Day Dreamer (Book 1)

By h3yDaydr3amer

What if you met the man of your dreams? Will you do everything to make yourself worthy of him? *A Sandro Marc... More

Introduction
How It Started
Continuation
All About Him
Fantasy Started
Fantasy Continues
Finally!
Tour
Unexpected
Friends
District Work
Unplanned
Interested
Misunderstanding
Bonfire
Dreamy Night
Officially Yours
First Day
Happiness
First Official Date
Reality
Marcos Clan
Arrangement
Clarity
Family Matter
Confession
Ordinary Day
Family Day
Beginning
Quality Time
Pain
Brothers
Falling Out
Separate
Reconcile
Trouble
After Party
Comeback
Part 39
Threat
Jealousy
False Alarm
in Love
Intimacy
Danger
Warning
Distant
Anguish
Destiny
Fate
Complicated
New Beginning
Hasta la próxima
Chance
Hide n' Seek
Affection
Closer
Assumptions
Significance
Revelation
ToGetHer
P A S T
Memento
Bond
Odd
Home
L O V E
Jealous Sandro?
Stranger
Sexy Love
History
The Past and The Present
Conflict
Conflict 2
Bury the Hatchet
Ball Night
Ball Night 2
Bid
Desire
Clash
Revelation
Revelation 2
Redeem
Recovery
Collide
Brotherly Love
Affiance
El Nido
Get Hitched
Officilally Married
Day 2
Day 3
Menace
Happy Night
Crazier
Day 4: Encounter
Day 4: Part 2 - Tranquil
Day 5
Day 5.2
Day 6
Day 7
Sign
Beginning of the End
Revenge
End of Misery
Married Couple Things
Pop the Question
Thee
Trimester
Material Husband
Nostalgia
Countdown
Countdown 2
Tie the Knot
Wedding Reception
Hneyo Mnoo Nghti
Second Trimester
Baby Shower
The Third Trimester
Day Out
Ever After
Sorrow
Mourn
Acceptance
Epilogue

Back at one

475 19 2
By h3yDaydr3amer

SANDRO's POV

Our first day of distribution for assistance in the first two barangays was a success. Me and my team had a simple celebration during our dinner time. Sam really prepared this for us. She chooses the food and place to eat.

I saw her taking care of everything. My staff are so happy to be with her because she's very maasikaso and I love seeing her do this. Then she looked at her phone and answered a call. She is laughing talking to someone huh?

I just stared at her the whole time while she was on the phone. What should I do next to make her mine again? Every time that I tease her tinatabla nya ako. It seems that I really need to work hard for it.

Damn. She looked at my direction and she caught me staring at her. I don't know what to do so I just take a sip of my beer.

Sam: Hey, it's getting late. Magpaalam na tayo sa kanila. Let's call it a day.

Sandro: Yeah okay. Let's go.

We were in the car and I rest my head on the seat. I saw on the corner of my eye that she's trying to book a room in one of the resorts here. Shit! She has nowhere to go.

Sandro: Sam.

Sam: hmm?

She answered without looking at me.

Sandro: Just stay at my house. I have an extra room.

I know she was surprised with what I said and she looked at me.

Sam: Ahmm. No hindi na, I'm good. I took care of it.

Sandro: I insist.

Sam: Sands. Please.

Sandro: Tell me what do I need to do para pumayag ka? Does my mom tell you na layuan ako?

Sam: What? Where did that come from? Tita Liza will never do that.

Sandro: Then bakit ka ganyan sakin? Why do you always refuse me?

Sam: Sandro, please calm down. Nakakahiya, naririnig tayo ni kuya driver. Please don't jump to conclusions.

Sandro: Bakit mo ko iniiwasan?

Sam: Fine. Sasama ako sayo.

Sandro: You didn't answer my question.

Sam: Pumayag na ako sumama sayo, please. Sandro.

Her voice softens and she's really trying to please me.

Sandro: I'm sorry.

Sam: Apology accepted. Free your mind.

What happen to her? She suddenly softens, parang kanina lang she is refusing me.

Sandro: Do you feel sick?

Sam: Hmmm, no. Maybe I'm just tired.

Sandro: I'm sorry. Take a rest, malayo pa tayo.

Finally, she listens to me and she closes her eyes.

Sandro: Love wake up. Andito na tayo.

I touched her cheeks and tapped her lightly. She's so gorgeous. I was stunned for a moment when she opens her eyes. I know she didn't expect that I'm so close to her.

