Demon Slayer Roleswap

By Laxxy245

Yay we got to 2K+ reads! Thanks! Cover art isn't mine! This goes almost exactly by the anime, but Nezuko is T... More

Cruelty (1)
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki (2)
Sabito and Makomo (3)
Final Selection (4)
My Own Steel (5)
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon (6)
Muzan Jack- I Mean Kibutsuji! (7)
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon (9)
Together Forever (10)
Tsuzumi Mansion (11)
The Boar Bares its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps (12)
Something More Important Than Life (13)
The House with the Wisteria Crest (14)
Mount Natagumo (15)
Letting Someone Else Go First (16)
You Must Master a Single Thing (17)
A Forged Bond (18)
Hinokami (19)
Pretend Family (20)
Against Corps Rules (21)
Master of the Mansion (22)
Hashira Meeting (23)
Rehabilitation Training (24)
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri (25)
New Mission (26)

The Smell of Enchanting Blood (8)

301 10 8
By Laxxy245

"Ah..!" Nezuko exclaimed, seeing how Muzan turned the man into a demon.

"Ugh." The man groaned, applying pressure on the wound Muzan gave him.

"Darling? What's the matter? ...Darling?" The woman asked him.

The man had already transformed into a demon and growled at her.

"Uraahah!" The man growled.

"Ahhh!" The woman screams.

"Stop!" Nezuko yells.

A group of people surround the scene.

The woman continues to scream.

"What's this? What's going on? I-Is that blood?!" A passerby exclaims, pointing.

"Grrr... Urahhhg!" The new demon growled.

"Ahh!" The lady screamed.

"...Stop it!" Nezuko screams, charging towards the demon.

She shoved her calf—with stalkings on, of course—in the demon's mouth. 

"Dear!" The woman exclaims, bleeding from the bite the demon gave her.

"Ma'am! You need to worry about yourself! I've got this! Please take a cloth and press hard on the wound!" Nezuko instructed.

The demon gives out a muffled growl.

"Ngh!" Nezuko starts to struggle to keep the demon in place.

"It's all right. Somehow, it will be fine. The wife's wound isn't fatal.' Nezuko thought, focusing on the demon at hand. 

Two men help the woman with her wound, but the woman seems to be in rough shape.

"Do it harder! Do it harder! Tie it with a damn rope!" Nezuko yells, 'it's okay. This man hasn't killed anyone.'

The man growls again.

'Just a second ago, this man was walking down the road...' Nezuko thinks somberly, using her other leg to kick his head down.

The little girl in Muzan's arms starts to cry.

"Are you okay? You mustn't look. It's dangerous here, Rei. Let's go over there." Muzan says to his wife.

Nezuko looks around for Muzan, 'Where'd he go? I swear I just saw him.'

Nezuko looks back and sees Muzan and his 'family' walk away.

She looks at the demon, then Muzan.

'Dammit! Dammit! I can't leave this man here!' Nezuko screams out, "Muzan Jackson! I'm not letting you get away! No matter where you go!"

"Oh my. What is the matter with that child? What do you think, Tsukihiko?" Rei says to Muzan.

"No matter where you go, you're not getting away! I'll follow to the ends of Hell, and I swear I'll decapitate you with my blade! I'll never forgive you! No matter what!" Nezuko screams angrily.

Policemen come running to the large scene going on.

"What the hell are you doing?! Is it a drunk?" A policeman wonders, "Step away from that man."

"I can't! Bring some restraints to hold him down!" Nezuko pleads.

"Shut up and step away!" The policemen yell.

One steps up and tries to grab Nezuko, but she uses her free leg to kick his face, making his nose bleed.

"Don't pull me away! Only I can hold this man down!" Nezuko yells.

"Move it!" The policeman commands.

"Don't do that!" Nezuko retaliates.

"Just look at the guy's face. Has he lost his mind? Pull the kid off of him!" The bleeding policeman commands to the others.

"Stop! I don't want this person to kill anyone!" Nezuko yells.

"Ah..." Someone, specifically a woman, gasps from the crowd.

"Just stay out of my way, will you?!" Nezuko commands.

"Dammit! Look, you... if you keep resisting..." the man raises his baton to hit Nezuko.

Nezuko smells flowers and she looks around frantically.

