{ ๐‘๊•ฅ RuiKasa Oneshots ๊•ฅ๐‘ }

By Tsushiuo

เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ Ruikasa ( โญ๏ธ๐ŸŽˆ) oneshots ๏ฝฅ:*เฟ” โœฉโ€งโ‚Š Tsukasa Tenma oneshots โ‚Šโ€งโ˜† ๊•ค Rui Kamishiro oneshots โ˜„ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

A/n
(ๅธ้กž) ใƒ•ใƒฉใƒฏใƒผใ‚บ?๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ
(ๅธ้กž)Fufu~!๐Ÿ’ž
(RKS)..ไบˆๆœŸใ—ใชใ„?๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’ž
(ๅธ้กž)My only&only lover.๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž
็”ณใ—่จณใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ›ใ‚“..๐Ÿ’ซ
(ๅธ้กž) ็งใ‚‚ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ‚ˆ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž
(ๅธ้กž)็Ž‹ๅญใฎ'ๅ‹้”'๐Ÿ’ž
(ๅธ้กž)็‚บใซใ‚ใชใŸ~๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’›
(ๅธ้กž)'anything'~๐Ÿ‹
(ๅธ้กž)all i needed was you.๐Ÿ’ซ
Not your fault.๐Ÿ’ซ
i hate you!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ
(ๅธ้กž)games!โœจ๏ธ
(ๅธ้กž)cat-like๐Ÿ’ž
(ๅธ้กž)marriage?!๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๏ธ
it hurts..๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ
(love)tutorโ™ก๐Ÿ‹
King's order!๐Ÿ’ซ
a promise said.๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’•
enemies(?) for life!๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ‹
i hate you, yet i love you...๐Ÿ’ซ

Your insane.๐Ÿ’ซ

848 3 37
By Tsushiuo

(sane tsukasa AU.)

Ships implied ♡ :

~ nenemu
~ ruikasa(?)
~ mizurui

! warning; obssesive, murder, attempted murder, bullying, swearing, & ect. If not confortable, please skip !

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

3RD PERSON'S VIEW :

"Hhmhm~" rui hummed while he build his robots, suddently, he heard a doorbell, then, the door opens. "Huhu~? Whoo is it!!" He see's his friends, nene, emu and tsukasa! "Oh!! Hello emm, nen and tsu! What are you guys doing here~?" He giggled, "Rui! Do you want to go to the park with uusss~?" Emu asked "mh? Are you making a-" rui puts his hand on nene's mouth "fufu, it's for our next performance~" "well anyways! I do need a short break so... ofcouse, emu-chan!" "Yayy!" "Eh?" Something catches on to rui, he stares at tsukasa. "Tsukasa-kun?" "Hm? Yes ruru..?" "Why are you so.. quiet.. your usually ehm.. you.. are you alright?" "OH! Rui! You don't need to worry about me!! I'm so ALRIGHT!" He shouted "ah, Okay then~ let's go, shall we?" Rui chuckled "HAAIII!!!" emu shouted.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

At the park --

"Heheee~ rui-kun!! ST-oP!" Tsukasa giggles, then burst out laughing! "Fufufu!!" Rui giggles, while he tickles tsukasa. "Huhu! Rui-kun and tsukasa-kun is having lots of fun, aren't they?" Emu chuckles, "hm~ I guess they are! You know.. they usually fight-" BOOM!! Tsukasa punches rui on his shoulder, and sends him off flying! "Ah.. nevermind-" "oh, hey guys!" Someone yelled, "KONICHIWANDAHOI! MIZUKI-CHAN!!" emu wonderhoi'ed "hehe! Koniciwandahoi too, emu~" she then stares at nene and emu's hand, and quickly said; "are you guys dating?" "MHM!! Glad you noticed! Haheeee~!" "EMU.." Nene yelled quietly "hh~ that's wonderful! Huh.. are you guys hanging out with rui?" "Mhm! Why'd you ask?" Nene said curiously, "oh.. haha.. well.. I like rui, like- so much!! I want to ask him out.." "OWH!?!? MIZU! THATS SO WONDERHOY!! also! Hes with tsukasa-kun!" "Heh! Not suprised that hes with him." She then walks up to tsukasa,

Back with tsukasa and rui :

"Rui.." "mhm? Yes, tsu?" "I want to tell you something.." "oh yeah? What is it?" "I.. rui, I don't think this is possible but, I- I-" he gets cut of by someone.
"tsukasa-senpai! Rui!" "Eh!? Mizuki?" Rui shouted "Hehe!! Hey rui.. I've been meaning to ask you something.." "hm? Go ahead," "well.. rui..."

