LOVE

By Ruby160196

When I saw her in the MV with GD hyung,she put a spell on me.The spell of LOVE .Her charm is dangerous that y... More

♥️
Characters ❤
Glimpse of thier past
1
2
Those eyes
feels different
Fan boying
Blackpink in your area
who is that
whitsle to my heart
Monster Rookies
maybe a tiny crush
looking at you
Bonding
Brother
Group chat
slay like queens
laughs and silly acts
♥️
21
22
23
not an update 💕
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Author's note
Epilogue

36

530 21 4
By Ruby160196

Rm: oh man, can I be jealous.How the hell she can slay any concept like that .I am jealous of you tae .You love someone knows her worth .A alrounder ,a ace .

Tae is watching jennie's solo nth time , still he never got bored .Suga smiled proudly.

S: My sunshine is ruling k-pop music industry with a single ,without any damn support from her so-called fans who just blacklash her .She done it with her passion,talent .I am so proud to be her only brother .How much i wish to shout to this world " She is my sister,my talented sunshine and I am proud of you" .

JM: The mv is so perfectly done .All about it is magical to me

H: Her dance moves is so flexible and flowing.Her style is so cool and chick .fashion icon.

Jin: My sis is so beautiful,her visuals is chef kiss .Her vocal range amazes me every time .Her talent is hidden .And i would like to explore it .

Jk: The song is perfect mix of vocal,rap,dance,visual .My noona is an ace just like me .

All praised her and was in shock by her solo .Her aura screamed "Queen"
.

Rm: tae,what do you think about your girl's solo

He teased him .Tae smiled to the screen and turn to other members who excited to know his opinion.

V: Just falling in love with her more and more and more

He stood up and went to his room .All others smiled at him with a amazed face.

💞

So many hate ,so many love .Her name is all over the internet.She just smiled .She expected hate , but so many unexpected love she got made her smile .She cried hugging the pillow tae given to her .

J: How much i wish you are here?

She silently sob into her pillow.chaelisoo hear knock on thier dorm and opened it and got surprised to see tae with a bag full of gifts from BTS members and a blue roses for her .

V: why are you looking surprised like this, noona can I see jen .

Jisoo smiled and welcome him .chaelisa help him to carry gifts .

V: where is she?

L: in her room, oppa.She have been there for hours now .

R: i think she is tired

V: but,i want to meet her

J:it's ok tae,you can meet her .Just go straight and the room has written "nini".

V thanked three of them .And went to her room .He raised his hand to knock but decided to not disturb her .He slowly open her room to hit with her soothing smell .The room was slightly dark,but he can see so many pics of blackpink together,her fav artists on the wall .Her room is well arranged.He slowly walk to her table,but stop hearing her.

V: Jen , are you up

He slowly went to bed and saw her hugging his gift and smile.But his smile soon turned into frown hearing sobs .

V:hey jen,what happened?

J: tae

She hug him by waist .He soothed her by carresing her hair .

V: why are crying

J: am i that bad ,tae.Why are they keep on hating me .I worked all day for all of them ,but they made me villan.Called me names .They called me slut,whore,bast-

He cut her

V: shh, don't say those words jen .they all are jealous, jealous that they can't have half of the talent you have .you are my strong girl,right?

Jennie nodded like a small kid while rubbing her red little nose.He chuckled and wiped her tears with thumbs and kiss her forehead,in response she closed her eyes feeling happy .

V: how can you look so cute while crying.

J:I know

He giggled.

J: Tae, I am going to tell you something.

V: It's a secret

J: yes

V: ok go on little mandu

Jennie explained how sm and YG planning for a fake dating news between her and Kai for benifits .Tae look at her with angry face .

V:what the fu-

She cover his mouth with her hands and carresed his cheeks to calm him down and it works like magic .

V: Do you agree?

She nod with a sad eyes .

J: I am helpless tae

V understood her but his heart is paining imagining her with another men.

V:do you perhaps have any feelings for him?

She nodded no in instant .

V: so ,when it's gonna start?

J: tomorrow, dispatch will follow us to take pics to post it on January first.

V: together

J: ofcourse tae

V: what are you going to do .do you do couple things ?

J: i think so,hold hands,hug,maybe ki-

V: no ,no way

J: what?

V: jen,you should give your first kiss to someone special for you.

Jennie nodded .She felt happy that tae is always her side .

V: Jen,keep a distance with him .

His possessiveness kick in .

J: i will try, don't forget he is my bias in exo

Tae instantly wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her close .She look up to him with surprised and flustered face.

J:tae,i

V:please jen

His voice convey hurt .she instantly hold his hand and kiss it that made him smile .

J: I will not even hold his hands tae,don't worry.

V smiled at her.

J: such a baby

She went to wash her face.taehyung whisper

V: only for you

Jennie came and sat down on the couch beside him.

J: will you come to there with me .If you are there i will feel safe.

Tae nodded without hesitation.He really want to make sure no one dare touch her or make her uncomfortable.

💞

Next day she had shoot after that taennie went to park in night and he hide behind tree .Kai and jen stand keeping a distance .After sometime they went to apartment and tae sat back seat .Kai look him through mirror while waiting for her .

K: do you like her?

V: yea,a lot

He didn't hesitate a little.

K: I think it's going to be hard

V: yes,it is to see her with you

K: not that , it's because we both like same girl

V: what the actual fu

K: hey bro don't swear ,it's true i like her from the day i saw her in stage .i try to resist my crush but this situation is making it more worse for me .

