๐๐ˆ๐„๐‚๐„ ๐๐˜ ๐๐„๐€๐‚๐„

By Dreiahwrites

" I just don't understand... Janien has everything She ever wanted... why would she want to throw her life aw... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

V

265 24 3
By Dreiahwrites

Janien stopped in front of her cousin's house and parked her car. " what are we doing here? " Kourtney smiled, before chuckling.

" I have things to do Kourt " Janien Lied, as she wrapped her hands around the steering wheel sliding them up and down.

" so I can't join you? " Kourtney asked, as Janien took a deep breath. " Kourtney when was the last time you took your medicine? " Janien sighed, as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

" umm... I can't remember, but what are we doing here? " Kourtney asked again, as the same smile appeared on her face.

Kourtney suffered from an early stage of dementia, and would often repeat things she had said, and or forget where she was going or what she had said.

Janien took her key out of the ignition and clicked her seat belt off. She then went around to Kourtney's side of the car and open the door.

" let's go Kourt, I know Momo is probably looking for you " Janien fussed, as she helped Kourtney out of the car.

Janien shut the door to her Mercedes Benz, before Grabbing Kourtney's hand so she wouldn't run off. Although Kourtney was in her early twenties, she had the mindset of an eight-year-old.

Momo answered the door, she was terrified when she found out Kourtney had escaped again, " I was worried sick this morning, I woke to give her medicine and she wasn't there " Momo explained, as she shook her head in disbelief.

" I don't know what to do Jan, I'm getting old and sick myself I can't continue to take care of this girl " Momo wailed.

Momo was battling her sickness and having to take care of Kourtney was Stressful. Luckily momo lived two blocks over from Janien lived or Kourtney would've been up shits creek.

" Have you talked to Rodrick? " Janien asked, referring to Kourtney's father.

" Nope, he doesn't call or anything.. the man is too low down and dirty, he doesn't care or never did even when your Aunt Emma lived," Momo said, referring to Carolyn's sister.

" I'm just glad you brought her back, I was about to call the police " Momo hugged Janien.

" of course Momo, anytime "

Taeleigh and Janien sat on the patio of Taeleigh's condo enjoying the night view of Atlanta.

" I'm so blessed to be here " Taeleigh sniffed, as a tear fell from her eye. " just thankful that I can provide for myself and live on my own... "

Taeleigh came from a wealthy but, toxic household. Taeleigh's father owned many clubs around the world, which causes Taeleigh to become so bank loaded... and reasons as to why she ended up having her condo.

As for Janien, she had money of her own, and Janien's savings was well over 100k. Some of which she collected from a house fire back when she was a child.

Janien, Joshua, Carolyn, and August all survived a house fire, which earned them 1.2 million dollars from their insurance.  Janien's parents released 100k into Janien's bank account as soon as she turned 18 and Janien never touched it, instead she kept building on to it.

" I think I deserve a drink " Taeleigh protested, as she grabbed a bottle of Casamigos from off the patio table. She then grabbed two wine glasses, pouring her a shot and Janien a shot.

" you gotta drink with me today Jan, just one shot come on," Tae said, causing Janien to chuckle and give in. The two both clicked their glasses before drinking the shot down and chasing it with a Red Bull.

Janien Gulped down her fifth shot chasing a Red Bull behind it each time. She was feeling a little loose which caused her to get up and dance to the music that was playing.

" You fucked up " Tae chuckled, as she recorded Janien dancing. Janien chuckled, before grabbing the broom and sliding down it like she was on a pole.

Tae placed her phone on the table, before joining Janien in dancing. " I'm so fuckking drunk " Janien Cursed for the first time, making Tae laugh.

" This bitch done brought the demon out " Tae laughed, as Janien slapped her ass.

" It's so fucking fat " Janien grabbed Tae's ass, before smacking it again.

Janien grabbed Tae, pushing her onto the patio sofa. " what are you doing? " Tae laughed, as she slouched down on the sofa.

Janien tugged on Tae's pants before she got them down completely. " I wanna get drunk and nasty " Janien slurred, as she felt Tae through her panties causing her to moan and bit on her bottom lip.

" take these bitches off " Janien demanded, as she tore Taeleigh's Victoria secret thongs. Janien then played with Tae's clit, before swirling her tongue against it.

" damn you taste so mother fucking good " Janien mumbled, as she licked down Tae's split causing Taeleigh to push her head down farther.

Janien ate Taeleigh up as Taeleigh began to reach her climax. " fuckkk " Taeleigh moaned, as she released all her wetness in Janien's mouth.

Taeleigh then sat up and cupped  Janien's breast as she bit her bottom lip. Tae helped Janien take off her clothes before laying her down on the Patio sofa and going down on her.

Janien moaned loudly, as Taeleigh worked wonders on Janien's clit. Janien was a virgin who had never been touched a day in her life, she didn't know how sex worked other than what she had seen in porn.

It wasn't even two minutes until Janien reached her climax for the first time, causing her to release all of her cumm in Tae's mouth... " Mm... you so creamy " Tae licked.

Janien's phone ringing sobered her up quickly, it was Bryce wondering why she haven't answered his messages.

" Fuck you been doing? " Bryce asked, as the tone of his voice sounded as if he had an attitude.

" I'm- I was- I'm at Taeleigh's house " Janien slurred her words, as she grabbed her clothes from off the patio floor.