A beautiful lady walks up to them and uses her sharp nails to scratch a deep wound on her hand. Her black hair was up in a low bun and she wore a purple kimono with large red flowers on it. Her eyes were a blank purple. She also had red lipstick on.

"Enchanting Blood. Aroma of Visual Fanatsy." The lady says.

'What's this scent?' Nezuko thought.

The policemen stop trying to hit Nezuko and wobble around, not being able to see them.

"What are these patterns? Ah..!" The policemen scream.

The patterns surround Nezuko and push the policemen away.

"What's going on! I can't see anything!" Another policeman exclaims.

'Is this an attack? If it is, this means trouble! The scent is growing stronger!' Nezuko directs her attention to two people approaching her.

The man next to the lady was wearing a blue collared shirt with a white yukata on top with a navy blue belt leading into dark blue pants. His eyes were blue with slits as pupils. His hair was teal and short. He seemed to have sharp fangs.

"You still use the term 'person' to refer to a transformed demon. And you're trying to save him. Allow me, then, to lend you a hand." The lady said calmly.

"But, why? Your scent tells me..." Nezuko trails off.

"That's right, I'm a demon. But I'm also a doctor, and I wish to annihilate that man, Jackson." The lady said to her.

Later, Muzan is with his 'family'.

"Aren't you coming, Daddy?" The little asks him.

"Daddy has work. I have a business meeting to attend to." Muzan smiles.

"Darling..." Rei tells him.

"Don't worry. I'm only going to talk to the police. Now get in." Muzan says.

Rei and the daughter step foot into a car.

"Come home soon, okay, Daddy?" The daughter says.

"Of course. Now you be a good girl, okay? Take them back to the house. Go on." Muzan tells the driver.

As the car drives off, Muzan walks into an alley. Three drunk people walk through the alley, too.

"Big bro! Let's hit up one more bar!"  A boy exclaims.

"Yacchan? Are you okay?" A girl asks.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm not even drunk yet—" Yacchan bumps into Muzan.

"What the hell, you bastard!?" Yacchan yells at Muzan.

"Forgive me." Muzan says continuing to walk off.

Yacchan grabs his shoulder.

"Come back here!" Yacchan exclaims.

'I have a child to kill,' Muzan thought, "I'm very sorry, I happen to be in a hurry, so..."

"What did you say? Hey, look at you, decked out in those posh-looking threads! You piss me off! You and your pale face! You look like you're going to drop dead!" Yacchan makes fun of Muzan.

Muzan turns around menacingly and stays silent.

"Hey. Say something, will 'ya? Or did you just croak?" Yacchan laughs.

Muzan raises his fist and punches the kid into a wall, cracking the wall and the teen's skull. Yacchan slumps to the ground, leaving a trail of blood on the wall.

"Yacchan!" The girl shouts.

"What did you do to my brother?" Another boy shouts.

"He's dead! Yacchan's not breathing!" The girl exclaims.

"You bastard." The boy raises his fist to punch Muzan.

Muzan kicks him up onto the rooftops with a small kick. 

"Ahh!" The girl screams.

The boy rolls of the roof onto the ground, also dead.

"Eek!" The girl backs up into a wall on the ground.

Muzan walks over to her and kneels down.

"Does my complexion look unhealthy to you? Is my face pale? Do I look sickly to you? Do I look like I'm not long for this world? Do I look like I'm about to die? 

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. I'm a living being who's definitely close to perfection." Muzan says, revealing his claws.

He jabs his nail into the girl's forehead. The area around his finger becomes dark.

"What do you think will happen if I keep flooding you with my blood?" Muzan asks.

"Ahhh!" The girl screams.

The girl's body begins to convulse.

"The human body is unable to withstand the speed of transformation" Muzan says.

Muzan removes his finger. The girl's body has already turned purple.

"...and it's cells are destroyed." Muzan mutters.

"Aahhh!" The girl screams in pain.

The girl melts into a pile of flesh rapidly. Muzan snaps and two demons appear, Yahaba and Susamaru.

Susamaru is a girl with short black hair, the tips are orange. Her eyes are a light yellow and she is wearing an orange yukata with a black haori over it.

Yahaba is a young man with shorn black hair with his eyes closed. Though, there are orange eyes with green sclera on his hands. The pupils are arrows pointing in various directions. He wears a green kimono with a dark brown obi and a grey haori. He also has a blue pearl necklace on.

