Werewolf Academy

By ToxicRoses

I couldn't stop my eyes as they wandered around his body, looking at each and every curve and line. Though wh... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Can't touch this
Chapter 3: Welcome to my personal Hell
Chapter 4: Just....breathe
Chapter 5: New she-wolf
Chapter 6: Can't touch this
Chapter 7: Werewolf dodgeball
Chapter 8: More About Eva
Chapter 9: He Left Me
Chapter 10: Warned
Chapter 11: I'm A People Person....I Think
Chapter 12: Tiger vs Kitten
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Meet the New Wolf
Chapter 15: Announcements
Chapter 16: Evesdropping
Chapter 17: Secerts Reveiled
Chapter 18: Explaining Myself
Chapter 19: Driven Mad
Chapter 20: The Acceptance Ceremony
Chapter 21: My Pack
Chapter 22: SPYing Around
Chapter 23: Ms. Trouble
Chapter 24: Taking Notes
Chapter 25: Capture The Flag
Chapter 26: The Attack
Chapter 27: Waking Up
Chapter 28: Making Up
Chapter 29: Talking Back
Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates
Chapter 31: Meet Jane
Chapter 32: Helping Friends
Chapter 33: GIve You Hell
Chapter 34: Announcer
Chapter 35: Almost There
Chapter 36: Disneyland
Chapter 37: Going Back
Chapter 38: The Rules
Chapter 39: When Worlds Collide
Chapter 40: Part ONE
Chapter 40: Part Two
Night Of Wolves (Werewolf Academy Book 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Announcement
Chapter 22
Arctic Monkeys Rule<3
WATTY AWARDS
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SideNote
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Finale - Part 1
The Finale - Part 2
The Finale - Part 3
THE FINALE
Epilogue
ALT: FINALE & EPILOGUE

Chapter 9

43.5K 1.5K 85
By ToxicRoses

"I've become so numb,

I can't feel you there,

Become so tired,

So much more aware,

I'm becoming this,

All I want to do,

Is be more like me,

And be less like you"

-Linkin Park

***

**

*

**

***

Chapter 9

Eva's POV

***

My eyes suddenly snapped open, starring straight at my ceiling in the pitch darkness of the night.

My body stayed frozen, my heart beating normally, my skin slightly cold from the light layer of sweat that had chilled during my sleep.

I couldn't be sure how long I had remained that way, paralyzed by my own fear of moving. It was as if that I happen to dare move my eyes or body, something would pounce onto me.

I mentally slapped myself, before slapping my hand and dragging it down my face.

This is what my thoughts mainly consisted of. Unreal fears that held no meaning.

There was only one thing that could cure this, what I was feeling at the moment.

I rolled my body to the right side of the bed, ignoring it's protest to try to get more sleep. I definitely could not sleep again.

Pushing myself up, I placed my feet on the ground, standing up slowly.

My eyes quickly glanced at the sleeping figure that was chained to the wall. My wall. My chains. My sleeping figure.

Shaking my head, I slowly headed towards the door, trying hard not to wake him.

His head was tilted right on the wall, facing my bed, and his arms seemed relaxed and tense free. Some of his loose hair swooped across his forehead, slightly curling under his ears, and his sharp jaw.

Even with the sudden butterflies, I had to admit, if we weren't in the situation we were currently in, I may have said that this big bad alpha chained to my wall looked like a sweet peaceful angel.

So defenseless.
So vulnerable.

I couldn't stop the small smile on my lips as I looked at him. He looked like he was a good person, for underneath that semi-hard exterior, I could see such innocence.

He didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve to spend his time chain up to my wall, just to be my eye candy.

My hand touched the door handle, and I twisted it, opening the door and peeking into the hallway.

"What's wrong?" his sudden velvet voice said out loud, covered in a hoarse sleepiness, stopping me midway in the door. I paused in the doorway, staring into the hall with big 'I-have-been-caught' wide deer-in-headlights eyes.

Seriously? He had to wake up?

I turned around silently, narrowing my eyes at him.

"None of your business," I whisper hissed at him, turning around and closing the door behind me.

Making my way down the hallway to the kitchen, I cursed at myself over and over again.

Why had I snapped so harshly? He was being terribly polite and asking if something was wrong.

Biting my inner cheek, I scolded myself. I may be a bitch sometimes, but only when it comes to protecting something I care dearly for.

It's not like he could prevent me from leaving my own room, his prison.

I pinched my arm, before entering the kitchen with stealthy moves.

It wasn't long before I was walking out of there with a Grey Goose bottom of vodka, tucked under my arm.

I continued to walk down the dark empty halls, taking sips of the alcohol every so often, letting the small burning sensation go down my throat before warming me from the inside out.

