Dual : Second Act Of Love

By RainbowRoses21

Season 2 of Dual Previously called - Dual : Night Changes "Once a happy and inseparable couple, their love s... More

Cast 1
Cast 2
Trailer
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Impossible
Chapter 2 - Aasan nahi yaha.
Chapter 3 - Dilemma.
Chapter 4 - Strange feeling
Chapter 5 - Ye Dooriyan
Chapter 6 - Not easy
Chapter 7 - Oh No.
Chapter 9 - Ye kaha aa gaye ham
Chapter 10 - Mission for everyone.
Chapter 11 - Black out
Chapter 12 - Tired
Chapter 13 - Camp.
Chapter 14 - Big truth.
Chapter 15 - Omg
Chapter 16 - Heard it.
Chapter 17 - Fairy.
Chapter 18 - Done.
Chapter 19 - Nostalgia
Chapter 20 - Regret
Chapter 21 - Weird faces.
Chapter 22 - Shouldn't have happened
Chapter 23 - Accused.
Chapter 24 - Crime.
Chapter 25 - Broke
Chapter 26 - Risk
Chapter 27 - Loss
Chapter 28 - We are in the end game now
Chapter 29 - 2 months
Chapter 30 - New Chapter in life
SPIN OFF

Chapter 8 - What's going on?

190 15 20
By RainbowRoses21

Sarth sat down on the sofa in his office while drying his wet hair. No matter how much he tried, he just couldn't stop thinking about the conversation between him and jhanavi earlier. She looked so heartbroken. But was she really?  But why was he thinking or caring about her because she didn't. He let out a frustrated sigh and laid down. As he closed his eyes he went back into the moment.

Flashback.

When sarth came out of the changing room he saw jhanavi running out of the room. He tried to ignore her but he just couldn't hold himself back. he quickly apologized to everyone and ran after her.  When he was out of the building he looked around for her and then he saw her crossing the street but she wasn't really paying attention to the road and that's why she couldn't see the speeding car coming her way.

Sarth :- "Jhanavi!"

Sarth shouted her name repeatedly while sprinting towards her but she didn't stop. What was she thinking about that she is so lost. Just when the car was about to hit her sarth pulled her back to saftey.

Sarth :- "Are you mad?!"

Sarth yelled at her and shook jhanavi by her shoulder to get her attention  which worked. She did a quick glance of her surrounding then she looked at him with a broken look.

Sarth :- "What are you doing jhanavi?!"

Jhanavi didn't say anything but just looked into his eyes with tears in which made sarth's heart ache for some reason. He closed his eyes and shook his feelings away and made a serious face.

Sarth :- "Jhanavi."

Jhanavi :- "Are you married?"

Jhanavi asked out of nowhere shocking him.

Sarth :- "What?"

Sarth furrowed his eyebrows of course he is married. They never really got divorced. But why was she asking him this? Was she thinking about this really? All these thoughts ran through his mind which made his head ache. He mesaaged his temples in frustration, not knowing what to reply. she was asking such a stupid question.

Sarth :- "Of course I am. We never really got divorced remember?"

This reply made jhanavi confused because she just stared at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Jhanavi :- "Then you didn't remarry?"

Now this made sarth more confused and more frustrated.

Sarth :- "Of course not jhanavi. Do you think after what you have done to me I'll be excited for my second marriage?"

Sarth was feeling irritated at her stupid questions. He looked into her eyes which were now  filled with regret, guilt and hurt? Was she really feeling bad for what she did. Well he didn't care even if she did, that's what he reassured himself with. 

Jhanavi :- "Then your daughter?"

Realization dawned upon sarth now he knew why she was asking all this. After meeting jiya she thought he got married again. Seriously. He just couldn't believe it.

Sarth :- "Oh so that's why you are asking me these questions? But tell me jhanavi why do you care huh? You were the one who left! not me and now you have the audacity to ask me these questions!"

Suddenly it started raining but they didn't seemed to be bothered by it, they were just lost in each others eyes while under the rain getting  completely drenched. Maybe he was trying to find something  maybe even she was but they didn't knew what.

He was feeling the rage inside him getting the better of him, all the emotions he bottled up inside threatened to come out. Feeling the pain again sarth held jhanavi's arms and pulled her little closer.

Sarth :- "Tell me Why you are doing this jhanavi? First you leave and ask me to never see you again but then you come back and create more chaos!"

Sarth shouted making some passer by give them a confused and irritated look.

