Fix Me | Scarecrow x Reader

Від ShesAllIWant

Gotham city, a place run by mob bosses and the notorious Bat. A girl gets orphanated at a very young age and... Більше

Welcome
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9

1.3

673 16 35
Від ShesAllIWant

"Bruce!" I laughed as he pulled me closer to him. He had decided to take me out tonight to a restaurant rather than having a bunch of models.

"Your dress is beautiful." Bruce said pulling out a chair for me to sit on.

"Thanks." I smiled taking my seat. "So why not take out Models today?"

"I felt like taking you out would be more fun. I enjoy your company much more than theirs."

"No, it's cause they're all busy, but I still appreciate the gesture." I smirked picking up my menu.

"It's also because I want to get to know you more."

"Oh yeah?" I smirked.

"Hello, welcome what can I get you?" The waiter asked interrupting the conversation making Bruce visibly a bit annoyed.

"Can we get your most expensive Cabernet?"

"Are you sure? It's very, very expensive."

"I'm Bruce Wayne, I'm sure I can afford it."

"Okay." The waiter said surprised, "anything else?"

"Can I get a water please?"

"Of course, with lemon?" The waiter asked writing it down.

"Yes please." I gave a friendly smile to him and went back to the menu.

"Can we get the Seared Scallops with butternut squash for our appetizer please?"

"Of course, is that all?"

Bruce looked to me, I nodded to him. "That's all, thank you." The waiter then walked away to the kitchen. "So how's your new psychiatrist?"

"Its okay, weird talking about my feelings though. Why?"

"Just wondering, I mean isn't he Jonathan Crane?" Bruce asked smirking.

"Yeah, why? He seems nice unless he's in a mood."

"Well I've heard stuff about things happening in there. Plus well Falcone's men have been moved there more than a normal facility."

"What kind of stuff?" I asked as my anxiety heightened a bit.

"Testing. Something about a scarecrow? I'm not fully sure, I've got a powerful friend to tell me about stuff."

"Speaking of powerful friends, I was visited by the notorious batman a few days ago."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep. I was getting home after having to do stuff for Falcone, which I didn't want to do, anyways he visited me and like interrogated me I guess." I said sighing.

"Hm."

"Here is your Carbernet, wine glasses and waters. The appetizer will be ready shortly, what would you like for a meal?" The waiter asked looking at Bruce.

"Ladies first."

"What a gentleman." I giggled before opening the menu back up, "Could I get the rosé sauce pasta with the chicken and side of pasta please?"

"Of course, what kind of salad?"

"Cesar please." I smiled handing him the menu.

"And you?"

"I'll take the same." Bruce said passing him his menu aswell.

"Very well, the appetizer will be out soon."

"Okay so tell me more about this Scarecrow thing." I said leaning onto the table more.

"I don't know much, just that there's some fear toxin."

"Oh my."

We talked for a bit longer, got our food. It was really good food.

"Let me pay half, I insist." I smiled pulling out my card.

"Fine but I'm paying the tip aswell."

"Half is half." I said sternly making Bruce roll his eyes. "Two hundred sixty each? That's a ninty three dollar tip."

"Sounds good."

We paid our bill and walked out. The paparazzi was outside blinding us with photos so we had to cover our eyes.

"Stay at the Manor tonight, my gift." Bruce smiled pulling me close.

"I honestly better go home, I've got work tomorrow."

"Its my company, I'll excuse you."

I chuckled a bit as I got in his car after he opened the door for me. "What will we even do at your house?"

"Hangout, watch a movie, play some games. Who knows."

"How about another night? I'm very tired." I said rubbing my eyes.

"As you wish."

Bruce drove me home. I went straight to bed since it was around 12.

-

Therapy is in a few days. Tonight I am supposed to meet up with Bruce again. I just went grocery shopping and am almost home. I took a less common path today.

"Hello." A man with glasses said popping out of an ally.

"Hello." I smiled before attempting to go around him.

"Wait. If you can answer this question you can pass me." He smirked, I raised an eyebrow and adjusted my posture. "I weaken all men for hours each day. I show you strange visions while you are away. I take you by night, by day take you back, None suffer to have me, but do from my lack. What am I?"

I mumbled back the lines of the riddle and thought for a bit. "Oh! Sleep! The answer is sleep."

"Yes, and though I did say you can pass me, I ment it differently. Goodnight miss Laurier."

