what it means to be good.

IrrBELLAR

Merlin having to choose the lesser evil and it just might be in the form of the person he choose to protect b... Еще

chapter 1: the meeting
chapter 2: merlins encounter
chapter 3: a new evil is born
chapter 4: fate & destiny
chapter 5: the crystal cave
chapter 6: a painfull reunion
chapter 7: weird day
chapter 8: the lost forest part I
chapter 9: the lost forest part II
chapter 10: the lost forest part III
chapter 11: the lost forest part IIII
authors note
chapter 12 : a history lesson
chapter 13: Morganas peculiar state part I
author note
chapter 14: Morganas peculiar state part II
chapter 15 : Morganas peculiar state part III
chapter 16: Morganas peculiar state part IIII
Chapter 17: the all female druid camp
chapter 18: the strangers part I
Authors note
chapter 19: the strangers part II
authors note
chapter 20: Morgauses past part I
authors note
chapter 21: morgauses past part II
chapter 23: time is running

chapter 22: greatest sacrifice

54 0 7
IrrBELLAR

after the 'argument' they had, they stayed silent for the whole time. They have arrived at the dungeon that Morgauses 'mother' showed them the way to. Arthur didn't get to have a serious conversation with her since they were in a hurry according to Morgause. Seemed just an excuse for Morgause to not be there any longer than she must. The way there wasn't that difficult since they just had to walk through a portal only the mother knew of which was situated in a cave not far from the village. " why is it always a dungeon?" Arthur murmurs to himself annoyed scrunching his eyebrows. Morgause just stayed silent and kept on walking ahead. Arthur is contemplating whether or not he should keep pressing her about future details but he decides against it.....for now at least. So They walk on for a while when they finally arrive at their destination.

Arthur looks nervously at Morgause as he is silently asking if they are going to be okay. Morgause looks straight back at him and replies to his unspoken question. " You are going to be just fine, I should know. I mean how many times did I try to kill you and take over your kingdom but you always lived through it"

Arthur blinks a few times and soon after chuckles softly nodding his head along " That's true" he mumbles in between his chuckles. " And if that doesn't ease your worries. You can still hold my hand...princess" she adds with a smirk. He just shakes his and looks for a few moments at the witch's hand. He doesn't want to admit it but they look very inviting since he has no idea what may await him on the other side. He can't see a thing. The entrance only reveals darkness. They silently walk through the long corridor with Arthur holding a torch he found lying around at the foot of the corridor. It was lit up by Morgause without him knowing so that actually scared him a little. I mean anyone would be if out of nowhere something lit on fire what annoyed him was the satisfying smirk Morgause has on her face by doing so. He tries to break the silence and brush off his previous action. " so well how long did this hallway goes actually, we have been walking for god knows how long" Arthur Voices with an annoyed edge looking straight ahead.

" Oh is our princess getting tired, who would have thought? Don't worry will be arriving shortly....Arthur gives an annoyed but satisfied nod. "I hope" She adds silently.

with a big smile on his face, Merlin is having the time of his life. He can forget all about his worries duties and responsibilities. The wind through his hair and up above in the say where everything else doesn't matter but him feeling all weight dropping from his shoulders. Mordred on the other hand has never flown before and he must say. He freaking loved it. he was a bit antsy at the start but as soon as they took off, he felt like a kid laughing his heart out and drowning everything else out. Merlin looks over to his left and watches Mordred having the biggest grin on his face and spreading his arms open almost like he is giving the sky a great big hug. He looks down and looks at one of the most beautiful maybe even purest creatures ever. Coming close to unicorns. But these creatures are special in their own way. After they got told by King Eredin that they had to venture into the realm of dreams, Merlin and Mordred had no idea where they should start. So they asked for some sort of clue as to where they should start. All he said in return was "The pegasi will know." Merlin and Mordred were enjoying the flight when their rides suddenly took a deep dive. They both yelp like little girls and wrap their arms around the pegasi's necks. Merlin lands first suitably followed by Mordred. They dismount their carriers, they look at each other with questioning looks both confused. They turned towards the pegasi but they were already gone. So that's it Merlin thinks. Just drop them god knows where and leave them. "I sometimes really hate magic...well the cryptical part though."

They finally come across a large room where it feels like they walked for hours even Morgause was getting annoyed. " Finally" Arthur voices with an exasperated sigh. Morgause looks around and feels the air changing around them but doesn't mind it too much since it is an enchanted dungeon after all. She turns around and notices the stone table with a cauldron on top of it. the room has light coming from all sides but no windows. Morgause walks around the room the check for something as she inspects the walls with her hands. " so where do we go now" Arthur speaks out looking around.

