In The Sunset Where We Met |...

By skuzzkii

In a world where the fans and the public have more clear the rules to survive as an idol, than the idols them... More

In That Sunset Where We Met.
01. Player one and player two.
02. Lili And John.
03. True Army
04. Sadness & Sorrow = Lyrics & Melody
05. Tears Will Fall.
06. Inadvertent.
07. Lost Stars.
08. When It Comes To You.
09. Poems Night. Chewels Of The Night.
10. Celine.
12. Magical.
13. Rainbow Drops.
14. Romantic Fools.
15. Beautiful Feelings.
✨Thanks✨
16. Saved Picture.
17. Two Plus Two.
(18) Dear...
(19) Dear, you.
Chapter 20: Somewhere Only We Know.
Chapter 21: In My Little Mind.
Chapter 22: Right Person Wrong Time.
23. My Old Story.
24. Dandelions.
25. Rewrite The Stars I
26. Rewrite The Stars II
(27) That Once Upon A Time...
28. Endless Farewell
29. Still With You (Finale).

11. Love's Connection.

734 36 8
By skuzzkii

(a/n: full ok chapter so you enjoy!)

(a/n 2: no proofread, forgive me!)

The Sunset Where We Met.

Chapter 11: Love's Connection.

She smiled at her reflection, being the first one letting herself be seen on the screen.

"Hi, stranger!"

"Hi," lowly and awkward he mumbled

"Why don't you let me see your face..., stranger?"

Jungkook laughed.

"Why would you want to see the face of a stranger?"

His camera was still pointing at the pillow behind him, only a few locks of his dark hair were visible.

"Because I missed that stranger."

It was just then that his camera pointed at his face.

Oh, wow, she feels she hasn't seen that face in years.

It was probably his room where he was, the lights were dim. His hair was about the same length as before, and his beautiful eyes were half closed, while a shy smile appears on his face.

Soooooo unfairly cute.

"Hi..."

She smiled, "I think you've already said that."

"Right... I did."

He smiled, and she felt her heart flutter at the sight. It was the way his eyes looked so trustful.

"Your hair is wet... And is that...? Wait, are you just wearing a towel?"

That was when she realized it. She forgot she haven't changed herself yet. But did she mind it?  It wasn't as if she was showing more skin than just her neck.

"Ah, yeah... I got a shower just now."

His face seemed to redden upon hearing her comment, then he coughed as a little frown appeared between his eyebrows.

"Why are you attending a video call when you're just wearing a bathrobe?"

"Because it's just you."

The comment made him stare at her in silence, but then his face reddened more. Lisa chuckled at it until something popped out into her mind.

"Although, I am barefaced and that's not very pleasant," she growled with disgust, trying to cover her face with strands of her hair at least.

The guy kept on staring at her as if he was analyzing every part of her skin through the screen. She wasn't stopping him because she didn't want to portray herself in the insecure role. If there's something she knows is that the more attention you give to your insecurities, the worst they'll get.

And it wasn't as if she would be insecure about not having makeup! She always felt confident even after washing her face but it still is a little unusual to do it in front of people, especially when that's not the way she uses to show herself. It was not the same posting a picture than someone freely scanning you.

"Stop staring, that's not polite."

He blinked, distracted from whatever he was seeing on her face and drifting his attention back to her eyes.

"Uh... sorry, I was thinking," he mumbled, lowering his gaze. Then, he lift it again as he lays on the pillow behind. "It's been a while."

"Mhm... It was," she nodded doing the same but sideways, with her cheek pressing on the pillow. "You disappeared."

"Me? But you did as well!"

"Uh-uh, liar, I've been mostly here... Well... not here but in Korea," she added remembering her current location. "However you...?"

"I..." He looked sideways, "have been on tour," he chuckled. "Oh, well, you're right."

"Yeah, of course, I am," she giggled too. "And... the tour? Was it fun?" She asked in a whisper.

Jungkook raised his arms, letting her see more of the white shirt he was wearing, and flexed them to put it behind his head. His muscles saying "hello" to the world and not going unnoticed by her. But she had to control herself, it was not the time for her thoughts about his physique to be exposed, not when he was looking at her so intensely.

It made her remember that time, months ago, when in the sunset he promised her to write her a song. That day... he looked at her like this too.