Jhanavi :- "I'm sorry."

Jhanavi hung her head low. Sarth let go of her, that's it that was all she was going to say. Sarth closed his eyes, to control his emotions but he was failing miserably. He didn't wanted  her to see how broken he was, how incomplete he was without her. When he opened them back he saw her soft eyes trying to tell him how sorry they were But he just decided to ignore them.

Sarth :- "Let's go back."

Sarth softly said as he started walking back. After a min he felt her following him.

Flashback end.

When they went back everyone had confusion written on their faces but they just simply decided to ignore them. But when he glanced at raj he gave sarth the look which told him he knew something was off but raj just decided not to say or ask anything.  Sarth and jhanavi completed the outfit selection while avoiding talking to each other or even looking at each other.

◆◆

You've to tell me everything! Raj demanded as he walked in.

Raj :- "Why jhanavi ran away like that? "

Raj demanded. Sarth gave him a look then closed his eyes again.

Sarth :- "I don't know. she was asking me these bizzare questions if I'm married or not."

He felt raj pace around the room, obviously trying to find the meaning of her questions.

Raj :- "I guess she felt like you moved on  after she saw jiya."

Sarth :- "I know."

Raj :- "Did you tell her the truth about jiya?"

Sarth sat up and shook his head in negative. Raj let out a long sigh and sat down next to him.

Raj :- "Are you planning on telling her?"

Sarth again shook his head in negative  he was feeling confused should he tell her about jiya or not. After contemplating for a long time he he finally settled on not.

Sarth :- "I don't want to talk about her please. Let's just leave."

With that sarth stood up and walked out.

◆◆

Meghana :- "Rakesh just don't want to take this opportunity."

Meghana was complaining to her friend reena about  how rakesh doesn't want to invest in a company who will give them benefits.

Meghana :- "I tried a lot of times but he just doesn't listen. What should I do?"

Meghana hoped reena would have a solution to this also because after all she was the one who recommended it.

Reena :- "If he is not ready to invest, then you can right?"

Now this made meghana excited again reena was right she could invest instead of rakesh, she immediately decided invest all her jewellery.

Meghana :- "You're right I'll invest. But how?"

Reena :- "We have to register our name first then we have to give them the money."

Meghana was literally jumping inside finally she can live the life she always dreamed of.

Meghana :- "This is so simple. Can you come with me too?"

Reena :- "Yeah sure. We will do it tomorrow."

Meghana smiled in excitement finally she can live happy and comfortable with all this money.

Meghana :- "Thank you reena you are my best friend!"

Reena :- "I'm always here meghu. Btw don't tell jiju about this give him a surprise."

Meghana :- "Right. I'll give him a surprise!"

Meghana - "Only then he will realize how intelligent I am."

Meghana smiled to herself as she began taking out her jewellery while talking to reena.

◆◆

Yashita walked in her father's room when He was chatting with mr.vihan patil.

Yashita :- "Baba I want to talk to you."

Manish :- "Yeah sure."

Yashita took a deep breath and told her father about mohit, how he wants a job and how he is a good fit for the role. She hoped her father would agree right away but seeing the look on his face she knew it was not going to go the way she hoped.

Manish :- "Yashita I can't hire someone whom I don't know. So please tell your Friend to find a job elsewhere."

Yashita :- "But baba he is a good person!"

Manish :- "The answer is no yashita."

Yashita continued to convince her father but he just continued to refuse which irked them both.

Vihan  :- "God manish atleast take a interview of that guy Maybe you Will like him."

Yashita smiled again. Vihan uncle always supported them which made him everyone's favourite.

Manish :- "You know how I am about business vihan. I only hire the people I'm sure about."

Vihan :- "If yashita is recommending him then he must be a good guy."

Yashita :- "Exactly! Please baba vihan uncle is right give him a chance!"

Manish :- "My decision is final."

Yashita :- "You never care about your family baba!"

With that yashita stomped her feet on the ground and ran to her room with tears in her eyes. She just hated her father for this.

----------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, if you liked this chapter please  comment down below And don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 629 13
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ 𝗹𝗢𝗸𝗲 π˜€π˜‚π—½π—²π—Ώ π—΄π—Ήπ˜‚π—²! @avneetkaur_13 started following @thesiddharthnigam . . . . A Sidneet fanfiction! An insta...
253K 11.7K 57
Story start from remarriage track. Khushi was missing after her remarriage which did not happened. Where is Khushi? What happens after that? Will de...
32K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...
67.9K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...