Highschool DXD: idea collecti...

By Helix_Asmodeus

A final book for all my random ideas. from oc characters, items to even story ideas that never came. feel fre... More

Golden Ring
Zenith Gaea
Ophis
Eyes of Heaven
Muramasa
Rize Lucifer
Asmodeus
Shadow Lord of Dark Desire
Akashic Records
Lilith
Vritra
Luminous Asmodeus
Holy Grail
Vritra sacred gears
Imperial Passion
Ifrit Inferno
Wonder Of Love
The Dragon's Core

Ryu Hyoudou

561 15 5
By Helix_Asmodeus

Name: Ryu Hyoudou

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Age: 300+

Other names:
Humanity's greatest soldier
The crimson hero
The weapon of god
The wargod
Heaven's greatest warrior
Godlike human
The Vatican's greatest exorcist
The ultimate exorcist
The traitor

Hair colour: brown

Eye colour: brown

Equipment and abilities:
Holy Grail (formerly)
Clarent (formerly)
Rhongomyniad (formerly)

Affiliations:
Heaven (formerly)
Vatican (formerly)
Asmodeus clan

Relatives:
Unnamed parents✝
Luminous Asmodeus (wife)
Unborn son

Status: Deceased

Ranking:
Humanity's strongest
Hero
_________________________________________

Ryu hyoudou was a member of the church that lived in the days of the great war several centuries ago. He was hailed as the legendary crimson hero and the strongest human in the world. He was loyal to god and an exclusive exorcist that only answers to God himself. He became the husband of Luminous Asmodeus.
_________________________________________

Appearance:

Ryu takes the form of a middle aged man in his late thirties with brown spiky hair and matching brown eyes. He has a couple of scars on his face. He has a lean build and usually wears some casual clothing along with a pair of glasses.
_________________________________________

Personality:

Ryu is considered a very cold and heartless person. Having shown blind obedience to god and having no mercy or second thought of killing anybody, including women and children. It is shown that he isn't that much of a believer but more of a soldier as he always prioritizes his mission and by mistake was seen as a hero by the humans.

He is shown to have respect for strong opponents and individuals as well as a lack of care for superiors and gods as he called Ares, the god of war: a child was anger issues with lack of parents.

He is seen to enjoy a good fight as he fought against Lumious Asmodeus for more than 300 years back in the great war and has shown to have won the battle on a few occasions but spared her. As he thinks, killing her would be a shame as there wouldn't be anymore devils to fight.

After a long time, he developed feelings of love and lust for his wife Lumious and married her. His love for Luminous was so strong he was willing to break into heaven and steal the original Holy Grail to heal his wife who was sick.

He also was fearless as he rebelled against God, as he was planning to send out his armies to kill Luminous. Ryu stopped that ambush and forced god to stay in heaven after he died sacrificing himself to save his wife along with his unborn son.
_________________________________________

History: not much is known about Ryu apart that he was born in Japan and moved to Italy to become a member of the Vatican. He rose through the ranks and soon became an exorcist. His talent and skill were so great many, believed that he was an angel send by god. But it was mistaken as Ryu was simply that talented.

In the great war, he fought against many opponents, gaining the title of the Crimson hero as well as some others. His skill was recognized by gods of other mythologies such as Ares from Greek as the two had fought each other.

In his late thirties, god wanted to keep Ryu by his side as he was a major asset for heaven. So he gave Ryu the original Holy Grail which Ryu drank the liquid from which gave him eternal youth which allowed him to live for more than 300 years in his prime.

In the great war, he met and fought against Luminous Asmodeus, his rival which he shared a rivalry with for more than 300 years. While Ryu was stronger than the super devil. He never killed her as she was the only one who that gave him a good fight.

After 300 years of fighting, he fell in love with Luminous and secretly married each other without anybody knowing, except for the original Asmodeus who supported their relationship. After spending years with each other Luminous got pregnant but got sick as well. To not risk the safety of the child. Ryu decided to steal the Holy Grail to heal his wife which worked but he was seen by Gabriel who reported to God. God became furious and launched an attack at them. Ryu rebelled and attacked the heavens alone. He pushed back the Seraphs and fought God personally. However he lost and died against him but weakened God enough that prevented him from attacking the underworld himself as the only way for him to heal from his previous encounter with Trihexa was gone leaving him to exhausted.
_________________________________________

Powers and Abilities:

Immense strenght: Ryu was the strongest human in the world of his time and his strenght was comparable to gods. He was stronger than the 4 Seraphs combined and only god himself was strong enough to stop him.

Immense fighting prowess: Ryu was hailed as the weapon of god which he earned of his supreme fighting skill and technique. He is a master of any weapon he never wielded and was given the title of wargod after his victory of Ares.

Natural born holy/demonic weapon wielder: Ryu was a special case where he can wield both holy and demonic weapons at the same time. He wielded many legendary weapons but stuck to his 2 favourite, the demonic sword: clarent and the holy spear: Rhongomyniad.

Eternal youth: After drinking from the original Holy Grail. Ryu stayed at his prime for more than 300 years.
_________________________________________

Equipment:

Clarent:

A very powerful demonic sword that was used by Mordred Pendragon. It is a sword known as the sword of peace and later the coward's sword. It is a sword on par if not stronger than the original Excalibur and was the blade that destroyed the Excalibur into fragments.

• Clarent armor:

An ability of the sword that it grants the user to summon a silver armor with red highlights. The user can summon parts of the armor or fully wear it when they desire it.

Rhongomyniad:

The Holy spear of king arthur and the second strongest holy spear in existence. It allows the user to fire large beams of light as well as pierce through any barrier.

The Holy Grail:

An holy cup that grants whoever drinks the liquid from it eternal youth as well as the ability to heal from any wound and sickness. God used it to heal from his battle with Trihexa but was still exhausted and weakened. Ryu used it to obtain eternal youth and to heal his wife from her sickness when she was pregnant.
_________________________________________

Trivia:

Ryu was the strongest human in the world around 500-600 years ago.

He is the first person to both wield both a holy and a demonic object at the same time.

He was a hero confirmed by the humans and later in heaven.

His name means dragon in Japanese which combined with his last name Hyoudou means: dragon soldier

His appearance is based of: Jin Toujou from testament of devil new sister

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 30 14
I'm rewriting my 'demon slayer' story and making it better. Please read and review. Update: The edited version is available on Kindle.
98.2K 560 6
A past so terrific that this young Lucifuge had to go and make a deal with a creature that many view as a god to forget it. I do not own Highschool...
272K 3.9K 46
Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of supernatural and has not 1 but 3 sacred...
355K 9.4K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...