HIS PRECIOUS ||J.JK BTS||

By Saunn_Daee

Forced marriage, true love. More

Ch.1 Fucked up life
Ch.2 Engagement
Ch.3 New Chapter of life
Ch.4 Drunk-Dazed
Ch.5 City of love <3
Ch.6 Spending time...
Ch.7 Intruder...
Ch.8 Back to korea
Ch.9 It's raining Ma' amor :)
Ch.10 "ACHOO!"
Ch.11 Romantic date or Friendly Dinner?
Ch.12 Nephew...
Ch.13 Periods or Wallpaper?
Ch.14 Cold shoulder
Ch.15 Nightmare
Ch.16 Rush Hour
Ch.17 Shots and Screams
Ch.18 Into it
Ch.20 Her Bruises, My Pain
Ch.21 Closer
Ch.22 His Precious
Ch.23 Mom?

Ch.19 Drinks and Dances

1.1K 60 9
By Saunn_Daee

Staring at his peacefully sleeping face, you slowly guided your fingers through his soft fluffy hairs. Ruffling them tenderly.

Cafuné

"Jungkook, Happy birthday~
Wish you a verrrryyy long and happy life...
With me ofcourse-"

You mumbled giggling in Between, only if he could actually hear it, only if he was awake. He was.

"Definately Wifey, i do not allow to continue my life without you. And thank you~ Now sleep, it was hell for you today"

He whispered, eyes still shut. You could feel his arm snake around your waist before he pulls you against him.

Looking up at his face from his chest, he was already staring at you with a lot of love and adoration. All of his affection... Only for you~

His eyes sparkled, a sweet light peck landed on your forehead, before he snuggled into your neck sleeping soundly.

**

"Oh my god?! The cake is not ready yet? How irresponsible?!"

You chuckled hearing Mrs. Choi yell into the phone scolding the Baker. What could they possibly do afterall. The cake was ordered just one night before the event that too a huge cake.

The faint chitter-chatter radiated from the living room as it got beautifully decorated with a lot of struggle by those loads of workers.

You rushed into the room, guiding everyone better with their assigned work. Heaving the heavy box off the floor you were about to stumble over cause of it's weight until another arm comes in the way supporting you.

"Woah, careful their Young lady"

A brutally handsome male was infront of you, smiling at you with all his heart.

"Thank you... You are?"

"Jungkook's hyung, Hoseok"

"Ohh, it's a pleasure to meet you. Myself-"

You were interrupted inbetween when another voice spoke just behind you.

"We know. Jeon Yn"

You glided your gaze back only to spot another angel-face gotta be Namjoon.

Not only by face but the dude was built really well, a muscular body and tall figure.

"How can we let you work? Please spend your time on our Jungkook. Leave this on us"

Hoseok offered sweetly, grabbing the box away from your hold.

"I see him everyday, afterall you guys should be with him"

You replied, attempting to get the box back but he wouldn't budge.

"A surprise for you in the room"

Namjoon winked, leaving along with Hoseok.

You immediately dashed to the room, your jaw fell to the floor as soon as your eyes fell on the open wardrobe.

A looooooooooot of beautiful dresses were hanging in there. You paced slowly towards it touching it gently, afraid of getting it dirty.

"It's all your's. You gotta wear one for the party"

Jungkook spoke, taking you in a tender backhug, placing his chin on your shoulder.

"Choose any one you like" he added

"Thank you sooo much for everything~"

You turned around, genuinely smiling at him. A wide smile. Which instantly melted him.

He could die for her innocence,
Kill for her smile.

**

Looking at yourself in the mirror unsurely. This was the one dress you liked so much so far. The only though holding you back was 'was this appropriate?'

[I appreciate all of your skin tone and body type this is just for the dress preference]

Wondering why this came out as inappropriate to you? Your father used to name this dresses as 'slut wear'.

He would always humiliate you if you ever wore any kind of dress which would show collar bone, shoulders or thigh.