Morgause just shrugs with a half-assed "dunno".

" how do you not know? I thought--

" look princess it's my first time here too.." Morgause responds with a deadpan expression

Arthur is about to speak up his nostrils flaring when Morgaue lifts her hand and interjects "Shhh"

The king now on guard reaches for the hilt of his sword " What? What is it?"

Morgause shrugs as she smirks at the panicked expression, and answers " Nothing I just wanted you to be quiet for a moment."

"Will you finally tell me, what are you and I supposed to do here?" Arthur whispers and yells with a questioning look as she raises one eyebrow after he calms down. Morgause sighs and nods her head. " might as well. Well it's not the exact question to ask, is it?" Arthur raises the other brow and cocks his head to the side in confusion. He is pretty sure that he asked the right question. Morgause looks at him and has to snicker a little. Sometimes he can be so ignorant. So she decides to help him a little and gestures with her hand up and down her body. He looks even more confused now "What are you doing? "Are you mocking me?" and at that Morgause just full-on laughs out loud. Arthur

" well, why am I back alive? Haven't you asked yourself that? You see, I am here for a reason as you should have already guessed that far." He just nods his along and waits for her to continue. " we are one each half of a whole." Arthur doesn't want to look stupid so he just keeps nodding his head even though he is not following at all. Morgause eyeing the king's unusual behavior senses that he is not with her on the matter. She shakes her head and simplifies what she needs to say. " you and I are both half-siblings of Morgana. We each are the other half of her, together we are one.". Arthur feels so stupid for asking but he still goes for it. " So what? We gotta ehm....be whole," he says awkwardly gesturing his hands between them. Morgause just stares at him with a deadpan look and wonders to herself how...just how she never beat him. Well, she knows why, because of a certain warlock but that's beside the point. Arthur feeling her staring at him knows he messed up. "well I was just wondering. Of course I know what you mean but just for the sake of it can you explain it to me." Morgause face palms herself and rubs her temples with her thumb and index finger. " well, to rescue or save our sister there need to be two fundamental requirements done. We are doing the first one. No, not we are the only we can do it since it has to do with Morganas two sides of a human and someone with magic. Also, it is done by blood. We are each side of one coin and with that, we can make Morgana whole again." Arthur now following nods his head but for the first time, he actually understands. " so what now we both like cut our....hands? And let it seep into that cup."

" well not exactly we need to... her widens as she out of nowhere she swings her sword, he reacts instantly and tries to reach his sword but it is too late as he sees the sword slightly grazing his hair right above his head. Arthur is about to get in a fighting stance, Morgause however pushes the king aside and lunges her sword at something floating....a man Arthur notes. The sword however just fades through him. The young king trying to get back to his feet not completely understanding the situation. He just knows that there is an enemy so he has to fight. The mysterious being just stays silent out his 'hand' on Morgause's shoulder and whispers something under his breath. She then vanishes in a gust of wind. Arthur now more confused than ever tries to unsheathe his sword, but the man just slowly and silently floats toward the struggling king. The man doing the same to Arthur now. But he stops himself for some reason to make sure.

Arthur now has a full-on view of the man eyeing him up and down.

the floating ghost-like creature is wearing a dark robe covering its whole body. Dark colors surround it and you can't see its face. 'His' voice echoes throughout the whole place and has a raspiness to it. " You've come from very far King Arthur Pendragon. Do you truly wish to save the witch Morgana Pendragon?" Arthur trying hard to stay composed answers back " Yes I do, mysterious dark floating man, I presume you are a man since your voice is so deep and you look like you have--- the floating figure raises one eyebrow at the young king. At least that's what Arthur thinks he is doing right now since he can sorta feel it. " and I rambling right now I know but..." The king clears his throat and looks back up. " Are you sure? Is that what your heart desires?"

Arthur without hesitation nods his head with a firm yes, he surprised himself but this whole journey thought that no one was truly evil, seeing Morgause and hearing about her past made it crystal clear. "I will do whatever it takes if it means I get to have my sister back.

The floating man gives the king a polite nod "We will see about that" when he suddenly hits Arthur with a magic spell. Not knowing what's happening and not being able to react on time. He can only stare in shock when he suddenly finds himself in..... Camelot!?