"You know..." he murmured, his voice going as lower as hers. They didn't know why but their conversation turned out to be so much intimate. "I think I want to talk about it personally, like... you beside me."

She didn't say anything, she just stared into his doe eyes.

"That's a little hard, don't you think? I'd have to fly all the way back to the country of kpop."

"Mhm... or I could go all the way to the city of love."

She raised an eyebrow at his words, and he just giggled seeing the way her lip was briefly captured by her teeth. He removed again, putting the camera even closer.

"Are you with me right now, Mr. Jeon?"

He feigned surprise.

"I don't know, you tell me! You're the one who's only wearing a bathrobe, sweetie."

Her high-pitched shriek filled up the moment, something that made his smile even bigger.

He missed it. God knows how much he missed hearing that voice, that laugh, and spending time with her. He missed all about the girl and it's just seeing her again that makes him realize it.

And he wanted to spend as much time as possible there, talking through a damn phone, even if he'd preferred it would be beside her. Worst would be not talking to her at all... damn, why did he took so long in asking for her number?

However, the beautiful moment that was being created was fastly taken over as someone called at the girl's door, and they had to cut off the video call.

"I'll call later, make sure to pick up," was all he said.

Lisa smiled to her own in the loneliness of her room.

She haven't realize about it before, there was something, someone, missing in her day to day. Now she knows it was him.

XXX:

add me.

LISA:

btw, how did you get my number?

xxx:

i asked for it.

best decision i took in a while.

LISA:

stop.

xxx:

I don't want to stop.

read.

have you added me?

LISA:

i did, superstar. you can calm down.

JOHN:

great.

btw...

my hyung is there...

LISA:

yup,

oppa is cool.

JOHN:

getting comfortable i see.

(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)

don't let him. trust me, he gets very noisy when he gets comfortable.

LISA:

isn't that great? i am noisy as well!!

JOHN:

(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

has he talked about me?

LISA:

no.

should i ask him?

JOHN:

no.

don't get too close to him.

LISA:

why not?

oopsie, i have to meet him now.

JOHN:

yah...

LISA:

gotta go!

don't worry, maybe we'll talk about you!

------------------

"So, what day are we coming back to Korea?"

"Wednesday, a day after the show all of you will come back."

"Right..." She murmured.

Contrary to her fans, days were going really slow for her. She just arrived today and she feels like she has done a lot! From the arrival and meeting with the fans to lodging in the hotel, checking and fixing affairs for the show, and the constant paparazzi around, everything felt like a lot. She wasn't complaining, but her legs were starting to ache.

This would probably be her most "commented" event and it was because she was with other two celebs that weren't her bandmates, they were two very famous men and the internet was going crazy! She hasn't seen much but Jisoo made her know through a message that blink's attention was purely on her today.

The fact of Lalisa Manobal standing next to Kim Taehyung was surreal for all of them. Nobody could believe it was real, it was happening! And it was not something they saw coming, the news was revealed just a few days before, and... boom! Suddenly, they both were leaving the same place together, standing next to each other!

She chuckled remembering how she heard a fan screaming I was not ready for this! Nobody told me about this!

Aish, they were fun.

"Lisa!" She heard someone call her from behind, just when she was about to get inside her room.

"Yeah?" She turned around. It was her manager again.

"Have you had dinner?"

"Not yet... actually, I'm not very hungry, I was about to order a simple meal."

"Forget about it," she smiled. "V-ssi and Bo Gum-ssi invited all of us to have dinner together."

Lisa raised her brows, surprised by the sudden invitation, but it made sense. Contrary to what they show on camera, Taehyung and Bo Gum were very excited to have a trip, especially since they were together. The times you get to go on a work trip with a good friend could be counted on the fingers. Also, he said that it was hard for them to meet each other because of their busy life. BTS's schedule was filled up all the time, they barely get time to breathe and not even mentioning Bo Gum's! Lisa wasn't an acquaintance of his before their meeting but she watches k-dramas and he's got at least one drama per year. Dramas take around six months on recording, and she confirmed it when her Jisoo unnie did it, plus, they spend a long time doing interviews and promotions until the drama it's over. And when the final chapter is finally released, they're working on another one.