V: for me it's not a crush , I love her .so backoff hyung

Kai was about to argue back ,but they saw Jennie walking towards car exposing her face to make sure disbitch (oops sorry I mean dispatch)took the pics .

J: sorry sunabe for the trouble

K: drop the formalities Jennie,call me kai or oppa

J: oh ,then i will call you oppa,you are two years older than me

K: that's fine Jennie

She smile wide at him and return it .She immediately turn to tae. And saw him looking outside the car with angry face.

J: tae ,can we go back

He just nodded Kai dropped them in Bp dorm and exchange number incase any emergency.

V: bye jen

Before she can say it back , he went from there .

J: is he upset

💞

From that day tae become cold to her.He was jealous and he knows it ,but he can't control it .

J: tae,can you pass that water

V: You have hands,so take it yourself

His arrogant tone made whole blackpink and BTS look at him wide open mouth .

S: jen,don't mind him.he is

J: hey oppa,it's ok . Anyways i am experienced with that .I have no problem,now nothing hurts me like before.I think my tolerance increased

She chuckled .All look at her sadly .jungkook excuse himself .rosè look down to control herself from beating tae.jisoo maintained her face neutral .lisa look another way to wipe the tears which is about to fall .jin,rm,jimin,Suga glared at tae .Tae felt guilty.

H: hey Jennie ,can i call you angel

J: why oppa

H:just feel like that

J: ofcourse oppa

H: And here is your favourite milk icecream,no one dare to steal it from her.

J: aww , thankyou so much oppa.you are my hope .

All smiled at her .She return it .But didn't made eye contact with tae who is looking at her.

J: guys, i think we should leave now bye

All wished goodbye .She hug everyone,but tae.when they went.

Jk: you hurt my noona, she just laughed it out .why are you like this tae .you know she is not in good days .even though you are elder than me ,your antics shows opposite.Cant you see, you are special to her even than jimin who is her childhood bestie.You are lucky to be her special person.

He stromed into his room and closed door with a bang .All didn't say anything.He stand there looking at the tissue in his hand which she wiped her tears without anyone notice.

V: I am sorry love,i acted like a jerk to you

💞

It's award show ,All BTS and blackpink is standing next to eachother.Jennie stole glances of tae.But he acted emotionless.Jungkook slowly leaned towards her to be with her .But suddenly exo came and Jennie look at kai .Kai turned and look at Jennie ,Jennie saw tae being angry again.kai felt a glare and he look that direction to see tae giving him most dangerous look.Kai turned in instant .tae said " hajima " and all BTS shook .jisoo saw this and smile .BTS is laughing secretly at that .Suga massage tae's shoulder to calm down angry tiger.

       After that all went to backstage.

K: Jennie

J: oh,hi kai oppa

K: so are you ok ?

J: yes,why did you ask?

K:to just make sure ,and your solo stage was awesome

J: thankyou oppa,it means a lot

K: don't be , because you deserve the praise .And you are my bias

J: really, thanks oppa

Kai smiled and remove baby hairs of her from her face .she was surprised but later smile.

J: ok oppa, i need to go now,bye

K:bye

But they didn't know BTS, blackpink is watching them .Tae was going to go behind her but manager call them .

L: nini, do you know kai sunabe

J: mm , yes i know

Js: jendeuki we need to talk

Jennie knew today she should tell her sisters .They went to dorm and Jennie told them every thing.

Js: That grandpa, his nerve to make you scape goat again

L: I am going to rip his hair

R: I will bury him alive

J: hey,calm down

Js: what calm down,you should have broke his face .wait till gd oppa come back from military,that YG grandpa going to pay .

J: unnie

Js: shutup kid , You know that it is going to ruin you

J: but unnie , i am helpless.we are just started to get international attention.He will disband us

All become upset that thier Jennie is going through this for them too.They hug each other.

💞

This year tae is not happy to celebrate his birthday.He celebrate it in the sake of family and friends.Jennie send him a violin even though he hurt her by being cold towards her .

              It's going to be new year,all are celebrating but Blackpink and tae is mood off.Blackpink didn't came to BTS ,they sat in thier dorm because they knew it's time of hell .Jennie and rosè laid there hugging eachother.Lisoo is looking at phone .Tae is sitting in his room ,he also looking at his phone .all hear a ding then ,tae cried to his pillow because now the girl he want to his is known as someone others girl .And kai will be her first boyfriend for whole world .lisoo came and hug chaennie and cried .Other BTS members who is sitting on living room celebrating  .

H: hyung look

His sound was cracking.All run to him and look at the screen and gasp.Jungkook read it loud.

" Exo kai and Blackpink Jennie is reportedly Dating "

Hey loves💕,

Happy reading ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 3.7K 41
In which Jennie gets trapped in a fairytale where Taehyung is the prince. Will she get out? Or find herself falling in love in the process? ↱ Do...
68.6K 3.4K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...
Sinister Love By

Fanfiction

13.9K 1K 47
"I can't believe you lied to me!" Her voice quivered with hurt, and tears streamed down her face. She looked down, trying to contain the storm of emo...
111K 3.2K 46
Jennie Kim, She's Badass, Savage and the mixture of Cute and Sexy, she's got everything, She's rich, Popular, Talented and Pretty, in short she's per...