|[Jealousy Overtakes]|

By haechiessun

[Soulmate au] Suh Huijin,a pretty mysterious college girl with a dark past,doesnt believe in soulmates. Mark... More

᯾Characters᯾
᯾Informations᯾
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

107 2 0
By haechiessun

3rd P.O.V

The bell rang indicating class was over. Huijin packed her stuff and shoved them inside her bag.

"Im still pissed at Mark like why would he say that to you didnt you tell him that topic is very sensitive to you i mean what the fu-"

"Quiet Hyeji quiet youre gonna make me go bald,im sure he didnt mean to i mean you do know we always bicker right?"

"Yeah i mean we do know that- but it's a sensitive topic !! You even cried dude!!"

"Bruh just let it be okay it happened already I'm just gonna let that slide plus i hate him okay AND remember I don't like this soulmate system and will never ever like this. Which makes me hate Mark for the rest of my life." Huijin said eating her precious twix.

Hyeji sighed and shook her head not knowing what to say to her beloved friend. She gave up not knowing how to convince her that the soulmate system will make her go back to her old self,the happy Huijin they used to see.

It will change her view of love and the soulmate system.

"Hmm whatever floats your boat then." Hyeji bites Huijin's twix.

"Cmon Jin lets go eat at the cafeteria in starving mate," Hyeji said rubbing her belly.

"Damn Ji suddenly you're british with that accent huh?"

"Well you didn't know that I can speak english very well okay? I got an A in english and it's british english. Passed as a british girl just kidding~" Hyeji spoke in english.

"But I'm serious about me getting an A in english." Hyeji picked up her books while walking towards the door.

"Chill your flat ass Ji I know you're serious about your studies okay."

Starting from that moment they spoke in english.

On their way to the cafeteria,a donkey suddenly came to their view making them stop their tracks.

"I see that you're always with my boyfriend."

"What do you want Damhui? Please dont waste our time just say whats on your mind." Hyeji said crossing her arms.

"Your ugly friend here decided to flirt with my boyfriend so he would date her and break up with me." Damhui walked closer to Huijin trying to scare her but that didn't work.

"Hyeji lets just speak in english so that this fool wont know what we're talking about. Her breath smells like rotten cheese ew," Huijin waved her hand in front of her nose.

"Thats a good idea i mean look at her face she looks helpless as fuck dude,its like theres an idiot out of 3 and its her," Hyeji laughed slapping Huijin's shoulder.

"Oh my god she does!! Look at her face!"

Damhui stood there looking like a fool not knowing english very well but that didn't stop her from being a bitch.

"Hey s-stop talking!! I is still here!! I is made okay!" Damhui said in broken english.

"What the fuck was that?" Hyeji looks like she just saw a ghost when Damhui started speaking in english, while Huijin she just couldn't stop laughing the moment Damhui opened her mouth.

"What's going on here?"

"Oh look its the boyfriend- well your girlfriend here wanted to uhm how do i say this hmm she tryna speak in english but- you know what just listen to her speaking." Hyeji patted Mark's shoulder.

"Well donkey youre just wasting our time here,just say what you were gonna say now that your boyfriend is here now say it coward." Huijin snickered.

"Ugh!! Markie~ they is pully me!! I is belly made okay!!"

"Okay that's enough of you speaking in english." Mark said trying not to laugh while the 2 girls just laughed their ass off.

Mark let out a stifled laugh,"no wonder you got an F in english."

"I did not!! I got an A in english." Damhui clings onto Mark's arm.

"Yea say that to the professor who marks your paper tho." Hyeji high fived Huijin.

"Cmon Ji lets just go I can't stand the vibe here i might lose my skill to speak English It's making me crazy here." Huijin walked away with Hyeji following from the back.

"Baby! Why did you laugh!? You know i aced the exam right??" Damhui pouted.

"Yea yea you did." Damhui kissed his lips giggling.

"Okay now why were you guys late?" Haechan asked taking a bite of his fries.

Huijin and Hyeji looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"Yeah about that we don't wanna talk about it. It might haunt you for the rest of your lives."

Huijin slapped her arm laughing,"stop you're gonna make me fall. You're so evil Ji."

"What? It's the truth okay."

They ate their lunch after cracking jokes about what happened. The rest of them came a few minutes after and ate their lunch.

Mark suddenly came and sat beside Huijin as if nothing had happened between them.

Fuck you naevis for letting this happened!!

"What do you want Lee?" Huijin said eating her red bean bun.