It was remarkable how they could still connect so well with each other after being separated for so much time. And it was understandable their good mood.

"So, what do you say?" Her manager asked again.

"Oh, yeah, of course! Right now?"

"In thirty minutes... On the hotel's restaurant, is it ok? I'll pass by here, get ready."

"Okayyyyyy," she smiled and waved at the woman.

She wasn't her real and official manager, she was just an assistant to the real one. But she'd wish she would, she was smart and kind at the same time, something Lisa really loved.

She entered her room. It was really late, around nine pm. but they had a long day and tomorrow would be even longer. She was still wearing the comfy grey outfit but she couldn't go like this to their dinner, even when nobody would know about it. She didn't care about her clothes, though, she looked cool, and she loved to look cool!

But the feeling of wanting to be a fashionist girl itched her skin.

Lisa bit her lip in excitement, looking at her wardrobe. Jennie unnie would be excited as well.

But then... the ding of her phone distracted her from it. She thought about ignoring it... choosing her outfit seemed more important for her, but then, it began ringing.

"Bff, I hope it is important!"

She moved to her bed, grabbing her phone to see who is was.

"And... it is not," she snorted and her eyelid decreased because of the disappointment while she pressed the "accept video call" button.

Maybe she had something in her face, her mascara removed, big eyebags, or a big bug there because, otherwise, she doesn't understand why the guy on the screen was staring so deeply.

"What?"

"What, you?" He laughed.

"Do you miss me that much, Jhonny? You just cut off my inspirational moment!" She whined.

Jungkook wanted to contain the smile growing on his lips but he couldn't and ended up letting out a guffaw.

"Nobody on earth calls me Jhonny, Lisa, that's... that's going overbroad."

"The ladies does. I'll hang up now –"

"No!" He yelled before she hangs up the video call. "Wait up, I just called."

The girl let the air escape from her mouth.

"Jungkook, I only have thirty minutes, maybe twenty five now, and I have to get ready!"

"Ready for what?"

"A dinner!"

"A dinner?"

"Yeah..."

She suddenly fell into silence, and observing the black-haired boy across the screen, an idea popped out in her mind that made the corners of her mouth slowly raise up.

Jungkook frowned at the gesture, why was she demonically smiling now?

"Wai-what are you–"

"You have to help me!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"What?" He mumbled, confused.

"You have interrupted my inspirational moment so" The girl started to move around the room, without looking at him but he could see the whole room while she does. "you'll help me to choose my outfit because, even if I try to, I won't know what to wear, and I have just half an hour. I want to be a fashionist today, Johnny..." She grabbed black glasses and looked straight into the camera. "What do you think? Should I wear them? Or! Maybe... " She pulls them up, above her head, not giving him the chance to respond. "Maybe like this is ok?"

He just stared at her. The mood in the girl had suddenly changed, from whining about him interrupting her "inspirational moment" to seeking advice when she wants to look fashionist... What does he know about fashion? He just likes to look cool overall! He wants to step back and let her deal with it on her own because he doesn't want to take responsibility for her outfit, even when the idea is kind of fun and if they wouldn't be who they were he would be excited to do so.

But then he notices her eyes still staring at him.

"And?! What do you think?! I don't have the whole day, Jungkook!"

Her lovely eyes were tinkling and patiently waiting for his opinion as her cheeks grows rounder with the pout on her lips.

Inevitable, the corner of his lips raises again, and he chuckled, even when he was biting his inner cheek to stop.

"Hey, BRO! who are you laughing at?"

He covers his mouth with his right hand and coughs to get into serious mode again.

"Who are you calling your bro?" He hissed. "Let's go with the outfit first, later the accessories!"

The smile in the girl grew up, and a little sigh escaped from Jungkook's mouth. He realized it... but he did not want to think why it happened.

Lisa accommodated her phone on the bedside table, supporting it on the wall behind so Jungkook could still see her. She fixed it until all her clothes were visible.

"Jeon Jungkook from BTS..." She laughed remembering when he officially introduced himself her. He laughed too. "this is my wardrobe, ta da! Now we'll have to choose from here."

"Wardrobe?" He approached to the camera, trying to look better. A frown appeared between his eyebrows. "That... that doesn't look like it, that's a mess."

