𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

In the final Hurrah of Behind Closed Doors, we follow through what they thought was the perfect lifestyle. W... More

✨Introduction✨
Prolouge.
Notes n' Wine
Deep Voices
It Felt So Real
Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy
Brunette Locks
Lies Unfolded
Touch Yourself
Its Just A Spell
Cold TiledοΏΌ Wall
That Happens To Be My Wife
Dazed And Confused
Fragile Crystal
Its A Sex Club
Heavy Red Curtain
Personalised Sweater
Where It All Started
Wasted Space
Let Him Heal
Got It On Film
Safe Word
Aftermath Or Aftercare
I See Dead People
Completely Clueless
Nerve
Picture Perfect
Lace Bralettes
Anything But Purple
Anything But Purple PT.2
Sugar Shrub
Silly Little Interns
Amelia Moore
My Blond Boy
I Smell Your Fear
Nice Shot, Potter
Your Tauma Or Mine?
Pretty And Petty
Little Blue
Knocking Down Knockturn Alley
Believe Me
Department Of Mysteries
Department Of Mysteries pt.2
Breaking Blood
Hardly Working
Tell me, baby
Corrupted Lungs
Critical
Milestone
What You Can't Have
Picnic Break
Patience Is Key
That's All It Was
My Babies

Those You Least Expect

957 28 3
By justlikeyourstories

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

We walked in silence for the most part.

I used to be accustomed to the silence but as the days past, and especially recently, I've felt myself being afraid of the silence because nothing good ever became afterwards.

Draco's hand was in mine, trying to comfort me in the best way he knew he could but I still felt uneasy. I feel as though I'm destined to forever be uneasy and out of my mind.

Like everything has just finally taken its toll.

It's almost as though I was used to the feeling. It never felt good but at least it was no longer a surprise when I felt my stomach churn and my head spin.

"What's on your mind?" Draco asked as he noticed my eyes glued to the ground as we walked through the hall.

"What's not on my mind?" I responded and looked up at him for a brief moment "Would be a better question to ask"

"I wish you didn't have to do this" he said "I hate having to hold your hand through this. I hate having to see the looks on your face"

"I hate it just as much" I said and went to speak again until I noticed Mr Trotter stop just in front of us at a heavy, copper, closed door.

"If this gets too much just let me know and we'll leave" he said as he rummaged through his pocket before pulling out a small golden key.

"It's locked with a key?" I asked curiously "Shouldn't it be bound with magic of something?"

"It was but he's quite skilled in wandless magic and and has broken through custody more than once" he said and pushed the key through the small hole in the handle.

I held onto Draco's hand tighter, the fear that it was someone I actually knew or someone that is close to me, would he sitting in this cell.

What would I say? What would I do and how would I feel?

But as he pushed open the door, other than feeling betrayed and upset.

I was confused.

I let go of Draco's hand and walked closer, questioning if my eyes were deceiving me or if this was actually real.

"Do you know him?" Mr Trotter asked from behind me.

I slowly nodded my head and looked back at Draco who held the same look of confusion. He stepped past Mr Trotter and examined closely and for the first time in a while, Draco looked absolutely speechless.

"Wow" I whispered and almost laughed "You're fucking kidding me?"

"Name?" Mr Trotter asked.

"Laten" I responded and at his name, the man of the floor looked up at us "My mothers husband"

"That's impossible" Draco shook his head and crouched to Laton's level "He's a muggle your mother met in Vegas"

"He's no muggle, Mr Malfoy, I can assure you" Mr Trotter said and pushed himself between Draco and I "He's been tried for drug abuse and unlawful use of the imperial curse but escaped Custody a year ago"

I frowned and without thinking, slapped Laton right across the cheek. He groaned and leant back, clutching the side of his face with his hand.

"You married my mother, you piece of shit!" I spat and that's when Draco stood and stepped in front of me before I could lunge again "Was it all some ploy to get to me?"

He said nothing and looked away, burying his face on the corner of the wall.

I scoffed and shrugged Draco's grip off me before stepping back toward Mr Trotter.

"What has he to do with all this?" I asked, not taking my eyes off him "And does my mother know?"

"We had no clue he was married to your mother, Mrs Malfoy so I have little hope she knows anything of the sought" he answered "And his blood was found inside of a cell beneath the club you were held in. Our theory is that one of the girls attacked him"

"So both him and Scorpius were in this ring of drugs?" Draco questioned "And my wife was payment for some open debt?"