"Uhm you?"

Huijin shoved him away from her.

"Hey!! I almost fell why did you do that?" Mark puts his hand on his chest feeling offended.

"No reason, I just wanted to do that for a long time- anyways guys imma go to the library to do my work there since i dont have any classes after lun-"

"Can i come with you?" Mark winked at her.

"Fuck off i dont need you to bother me." She flicked his forehead earning an 'ow' from him.

"Anyways you don't need to wait for me, when I'm done i'll be going somewhere ALONE." She looks at Mark smiling sarcastically.

"Tch as if i'll follow you like a lost puppy,i have a girlfriend to feed." He said leaning on the table.

"You sound like you're feeding a child dude what the hell?" Renjun said with his confused face.

"Correction jun hes feeding a freaking big cow who wouldnt understand what privacy is." Haechan snapped his fingers.

"But anyways are you sure you don't want us to be with you today Jin?" Hyeji asked her feeling concerned.

"Yes Ji im sure just go have fun with them im sure i'll be okay. I'm just gonna go to the park and take a walk there i mean it's been a while," Huijin said reassuring Hyeji that shes okay being alone.

Besides shes used to be alone after that incident happened. She just wants to be away from her problem not wanting to cause any problem.

"Alright just text us if you want us to be there you we're here right?" Huijin nodded smiling at Hyeji.

"I'll be off now bye guys!!" Waving at her friends.

"Aight I'm coming with you my love!!" Mark chased her.

"What the fuck did he just call her?" Jaemin spits his coffee.

"Yeah damn i think i just lost my braincell."

"You always lose a braincell John you always do."

"Shut up Haechan it's hyung to you okay."

"Jeez guys calm the fuck down-"

"Shut up Jeno!"

"WHAT DID I DO?!?!"

"Welcome to our family brunch."

"Hey! Huijin! Wait up!" Eventually he caught up with Huijin.

"I told you not to follow me didn't I?" Huijin looks to her left.

"So what? I don't have any class after this and I'm bored." Mark said grinning.

Hes so cute wait what in the naevis am i saying?

She shook her head.

They walked towards the library in silence. It's an awkward kind of silence and it's killing them.

Mark followed Huijin inside the library and sat at the very back of the library. Huijin put her bag on the table and brought out her laptop and glasses.

"You wear glasses?" Mark lays his head on the table looking at her wearing her glasses.

"Yes since 8th grade now stop talking you're distracting me." She glared at him.

"But you haven't done anything how am i distracting you?" Mark said raising his eyebrow.

Huijin cursed silently,"just dont disturb me while im doing my work."

Mark just sat there looking at his soulmate doing her work. After a while he got bored so he played games on his phone but then he got bored again.

"Jin?"

"Huijin"

"Suh Huijin"

"Huijin-ah"

"Love"

Huijin sighed,"what do you want Mark?"

"I'm bored can't you just entertain me?" Mark got near her taking a peek at her.

It caught Huijin off guard. She blushed at the thought of the close distance.

"T-then why did you even follow me here?" Huijin avoided his eye contact.

"Love when I'm talking to you-"

"Look at you i know i know." She said looking at him.

"Good girl." Huijin blushed.

Mark chuckled noticing Huijin's bright red cheeks. "You're blushing?"

"U-uh no its just h-hot in here." She cursed at herself for stuttering.

"Here just play with my phone but dont go through my gallery i'll kill you myself if you do." Huijin gave him her phone.

Mark just took her phone and played a few games she got in her phone.

He noticed Huijin getting frustrated at the small strand of hair that keeps falling.

"Give me your tie." Hands out to her signalling her to give him her tie.

Huijin hesitantly gave him her tie. Mark carefully tied her hair into a ponytail.

"Better?" Mark peeked at her not noticing the close distance.

They stared at eachother forgetting that theyre in public.

They awkwardly coughed and got back to do their work.

Oh my god what were you thinking Huijin gosh

I almost kissed her i mean her lips look cute and pretty

----------------------------✈︎----------------------------

Damn took me a few hours to write this chapter

Enjoy reading dear readers! Cringe with me jk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 8.5K 22
ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪs ʀᴇᴅ sᴛʀɪɴɢ, ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ. sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ! ʙᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋ :...
9.5K 966 40
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞ ❝ ᴠᴇʀʏ! ❞ [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...
3.7K 149 26
Human, angel and demon. Her soulmate could be any of the three but so could his. They weren't what either of them were hoping for but they were what...
270K 6.3K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...