Born to Kill

LostMisfits

Alexis Gray is a killer. Known infamously as Red Death, she has death held at her fingertips. Her style is bl... Еще

Born to Kill
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

9K 384 66
LostMisfits

To @liefshannah for being so fully supporting and awesome!

It's been two hours into their date; it was slowly coming to an end. Alexis surprisingly wasn't as bored as she thought she'd be. Dieter cleaned up well, and he'd been a gentleman and his looks were definitely better than it had seemed.

"No way! She did not really say that, did she?" Alexis laughed.

"I swear, the look on her face...hilarious," Dieter chuckled, taking a sip into his drink.

If there was one thing Alexis loved from faking her identity was the amusement she got from it. It was an escape from her life. She escaped the pain, darkness, and seriousness of her reality. Each identity had it's own fantasy; it gave Alexis a chance to experience normality, to feel what it'd be like to laugh like a normal girl, to act all innocent and helpless, to talk like a worriless girl.

"You know, this was fun," Dieter said, a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Well, all good things have to come to an end," Alexis replied. And indeed all things will come to an end.

"We should do this another time," Dieter gleamed.

"We should," Alexis smiled. But she knew the truth, though Dieter liked her now, he'd be wishing he had never laid eyes on her.

Dieter walked Alexis out the restaurant. If this wasn't all a plot to kill Dieter, Alexis could find a decent guy to maybe even like. She knew though that nothing good ever lasts because in the end the world takes away that little joy you have left in you.

"C'mon, my car's just a little down the road," Alexis took Dieter's hand.

Dieter walked with Alexis; hand in hand, their fingers intertwined. They walked through an alley.

"It's been a great night, Anne," Dieter said. Anne: Alexis's current running alias.

"I guess it was," Alexis got behind Dieter. "And it's Red Death," Alexis put a cloth drenched in chloroform over Dieter's mouth. He struggled against Alexis's strength.

In an amount of time, Dieter lost consciousness. Alexis got her phone out; she dialed in Kaden's number.

"Kaden, I've got him," Alexis simply said and hanged up.

As soon as Kaden arrived, the two moved Dieter to a more secure location. They had planned everything step by step. Where to get him, when to get him, where to move him, how to move him-it was all laid out.

Dieter felt nauseous; he didn't seem to know where he was. He slowly peered his eyes open, adjusting himself to the lighting. It felt as if his entire world was spinning around. Most of what he saw seemed to be emptiness and darkness. He heard soft voices.

"He's awake," it was Kaden.

"Let's get to work," Alexis said.

"Wait, Alexis... take it easy," Kaden said.

Alexis didn't reply, she knew that Kaden knew that she didn't really speak unless needed too. Besides, no one really understood the complexity of her mind so why bother dulling it down to entertain the simple world around her.

"So you're finally awake," Alexis spoke, emerging from the darkness.

"What do you want?" Dieter spat. He tried standing but his hands and legs were bind to a steel chair bolted on the floor.

"Information," Alexis replied.

"On what?" Dieter chortled.

"Don't play dumb, the more time you waste, the more it'll hurt," Alexis said.

"What will?" Dieter rolled his eyes.

Alexis cracked her knuckles; she threw a punch right across his cheeks.

Dieter glared at Alexis because albeit she was a girl, she threw a nasty punch. It left his nose drooling out blood.

"I know you're part of a gang, the same gang with Jackson Ascott, but I need to know more," Alexis walked to a steel table placed near Dieter. On the table, knives and other tools were laid out.

"I'm not talking!" Dieter firmly spoke.

"Then, let's do this the hard way," Alexis shrugged.

Taking a look on the set of tools laid out, Alexis picked up the pliers. It was still clean; Alexis made it a priority to keep up the condition of all her things. Alexis preferred the use of pliers to remove teeth. As soon as Dieter saw what she held, he got the idea what was coming-a whole lot of pain.

"Are you going to just stand there?" Alexis said to Kaden.

Kaden walked out from darkness and into the light. Dieter's eyes widened. To an average person, Kaden could look as scary as the flames of death. He wasn't the most buff but the stern look on his face meant business.

"Any last words?" Alexis asked.

"They're going to find you-and they will kill you," Dieter's eyes blazing with anger.

Alexis nodded at Kaden, who held Dieter's jaw open. Dieter tried biting Kaden's hand but Kaden had held his jaws too firmly. Alexis put the pliers in with Dieter grunting in refusal. In a moment's notice, Dieter burst into throaty screams as Alexis placed his pulled out molar on the steel table.

"You b-" Alexis cut Dieter's cry of insults.

"So, are you going to tell me what you know?"

Dieter only glared and spat blood at Alexis.

Alexis grabbed a knife from the table. Kaden watched behind Dieter in silence. Swiftly, Alexis had the knife inside Dieter's thigh and Dieter screaming through his teeth.