"That is what we know so far" Mr Trotter nodded.

"I need to call my mother" I said as I pushed my way past the both of them and walked from the room. I heard Draco's footsteps rush after me but I ignored them and pulled my phone out, immediately pressing on my mothers contact.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, mama" I said "It's me"

"Oh, my girl" I couldn't see but could tell she was smiling from ear to ear by the tone of her voice "How are you?"

"I'm doing okay" I responded and looked back at Draco who's lips were sealed since I was on the phone "Listen, I need to talk to you about something"

"Yeah, what's going on?" She asked.

"Do you know where Laton is... right now" I questioned.

"New York on a business trip" She said without a bother "Why?"

"Uh... maybe it's best Draco and I speak to you in person" I said "Are you free at the moment?"

"AnnaLeigh..." she said cautiously " What's going on?"

"I'll explain everything to you when we get there" I said.

"Um... okay, Sweetheart" she sighed "See you soon"

"Bye" and then the line hung up. I pulled the phone from my ear and pushed it back into my pocket before walking back toward Mr Trotter "How long has he been in custody for?"

"3 days" He answered "He was caught at London Station after an anonymous sight"

"Right" I nodded and looked back up at Draco "Could we continue this another time? I'm more concerned for my mother then anything else at the moment"

"Of course" Mr Trotter said "You have my number"

"Thank you, Mr Trotter" I shot him a smile "For everything... really"

"It's my job, Mrs Malfoy" he said, returning my smile with one of his own "Take care of yourself"

"Until we speak again" I said before gripping Draco's hand and walking away.

We walked back into the corridor and as soon as we act enough away from Mr Trotter, Draco looked toward me.

"What do you plan on telling your mother?" He asked.

"That her Husband is a low life shit after her only daughter because he's an ex junky who got into some massive trouble" I said and continued to walk "Oh! And that he's not actually a muggle so he's a liar as well"

"How do you think she will take it?" He questioned.

"Time will only tell"

Landing onto my feet outside my childhood home, I looked up at the large outside walls and towards the tree to my left where the rope swing swung off the branch that I made when I was little.

"AnnaLeigh!" Ignoring my mothers shouts from inside the house, I stayed put on the ground outside and tried my hardest to tie this thin piece of rope tight enough to hold me.

I grew bored being upstairs doing pre study for my first year at Hogwarts and thought I'd come outside to spend my time doing something I'd actually enjoy in the future.

"AnnaLeigh Krystal Moore, what are you doing?" My mother questioned as she walked outside and stopped just inches before where I was sitting on the grass.

"Making a swing to hang on the tree over there" I responded without looking up at her.

"Finish up" she said "Dinner is almost ready"

"Dinner?" I frowned and looked up to see the sun almost set in the sky. I had been out here for so long and had been so focused on making this swing that I hadn't even noticed it was nearly dark outside.

"Yes... dinner" she chuckled and crouch to my level so she could take the rope from my hands "Go inside and wash up before you eat. You can finish this thing tomorrow... after you've done your studies"

"But mum!" I whined and collapsed backwards into the grass "The studies are soooo boring"

"It's for your own good, AnnaLeigh" she said as she pat my thigh softly and stood up "You'll thank me when you're ahead of everyone in your classes"

"How do you manage to take the fun out of magic?" I questioned sarcastically and sat up "I am now dreading Hogwarts"

"You'll love it there" she said and held out her hand for me to take.

I sighed and stood up, taking her hand into mine.

"Now, let's go inside"

Yeah I never really was ahead in any of my classes.

A few years after starting I'd met Scorpius and most, if not all, my attention went to him and our relationship. I was warned never to get into a relationship too young and now I know why.

Walking up towards the door, Draco knocked softly and a second later, my mother answered.

"What's happened?"

I love doing flashbacks in stories.

I think it really gives my readers more insight into the type of people my characters really are.

(Unedited so don't mind mistakes. I will fix later xx)

Also... the cookie goes to @endupreadingdmff 🍪 enjoy bae and thank you for reading <3

Word count 1544.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 645 55
The Slytherin Prince is not what he seems to be. Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister, finds pure hatred in her heart for the 'pathetic' Draco Mal...
26.3K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
351 7 2
Dramione Romance - Through the eyes of Lucius Malfoy as his son shows a very missing piece that is required of an aristocratic son. Concerned for his...
2.7K 73 52
What happens when a new Hufflepuff girl enters Draco Malfoy's life and helps him realize that the world doesn't revolve around him. What happens when...