" You could've answered the phone... " He replied, as Janien smacked her teeth.

" I'm so- sorry, I am so fucking drunk, " Janien told him, as she drank the last little bit of her Red Bull.

" Janien Porter getting drunk? I don't believe it " He said in a mocking tone, causing Janien to chuckle. " yeah " Janien responded dryly, as her drunkenness was wearing off, making her fully sober.

" I want to see you. " Bryce said, as a brief silence followed behind him. "  man Hello?" Frustration filled his voice causing  Janien to snap out of her thoughts.

" yeah, I can't right now I gotta... umm... thing to do right now " Janien hung up the phone before Bryce could get a chance to say something.

She grabbed her things and proceeded to walk into the house with Taeleigh hot on her tail.

" I didn't mean it Tae, this is not me... I don't want to ever feel that way again " Janien spoke, as she opened the door to the condo.

" I understand " Taeleigh replied, as she held the door open for Janien. " hey, I know who you are, and I'm glad your finding the true you... you just in your experimental ages " Taeleigh assured her, as Janien nodded, and walked off.

Janien sat in the parking lot of Taeleigh's condo thinking about the sins she committed. She remembered Bryce telling her God is a forgiving God, but could he forgive her for this? Janien never thought about Being gay or having feelings for a woman before.

" you were drunk Janien, it's nothing... your not Gay... your just in your experimental age " Janien Reassured herself. Janien didn't have a problem with Gay people, it was just something she wouldn't be... she didn't find herself mentally attracted to women, only sexually attracted... Maybe.

Bryce grabbed a handful of Valerie's hair, as he thrust his wood inside of her. " take it all " he groaned, as his pace started to slow down.

Momentarily he released all him into her, making Valerie arch her back. Bryce slid out of her entrance, before getting off his bed. He then grabbed his towel and walked into the bathroom for a hot shower.

Valarie noticed that Bryce left his phone on the nightstand as the vibration caused the stand to rattle. Picking up the phone, she sat in silence thinking about what his password could've been, to avoid locking it.

1223 she typed, as the phone unlocked, leading the screen to an unopened message.

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧🖤
- sorry, I rushed you off the phone I was in the middle of doing something.

- ya ok.

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧🖤
- Don't be that way Bryce 🤦🏾‍♀️, I am genuinely sorry.

( Read )

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧🖤
- Bryyy😢, why you left me on read?

- Stop texting Bryce's phone... he obviously off of you!! Oh and, you getting blocked🥰. Good day love.

~ Mrs. Johnson 😘.

Janien and August sat in the food court of the mall, eating Jamaican Flavas. Janien ate Oxtail with rice and beans, while August ate Curry goat, with Yellow rice and beans.

"It's been weighing heavy on my mind," August said, as she picked at her food with her fork.

" what would you do if I was gay? " she asked, as Janien's heart began pounding fast, as the thought of what she and Tae did flutter through her mind.

" what do you mean? " Janien anxiously asked, as her heart began to race.

" Janien... I'm Gay " August came out, as Janien let out a deep sigh while holding her chest.

" I'm scared of being judged, I don't want y'all to look at me differently because of who I am " August sniveled, as a tear fell from her eye.

Janien could admit, she haven't seen her sister cry in years, Which lead Janien to be emotional too.

Janien pulled her sister into a hug as she sobbed all over her shirt. " I wouldn't dare judge you Aug " Janien assured her. " we all have our differences and or preferences.. can't nobody judge but God " Janien expressed

" and as far as you worrying about what Carolyn or Joshua thinks... don't stress about it. You are your own person " Janien reassured her, as she rubbed her sister's back.

August pulled away, wiping the tears from her eyes with her shirt sleeves. " I kept this away from y'all for 2 years now " she sniffed, as she patted her eye gently with the napkin. " just never knew how to come out, especially with your father being a preacher "

Janien understood where her sister was coming from. They was raised in such a religious family, with Judgmental people, it was almost impossible for them to be understood.

" Do you think God makes exceptions? " challenged August.

" Elaborate "

" do you think God, will accept me for who I am, even though I'm not what he wants me to be? " August questioned, as Janien took a deep sigh.

" Truthfully August, God makes no mistakes... I believe if your heart belongs to God... He will accept you for who you are " Janien explained.

" God know  my heart, so I will no longer stress about what people think of me " August Smiled. " can't no one judge but God "

Janien slid her coach sandals off before grabbing her throw blanket and placing it across her.

She then grabbed the remote flipping channels, until she settled with First 48, her comfort show. Grabbing a chocolate-covered strawberry, Janien took the stem off before plopping it in her mouth.

" I haven't even checked to see if Bryce texted back " she thought aloud, as she grabbed her phone clicking on the message thread.

Janien rolled her eyes, as she noticed he had left her on read.

- Bryyy😢, why you left me on read?

Janien texted him again, hoping that she'd get a response out of him sooner or later. She hated when people were mad at her and was destined to be on good terms with everyone because you never know when your last days are.

𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞
- Stop texting Bryce's phone... he obviously off of you!! Oh and, you getting blocked🥰. Good day love.

~ Mrs. Johnson 😘.

Janien repeatedly read the message over again as her heart rate began to pace. Although Janien was aware that Bryce and she weren't in a relationship... Her heart thought otherwise, being how close she thought they were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 54.6K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
936K 21.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
130K 5.4K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...