๐’Ÿ๐’œ๐‘…๐’ฆ ๐ธ๐’ฐ๐’ซ๐ป๐’ช๐‘…๐ผ๐’œ

By AuteureAngel

๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ... More

Characters & Aesthetic
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Epilogue๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ–Œ
New ๐Ÿ”ฅ

3

7.1K 242 60
By AuteureAngel

I found my way back to the buzzing cafeteria and looked around for my favorite spot to see it has been taken.

I sighed in disappointment and decided to get a hamburger and fries and head to my dorm room. I guess I'll have to look for a more secluded place around better still I may not just stay in the cafeteria.

Two hands enclosed on my eyes and it didn't take me a second to know it's my best friend because of the familiar strong scent of his cologne and his soft palm

I placed my hand on his and pulled it away so i could face him. "Damon" I called with a smile and fitted myself into his welcoming embrace.

"You really know how to break my heart bestie" his voice got deeper and it seemed like he really did a lot of work out during the holiday cause he got a bit sturdier.

"How do I break your heart?" I pursed my lips with my arms folded as I waited for him to give me an explanation.

"You hardly spoke to me during the holiday" I sighed and took his hand in mine. "You know why I don't talk to you often Damon. As it was she started getting suspicious of me cause I was always on my phone, if she had decided to check it and saw our texts and call records, I won't be here with you right now" I know my mom will never accept Damon as my best friend hell she won't even accept the fact I associate with someone like him.

For starters he is a basketballer, he has tattoos designed on his neck, arm and back, he has his ears and the top part of his left brow pierced, his parents are filthy rich--- in short words Damon is the type of guy she heavily warned me against but I can't help it.

He is my best friend with all the best positive human character qualities but he can be super annoying at times.

His soft brown eyes glowed along with his chocolate skin, his hair had a low cut with waves at the top and faded at the sides and his light pink lips blended with his rows of perfect teeth.

He pulled me by my shoulders into his body and kissed the side of my head. "I understand Andy but it's still sad that I can't talk to you whenever I want to" I understand his dilemma and i wish I could do something about it.

"I'm sorry Damon, I wish could do something" I mumbled into his shirt.

"C'mon let's go to your room" I nodded and he bought his food before we left to my dorm.

"Fuck! I need sunglasses, what's with the blinding color bestie" he glanced around the room with squinted eyes inducing an eye roll from me.

"Don't be dramatic Damon, it's a nice interior" he got comfortable on my bed while I sat on the sofa.

"I never said it wasn't nice but it's too bright and princess like" he commented and i nodded in agreement.

"So Andy do you remember your promise?" My brows bounced in confusion at the question cause I don't remember making any promises to him.

"W-what?" He sighed and rested his back on the bed with his hands locked behind making his muscles bulge out.

"You promised that this year you will be coming to the arena whenever I have a game" realization and regret hit me. I knew I made that promise but I did it because I thought i would have gotten the freedom I deserve from mother. I'm afraid of her and I know the capability of Nora Garcia. It's very possible that she may have told a student or make a staff member here to be a spy and I can't take any chances.

"Hey, I know that look Andy, don't tell me you are going to break your promise" a frown kissed his features and I exhaled loudly cause I knew that was what I was about to do.

"Damon you know how much I will love to be there and cheer for you and your team but I can't" he shot a brow up and I could see he was getting really annoyed.

"Andy if you're going to use your mommy as an excuse then I'll be so mad at you. C'mon are you going to be scared of her and dance to her tunes for the rest of your life? She deprived you of the fun you were meant to have as a child, she did the same in highschool, can you remember you didn't attend prom cause apparently it's a lame event for irresponsible teenagers" I bit my bottom lip trying to hold back the tears cause of the harsh truth in his words

"And now she's going to control your life in college? You know what I think Andy?" I looked up to meet his not happy eyes.

"You're being unnecessary naive and guilty. It's true that she picked you up from the orphanage and gave you the life you have now, she treated you as a family and you feel like you owe her a lot but it doesn't mean you'll follow every single thing she says

Your silence and obedience is giving her more rights and liberty to control your life, left with her she'd also control the air flow in your body. I'm not asking you to be disrespectful but sometimes you have to express your displeasure" the tears slapped my thighs and I heard his deep sigh and in no time he was beside me.

"It isn't as easy as it sounds Damon, if I do that then I won't be able to complete my education and I'll have no roof over my head. Remember she never let me get a part time job" I voiced out.

"That's why I'm here for you Andy, my apartment and houses will be enough for the both of us and I'm sure my dad would not mind paying our college fees" I stared at him like he had gone crazy.

"Don't be ridiculous Damon, I will never let that besides I just have two years left, if I could tolerate her for eleven years of my life, two wouldn't hurt" he chuckled and brushed the tears of my face.