He is standing in the middle of the courtyard, an empty courtyard. Arthur suddenly starts moving on his way, like his feet are guiding him toward a familiar place. A very familiar place. He arrives shortly after as he stands in front of the throne room doors he suddenly hears a commotion inside. He pushes the door wide open and stares at the scene that is playing in front of him in shock. Gwen is on the ground, having a dagger in her stomach as she is clutching the hilt, blood is seeping out and she struggles to get up. Morgause and Morgana sitting on the throne side by side smirking. " you finally came to join the party but it was too late, she is already gone and Camelot has fallen. Arthur had no idea what was going on and felt himself getting light-headed. He runs up to his fallen wife. Arthur crouches down and puts his dying wife in his arms. "Goodbye, my love" is the only the queen could say. Morgause slowly walked down from her throne with a smirk adorning her face. "Well well that's taken so long, she was holding on so much for you to try to come and save her."

Arthur can only stare at her in Utter silence before thinking of her puts his wife down gently and slowly stands up he reaches for the dagger that killed his wife and takes one step at a time. " oh now you want your revenge, go ahead do it."

Morgause walks closer to him and arm's length away. She takes his arm with the dagger and lays it on her chest where her heart lies.

Arthur looks at the woman, not the witch who murdered his wife, his Gwen. He grips his dagger tighter. He looks straight at her, straight into her eyes, and with all the rage building up in him.

" exact your revenge, and when you do you will finally set to a world free of 'evil'.

To be right and protect your people that's your justice right. Not caring about other people's sides or even thinking for yourself, NO THIS SPOILED BRAT ONLY FOLLOWED DADDY LIKE A LOST PUPPY, SO GO AHEAD DO IT! STRAIGHT THROUGH MY HEART AND RID YOURSELF OF ALL THE THINGS THAT STAND IN YOUR WAY......just like your father once did. She finishes softly.

He then suddenly sees something in her eyes a deep sadness, with tears threatening to escape. That pain she harbors suddenly reminds him of what he saw about her past. It all comes back to him and he realizes what is happening.

He drops the dagger and smiles softly as he slowly walks up to the broken-down woman.

He simply says three words as his arms wrap around her small figure " I forgive you"

A gust of wind surrounds them as they get taken in by a shining light.

Morgana finds herself on a white shore, everything feels....peaceful. She feels something she hasn't felt in a long long time. She looks from to right and is in awe of the beauty she is looking at. The sea is as blue as the eyes of a person she used to know, but she doesn't remember who. In fact, she can't remember much. The water slightly toucher her toes and goes back. It goes on for a few 'minutes' she thinks. She doesn't know. It's like time works differently ...here. She strays along the shoreline. She walks one step at a time, the slight breeze going through her hair like a soft caress of a mother's touch. She stops in her tracks when suddenly a memory flashes through her mind. " oh no..." she. Barely whispers. A giggling little girl dancing around in a meadow. Morgana doesn't know why she feels an incredible sadness wash over her. She doesn't even remember who she is let alone the little girl. Tears start to fall down streaming down her cheeks. She can't control them.

Morgause and Arthur both return to the original place they first got. Again, Arthur is on his hinds while Morgause lands gracefully. Arthur not even fazed anymore just gets up and dusts himself off. Morgause is about to comment something when the floating man appears out of thin air. " you both passed the tests and are ready to get what you seek. First, walk to the cauldron in the middle. Hold out your hands and repeat after me: with one of each half of a whole we unite to bring back what we lost and be bound forever." Morgause nods her head and looks over at Arthur as she nods her head toward the cauldron. Arthur silently recuperates the nod as they both now stand over it hands held out. A dagger appears on the round table the cauldron is on. Understanding what needs to be done, Arthur takes the dagger and placing it on the palm of his hand, quickly slices the skin underneath. He puts his hand right above the cauldron and lets his blood drip inside, Morgause does the same. They look at each other and repeat what the man said. The cauldron starts to bubble and heat up when all of a sudden a bracelet emerges from it. Morgause was slightly taken back, of course, it had to be a bracelet.  

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

173K 5.9K 16
This is a Fan-Fiction based upon the BBC series 'Merlin': Merlin is busy as usual working as King Arthur's servant. He rarely gets a good night's sle...
331 29 28
Tia and her sister Kira have always dreamed of adventure. When their best friend Jocelyn gets the opportunity to go to Camelot to train with Prince A...
Freed MaddyLib_21

Фанфик

13.7K 640 26
*Sequel to Bound* If you have not read the previous story "Bound" go back and read it! This won't make much sense otherwise. But... I'll put a short...
206K 8.2K 23
As Uther calls Arthur to speak with him privately, Arthur isn't sure what predicament had occurred between him and his father. Until he gets handed a...