The furniture was there... but nothing was inside it, all of the clothes were spread on the floor. The suitcase was half opened with only a few garments inside.

Lisa looked sideways as if she was being caught.

"I promise I clean at home."

He bitted his lips at her cuteness. What was happening with her today? She was extra hyped and it just makes him giggle like a fool... In fact, the actual question should be, what is happening with him to be acting this way? He felt like he was fifteen years old. Plus, he was envying his hyung a little bit, he wanted to be there, in her room, instead of seeing her across the screen.

Then, the girl started to show him a lot of garments, all types of them. He wondered how many clothes she brings on her trips. It wasn't a lot, though. He's sure that they carry just what's necessary and a little more. There are a lot of stores everywhere and they could buy everywhere, that was something he himself used to do. But the girl gets to have a different style for every occasion.

Cute, chick, y2k, elegant, and even grunge type clothes.

"Actually..." He murmured, capturing the girl's attention. "I would like to see you wearing that someday."

It was denim black shorts with the worn-out kind of style and she had a crop top with long sleeves as well.

The curiosity of seeing her in those pieces of fabric touched him... a little bit deeper than it should.

The tension filled the air. It wasn't only him who knew the intensity of his words because they get to her too. Lisa lowered the clothes, connecting her gaze with the boy's eyes. He was leaning forward, supporting his chin on his fist, and his all body was hogging the space.

His hair was the same, not that long, not that short... Just middle length, the front locks above his ear. He was wearing a hoodie and his face looked fresher and baby-like.

Jungkook looked... cute.

However, that cuteness wasn't matching with the intensity of his gaze.

Lisa's cheeks heated up for a strange reason, which made her cough and scratch a little bit that place.

The guy came back.

"All alright?" He asked, seeing the way her face turned red and how she seemed to be choking on her own saliva.

"U-uh... yeah! E-eve-e EVERYTHING is alright!" She hit herself internally.

"Uh, what do you think of this?"

She approached the camera. She showed him two outfits, claiming that one of them would be the final election as she really wanted to be fashionable that day, elegant and chick at the same time, even when it would be for, maybe, one hour.

He observed with attention. One was white and the other one was black.

His decision was fastly made.

"The black one."

"You sure? White could surprise you."

"Not the white, wear the black today."

Lisa wasn't really agreeing, not because she didn't like it but because the guy was very unfriendly with the lighter one without giving it a chance. But still, she decided to please him that time.

"Mhm... okay."

She would show him what the white could do on another occasion.

Jungkook nodded, seeing the girl disappear from the camera's lens. He thought she walked towards the bathroom to change there, but his invisible bunny ears perked up as he saw the gray pant she was previously wearing fly up in the air.

"Weeeeeeeee!" Her high-pitched voice exclaimed as her shirt was thrown in the air too.

Was she...?

"Are you..." he gulped" A-are you actually changing here?"

"Uh... Yes, why?"

The blood rose and pooled on his face at the thought of her...

No, no, no, no! HE SHOULDN'T THINK ABOUT IT!

"YAH!"

"What?"

"W-why why are you changing here? Are you crazy?"

"Why can't I change here? It's my room!"

"But I am here!"

"Tss..." The girl hissed. "You are not here, Jungkook, and please, shut up because I'm putting on the skirt."

Great, she put another image inside his mind.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME THAT!"

Ahh, seriously, sometimes she makes him overwhelmed with her bravery. Lisa was very free. He wasn't the very conserved type and being part of an international group, he learned many things. But still, he doesn't think he had a lot of closeness with a girl like her, so free and different, not because he didn't want, it was mostly because he didn't have the time to do it and life was a world upside down sometimes. When you look for something you don't get it and when you forget about it they appear in front of you.

Just like this girl who appeared in front of him one day.

"And... what do you think?"

His attention was drawn to her again, waking him up from his thoughts that were wandering about... her.

It was all about her when he realized it.

Even more, when he observed her.

The gasp trying to escape his lips was suppressed seeing how the chosen outfit looked on her.

Yes, he made the right decision... or not?

The black corset top was short but it still had a little curve in the belly button part that almost covered it, which makes her tiny waist even more visible. The visual effect the top created was perfect and he was impressed by the way the lines in her waist were so pronounced. He didn't allow himself of having more than just a glimpse of the neckline... because it was low, it was very low and he could see all her chest being exposed and... no. Just no.