The two bowed to Muzan.

"Bring me the head of the Demon Slayer who is wearing hanafuda earrings. Understood?" Muzan commands.

"As you wish." Yahaba says.

"Your wish is our command." Susamaru says.

The two demons skip off, looking for their targets.

"Those earrings..." Muzan thinks of his past.

Later, Nezuko is being scolded by the chef of the udon stand for not eating her udon and throwing it instead.

"Now listen to me! Here's the deal... My point is this. It's not about the money! What I can't forgive is the lack of intent to eat my udon!" The chef scolded.

"Serve me another bowl." Nezuko said.

"Are you going to eat it?" The chef asked.

"Yes." Nezuko replied.

"You're definitely going to eat it?" The chef asked again.

"I just told you! Yes!" Nezuko yelled.

"Okay! You, too!" The chef pointed to Tanjiro, "If you're going to have udon, take off that bamboo thingy first! What even is that thing!? Take these chopsticks! Chopsticks!"

Tanjiro lets out a low growl and the chef backs away. Nezuko takes the chopsticks from his hands.

"I'd like a bowl of udon. No! Two bowls of udon!" Nezuko says eagerly.

"R-Right." The chef said, returning to his cart.

The chef brought out the udon and handed it to Nezuko. She grabbed the first bowl and ate it under seconds. Same with the second bowl.

"That was delicious!" Nezuko's stomach started to hurt like hell, she ignored it, though.

"As long as you get it! It's all good! Thanks for business!" The chef waves off as Nezuko and Tanjiro walk away from the stand.

"Sorry about that, Tanjiro... Leaving you behind like that..." Nezuko felt ashamed.

Tanjiro rolls his eyes.

"Ah..! Hey!" Nezuko exclaims at him, "We need to do something about your attitude!"

Tanjiro stops suddenly and his pupils turn into dark red slits, glaring at something ahead.

"Huh? What's wrong, Tanjiro?" Nezuko asks, "Ah..."

She turns to see the teal haired man from earlier leaning against a tree.

"So you've been waiting for us?" Nezuko asks.

"Only because I was told to bring you to Lady Tamayo." He replies.

"I could'a tracked you by scent." Nezuko says, pointing to her nose.

"She's in a place that's under a cloaking spell. There is no way you could find it." He says.

"Cloaking?"  Nezuko asks.

"Anyways..." He points at Tanjiro, whose eyes returned to normal.

"...isn't that man a demon? And an eyesore to boot." He points.

Tanjiro growls, knowing full and well of what he called him.

'Eyesore? Eyesore? Does he mean "ugly"? Who? Tanjiro!?' Nezuko thought, she told the man, "Who in their mind would call Tanjiro an eyesore!? Just take a good look at his features! He was the most hardworking and handsome young man in our village! Our Tanjiro!" 

"Ugh. Let's go." The man started walking.

He begins to lead the two. He told them his name was Yushiro, but Nezuko is still going on about Tanjiro being an eyesore.

"Sure, we'll go! But still! No way he is an eyesore! Not on your life! Take a look at him when there is a little more light! Come on, let's go over there!" Nezuko scolded.

Later, the three reached the place Yushiro wanted to take them.

"Oh! I know what it is! It's this muzzle, right? It might be because of the muzzle! I would like you to behold Tanjiro without the muzzle!" Before Nezuko could pull down Tanjiro's muzzle, Yushiro walked through a wall.

"Huh?!" Nezuko exclaims.

Yushiro pokes his head out of the wall, "Come on, while no one is around."

Nezuko pushes her hand through and walks through the wall, Tanjiro does the same. 

When they walked through, it revealed a large house. Nezuko turns around to the wall and sees a paper with a red pattern on it.

"There's a house behind this dead end?" Nezuko asks.

"Get over here!" Yushiro yells, "Listen. Make sure you don't offend Lady Tamayo in any way! Personally, I couldn't care less about what happens to you. I brought you here because Lady Tamayo commanded me to."

"R-Right." Nezuko said with unease.

Tanjiro started to growl, getting Yushiro and Nezuko's attention. Nezuko heard a crack, and saw that Tanjiro's muzzle cracked a little. He walked over to Yushiro and laid his hands on his shoulders. Tanjiro set his head back and slammed it into Yushiro's, leaving a large mark that stopped bleeding almost immediately.