"I like you! Like.. more as friends! Would you please be my boyfriend!?" She yelled out loudly, while blushing. "M-mizuki.." "ofcourse!!" "Eh!? R-really?!" "Mhm~" he giggled and kissed mizuki on their lips. "W..what?" Tsukasa though; "what the fuck, mizuki.. you stupid ass bitch. If was my turn to ask him out!! Not you..!" "Tsukasa-kun? Fufu.. sorry you had to see that, anyways what did you wanted to say to me?" "Oh nothing! Congrats rui! ..mizuki." "hm! Thank you tsukasa-senpai!" "Hm! Oh look at the time!! I need to go home now!! Bye!" He ran off as quickly as he can. "Eh? But it's 1 am-?"

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

Tsukasa's view :

Mizuki confessed to rui when I tried to. And RUI, my crush. Responded with a "Ofcourse!" And a kiss. Why.. does it have to be HER. Soonly. I shall take my revenge and make her regret dating rui. And rui will fall in love with me. But, I'm still confused, should I kill her or Hurt her? Hmm!! Im thinking both! I guess!! Hmhm! I'm gonna start bullying her tommorow. And see what's her reaction. If she is crying for me to stop, I would be a wonderful view. Me, beating her up. And HER, begging for me to stop. Hehe! Hope it'll work!

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

THE NEXT DAY--

"Hmh~ oh!! Goodmorning tsuka-"
I Slaped mizuki. "Tsu..kasa-senpai!?" "Would you just shut up?" I continued to beat her up. Then, someone ran to me, "senpai! Senpai!! What are you doing!?" It was toya, he then held my arms so I cant beat her up "TOYA! LET ME GO!!" "Please..tsukasa-senpai! Calm dow-.." "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN! YOU ASSHOLE-" wait..shit. did I just sweared in public? I..im Mr.perfect i- I cant-.. Eh? I turn around to look at toya. His face was pale "tsukasa-senpai..." "Toya.. im sorry!!" I then run to the bathroom and locked the door. "What the fuck tsukasa tenma? Did you just sweared infront of everyone? Aren't you Mr. Perfect?.. ..its my fault.." i then knew something.. "no..wait..? No, it was never my fault. It was THEIRS." It was always 'MiZukI thAt' and 'mIzUKi tHiS!" When will it be my turn, for someone to love me. Someone I love ...

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

3rd person's view :

Tenma's house--
3 days later --

"Onee-chan! Come downstairs! Mom and dad want to talk to you!" Saki yelled. "Coming!!" He then locks his room (just incase) and ran downstairs. "Tsukasa." "Yes dad?" "..Did you hit a student 3 days ago?" He froze. "..." "answer me!!" "Tsukasa, hun. Please tell us-" "no.." "what?" They both yelled, he just turned himself and walk up to his room. He unlocks and when inside and locked it again.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU!!" He repeated, while staring at photos of mizuki, and those photos are ripped into pieces. He then heard saki knocking the door. "Onee-chan!! I know what your doing in there!" Wait..she.. knows? "Stop hurting yourself.. please." She cried desperately. Heh? Saki thinks that he's hurting himself, hm? Haha. He can take advantage of that and use it for intention. Especially rui's..

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

The next day --
Bathroom--

Tsukasa stares at himself on the mirror, "oh tsukasa, you used to be so beautiful.. but," he grabs a knife and stabbed his hand. "I don't think you are anymore." He started to tear up and fell to the floor. Suddently, saki barged in. "Onee-chan! Please no! Don't do this..!!" She cried desperately, she held tsukasa's hand while stairing at his hand. Good thing he hid the photos of mizuki somewhere. "Im gonna get some bandages, you stay here, okay?" She stared at the knife and took it. "Im taking this with me too." She then ran out of tsukasa's room. He then tiptoed himself out of his room to hear saki say, "mom, dad.." he then peeked himself. "Yes saki?" She then showed the knife covered with blood in her hands. "I found this in tsukasa's bathroom." "..!!" They stood there, shocked. They did not expect this, didn't they? "I'm gonna grab the bandages now." "Okay sweety.. I'll confort your brother after your done banding him. "Thank you mother, father." She then walked to the kitchen and grabbed the medical bag, tsukasa walked back to his room. "Hehe, my plan is working so well~" then, saki walked in and bandaged his arm. "You okay nee-chan..?" He nodded, "sigh" "Mom and dad wants to talk to you too." He nodded again. She walks out of the room, and mom and dad walked in.