"Again, what do you know?" Alexis spoke seriously.

"They will torture you, b-" Alexis threw another punch at Dieter, this time with more strength.

Dieter's mouth now oozed out blood: red, painful, bloody blood.

"Who do you work for?" Alexis twisted the knife in Dieter's thigh, causing him more pain.

"I-I don't know!" Dieter forced out.

"Well, what do you know?" Alexis asked, becoming irritated.

"I'm a lower rank. We get our orders from at least third in command," Dieter tried saying but the drooling blood and missing tooth didn't help.

"What do you know?" Alexis stood calmly.

Dieter was in panic, his eyes bolting from side to side. What did he know? Fear rose to his chest, as his breathing got deeper and harder.

"Well?" Alexis pressed further.

"Uh he-he has a son. That's as close of information we get on him. He goes to some prestigious school, big school, somewhere near the suburbs or something," Dieter said.

"I need a name."

"His name's Aaron...a senior." Could Dieter be talking about her school? Aaron, he was 'the Bad boy'. All this time, he was in her school, right under her nose.

Alexis for a moment was fazed but she kept a cool and calm demeanor. Kaden, on the other hand, caught her little slip.

"What else? I need more information," Alexis said.

"One of his main drug warehouses-near the port!" Dieter confessed.

As a couple more hours passed, Alexis extracted much information and albeit they were pretty small, she could use it to her advantage. Dieter had repeatedly drifted in and out of consciousness, but Alexis had deprived him of rest with her constant hits and blows.

"Please...just kill me," Dieter coughed more blood. He had a broken nose and broken ribs. His face was close to drowning in blood and there were bruises all over him. He wanted to just die, because either way his gang would kill him.

"So be it," Alexis grabbed a knife from the table and in a quick motion it went through his heart. With one last breath, Dieter stared into nothing...into death.

Alexis stayed quiet for a moment before talking again, "we'll burn his body."

"I can do that," Kaden said.

"I'll help," Alexis drowned Dieter's dead body in gasoline.

Kaden then threw a match and instantly it burst to flames. One thing a killer must do is to always make sure your target is dead. That was the mistake her parents' murderers made that kept her alive today.

After keeping her stuff, Alexis and Kaden headed back home.

"What was that about? Aaron?" Kaden asked as soon as they reached Alexis's house.

"I know who he is...he goes to my school," Alexis said.

"Then you can get him, right?"

"It's more difficult than that, I need to get to his father, I can't just kill Aaron...I have to get close," Alexis said.

"You can do that and I can help," Kaden said with a small smile.

"Listen, Kaden, what I'm about to do will be hell. I don't want you, of all people, to get caught up in my twisted world. I don't want you to get hurt. You don't have to do this with me, I can handle it," Alexis said, face-to-face with Kaden.

"I know you can but I brought you into this world. I'm the one with the twisted world. And if you're scared I'll get hurt, that's not a problem because no one can't break what's already so broken. I'm going to help you," Kaden said smiling. Alexis returned a warm smile.

Alexis walked from Kaden and out to the balcony. It was a cold night. Alexis saw the entire lit city. She had one matter settled but she had one more left for the day.

It took a couple of rings before Alexander picked up.

"Hi, it's Rose," Alexis said, using the name Alexander knew her by.

"Hey, so what's up?"

"I was wondering if maybe you'd like to see a movie or something tomorrow night?"

"Um, that'd be great!"

"Perfect, I'll text you the details."

Alexis hanged up.

Now only one thought roamed through Alexis's mind. She could handle a little gang action. She could handle a small fake romance. She could most definitely handle her jobs. What would she do about Aaron?

A/N so, here again! Lately, I've been busy. With having a summer job (really, not really XD) and everything and catching up with all my series. (Daredevil, Flash, iZombie, Gotham...you get my point) I'm also trying to not make this book suck. As far as you should know, I'm a kid and being a kid means procrastinating and eating and sleeping. I hope I have your support and do tell me your thoughts! Vote, comment and follow!

Cookie Dough -A (I just made cookies so...)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

It's Kill Or Be Killed... Brainoverload

Подростковая литература

2.5K 57 24
Alyssa has a job most people dont even dream about. She's an Assassin for a firm called T.H.O. What happens when the family she has on the job all be...
6.3K 265 24
"I should have run when I heard the explosive boom happen. But my curiosity got the best of me. And now I am stuck with two obsessed guys who would d...
Scarlet Love Trumpet_Creeper.

Подростковая литература

4.9K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
Silently Falling | √ A

Подростковая литература

478K 16.2K 48
[COMPLETED] Alexis was your typical everyday good girl with excellent grades, a single best friend, an annoying elder brother and a family that loved...