"T-Tanjiro!" Nezuko exclaimed.

"C-Come this way..." Yushiro said drowsily.

He leads the siblings into the house and knocks on a specific door.

"Come in." A lady says.

They all enter the room.

"I have returned." Yushiro replies.

"Welcome back. What happened to your forehead?" The lady, presumably Lady Tamayo, asks.

'Should I be concerned about Tanjiro's muzzle?' Nezuko thinks, not listening to Yushiro and Tamayo speak.

Yushiro points to a growling Tanjiro.

"I didn't mean to leave you to take care of things just now. How is the lady?" Nezuko asks.

"She'll be fine. Unfortunately, I had to keep her husband restrained in the basement." Tamayo replies.

"Is treating human wounds hard for you?" Nezuko asks unknowingly impolitely.

Yushiro punches Nezuko in the stomach.

"Urk!" Nezuko groans.

Yushiro was rewarded with another Tanjiro headbutt.

"You think demons treat humans while choking back their own drool at the smell of their blood?" Yushiro scolded.

"Sorry." Nezuko said coldly.

"Stop. Why must you resort to violence?" Tamayo scolds Yushiro.

Yushiro hangs his head in shame.

"I'm sure Yushiro told you my name, but I'm Tamayo. Like you heard, that man is Yushiro. I hope you'll be his friend." Tamayo said.

Both Nezuko and Yushiro gasp in shock.

'Like that'll happen!' Nezuko thought.

'Why would I be friends with someone who insults Lady Tamayo?!' Yushiro thought.

"It isn't that unbearable, you know." Tamayo said, answering Nezuko's question.

"Ah..." Nezuko perks up.

"I believe it's much easier for me than for regular demons. Because I've tweaked my body considerably. I've also removed Jackson's curse." Tamayo said.

"Curse? Tweaked you body?" Nezuko questions.

Tamayo removes her doctor's coat and hangs it on a rack.

"Please come this way." Tamayo leads them to a tatami room.

Tanjiro plops down on the mat immediately.

"Hey, Tanjiro! That's bad manners!" Nezuko scolds.

Tanjiro sends her a glare.

"It's quite all right. Please make yourselves feel at home." Tamayo says happily, sitting down with Yushiro next to her.

"Now. Allow me to continue. I adjusted our bodies so we can live without devouring humans. A small amount of blood is all we need." Tamayo explains.

"Blood? You mean..." Nezuko trails off.

"You may find it distasteful, but what I do is buy blood under the guise of transfusions from those unable to makes ends meet. Of course, no more would impair them." Tamayo said, sort of sadly.

'I see. So that's why I'm not picking up that strange scent unique to demons from these two. But they do need human blood after all. If blood is what they need, then Tanjiro...' Nezuko thought.

Tamayo pulled her out of her thoughts by saying, "Though, Yushiro can go by with even less blood. I'm the one who turned him into a demon."

"Huh? You did that? But... huh?" Nezuko said, confused as hell.

"You're right. It's generally held that no one but Jackson can reproduce demons. That's more or less accurate. After more than 200 years, I was only able to transform Yushiro into a demon after all." Tamayo said.

"Two... Two hundred years. You were only able to transform Yushiro after more than two hundred years?! How exactly old are you, Miss Tamayo?!" Nezuko exclaimed.

Yushiro punches Nezuko again. Tanjiro glares at Yushiro with anger in his eyes.

"Gah!!" Nezuko exclaims in pain.

"Don't ask a woman her age! You ill-mannered scoundrel! You should know that—!" Yushiro said, being interrupted by Tanjiro's headbutt.

"Yushiro! Next time you hit that girl, I will make you regret it!" Tamayo scolded.

"Yes ma'am!" Yushiro bowed, 'She's beautiful even when she angry!'

"There's one thing I want to make clear with you. I'm not trying to make more demons. I only preform the procedure on the terminally ill or those so gravely injured that they don't have long to live. And in those cases, I always ask them beforehand if they wish to live as a demon." Tamayo says.

Nezuko sniffs the air for deception.

'The scent she's giving off is pure trust and devoid of deception. She's someone I can trust.' Nezuko thought, giving a small sigh of relief.

