π’Ÿπ’œπ‘…π’¦ 𝐸𝒰𝒫𝐻π’ͺπ‘…πΌπ’œ

Π’Ρ–Π΄ AuteureAngel

𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦... Π‘Ρ–Π»ΡŒΡˆΠ΅

Characters & Aesthetic
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
EpilogueπŸ€πŸ–Œ
New πŸ”₯

5

5.8K 229 19
Π’Ρ–Π΄ AuteureAngel

After having lunch with Nicole and her friends I decided to head back to my room cause of how tired I was.

Monday will forever remain my worst day of the week. I placed my card on the door knob and once the door made the familiar beep sound I pushed it open and hurriedly got on my bed without taking my dress off.

It's a good thing I got just two classes tomorrow cause I don't think I'd have survived the whole day tomorrow.

I heard my phone ring from my bag but I ignored it cause of how tired and lazy i was to get it but the continuous ring got me annoyed so I ignored my tiredness and went to get it.

"Hey Andy" Damon's voice filled the speaker and I some how felt relieved on hearing his voice.

"Hey are you back already?"

"Yh I'm at the cafeteria with my friends, why is there a problem, you don't sound too good, you want me to come over?'' He questioned without a break making me release a short laugh.

"Damon I'm fine, just tired" the little silence told me he didn't buy what I said. "I know that voice all too well Andy, hold on I'm coming over"

"Damon i--- before I got a chance to speak he hung up. I guess I'll have to tell him about Mr perfect.

I finally got changed into a furry pink shorts and a white baggy shirt. I caught my hair in a lazy bun and got into the comfort of my bed.

I was lost in my head when a knock distrupted me and I didn't need to ask cause I knew who it was.

"Andy-- I flew into his body and hugged him tightly. It dawned on me that we were not completely inside so I pulled away and brought him inside.

"I knew you weren't fine, Tell me what's wrong?" I sighed and we both sat on the longer sofa while I explained what happened to him.

I was expecting his comforting hug or soothing words but not the chest rumbling laughter he threw and it made me think about his sanity.

"I'm sorry Andy, i-i just can't believe we had dudes like that, I mean even the nerds aren't that way" He noticed my serious demeanor and his laughter died down in an instant.

"Don't tell me you plan on going back to your shell Andy" he raised a perfect brow at me and I looked away from him

"What can I do Damon, he is definitely going to tell mother and i know she can do anything to keep her perfect reputation. Damon I haven't gotten enough ground to leave her house yet. I'll be low on cash if she decides to take my credit card, she controls it anyway" he sighed and placed his hand in mine.

"You constantly forget I'm always here for you" I peeked at him though my lashes and smiled.

"No Damon that's your hard earn money and also the money your parents worked for, It wouldn't be right to just spend it" he exhaled loudly and made me look at him.

"I'm not just spending it, I'm spending it on my best friend" he smiled at me and I couldn't help but return it.

"What can I do to repay you for all you've done Damon?" I really don't know what triggered the emotion in him but from the blues a frown was thrown on his face.

"When you say things like that it hurts me" my brows ridged in confusion at what he meant.

"Andy you don't have to do anything to repay me, that's why we are best friends, to help each other so you do not have to see what I'm doing as a favor you'll have to return cause it's my duty hmm" tears stung my eyes and soon I was a sobbing mess.

He held me tight until I was calm. "Are you okay now?" He pulled me away and wiped the residue of my tears off my face and I gave him a little smile assisted by a nod to assure him.

"I'll be going now, If you need anything call me alright" I nodded and he stood up to leave but stopped at the door and looked back at me

"There'll be a basketball practice tomorrow, you want to come?" The smile on his face told me he knew my answer.

"Thank you amorè" I smiled and he left me alone in the comfort of my room. I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to watch a movie on my laptop.

"Kiss me Diana" the male character whispered on the girls face and I took it as my cue to skip the scene.

Sex is part of life right? But mother made it look like a sin, she made me think that all humans in the opposite gender want nothing other than a woman's body, she only thought me about the cons but not the pros of it.

I'm sexually inexperienced in all aspect. I haven't seen an erotic scene neither have I done it myself. Mother made sure she scanned whatever movie
I see, she made sure I never had any opportunity to see a porn video and my Netflix account is somehow controlled by her so there was no opportunity for me to see but imagine.