Sandro: Wake up sleepy head. Do you want me to carry you?

She suddenly stood up from her seat.

Sam: Gising na.

Sandro: Let's go.

I can't help but to smile, I know for sure nahihiya nanaman sya.

She followed me inside my house. We both know that this is not her first time here.

Sandro: Come in. I'll take you to your room so you can rest na. Do you need anything?

Sam: No. Don't worry about me. Magpahinga ka na rin, I can take care of my self. Promise, hindi kita iistorbohin.

Sandro: Alright. Ahmm. Sorry we have to share sa bathroom but you can take a shower first.

Sam: Uhmm, ok thank you.

I'm about to walk into my room when she called me.

Sam: S-sandro.

Sandro: Yes?

Sam: Uhmmm, thank you.

Sandro: You're welcome. Go na, don't be shy.

I leave her so she can be comfortable to move around the house.

SAM's POV

I always caught Sandro staring at me. Maybe just a coincidence but I don't want to assume things. Earlier during the program, I borrowed his phone since there are people who wants to take picture of him. I did not expect that his wallpaper was my graduation photo and he even used the same password on his phone.

He actually tried to explain but I disregarded it. Now I'm spending the night at his house since he insists. I don't know but I agreed since I feel tired and wala na akong energy makipagtalo.

It's already 11pm and I can't sleep, this is not my first time here I don't know but it feels different. I got up to use the bathroom. I carefully open the door and to my surprise Sandro is standing there facing his back at me. I think he just finished doing his thing. Shit! I quickly closed the door and I was about to run to my room but he held my arm.

Sandro: Where are you going?

I'm doomed. I just closed my eyes, shit really happens. This is so embarrassing! He turns me around and now I'm facing him.

Sam: Promise I didn't see anything!

He just smirked at me. I didn't see anything naman talaga because he is wearing a bathrobe. He moved his face closer to mine and he is trying to pin me on the wall again. I tried to escape but he grabbed my arm.

Sandro: Why so defensive? Wala naman akong sinabi.

I met his gazed and gave him a killer eye look.

Sam: Wag mo kong asarin.

Amusement is now written on his face.

Sandro: Bakit naaasar ka ba? Wala pa nga akong ginagawa.

Sam: Let me go.

Sandro: E kung ayoko?

Sam: Bakit ba kasi hindi ka naglolock ng pinto?!

Sandro: Sorry, this is my house and I used to live alone. Bakit hindi ka marunong kumatok?

Sam: It's late night. Hindi ko naman alam na gising ka pa.

Sandro: Why are you always mad at me? May ginawa ba akong masama sayo?

I don't know what to answer. Bakit nga ba ako laging galit sakanya? Kung tutuusin sya yung dapat magalit dahil ako yung may ginawang mali sakanya before.

Sam: Wala.

Sandro: Can we be friends again Sam?

Hindi ko alam. Ayoko, ayoko ng friends lang. Mahal pa kita, pero hindi ko masabi.

Sam: Yeah sure maybe?

Sandro: Really?

His face brighten up. It really looks like na masaya sya sa sinabi ko. But I want it to be more than just friends. Or maybe this is a good start para makabawi ako sakanya?

Sam: Yes.

I smiled at him then he hugged me. Gahd! I miss this! I'm too embarrassed to hug him back since he's only wearing his robe.

Sam: Ahmm. Sandro?

Sandro: Yes?

Sam: Ahmmmm. You're only wearing your robe right?

He quickly moved away and I laughed.

Sandro: S-sorry.

Sam: That's ok. Good night Sandro. Magpahinga ka na.

I'm about to get inside my room when he called my name.

Sandro: Sam.

Sam: Hmmm?

Sandro: Ahmm. Wala, sige good night! Dream of me!

He ran to his room and winked at me before he closed the door.

Ang cute. Parang bata.

............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 14.2K 96
Athena Jane Leal Argel or AJ a Graduating College student who has a huge crush on Ferdinand Alexander "Sandro" Araneta Marcos III, eldest son of Vice...
7.9K 277 25
Yooo I'm not gonna continue my another story cause I'm gonna make a another story which is this one enjoy reading guys ❤️✨
89.9K 2.6K 55
There is a man named Sandro who is a public servant in the well-known province of Ilocos Norte. His family is known as prominent politicians who serv...
Anticipate By cee

Fanfiction

74.8K 3K 64
A handsome debonair and a charming maiden met through a night of pleasure. Will they ever cross lives again? Or will they pass it off as a one night...