๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐–๐€๐˜ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹...

By 80srog

DISCONTINUED. โ i'm on the highway to hell โž - ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›... thursday and wednesday get sent to a board... More

๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐–๐€๐˜ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹
1. ( arrival )
2. ( roomies )
3. ( tour )
4. ( rainbow )
5. ( powers )
6. ( escape )
7. ( freaks )
9. ( not weak )
10. ( stalker )
11. ( beekeeper )
12. ( what? )
13. ( please? )
14. ( don't )
15. ( polaroid )
16. ( kidnapped )
17. ( someone cares )
18. ( pilgrim world )
19. ( eyes )
20. ( cafe )
21. ( vision )
22. ( maybe i do ) he does
23. ( slit mฬถyฬถ your wrists )
24. ( invitation )
25. ( shopping )
writers note !

8. ( burn )

2K 118 4
By 80srog

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

chapter 8

( burn )

unlike the ride to jericho, the ride out of jericho wasn't silent. the twins sat in the same seats as they did on the way there, however, mrs weems attitude was certainly different.

"your first day at nevermore and you're already on sheriff glapins radar. wish i could say i was surprised." the older woman scolded them, it didn't mean anything to the twins, though.

thursday couldn't care less about the whole situation, minus one thing. he, along with wednesday, had found out something they never knew about him which was that he is wanted for murder.

"what did he mean about our father?" wednesday asked, completely ignoring everything the woman had just said.

"i have no idea," weems responded, it sounded sincere but thursday had a feeling in his body which was telling him she knew exactly what had happened, "but a word of advice, stop making enemies and start making friends. you're going to need them."

"no, we won't. after sixteen years of only having each other i think we've adapted to it, we don't need anyone." thursday told the woman, however, he got no answer as something not far in front had caught everyones eyes.

a little bit further down the road, it looks like there had been some kind of crash. smoke was coming from a red car as cops and paramedics surrounded it.

"there must've been an accident, hope the drivers okay." weems said, but thursday could tell she didn't have much sympathy for the driver.

as they drove past, thursday recognised the car from earlier. it belonged to the guy which wednesday had crashed into when she had her vision.

"he's dead. broke his neck." wednesday told the woman who seemed slightly confused as they couldn't even see the driver from their angle.

"tragic." thursday responded, his comment was clearly not sympathetic towards the driver.

night had finally come which meant that the twins were now in their separate dorms. although thursday could function completely fine without his twin, he still hated how they didn't share one.

the boy was on the balcony as he looked into the distance, his eyes roaming around the darkness.

the night was silent.

kit wasn't back yet which only meant it wouldn't take long until he was to arrive. however, thursday was too busy thinking to consider where his roommate was.

after using his powers, the burning sensation was still lingering in his hands, although he had used them hours ago.

before he could think any further about his situation, the sound of a cello caught his attention.

having been living with wednesday for basically his whole life, he could easily tell if it was her playing the cello or someone else. in this case, he knew it was her.

one thing thursday enjoyed was watching his sister play the cello. the look of concentration always got stuck to her face as her fingers moved fast as she played.

he could sit for hours watching wednesday play. sometimes he even flipped the music over for her whenever thing wasn't there to help.

the fast but fabulous music filled the air and it felt like he was getting hypnotised by her song. his eyes were glued to the direction of his sister's room, despite not seeing anything he felt like he couldn't do anything but listen.

however, his small daze of hypnosis got cut short by no one else than his roommate barging onto the balcony.

"what are you doing out here?" kit asked, he wasn't very close to thursday who was near the edge of the balcony as kit stayed close back.

"nothing." thursady gave him his natural bland response, his hands fidgeting by his side, trying to remove the burning sensation as he turned around.

kit took a few seconds to examine the boy in front of him, he looked like he was in some sort of pain which kit thought was unusual for thursday.

thursday wasn't the type to show any emotion, definitely not obvious pain. thursday thought pain was weakness, so why was he showing it?

kit's eyes finally landed on his face, now noticing the gash which was on his cheek. kit assumed it was from that, but he was wrong.