She could control those aspect but her so smart mind didn't realize books also did the job and in my opinion watching pornography is way not worse as reading erotic books which helps in running the imagination to world that isn't part of our world.

I read books with a lot of sex scenes but I try my best to stir away from the books with vividly described sex scenes cause my sexually naive mind won't be able to handle the raw images in my head.

It was a miracle I got to be close Damon irrespective of how bad mother poisoned my mind about males. When I realized who he is I started seeing him and other males in different light

Damon thought me all mother never did. He broke the naivety in my spirit and made me see a part of the world mother never let me see. I almost asked him to give me a 'sex education' lesson one day in highschool but I didn't let my curiousity control my decision and just let it slide besides I was scared of ruining the friendship we shared.

Except Damon and maybe Leon I don't remember talking to a guy for more than a minute. Back in highschool I never got the opportunity to associate with anyone cause i had female body guards who followed me everywhere I went.

They waited outside the classes for me, in the cafeteria, library or wherever I went and how I wanted to stab everyone of them.

Damon and I shared most classes together so it was easy to hangout with him. The second place we stayed was the music room cause it's so large and there are hidden places where the body guards couldn't see us.

Tired of looking at my screen I shut it and stretched a bit. I checked the time and saw it was evening already

I decided to study a bit before I go out for my evening stroll in the large fields of Westview. I was so lost in the words of literature that I didn't realize the sun had disappeared into the sky.

I stood up from the chair and arranged my books on the table. I yawned ungracefully and ran my fingers into my curls, creating a messy nest on my head.

I noticed Nicole wasn't back yet. Maybe she's with her cousin, I thought. I took out a pair of silk nude colored shorts and a matching silk tank top. Slipping into the white slippers that laid at the side of my bed I got into the bathroom to have my bath.

The moment I rolled the top down my body i was disrupted by a large knock. The sound came again and I had to yell to signal whoever it is to be patient.

I covered my body with a robe and went to get the door and I was hit with regret in an instant.

"How did you find--- I noticed he was lost in thoughts and I followed his eyes to find them staring at my body. I was filled with disgust and fury at his shameless stare.

"For someone who claims to be perfect, your eyes are quite shameless" I snapped at him making his jaw clench.

"Why can't aunt Nora get through you, she's be calling you for some time now, here" he gave me his phone and I reluctantly took it from him

"Hello-- "How dare you block my number Andrea Garcia, do you know what you've done?" She yelled and I rolled my eyes making the foolish dude give me a disapproving look.

"What do you want mother?" I snapped not caring about my tone and I heard her gasp from the line.

"What has gotten into you Andrea, who are your friends and what have they done to my child? Listen here young lady, whatever attitude you are beginning to develop you better drop it and listen to everything Leon says because you are a kid and not an adult so you'll do as he says. One more report about you and I'll be coming to Madrid to take you out of there" she yelled and I kept clenching my nails on my thighs to control my emotions.

"How can you believe a stranger over a daughter?" I questioned and I'm certain she has a red look on her face because I dared talked back

"Because he is all every parent will want, he is perfect and not a disappointment like you. If-- I didn't let her finish i hung up and chugged the phone at his chest making him gawp at me

"Get out" I told him calmly but the anger could still be heard in my voice

"That's very un lady like and disrespectful Andrea, you can't hang up on your mother and you can't also speak to me so rudely" I hissed in annoyance and without thinking I pushed him out of my room and shut the door on his face

I felt like my heart was going to explode soon from all the anger I have bottled up for years and now this dude has come to add to my problems, what's even worse is that he knows my room number. I'll have to see one of the administrators and ask for a change of room.

ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΠΈ читання

Π’Π°ΠΌ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΆ ΡΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Ρ”Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ

The Hots (mxm) Π’Ρ–Π΄ Anna Nikol

Π ΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΠΊΠ°

1.2M 52.2K 80
This story is complete βœ… Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
Care to Command Π’Ρ–Π΄ TheBluntWeirdo

Π ΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΠΊΠ°

3.2M 132K 64
Office rivals fight for the same promotion, while resisting their attraction for each other. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The g...
628K 32.5K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...
Best friends To Lovers βœ”οΈ Π’Ρ–Π΄ coff_01

Π ΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΠΊΠ°

307K 4.1K 35
I pressed my chest onto her now exposed skin. She moaned from both the feeling of my boner digging into her lower region and from the feeling of her...