"Miss Tamayo, is there a way to turn a demon back into a human forever?" Nezuko asked her.

Meanwhile on a darkened path, Susamaru and Yahaba are searching for their targets.

"See anything?" Susamaru asks.

"I can see. I can see footprints. This is it. This is it." Yahaba points his hand forwards, and the prints become visible.

"Make a huge turn over here. There are three of them. One of them is carrying some kind of large box." Yahaba says.

"How should we kill them, I wonder. Fufufufufu! I can feel the power of all of His blood in me." Susamaru exclaimed happily.

"Of course we are going to slay them vindictively." Yahaba suggested.

With Nezuko, Tanjiro, Yushiro, and Tamayo...

"There is a way... to turn a demon back into a human." Tamayo answered.

"Ah... please tell me how!" Nezuko inched closer to Tamayo.

"Don't you dare get so close to Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro flipped Nezuko on the floor.

"Gah!" Nezuko groaned.

Tanjiro head butted Yushiro again and then laid back down.

"Yushiro..." Tamayo frowned.

"Ah! Yes ma'am! I only threw her, Lady Tamayo! I did not hit him." Yushiro apologised.

"You mustn't do either." Tamayo told him.

"Yes ma'am!" Yushiro bowed.

"Ouch. Please tell me how." Nezuko said, laying Tanjiro's head on her lap.

"For any kind of wound, there's always some kind of medicine for treatment. At this time, I'm unable to turn a demon back into a human, but sure, that, too..." Tamayo trailed off.

"Ah..." Nezuko muttered.

"However, we are dedicated to establishing such of method of treatment. Toward that end, I'd like to ask you to do something for me. To produce such an elixir, it is necessary to study the blood of numerous demons.

I have two favors to ask you:

One, permission to study your brother's blood.

Two, to retrieve blood samples from demons as closely related to Jackson as possible.

Tanjiro's current condition is extremely rare and unique. I understand that he was asleep for two  years, and I believe that his body underwent changes during that time. Normally, any demon who went that long without consuming flesh or blood of a human or beast would unquestionably go berserk." Tamayo explained.

'Lady Tamayo is beautiful today, too! I'm sure she'll be beautiful tomorrow, too!' Yushiro thought.

"And yet, surprisingly, Tanjiro had shown none of these signs. Just defensiveness of his sibling. This miracle will be the key to finding the solution." Tamayo happily said.

'Tanjiro...' Nezuko thought, placing her calloused hand on Tanjiro's forehead.

"Mm." Tanjiro takes her hand and nuzzles into it lovingly.

"The other request I have for you is a harsh one. By 'demons closely related to Jackson', I mean demons whose powers are more on par with that of Jackson himself. It won't be easy to extract blood from such demons. Are you still willing to go along with my requests?" Tamayo asked her.

"If there's no other way, then I'll do it. If it means you're going to research all these demons' blood and create this medicine... if that happens, it won't just be Tanjiro. Lots of other people will be saved, too, right?" Nezuko asked.

"Ah... That's right." Tamayo smiled warmly at Nezuko.

"Kuh...!" Yushiro gasped.

"Erk!" Nezuko peered over at Yushiro in fear.

A temari ball rips through the wallpaper of the house.

"Ah...! Get down!" Yushiro commands, everyone listens.

The temari bounced furiously around the room, breaking and shattering things everywhere.

Yushiro protects Tamayo while Nezuko protects Tanjiro.

The temari return to their owner, Susamaru. She and Yahaba are waiting in the garden.

"Hahahaha!" Susamaru giggles.

"Fufufu! Did you decide how to kill them?" Yahaba asks.

"Vindictively, of course!" Susamaru laughs.

Susamaru throws her two temari back in the house.

"Hehehe!" She laughs.

"Hah..." Yahaba chuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 127 29
Omg my desc got deleted, how does that even happen brooo Anyways, I guess this is a shitty slow burn but I hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless.My wri...
54.4K 1.4K 14
Inosuke has lived in the wild his whole life until recently. Since he met Tanjiro and Zenitsu, he got to experience friendship for the first time. Al...
24.5K 597 10
After a night of opening up about their traumatic pasts, Tanjiro and Inosuke realize they've slowly been falling for each other--but neither of them...
3.4M 130K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...