His eyes landed down, where part of her abdomen was exposed, the high-waisted mini skirt was black and smooth, it had little details with silver sparkles, and it was barely covering her thighs... or it was that her legs were too long. Everything that he knows is that it was short, it was way shorter than when he first saw it and it didn't help the small opening on the right side that was exposing her skin.

His mouth opened slightly, and he licked his lips feeling them dry all of the sudden.

"And?"

He looked up at her again. Oh, shit, right, they're still talking and she asked him something.

"What? What did you say?"

She sighed, having to repeat the same again.

"What are you thinking about? Tell me! I need someone's opinion, how do I look?"

"Exquisite."

"What?"

"U-uh... I-I m-mean..." He coughed, his eyes widened a bit being conscious of the word that fell from his lips. Hell, he was an idiot. "I mean the food... you're gonna eat... " He nodded to himself. "It must be exquisite."

She raised a brow, crossing her arms above her chest.

No... not that. Don't do that.

"And what does it have to do with the outfit?" She let out a giggle. "You know what? It doesn't matter, I think I look splendid."

He would act the fool and ignore how red his face was... He was glad she wasn't paying attention to the camera.

The girl moved here and there, grabbing a few things while he waited. What was he waiting for? He has no idea.

"What time is it?"

"Uh... like almost six am. I think."

Lisa's eyes widened and she looked at him with surprise. Jungkook returned her a confused look until he fell into what he said.

Haha...

He laughed.

"I don't know if you're dumb for asking me the time or I am dumber for actually answering."

But Lisa was still shocked by what he said that she couldn't take the joke.

She strode until being in front of the bedside table, her knees buckled and touching the floor until Jungkook was able to see her face on his screen. He backed up, surprised by the girl's fast movement.

"It's six am in Korea? For real?" She asked with her big eyes open.

He shrugged it, checking the time on his phone.

"Uh... yeah, past five-thirty."

"Are you kidding me?! What are you doing awake at this hour? Don't you have a schedule?"

She was almost glaring at him. It made him smile.

"Why are you smiling, dumbass?"

"You're acting like a mom again..." He laughed. "And it doesn't matter, I had--"

"Do you have a place to attend?" She interrupted, softly. "That's why you awake, right?"

Jungkook stared at her in silence.

Yes. My schedule is filled up, I have to go to the studio now and after that, I have a photoshoot.

That's what he had planned to say.

But... why lying?

"Actually, I wanted to see you, that's why I'm awake." He bit his lip. "If I'd call you later you'd probably be sleeping and it would be very unfortunate for you, plus, I don't know if I'll be able to do it later," he sobbed his neck.

"I wanted to wish you luck, and say goodnight."

Yeah, it would be easier to just excuse himself with a lie. But, why do it? Why let the cowardice and the fear of the unknown win over him? The truth was that he haven't cared about it in a while, the feeling of saying whatever he wants fills him up with someone like Lisa, someone who freely talks to you, who barely doubts your intentions, including you in everything without making you feel like you have to be careful. She smiles so you feel better, she smiles even when maybe she shouldn't... then, why should he lie when his heart wants to say something out loud?

She just looked at him, blankly, no other expression on her face rather than amusement, so fixedly that he felt the needing to move his eyes. It was like she was deeply scrutinizing with her eyes, scrutinizing all of his soul. And he wouldn't stop it, he would let her do it.

The corner of her lips turned up, curving and becoming a beautiful smile of pressed lips, and a giggle escaped from them.

"You're being corny again." She rested her chin on her hands that were pressed on the wood of the bedside table. "You really miss me, don't you?"

Her eyes shone looking at him, that's what he saw. Sparkles in her round and pretty eyes, and he was so immersed in it that he couldn't answer. He just looked sideways.

Lisa couldn't help and started to laugh out loud, her high-pitched shrieks were heard inside his apartment. It was a blessing that he lives alone, otherwise, she would already wake up everyone.

"Are you making fun of me now? That's not fair, you know, I'm sleepy!"

That made her slowly stop.

"Okay, I'm sorry." She smiled. "You're naturally cute."

"Yeah, kinda sick of hearing that but I'll accept it today."

