The Billionaire's Cinderella

By adelwang

The hottest night in my life became a nightmare when she ran away in the middle of making out with me, and wo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Amber
Chapter 2 - Chase
Chapter 3 - Amber
Chapter 4 - Chase
Chapter 5 - Amber
Chapter 6 - Chase
Chapter 7 - Amber
Chapter 8 - Chase
Chapter 9 - Amber
Chapter 10 - Chase
Chapter 11 - Amber
Chapter 12 - Amber
Chapter 13 - Chase
Chapter 14 - Amber
Chapter 15 - Chase
Chapter 16 - Amber
Chapter 17 - Chase
Chapter 18 - Amber
Chapter 19 - Chase
Chapter 20 - Amber
Chapter 21 - Chase
Chapter 22 - Amber
Chapter 23 - Chase
Chapter 24 - Amber
Chapter 25 - Amber
Chapter 26 - Chase
Chapter 27 - Amber
Chapter 28 - Chase
Chapter 29 - Amber
Chapter 30 - Amber
Chapter 31 - Chase
Chapter 32 - Amber
Chapter 33 - Chase
Chapter 34 - Chase and Amber

Epilogue

2.9K 99 21
By adelwang

It's my wedding day!! It feels so surreal. We're going to have the holy matrimony today and grand wedding reception next week.

Dad wanted to pay for the party, but I know he doesn't have much money. So I gave him false bills and paid half of the bills by myself, well more than half. He's not from New York so he doesn't know everything in here is expensive. Thank God I saved most of my money since I work in GRM. And I also have an account in there, so I can cover some of the expense myself.

Chase knows about this but as he promised he won't interfere. Later he told me that I took care of myself all this time, it sounds normal to his ear that I paid for the matrimony by myself. And for that I love him even more.

But for the grand wedding Chase foot the bill. I wasn't sure to let him pay, but I know I don't have THAT much money to pay. Margarethe Fox, herself, called me one day and vetoed the idea of me paying the reception because, she said I quoted, "There is no Chase's or yours. This wedding is as much as yours as Chase's. So it shouldn't bother you who pay for the bills, my dear." And the Fox really all out for everything. We will use the Fox vacation house for the wedding. Invitation already sent to all Fox's family and friends around the world.

"Amber, you ready?" Brianne comes in. She is my maid of honor.

I nod. I'm wearing a white dress from Anastasia Love Sterling. I wasn't planning to use hers for matrimonial dress. Lets be honest, I have some money but to spend thousands for dress, I don't think so. But she gave me a good deal, so both dresses for matrimony and for the grand reception are made by her. She will put trails and all for the reception and this one just simple long white dress, backless because Chase loves it.

Stasia grins at me. "You look perfect!"

"Thank you," I say to her and take my bouquet. I inhale deeply and walk outside my room. Dad already wait for me near the aisle. "Ready, Amber?"

I nod. I'm ready to walk to the love of my life. The  doors open. There he is. Chase in white tux looks deliciously handsome, smiling at me.

I smile back at him. My eyes locked only with him. Everything else goes black and white. A man who is my home, my shelter, my everything.

Dad asks Chase to take care of me and gives me to him. Chase leans and whispers in my ear. "You look perfect."

I feel my smile goes wider.

The priest starts the ceremony by saying a pray. But after the pray it should be us saying our vow, but he changes it.

"Ms. Lynch, there is someone we would like to introduce to you before we continue this ceremony."

I frown and look at Chase but he just smiles at me.

"Your soon-to-be husband prepared this for you."

"What are you doing?" I whisper to Chase.

Chase smiles and caresses my hand. "You told me once that you hoped Aldrich could witness this with you."

The mention of Aldrich's name still make me easily teary. And now I try so hard to hold my tears.

"You even put the empty chair for him." He gestures at the empty chair next to my Nani.

"What are you doing, Chase?" I whisper.

"You also told me that if you got another chance to have a sibling you would treasure it. I guess I found someone for you."

"What do you mean?" My voice hoarse.

"I found out who got Aldrich's heart. I invited him to cone here and witness our wedding today."

Chase looks at the crowd. A man that I don't recognize stands up and comes forward. He stands close to us. I study his face. This man is handsome by any standard and he looks healthy.

"Blue, this is Nicholas Evans, he is the lucky guy who got Aldrich's heart back then."

"Oh my God!" I feel my knees weak, but Chase holds me. From my peripheral vision, I see Mom is crying, so does Nani. And Rina also teary. I told her few month ago about the whole accident that happened to me when I was a teenager. We ended up cried together on the sofa in her house.

