12♡World Of TwiceTeen⏳

By JeonMina_05

Twice/Seventeen Nayeon X Scoups (Bunny Couple) Jeongyeon X Jeonghan (Devil Couple) Momo X Hoshi (Dance Couple... More

Introduce
What If.....》1
What If.....》2
What If.....》3
What If.....》4
6》WonMina-Sudden Develop
7》Verhyun-Second Chance
8》Nacheol-Fight For You
9》2Jeong-Always Love You
11》JunSana-Cold To You

10》WonMina-For My Girl

177 19 14
By JeonMina_05

♧♧♧♧♧

*thup!*

She was startle when there is motorcycle parked infront of her rent house.

It was actually her, Tzuyu, Momo and Sana's rent house.

They are transferred students three years ago from California and her name is Myoui Mina; a normal girl who was always blushing anytime and anywhere.

She's so introvert but at same she's a survivor.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

He smile and stand up after lean against his cycle.

"Pabo, of course for picking you to school together."

She grins and cares her hair behind.

"Since I saw Hoshi already picked Momo, I think you must be walking to school alone."

"Its my routine."

"I dont like my girl walking alone as she was so precious to be care."

Mina roll her eyes and walk towards him.

"Jeon Wonwoo, stop flirting. We need to go to school for education, not listening your flirty words everyday."

He chuckles and shrug his shoulder.

"But my girl love to blush when I do it."

Mina hit his arm as soon he success to tease her and he grab a helmet for her.

Wonwoo carefuly fix it to make sure he wont ruin her hair and wear the his jacket around her waist so her skirt wont fluttered.

He then help her by she hold his shoulders so she can hop on his cycle.

"Hold tight, bubble; we gonna pass the wind."

She giggle and wrap her hands around his waist as soon he start to ride his cycle.

Jeon Wonwoo, a senior that one year older than Mina was a student that everyones admired.

He's not just an ordinary famous student.

His father was a share holder of the school and his mother was a former teacher in Elite's school before she became lecturer.

Indeed, his family wad well known an educated peoples.

Including his siblings.

Jeon Woonsik and Jeon Heeji; a twins that popular when it comes to sports and always a pair of school's representative.

While Mina; although she's top student, she only a person who being teacher's favorite.

Everyone know who she is but not attracting their interest about her.

But look who she's with, two years ago she stucked in relationship with important student name Jeon Wonwoo.

If everyone think she chased him; no.

He chased her.

In just one year being transferred, Wonwoo already attracted on her at first time when he was playing a basketball.

Mina couldn't blame Tzuyu at all for giving her number to Wonwoo.

Knowing his friend, Mingyu also was trying to chase Tzuyu at those times.

●●●●●●

"Mina."

She turn around when he stop her.

"First, I'm sorry that I cant send you back home today. Jun told me we had training this evening."

"Gwaenchana, you dont have to be sorry. I'll be fine."

Wonwoo feel guilty a little to see she smiling to him.

"You sure? I mean, I can ask Woonsik—

"Anniya, your brother must be busy on studying for his mid-year exam."

He sighed and nod.

"I'll go first."

"Love you!"

She grin to him and continue walking to her class without respond him back.

But he didnt mind, as long he able to watch her go to her class in time is enough for him.

Wonwoo took off his gloves and wear his black jacket before snatch his bagpack to go to his class.

Beside, his class was on another building from Mina's class.

Like everyone thought, he's not nerd at most of time; so he preffered to take business course.

Different from his girlfriend, she's more into medical course to be a doctor.

●●●●●●

*kringggggg!!*

Like a normal day, students will always running from their classes to free from the school so they can go home faster to rest.

Nothing to be surprise, students always wanted home than stuck in school.

And like a routine, some of them preffered to go home with groups or using their own vehicles.

"Thank you for tutored me ago, Mina. You know how much difficult to understand physics."

"Gwaenchana, Rosie; besides I'm not good at biology like you."

They both laughing until they reach at main gate.

"Oh, Chanyeol oppa is here!"

Their eyes are at a guy who drive a car that slowly park infront of them.

Then a window slides down.

"Want a ride, Mina?"

Rosè offered but Mina just shaking her head.

"Gwaenchana, I had other place to go."

Rosè nod and bid goodbye to Mina as soon she went inside Chanyeol's car. They then waves their hands to Mina when the car started to drive away from the school.

And when the car is gone, Mina sigh and turn the other way.

She know where her feets lead her and she always knew her routine after school or even before she can go back to her rent house.