He didn't mean it, though. The way the public portrays him as "cute" and the way she does it was different, they were very different. In the other scenario, he feels uncomfortable and with the desire to make people understand that he's not a baby, but in the second one, he doesn't feel the needing to change anything. Well, he's not trying to be cute, he's just being himself and he admits it's kind of corny but it was confusing for him as well, he never had this syndrome of sweet words flowing out of his mouth as if it were a kind of typewriter.

It was confusing, and scary sometimes, the number of different emotions he's been feeling lately. All of them unknown.

But he wouldn't stop, he wouldn't stop for being afraid. Not while he can still see her.

"Ah! oH my, God!" The girl suddenly screamed. "I have eight minutes left!"

"What? Already?"

The girl started to run around the room again. She grabbed a very thin coat but didn't put it on her, she just hold it on her right arm.

"I'll wear shoes. You know, I was thinking about large boots but... mehh, I don't want them right now and it's not cold, however, I'll take the coat just because, the air conditioning is on..."

She talked very fast being off camera.

"I think it is right, right?"

She appeared again with white platform sneakers and turned around in her place, as if the view wouldn't be already enough, he had to observe the way the clothes hugged every one of her curves.

His fingers itched.

"Y-yeah... It looks decent."

She didn't even pay attention to his comment.

"I'll leave you, alright?" She grabbed the phone. "Please, go to sleep now, uhm?"

Can humans melt? Because he thinks he's doing.

"Alright... eat well."

"Yeah, I'll do." She smiled, losing herself for a moment, distracted by his soft voice. "Uh... y-yeah, I'll... I'll go now. I don't want to make the staff, your hyung, or handsome Bo Gum wait."

The moment she said that he didn't understand. But then, his mind connected dots and his eyebrows raised up, his invisible bunny ears perked up.

"What?"

"I'll hang uppp!"

"Wait, Lisa, what?! Did you say my hy--"

She hung up.

Lisa observed the phone with a smile on her lips. She missed him too.

On the way down to the restaurant, she received a lot of messages.

JOHN:

DID YOU JUST HANG UP THE PHONE WHEN I WAS TALKING?!

MY HYUNG? TAE? YOU'RE HAVING DINNER WITH HIM WHAT I MEAN, WHYYYYYY

Heyyyyyyy

Lisaaaaaaaa

Liliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:( :( :( :(

and what did you say about handosome who is thats whos handomem

LILI:

oh my god, go sleep! look at how you're typing bro hhsdybsjdbdjdns

JOHN:

stop calling me bro, how dare you, and why are you eating with my hyunggggg and his boring friend

yahhh

Tae hyung sometimes chooses his actor friends over me, you cant do the same

i woke up early :(

:(

LILI:

are you making a scene for me or for him? kekekekekeke

JOHN:

I... I don't know.

and it doesn't matter, I GUESS.

LILI:

oh gosh

seen.

did you get angry now?

seen.

hey, have you fallen asleep?

seen.

hey, Jeon, can I tell you something?

john is tying...

john is typing...

john is typing...

john is typing...

in line.

john is typing...

JOHN:

what?

LILI:

i miss you too and i wanna see you. thanks for looking for my number, and for texting me right now. I'll think about it if i get stressed and I'll smile thanks to you. oh hoho the elevator is moving keke. please, sleep well and dream of me so we'll meet each other soon.

received. 09:31.

JOHN:

ps: you don't look just right, decent, or fine. you look resplendent, as usual.

ps2: and sexy.

ps3: don't touch my hyung.

ps4: good night, pretty.

okkkkk, first I wanna said that I really struggled with the first part of the chapter, it was the last i wrote but i hope it somehow works and you don't feel it too weird. better things will come.

hi, I'm sorry, i know i've said I'd try to update more often. but during the whole week i didn't feel like writing this story, so, I've focused on the other two more. also, i am having trouble with sleeping, i can't sleep more than six hours and that makes me sleepy during the day TT sorry :)

I don't have much to say because I'm sleepy hehe. but thank you so much for the support, i really appreciate it! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

i hope you have a good day!!!

V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.5K 19
•A married couple, that was on the verge of divorcing because of a young boy, but got a divorce because of a lot of things. Would they still get back...
11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
13.3K 468 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
95.9K 4.1K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...