DND Quirk (COMPLETE)

By Lotus_Moonveil

As Izuku surfs the internet to kill his boredom he finds an old reddit page. The reddit page was full of diff... More

The Wish
Replicator Prank
What?!?!
Entrance Exam
Misunderstanding Creates Chaos
First Day
Testing Stuff and Battle
Damn It Asui
USJ Attack
Excuse Me
Restful Day? What's that?
Where's My Gun?
Sports Festival
Stupid Internships
Hosu Tech Thief
What have I done?
Small note
I have a Villain self?
Trying A New Class Part 2
Slugs VS Poachers
Meta Liberation VS Slugs
Repli-Mon
What Train?
The End

Trying a New Class

1.1K 28 11
By Lotus_Moonveil

It's been a couple weeks since my evil self accidentally got warped here. I've kinda felt down before I thought of something. "Um Guardian I have a question." The green ball of light appeared, "Yes Izuku?" "I can become any class and subclass both legit and homebrew correct?" The ball turned into a question mark, "Yes but why? Are you tired of being an artificer?" I chuckled some, "A bit but I'm going to use a homebrew feat called True Multiclassing. It lets me get multiple classes and subclasses at the same time."

The ball chuckled as it heard me, "Going arcane trickster?" I shook my head, "No, I'm going to add Circle of Slugterra Druid." The ball dulled a bit and warped as it was confused, "I don't know that homebrew. Where did you find it?" I stiffen some, "I am stealing it from the creator of this timeline and others. He's using it for a campaign and I wanna use it for some chaos."

Guardian nod the best they can before they vanish as I activate the two homebrew things. True Multiclassing let's me learn one additional class or subclass to the maximum. Technically I'd have to be level 40 to learn it all but I am level infinity so. The druids repulsion of metal hit me hard making be back away from the metal project I was working on, "Damn that feeling hurt. It felt like metal was draining my energy. I'm gonna have to activate a feat that makes it so metal doesn't cause that."

After getting over the feeling I did so and began my plan. My new class lets me summon Slugs from a cartoon called Slugterra. Slugs are literally living ammo that shapeshift when shot from special guns.
The DND subclass changed that up though. The slugs get rolled stats and can get almost any martial class though some subclasses aren't allowed. This will be a lot of fun and I already have Nezus permission for it.

I do cheat and go above the 13 Slug limit you have at level 20 but I make a full on army of Slugs. Healer Squad: Light Slugs work as Clerics to heal after the prank and also heal the others. Monk Squad: A mix of Slugs with different elements and subclasses including a couple Drunken Master and Ascendant Dragon. Barbarian Squad: Mostly Totem path with a mix of Berserker and Beast Path. Rogue Squad: Assassin, phantom, scout, soul knife, and swashbucklers all in a group and ready to cause chaos.

With my 3inch tall army I created one special slug based off of Burpy from the show. For the prank I put him in a small hamster cage with a wheel and food. Luckily he was all in for the prank. The other slugs got special mini vehicles just for them. I made them robotic wolf, mole, and horse mounts based off the old cartoon. This should be fun as hell.

I fed the troops and told them to be quiet as it's night time now. I carried Burpy out of the garage and into the house with him running in his wheel. When Eri saw him she ran over, "Dad what's that? It's so cute. May I pet it?" Burpy growled and sprouted some flames on it head which I quickly put out with some water. "I'm afraid not Snowball. I'm not sure what it is but it's definitely not a normal animal. It's hostile so I recommend you not try to play with or feed him."

Queen wasn't in the garage as I set this up so she poked at the cage. Burpy shot flames out at her burning the cotton we put on her to reduce the clicking noise. She dropped her leg in the sink, formed a new one and went to get more cotton stuffing, speaking in clicks so only I can understand her. She was not happy about Burpy. "You made it happen by tapping it's cage. Leave it alone and it'll not attack."

We ate supper with me trying different foods on Burpy. He likes fruits, berries, lettuce, and katsudon. The little trouble maker stole a noodle from my bowl because it was close to his cage. I was stunned but Mom and Eri laughed as I gave him a mini bowl after a tiny bit. He acted a bit nicer to everyone after that but I kept him in his cage so tomorrow the fun will happen.

When I got up I warped the Slug Army to where it was needed for the prank and made breakfast for everyone. Bacon pancakes with syrup though Burpy just got some bacon and strawberries. After taking a shower and getting Mom and Eri up we ate, I formed the Shark board in the garage, and we headed off to school. Burpy was having fun in a special spot I added for his cage.