Being a transferred student is not easy.

Especially when being a foreigner in South Korea where lots of people mistaken her as korean people.

Although she's japanese, she glad that people around treated her nice.

Four of them depending on their scholarships so much to finish their school.

But they cant surive only on it.

So they works part-time after school to survive their daily days.

Tzuyu work as a barista.

Momo work as a baker.

Sana work as a cosmetic server.

While Mina, she had a tough work that burdening her introvert side.

Being a cashier at grocery store.

Its always a challenger for her to deal with different types of customer that had their own varities.

But she cant complain.

She need a money to surive and the moneys she get, is better for her future than just depending on scholarship.

Her parents lives at Japan, and they had their own issues to stay alive too.

So Mina never asked them to give her money.

She just need to learn how to be independent person like how others does.

●●●●●●

10:35 pm~

"Thank you, and come again."

She bow and contine arrange small stuffs on near counter to make sure she has restock everything the store need to have.

Its been hours and she need a rest.

But she cant stop.

Her shift end at 12 am, so she need to hold on more an hour until she were allow to go home.

It was tiring yet she's comfortable to work as cashier.

Dont get her wrong way, she didnt let Wonwoo give her his money or even let him buy anything for her.

She preffered to work it all alone.

"Miss, I want to pay."

Mina didnt raise her head but she was busy on scanning that every stuffs for her customer.

"Its 15 won, sir."

"Can I just pay with love?"

She finally lift her head and her eyes widen to see it was him.

Wonwoo, was so enjoy to see her unbelievable she is.

"What are you doing here?"

He chuckles and look around.

"Its almost midnight, they must be tired."

What he was preferring is the staffs in the grocery store. He only see Mina and no one accompany her.

"I volunteered to take a night shift."

"Volunteer or wanted a double salary?"

She glare him as he chuckling over her reaction about it.

Although it was true, at least she already done her homework before take the double shifts.

"May I help you?"

Mina stop scanning the stuff and look at him in confuse.

"Help what?"

"Arrange those stuffs."

She look the boxes that he pointed but then she quickly shake her head.

"Absolutely no! This is not your job, you're not a staff here."

"But my girl is."

Wonwoo putted his bag on the side of counter and without hesitate get inside the cashier to start arrange the stuffs.

Mina dont know what to say.

She cant stop him.

He's the person who always insist to do what he think he capable to do.

And Wonwoo dont like when Mina say no to him because he always tried to be a good person to her.

Wonwoo have met her parents three times and they look pleased with him.

Her father also told him to look after Mina.

Though Mina was so confident that she can take care of herself and able to defend her pride.

Mina watching him walking around the store and putting all stuffs that already labeled; he look so diligent and was very good to arrange those stuffs.

She indeed impress of him.

He know what he can do and he always look cool to her.

Maybe that is why she said yes when he confessed her.

●●●●●●

"How's your training?"

Wonwoo turn his head while eating his noodle cup as they both have finished their work.

"It was nice but looks like Dokyeom still lack of catching the ball."

She nod and keep eating while Wonwoo started to stare at her like he love to see she eating so peace.

He will be gradute this year and soon he will get an offer to continue his study in collage.

Of course the routine might be different when she going to school and he going to collage..

His friend that wasn't in same age with him; probably have to wait another years to graduate after him.

Unlike Scoups, Jeonghan and Joshua; they had their offered in short time after graduate and now was study in Daegu.

Wonwoo probably hope Mina will choose a same collage with him.

Although they had different courses.

But at least she will be closer to him.

"Jeon Wonwoo!"

He startle when she clap her hands on his face.

"Wae?"

"I want to close the shop."

"Ah ndae."

He quickly help her clean the table and make sure the grocery store is closed in safe.

As he accompanied her walk to his cycle, Wonwoo took her small hand into his palm.

It was a bit cold, but he know he can warm her skin.

Might be her heart too.

"Thank you for helped me ago."

Wonwoo grin and pull her closer.

"You know I'll do anything for my girl."

♧♧♧♧♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 446 47
Love Story of Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Story flows as the love between them flows and in between their live days there will be sad days as well, Then wh...
143K 6.4K 31
Just Run Chaeyoung. A Mina and Chaeyoung Fan Fic 🏳️🌈
21.1K 915 24
A love and hate kind of relationship between Nayeon and Chanyeol.
42.8K 1K 23
~~~ "which girl group that you want to be closer with?" ask the mc. They look at each other and then at the mc. "Twice" ~~~ "You in love with me" "tr...