JungKooK Imagines

By mydaddyjoon

It contains everything you need with you're googie More

๐Ÿฐ2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ4๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ5๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ6๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ7๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ8๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ9๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ10๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ11๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ12๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐpart 2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐpart - 3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐpart - 4๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ13๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ14๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart 2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ15๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐpart 2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ16๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart 2๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart 3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ17๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ18๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ19๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ20๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ21๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart - 2๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart - 3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ22๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart - 2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐpart - 3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ23๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ24๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ 23 Part 2 ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ25๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ26๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ27๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ28๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ26๐Ÿฐ(Part-2)
๐Ÿฐ29๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ30๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ31๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ32๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ33๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ33 part-2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ33 part - 3๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ33 Part - 4๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ34๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ36๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ35๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ37๐Ÿฐ
๐ŸฐPart - 2๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ38๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ39๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ40๐Ÿฐ

๐Ÿฐ1๐Ÿฐ

2.2K 14 1
By mydaddyjoon

◦•●◉✿When you forget to cover your hickey✿◉●•◦

Jungkook Pov :

Jk - "babe are you ready?"

Y/n - "hmm yeah just a minute googie"

Jk - "gosh be fast y/n"

I said and wore my shoes.

Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook CEO of jeon industry.
I'm married and I have a wife and also a cute little 5 year old son. I'm very famous in South Korea and other countries as well. I'm the youngest CEO and I have many companies around the world but I never show off about it. I'm happy with my life and family. Me and yn were arranged by our parents. We both thought it wouldn't work but it did. We love each very much.

Today is our wedding anniversary. I invited all my friends, mom dad and of course y/n's parents too. I'm waiting for her from past 20 mins. She finally came out of the bathroom fixing her dress. Indeed she always looks gorgeous and make me fall for her more which already I am but I'm not complaining.

Our Outfit :

Jk - "you look so pretty my love"

I said and kissed her forehead
She smiled at me and said.

Y/n - "thank you Mr. Jeon you're looking handsome too"

I smiled at her and was about to kiss her lips but jungwoo our son came in our room.

Jungwoo - "mama appa grandma grandpa come"

Y/n - "okay baby we are coming"

Jungwoo ran out of the room
I pouted and y/n giggled at me and kissed my lips. I smiled and we both walked out of the room.

My parents along with y/n's parents and also my hyung's were here. I went and hugged them.

BTS - "happy anniversary"

Jk - "thank you hyung's"

Then we both went to my parents and hugged them.

Mrs. Jeon - "happy anniversary both you"

Mr. Jeon - "happy anniversary many more years to go"

We smiled at them

Mrs. Jeon - "aigo look at my y/n she is looking so pretty"

Mom said and kissed her cheek making her blush. I admired her
I'm so lucky to have her.

Y/n - "thank you eomma"

We all got seated on the couch and the maids served cool drink along with snacks. We had it while speaking.

Mrs. Jeon - "it's been so long since the last time we all met"

Mrs. Lee (Your Mom) - "yes Mrs. Jeon I missed the kids and especially my jungwoo"

He giggled and ate his cupcake

Mr. Jeon - "shall we all plan a trip together next month?"

Jk - "yes dad that would be great
I was thinking about it few days ago"

Mr. Jeon - "yes son shall we all visit our village in busan?"

Y/n - "that would be great appa"

Mr. Lee - "yes Mr. Jeon I haven't seen your village just heard about it"

Mr. Jeon - "it has been years I last visited"

Jk - "appa let's go next month I'm all free there isn't much work"

Mr. Jeon - "sure son anyone have any problem?"

Everyone nodded their head as a no and after a while we went to cut the cake brought by my hyung's
Jungwoo with help of jimin hyung set the candles on the cake

Tae - "now let's cut the cake"

Me and y/n both held the knife towards the cake and cut the cake with everyone clapping and cheering. I fed her a small bite and she did the same.

Jk - "happy anniversary love"

Y/n - "happy anniversary honey"

I kissed her forehead and jungwoo came in between for cake. We giggled and y/n feed him a piece of cake.

After the cutting of cake the maids took the cake inside for dessert. All of us went to the dinning room to have dinner.
The food was all kept on the table a lot of delicious food.
We all sat down and y/n served the food with the help of 2 maids.

Y/n Pov :

I severed the food to eomma and went towards jungkook to serve and bend down little and my hair went down. I catch my hair so that it doesn't go into the food and kept the to the right side.

Jungwoo - "mama what is on your neck red red?"

I looked at him in confusion and took jk's phone camera to see
I looked in the camera and my eyes widen shit how can I be so fool it's a freaking hickey which jungkook made last night.
My cheeks turned red due to embarrassment. Jk looked at my neck and understood. Everyone started chuckling and giggling.

Mrs. Jeon - "it's nothing jungwoo don't worry okay sweetie"

Mrs. Lee - "you're mama and appa are planning on giving you a little sister or brother"

It's so embarrassing how can I forget to cover it y/n why are you so dumb. I mentally slapped myself.

Jungwoo - "appa jungwoo getting sister?"

Jk - "umh haha ye-yes buddy"

Jungwoo - "when?"

Jm - "jungie it will take time for mama and appa but you will get"

Jungwoo - "how many days?"

Tae - "don't know ask your appa"

He turned towards jungkook with his cute doe eyes.

Jk - "baby I'll tell you later now eat fast the food will get cold"

He nodded like a good boy and started eating.

Suga - "aish kids these days"

Jhope - "here comes our grandpa"

Jin - *wiper laugh*

Rm - "okay now enough and let's eat and let's stop teasing both the couple"

Everyone started laughing while nodding their head. Argh why does it happen with me.

At Night :

Jungkook Pov :

I made jungwoo sleep in his room and kissed his forehead before walking out and closing the door. I walked to our room and y/n is doing her night routine. I went and layed on the bed and started admiring her.
She looks so pretty without makeup my lovely wifey.

After doing her night routine
She slept beside me facing me
I smiled and caressed her hair tugging them behind her ear and I saw her hickey. I remembered what happened 1 hour ago. I bent and kissed her hickey.

Y/n - "it was so embarrassing"

Jk - "you should have covered it"

Y/n - "it completely went out of my mind"

Jk - *giggle* "it's okay love it happens let's sleep now once again happy anniversary I want you to be with me forever and always"

Y/n - "even I want you forever and always happy anniversary my baby I love you so much"

Jk - "I love you so much more baby good night sleep tight"

Y/n - "good night"

We kissed and then slept while cuddling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
120K 3.1K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
103K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
228K 35.5K 92
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