The next thing I knew I was hit on the top of my head. I fell into the man's arms and lost consciousness.

-

I blinked quickly as my vision started to come back. I soon realized I was blindfold and let out a groan as my head started pounding from pain.

"Well, well, well, hello Miss Laurier. Now you may be wondering where you are, you're in a secret area that the Batman has to find. Second if you try and cry for help, nobody will hear you so don't. When I am talking don't talk, and no funny buisness. Got it?" He asked leaning over me, I nodded slowly. "Use your words."

"Yes I understand."

"Good!" He clapped turning around. "Now you may be wondering who I am, I am the Riddler! I've done a few different tricks but you are my big show stopper. Big grand entrance for The Batman. You see I've read quite a bit about you and the news says you're one of Bruce Wayne's new bangs, so that's why I chose you."

"Why do you think the Batman will save me?"

"Because he has to, it's his nature, my dear." The riddler said smirking. "Now I have my camera set up, you are going to speak to the camera begging him to save you once I say you can."

I heard shuffling of feet then I felt the chair move a bit. It must be a computer chair since it has wheels.

A click went filling the quiet room. "Hello Dark Knight. I've got another hostage and this one you should be familiar as she is on the news. Y/n Laurier-Falcone here is in a bit of a pickle. You have six hours to answer all fifteen of my questions. Here is the hostage now."

"Help! Please Batman. I don't wanna die, please, let me go!" I pleaded once I heard the camera angle change towards me.

"Bruce Wayne's new squeeze, better save her or the billionaire will probably be upset along with her Uncle. I'm sending your first one out." The Riddler said as he put his hands on my shoulders, now standing behind me, making me visibly uncomfortable. "If you don't solve all the riddles in the six hours, she dies. Goodluck." Another beep was heard. "Alright Miss Laurier, how'd you get Bruce to fall for ya?."

"I didn't, we are just friends."

"Well he's taken you out on a good few dates recently including tonight."

A sound could be heard and he quickly shuffled away from you. "Congrats Dark Knight you've solved the first riddle. You may see the riddles get increasingly harder, so, Goodluck. Don't want my pretty little hostage to die, do we?" A click was heard as he shut it off. "Its been a few hours of you being out, would you like any food, water?"

"Yes please." I said quietly.

Footsteps got increasingly quieter as he walked away. A door opened and closed, a few minutes later the door opened and closed again. This time footsteps and wheels entered my ears.

"I have a happy meal that they accidentally gave me too many of. I hope you eat meat, it's the crispy, ranch, snack wrap, happy meal with apple slices." He said sort of sternly as his voice changed octaves a bit. A hand grasped my chin and held it still as food was put into my mouth. "Make sure you don't choke. I want all my victims to be in pristine condition."

After a few minutes of eating and drinking another sound was heard.

"Congrats Dark Knight, that's two down, thirteen more to go! And five and a half more hours. Better figure it out quick!"

-

"Last question Batman and the location will be revealed! One hour, better make it quick!"

"How do you know he'll get it?"

"I don't, but he's gotten all the others." He smirked.

I don't know why but this whole situation has been making me a bit aroused. Like the fear is making me turned on, it has for the past few hours.

I adjusted my posture a bit and grinded against the chair as much as the restraints let me making me let out a groan.

"Miss Laurier what are you doing?" He asked approaching me. I didn't answer. "Is this turning you on perhaps?"

"Maybe." I whispered looking down.

The Riddler grabbed my face to make me face him directly. "You are playing a dangerous game Miss Laurier." He then started kissing me harshly. It didn't hurt or anything, just shocking. Another alarm went off and he pulled away. "Congrats Dark Knight, come get Bruce's Lover."

The next thing I knew Batman was fighting The Riddler and my eyes were quickly uncovered.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.7K 137 17
BOOK 1 A young woman with an uncontrollable ability is committed to Arkham Asylum for the murder of her parents. Assigned to her case is Dr. Jonatha...
81.7K 2.7K 31
"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object..." * Daughter of...
90 8 8
On his birthday each year, Dr. Jonathan Crane endures humiliating surprises and disasters from his misguided colleagues and the Gotham rogues.
10.6K 625 31
In the two years following the gruesome attacks of the Riddler, Detective Jessica Kent's life was just beginning to get more difficult. Despite her o...