My eyes quickly caught sight of a door, slightly ajar with a soft blue light grazing out.

The door suddenly opened more, making me press into the corner of the hall, where it was dark.

I watched like a predator, my instincts on full guard as two men suddenly came out, yawning and rubbing their eyes.

"I need a smoke," one said to the other, I recognized them as the two people who had installed the cameras in my room.

"And I need sleep," the other responded as they headed down the hall, to where I did not care at all for.

My curiosity got the best of me as I emerged from the shadows, taking another large sip, helping me concentrate.

I slowly pushed the door open, slipping in without a care in the world.

So what if they caught me?

They were human guards, and I was sure I could kill them both in a heartbeat.

Cocky, yes, but it was the truth.

I scanned the screens, all with a blue hue, showing the bound man in my room.

Well, might as well play around right?

Sitting on the chair and taking a sip of my drink, I took a deep breathe, my fingers quickly clicking around on the options. It wasn't till I got to the pause button, that it got my attention.

I slowly clicked on it, watching as the picture in the back round stopped, by the time kept going.

This was strange, I thought. I could stop the recording on a single picture, yet it could keep recording.

Smiling at my genius triumph, I quickly got up, my eyes watching a screen with another person.

My heart sped as I took in the other brother that uncle had told me about, the other one they had brought in with Will.

The quality sucked amazingly, but from what I could tell, he was also chained to a wall, his chest bare, but with the colors of the camera, it indicated that a dark substance was in many places across him.

His chest rose every so often, his head of black hair dangling down onto his chest.

I felt saddened at the sight, making a mental note in my head.

I would do something about this.

My senses flared, so I quickly left the room, making sure to exit out of all the options and place everything back in their places.

I exited the room in record time, turning around and heading back to my room, my hearing telling me that as they had whispered and laughed, they had also entered the room.

That was an interesting exploration.

My smiled widened, the alcohol making me let loose, which is exactly why I had drank it.

No point of sleeping.

I entered my room, closing my door behind me and taking another sip, thinking about watching another movie.

His scent wall all in my room, making me almost spit out all the vodka I was drinking, his piercing blue eyes catching my attention.

I couldn't tell what he felt, he was emotionless, and starring straight at me.

"Well, no need to be a wenius," I told him, walking in his direction, "I didn't mean what I said. It was kinda rude, so I apologize."

What I told him was honest, and just because he was chained to my wall, and belonged to me, didn't mean I had to treat him like a slave.

I sat down on the floor in front of him, his expression softening at me as he was thinking when his eyes flickered up to the cameras.

"Psshh. Don't worry your nice ass about that. I took care of it," I told him, keeping my distance, yet laying down on my back and taking another sip of the vodka which was almost half empty.

The ceiling looked so beautiful! It was like heaven on this hell of Earth.

"Why are you drinking that?" he asked, snapping my head to look towards him, his jaw clenched as he glared at the bottle in my hands.

I sat back up, glaring back at him, "The bottle did nothing! Leave him out of this!"

His eyes went to mine, and we held it for a long time, almost like a competition, and I would not loose.

We narrowed our eyes at each other, my hand bringing the bottle back to my lips, smirking as I took another sip.

He blinked, starring at me still, making me feel self conscious.

"Stop," he told me, more of a request than a demand.

"Hey, I got a great idea! You should have one sip because I'd really like to see what you're like without a stick up your weenier," I told him with sarcasm, holding out the bottle to him.

He gave me a expressionless look, shaking his shackled arms.

I laughed at myself, silently but my tears came as I was trying to keep in my laughter.

"Ahhhh! You crack me up Will!" I told him, holding my stomach and laughing.

He didn't say anything, which got me really wishing I could read his thoughts.

I wiped my tears away, letting out my last thoughts as I moved closer to him, in between his open legs.

Well, this would really look awkward if someone saw us, I thought. Good thing they wouldn't.

"Open that sexy lips of yours Willy," I told him, leaning forward more, my legs touching either side of his, my face a couple inches away from his as I watched his lips.

Damn, did those look magical.

Lips of an angel, I thought to myself.

I watched intently as I brought the bottle closer to his lips, all I could hear was his deep breathing and silent growling in his chest.

My eyes traveled finally from his soft looking lips up his sculptured nose to his dark eyes, starring straight into mine.

And what I did next, even surprised me.

***

**

*

**

***

:) well I didn't get to shoot my bow because I thought I should type something, and might I say it was completely worth it:D I feel like a reader haha I make it up as I go

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT:P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 18.3K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
3.2M 75.4K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
44 0 12
The closer we got to their pack, the more my wolf became restless. I glanced at my beta to my right. Her fierce gaze matched mine. I knew she wanted...