Nicholas gives me a stethoscope. He doesn't say anything but I know what he meant. Just like I always know what Aldrich meant.

My hand is shaky. I put the earpieces to my ears and the chest piece in my hand now. I look at Chase, he just smile comfortingly at me. His thumb strokes my back like he always does whenever I need him to comfort me.

Nicholas also smile at me. I put the chest piece to his chest and I hear it. The sound that accompanied me in the hospital years ago. Aldrich's heartbeat. I break down. I cry in front of everyone. Chase hugs me tightly. My ears still focus on the heartbeat.

Aldrich, I'm happy. I live my life to fullest. And I know you are proud of me.

I look at Nicholas and somehow I can see Aldrich in him. "Aldrich," I whisper. I hug him. I don't know this guy but I know Aldrich lives in him. In his heart.

"Thank you," I whisper to him.

He shakes his head. "I'm the one who should thank you, and to your husband for finding me."

I look at Chase and I hug him. "Thank you, Chase."

"Anything for you, Blue."

I faintly hear people claps their hand.

Nicholas takes the stethoscope with him and about to walk back to his seat but I hold his wrist. "Nicholas."

He looks at me. "You can call me Nick, Amber. Everyone called me that."

I nod. "Do you mind to sit there?" I eye at Aldrich's seat.

He blinks and stares at me. I just look at him. Back then Aldrich knows what I want as much as I know what he wants.

He nods slowly. "Okay, if that's what you want," he says and walks to Aldrich's seat.

I smile when he sits down at Aldrich's place. I look at Chase. "Thank you for finding me my sibling."

Chase grins and wipes my tears. "Anything for you, Blue. Anything." He kisses my forehead and we both face the priest to start the matrimony.

After the wedding vow, the ceremony is done. We thank everyone, talk with our guests, eat delicious food.

Chase and I go back to his... our apartment. He said his parents bought us a land not too far from their house. We can build our dream house there one day. And I'm happy they chose the close place with them. Because Chase's parents are also my parents and I love them so much.

"You happy today?" He asks me when we go to bed.

I nod. "Was a wrecked when you called Nick. But other than that, I was immensely happy."

He smiles. "I found him last month. To be honest with you, I checked his background first."

I shrug. "I don't mind with that." Well, I know how intriguing to be related with the Fox. I don't blame Chase for being cautious.

He nods. "But he is clear. And he is doing great now. He got millions from bitcoin." Chase chuckles.

"Really?" I laugh.

Chase nods. "Single too. Hasn't find true love. You might want to help him one day."

I laugh more. "You okay with me to be part of him?"

"Us, Blue. There is no more you or me. There is only one thing. Us."

I smile and caress his cheek. "How can I be so lucky to find my prince charming?"

"You left your thong for me to find you, just like Cinderella, remember?"

"Oh my God!!! Give me back my thong! You stole it!"

"No, baby. What is mine is yours. What is yours is mine. And that thong will be forever in my boxer's drawer," he says and kisses me to start our first night as Mr. and Mrs. Fox.

*The End*

Hi Readers,
Thank you so much for reading Chase and Amber's story. I hope you love them as much as I do. For you, who had been waiting for this story since last year (or was it 2 years?) I'm so so so so so sorrrryyyyyy it took me this long to finish their story.

Done with the apology, now the news!
I'm working on a story about *beeeeppp*. Can you guess? Please write down in the comment, let me know who do you think will come next! 😉

I promise you it won't take 2 years for me to finish this one LOL

And I have another news, this one is a good news (for me). I'm expecting a baby!!! Yaayyy!!! The pregnancy so far so good, I don't have morning sickness and all the moody thingy feelings. Just like Madeline Hall, my pregnancy goes with eating and eating 🙄😅 anyway, it means, I'm going to focus with my baby once the baby is born. But I promise you I won't leave you hanging with a story that half published.

See you in my next book!

Until then, please check on my profile. I might update you with news about the latest book, or just put some small fun chat from our favorite couples from my previous books. You can also request which couple you want to see more, or you miss the most.

Until then, be safe and be happy!

Lovr,
A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 14K 44
|#10 in romance| |#1 in CEO| |#1 in desire| |#1 in marriage| |#2 in drama| |#2 in billionaire| |#4 in love| |#4 in lovers| |#8 in hotguy| |#9 in pass...
1.2K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...
31.6K 817 33
She has worked hard for years and recently graduated. Now that she has a job, all but one of her dreams had come true. With her strict parents, will...
128K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...