Meanwhile Jungkook was standing infront of the mirror desperate for his wife to come out of the closet. His fingers fumble with the neck tie's knot to pass the desperation.

His lips fell apart, eyes forgot to blink, heart skipped several beats until it started running unevenly. How much he wanted to scream to the world the woman was his.

You fiddled with the hem of the cloth, gaze stuck to the floor before you could finally gather the courage to look at him.

Only to spot him looking at you like you were the most gorgeous person he had ever seen. His glance didn't move an inch.

"You look absolutely breathtaking. Amazing. Gorgeous-"

He let's out constant compliment, feeling short on words before you being flustered cut his sentence off with a

"Stop!"

"Where's the lie?"

You smiled, finally gliding your eyes through his attire which was damnit!
He was the most etheral creature for you.

Simple decent clothes still made him look like the king. His demeanor made him look like a king to be exact.

"Uhh, is this dress... Appropriate? I wouldn't drag attention right?"

You ask hesitantly, looking down at your attire with unpleasant stare.

"Which diamond doesn't drag attention? And don't worry honey, wear whatever you want, your man has the power to dig out all the inappropriate eyes..."

He assured, landing a gentle but full of affection peck on the back of your palm.

"Set to go?"

You nodded, as he took you palm gently in his, while he guided you downstairs.

**

"I just found out the most pleasent person to look at!!"

Jimin yelled, teasing you. Jungkook's lips curved proudly. He couldn't agree more.

"Ehem, ain't i getting any compliments?"

He spoke, passing the innocent look.

"Nahh..."

"Jimin-shii"

**

While Jungkook was busy meeting people, you were across Yoongi and Taehyung on the table.

Yoongi was more of a quite guy, he just sips onto his drink. Eyes attentively scanning the surroundings.

While Taehyung constantly passed you some jokes which made you laugh.

You flinched slightly when another presence sat next to you. When your attention shifted back to Yoongi and Taehyung, you found them glaring dead at the man beside you.

"Hello Mr. Min, Mr kim and Miss beautiful..."

The man smirks flirtatiously, the radiating vibes were negative, very nagative.

"Hello to you too. Now you are good to go Hwang..."

Yoongi spats, tone grieve but calm.

"What's the rush Yoongi? Let me have my time with this beauty"

Mr. Hwang spoke leaning towards you. To which Taehyung reacted immediately,

"Ass back to place!"

Mr. Hwang hunched back knowing well what they are capable of but little did he had any intentions to stop.

"Myself Hwang Minjoo, a very successful business man"

He smiles smugly, passing you a drink which you unwillingly forcing a smile accepted.

"Can't respect women? Shove that success up your ass then. If you don't leave i swear to god where you sittin' would be your grave."

Taehyung who was sipping on his tequila, throws all of it on Mr. Hwang's face soon choking on it. While you let out a fit of laughter. Getting amazed at his effortless snap.

Embarrassed Mr. Hwang without a second thought fled away.

**

"May i take the opportunity miss?"

Jungkook asked fomaly, extending his palm towards you offering you a dance. Which you gladly accept.

His arm snakes upto your waist, while your's rest on his shoulder. Swaying your bodies with the perfect rhythm by time he kept pulling you closer to him like you'd disappear any moment.

Your eyes were stuck into his luring one. Gaze sliding to his lips constantly. He bends a little, technically hugging you. A wide smile stretches upon your lips as you wrap your arms around his shoulder physic.

Your eyes travel over his shoulders, eyes catching the view of person you never wanted to see.

"Missed me, my daughter?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 28.1K 82
" Now that you know, I suppose I must kill you due to my safety and others " " I don't care if you're dangerous I still love you and I'll die for yo...
146K 5K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...
19K 872 39
" You call it obsession . I call it love " ___________ Taehyung | Y/N | Jungkook 2 mafias who fell in love with a doctor . She pretty much kicked t...