"Tsukasa.." "yes, mother, father..?" "Do you want to talk about something? Anything that upsets you?" "Ah. No." His mother stood down and cried, "please.. hunny, there's gotta be a reason why your doing this..- please!!" "Nothing is wrong mom, father." He smiled. No light was shining in his eyes. "Tsukasa, please, we are your parents, you can talk to us. Anythin-" "how about I tell you that I'm killing myself tommorow, hm?" They glared at him. "Tsukasa..." his mother hugged him "please don't do it, please..!" He pushed her away, "mom, I'm okay. Nothing is wrong. I'm healthy and happy, go away and stop bothering me, will you?" He yelled quietly, not showing anymore emotion. "..." "sorry.." his father whispered, and both walked out of the room.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

2 days later--
Kamiyama high school--

Tsukasa walks down the alleyway and noticed alot of people was staring at him, he decided to ignore it and walk to rui. "Hey, rui." "Tsukasa-kun." Rui looked.. worried. Did he knew? "Yes?" "Is there anything wrong..? something you'd love to tell me?" "Haha! Rui.. what do you mea..-" "I heard what you did to yourself." "Ah.. im guessing you knew from saki or my parents?" "Mh.. yeah. Please stop hurting yourself, tsukasa-kun.." "rui! I didn't hurt my self! It was probably a lie!! I would never-" rui rolled tsukasa's sleeves, "then what's this, hm?" "Ehm!-.. none of your business!! Go away!" He pushed rui, "tsukasa-kun wait-!" He then ran pass rui. "Did it work? Did I made him worry about me?" ...

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

TSUKASA'S VIEW :

2 weeks later--

Everything has been going on the same. Nene, emu, rui, everyone. Has been worried about him and his condition. Everytime he went to one of the band practice, they always ask him "what's wrong" or "are you okay?", he's growing tired and bored of that. So he decided to take it up a little bit, mh?

Anyways, rui always brings mizuki behind the curtains for a show or something. Mizuki oftenly pop up in a middle of the show and call rui random shit like 'darling' or 'sweety', ofcourse showing that they're rui's girlboyfriend. Whatever, well this time, I'll kill her. Before the show ofcourse.

I grabbed my bag, ofcourse filled with various murder items and walked to the wondastage. "Oi! Mizuki!!" "A-ah?! Tsukasa-senpai..-!" Me and mizuki never talked again since I fought her a few weeks ago. "Look..sorry, I never meant to hit you, okay? I just got mad at someone that looked like you... I'm very sorry, mizuki." "..its okay, tsukasa-senpai. I forgive you." "Well that's great, someone forgave me before they die." "E-eh!?" I pull out a knife from my bag, "now, i'll tell you why I beated you up and now, is Killing you." I smiled "you.. took rui away from me. I had my chance just now, but you took it," "So now your gonna pay for that." I stared at the knife and threw it to her, they dodged it, ofcourse. "Oh? Oh no, I only have one knife!!.. I was joking, I have PLENTLY of knifes in my bag~" i giggled and started to attack mizuki. I stabbed her hands and leg. Suddenly.. "MIZUKI!? TSUKASA-KUN..?" It was wxs. "A-ah? Remu..nene, rui! Hello!" I smiled, acting like i have done NOTHING. Rui runs to mizuki and hugged her while nene stood. "Rui..! I did this..for you! Don't you get it? DIDNT YOU GET THE HINT? remember when i asked you something at the park? And then they interrupted? REMEMBER?.." "your insane." Rui yelled. "Oh rui, dear, I'm not insane. I'm inlove." He smiled and pointed the knife at mizuki. "It was all her fault, she caused it all. If only she never came to the park I could just confess to you." Then, the police came and handcuffed me. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I shouted, clearly asking who called the hospital and the police. "I-im sor-ry, tsu-kas-sa kun..! I just..- ca-nt!!" Emu cried. I faced my head to the police. And whispered
"Hm? So now your gonna send me to prison..?" "No, your going to a mental hospital." "I'm not mentally ill, sir?" "You are. Now come on." I fake cried. "Haha. You've got me. The most perfect star." I suddently started to act like me again. "Hmhm~ soo~ before I go to the hospital, can I see my family one last time?" "You're not gonna stay in hospital forever, kid. Your gonna get out after your mentally stable." "They are gonna be the last person I'll see before I kill myself, you know?" ......

TBC.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

! Word count; 1940 words !
Oh my gosh this took me 2 days because of school wtf.
Sorry for not posting for a while,
I had a mid-term test! Thank you for reading!! Have a good day!

(Maybe making p2?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 11.6K 98
Yuri!!! On ice character Oneshots! - Fluff - Lemons/smut - Funny/ Goofy [ I don't own Yuri!!! On ice or any of the characters ] [Warning! LEMONS AR...
1.5K 44 9
'ยท..เญจเญงห– ๐Ÿช„๊’ฐ ๐ŸŽฉ ๊’ฑ โ€Œโ™ก ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‚๐‹๐„ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‚๐”๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐–๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ โœฆ IN WHICH... i get bored and write oneshots! they can ra...
49.5K 855 33
A Ruikasa fanfic about Rui bullying Tsukasa but eventually... Falling in love. โ˜† I was getting my hopes up until I saw the final name I didn't want t...
1.6K 14 16
hihi so i dont know what to put here but the oneshots are gonna include like fluff and angst because i suck at writting fluff so im adding angst whic...