Once we got to the school I headed inside and brought Eri and Burpy up to Nezu. "Hey Nezu, I found something interesting yesterday. I'm not sure what it is but it can breath fire." I then put Burpy on his desk and Nezu looked him over. "Is it a robot or flesh and blood? It looks and smells real." I moved Eri over to a corner of the room that had a desk set up and played some cartoons on a TV for her since we are really early.

"It's real and his name is Burpy. He is based off the show while the rest are more DnD based. I used the dual class feat to gain a second class and chose a homebrew one." Queen glared until I picked her up, "Tell anyone or act lax when the prank starts you will be Minetas diaper for a week." She quickly agreed and hid in the bag of holding have for replicators.

Nezu gave his evil smirk, "So what's the signal for the prank to start?" I laughed, "Technically it's already started. I've checked and lots of people even people from the school posting pics and vids of the Slugs on the Mole Mechas. They haven't figured anything out yet just wondering what is is and why there's suddenly so many and why they look pissed." I show Nezu the videos and one shows Death Arms catching one only to be thrown around by the tiny slug before it got back on its mount and dug underground. "Ouch I might have made the Totem Barbarians a bit too strong."

Nezu was rolling on the floor laughing as Death Arms was tossed around like a rag doll. Eri walked over and watched, "It's another Burpy!!" I looked at Eri, "Who's Burpy?" She pointed to Burpy, "I named him that after he started to burp little flames after supper." I relaxed some and I nodded, "It is like Burpy but this one is very strong and seems to be dressed. And by the sparks I saw a lightning element instead of fire." I pointed out the belt of totems on the slug before I get alerted to another Slug sighting was posted.

I watched and nearly fell over laughing at it. Mineta was caught trying to slap a girl's rear but before he could an Astral Self Monk Slug showed up and beat him up using it's astral arms only. Nezu of course gave him detention for trying to grope girls and was laughing as we put him being beat up on loop as the screensaver on all the laptops, computers, and TVs in the school.

Once that was done I had Eri go back to her corner to get ready to learn as told Nezu what the attack signal was. "I'm thinking during lunch feed him this and duck. He will release a giant fire breath afterwards. If villains try to join in on the assault the slugs will beat them up for real." Nezu nodded, "How many slugs are there?" I smirked as I left closing the door right after my last word, "I only made 2.... Million."

With the plan in motion I headed down to the Support Classroom and began working on some "toys". My classmates looked annoyed until Roboleg walked over, "I know you've already got straight A's but why are you making children's toys? Rc cars and drones aren't exactly useful." I sighed, "They are with DND magic mixed in. The rc vehicles have special bags of holding with air generators so the people inside can breath. The vehicles also have the resizing spell mixed in so they can get bigger or smaller as needed to explore collapsing buildings."

They backed off and let me continue working. I admit these were a small project I felt like doing as I kept watching videos of the slugs being seen and watching as they get more concentrated around the school. When it was time for lunch I was really excited for the chaos to start. I headed off to a restroom and quickly shifted into Eli Shane from the show and teleported to a building near the school with a smirk.

After a couple minutes a giant cone of fire popped out of Nezus office destroying the window by melting a giant hole in it. That's when I jumped to the ground and ran to the gate to the school. "Release my partner or else! You guys stole him from me!!" People laughed as they just thought I was an egotistical teen. Hound and Aizawa walked over to the gate and opened a segment of it to look at me. This will be really fun now.

"We didn't steal anything from you now leave or we will arrest you for disturbing the peace." I glared at them, "That cone of fire was from my partner now release him or else you will regret it. Someone kidnapped him last night and I want Burpy back now!" Hound growled, "Leave now. Last warning."
"I warned you too." With that I pulled out a blaster and jumped back some for some distance. After aiming I shoot an acid totem barbarian slug at the gate. The slug not only melts the gate but also punches both heroes clear of the gate and the acid so they don't get too hurt. Let stage 2 of the prank begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the cliffhanger but I wanted to get this out to you guys as soon as I could and as you're reading this I'm working on/done with part 2 of this prank. It is based off a DnD subclass a friend and I are making for a campaign they are running. When it's done I'll post the stats and everything as a final chapter if anyone wants it. Anyways sorry again for the cliffhanger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 21.1K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
12.9K 387 12
"This world is always, "Quirk this, Quirk that. " That needs to be fixed." Throughout history, more and more quirks are coming. and until then, the q...
726K 27.6K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...
243K 4.3K 37
Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed as quirkless but they didn't know his quirk his unique and nothing like it ever before I am updating slowly since I have...