"jesus, what'd you do?" the bright boy asked, walking over to his roommate as his hand landed on his cheek.

thursday pulled back, feeling the sense of whatever it was fluttering in his stomach again, he didn't know what it was and why it only happened with kit.

kit placed his hand back down before clearing his throat awkwardly and pretending like he didn't try and place his hand on thursday addams cheek as he felt a sense of worry for him.

"i sliced my cheek with scissors." thursday told him, his fingers moved their way to his own face as he slid them along the gash.

"yeah, i can see that." kit scoffed as thursday narrowed his eyes with a spark of annoyance. "then why ask?"

kit didn't respond as he now took a turn to narrow his eyes at the boy. he moved closer slightly, trying to get a better look at his face before speaking once more. "what's that?" he pointed at his cheek once more.

"i just told you." thursday gave him a glare, not in the mood to share a conversation with the boy. it's not like he was ever in the mood, but he didn't care.

"not that. that." he pointed again, thursday brought his hand up to his cheek again, his fingers feeling around for something but he didn't find anything.

"there's nothing there."

"yes there is, it's right there." he exclaimed, pointing to the exact same spot as he was before. thursday reached his hand up again, only to find nothing.

"there isn't anything there."

"yes there is! it's literally black." kit groaned, his hand going back to thursdays face as he poked his cheek as to where it was.

"right there."

thursday sighed as be brought his hand up back to his cheek only to be met with nothing. the boy was growing tired of his roommate's games as he turned away but was quickly forced back around by kit.

kit used his thumb to swipe across thursday's cheek, making the addmas quickly pull back. "stop."

kit narrowed his eyes before he looked down at thursday's hands which were still fidgeting. he quickly grabbed them and pulled them up as thursday began pulling his hands away and rolling them into a fist up to his chest.

"give them back." kit told him, yanking thursday's hands away from him and opening them from their fist. "they're mine." thursday pointed out.

"look." the sinclair boy said, pointing his hand to the tip of thursday's fingers which seemed to be covered in blackness. "what's that?"

thursday pulled his hands away as kit didn't resist, he looked down at the new blackness which covered the tip of every finger. "what?" he mumbled under his breath, knowing that his fingers have never been like that.

"what is it?" kit asked, although he didn't get a response as thursday still had his back to him, trying to wipe away the blackness only for it to feel like he was burning.

thursday heard a slight groan coming from kit's direction. he didn't intend for himself to turn around so quickly but he did.

he looked at kit and noticed how he seemed off, thursday was unsure of what it was but once he looked back in the sky and noticed the full moon he knew instantly.

"you're supposed to be wolfing out, why do you look like you're trying to stop it?" thursday questioned, moving closer to the boy.

"i don't enjoy waking up in the middle of the woods naked with no memory which means i could've hurt someone without knowing. i have bad self-control when i'm a wolf, that's why i don't." kit explained, not wanting to look at thursday as he did.

thursday took a moment to consider what he was about to say, unsure of whether or not he was okay with it.

"i can be with you, make sure you don't hurt anyone." thursday said, although the second the words slipped out of his mouth he regretted it.

"no point, the Harvest Festival is on, attendance is mandatory." kit sighed, now looking at thursday who didn't seem to care.

"doubt they'll miss me." thursday shrugged, he wasn't sure why he was trying so hard to stick with kit and he wasn't sure he liked the feeling he got whenever he was around.

"what about wednesday? she'll miss you."

"she'll manage."

thursday and kit shared a moment before the sinclair boy nodded. "let's get to the woods then, huh?" kit asked but thursday didn't respond as the two now walked side by side.

what have i gotten myself into and why do i feel weird, thursday thought.

alex speaks

okay a few things:

sorry for the lack of updates but
i have a lot of ideas which i've been
thinking about for this book so yay

next chapter there's gonna be a smidge
of wednesday and thursday drama cause
wednesday tried to escape without
thursday but dw they'll get over it

theres 15 days left until christmas and
im so fucking excited

and finally thursday might be going
slightly soft for kit and kit only

oh and i have a major idea about
thursday's powers

please vote and comment .
word count : 1592

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 88.1K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
42.2K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
989K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
991K 88K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...