"You know what I also think?" I raised a brow at him. ''Have you ever thought of the fact that she may just be using you?" I narrowed my eyes in confusion at where he is heading at.

"Why will she be using me, I have nothing to offer" he pursed his lips and shook his head.

"That's where you are wrong Andy. Your mother has a high reputation to up hold and in order for that to happen she'll have to prove to the world that she has the perfect family. She wants you to be perfect cause of the business and political opportunities that it will bring her. People won't praise your apparent perfection but they'll consider the fact that it was a perfect person who gave you the training you have and give her the praises instead.

Not all adoptive mom want to be moms but they do adopt their kids because they have a benefit from them and that's who Nora Garcia is" all he said made perfect sense.

Mother has always wanted to be recognized by the congress and the UN organization, she's always wanted that power and maybe she thinks being perfect is one way to be recognized.

She has never told me she loves me and truthfully I don't, I only have a gratifying feeling towards her and having a deep thought about it, we don't love each other so what's the point of still having me under her roof, why's she still doing this, there has to be a reason why she chose to adopt me.

Though she tries to hide it mother isn't exactly fund of the people in my race so why then did she adopt me?

"--- and she's day dreaming again" he had an amuse smile on his lips

"Hmm, where you speaking to me?" He laughed and nodded. "You didn't hear a thing I said right?" I smiled sheepishly and shook my head.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled out. "I was saying I have a cousin who transferred to Westview he'll be on our team so I'm confident this school year we'll be taking the trophy" he wore a relaxed and confident look making me shoot a brow.

"Why is that?"

"You see, Romero is a really good player, he got some skills you know" he replied and my brain dug up the memory of when he told me about a cousin of his who could play the basketball and has a dream of becoming a star in the field.

"Is that the same one who you told me about in highschool"

"Yup" he popped the 'p' with a smile. "So why's he transferring?"

"His dad wants us to be together and Westview is one of the best schools besides his father owns it and he'd want his son to be here". I was surprised at the new information.

"That's nice but why wasn't here in our first year?"

"He had to be with his sister in Korea so he spent his first year there and now she is treated they are back in Spain" I know it isn't right for me to intrude but my curious ass made me push the topic.

"Why, what happened to her and why was he the one there with her?" He chuckled and shook his head. "You are really a curious one amorè. He was there cause she wanted him to be with her after all he is her only sibling and Romero didn't want to be away from her so he stayed with her along with their mom" he explained and I nodded in understanding.

"So have you made up your mind, Will you be coming to the arena?" He asked with hopeful eyes and i didn't want to break his heart.

Damon has always been there for me. Back in high school he never missed our school art exhibition, he was always there when I don't want to paint alone or when i need someone to be with and he always make out time to edit the pictures and videos I create but I have never once attended any of his game nor practice and I think I've been unfair for too long.

"Yes Damon I'll always be there" his eyes lit up and a glowing smile spread on his face

"Are you serious?" I placed my hand in his and smiled.

"Yes bestie, from now on I'll always be there to support and cheer for you and I'll try to cover up for those years i lost not being by your side". His smile widened and he pulled me into a hug

"Thank you so much, this means so much to me" he squeezed the life out of my body.

"D-damon i can't-- he let go of me and smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I'm just very happy that I'll have someone there with me" I smiled and rested my head on his chest again.

~~~~

After Damon left i brushed my teeth and decided to go to bed early. I flew into my bed and at that time someone chose to disturb my resting phone.

Knowing who it was i picked it up to see her name flashing on the screen. I wonder what she's going to say this time; while breathing make sure your nose is moving in graceful rhythm. I rolled my eyes and swiped my thumb across the screen.

"What in the world did I hear about you Andrea Garcia, I didn't train you to walk out on people and be rude. The next time I will speak to you, you had better apologize to Leon and I shouldn't get a report like this again else be rest assured I'll be sending you to a single sex college owned by priest jones". she yelled into the phone.

I couldn't believe that Leon will be such a child to go as far as reporting me to mother. Of course she will never listen to what I have to say. She is also a judgmental person and she will definitely agree with what Leon said.

Without giving a reply I hung up and connected my charger into my its hole. I'm sure she's going to be furious cause i hung up without an apology and i should be expecting her in the chancellor's office tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 16.7K 55
"๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ แดแด‡ ส€แด€แดœสŸ" ษช แดกสœษช๊œฑแด˜แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ สŸแดแดแด‹ษชษดษข แด€แด› สœษชแด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แดส สŸแด€๊œฑสœแด‡๊œฑ. Angel's life has been quite a roller coaster ride since she graduated with an exc...
1.2M 53.5K 80
This story is complete โœ… Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
1.1M 49.8K 66
This story is complete โœ… Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
2.5M 70.6K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...