My Creepypasta/Slenderverse H...

By srosen123

Please respect my opinions. Also, leave comments :) Sensitive topics will be freely described within. Read at... More

Author's Note
Theme songs
Real names
Nationalities
Identities
Mental conditions
Heights
Ages
Species
Religions
Alliances
Best friends
Parents
Ongoing relationships
Failed relationships
The next generation - pt. 1
The next generation - pt. 2
Love languages
Soldier, poet, or king?
Slenderman
Zalgo and the Under-Realm
Jeff the Killer
Ben Drowned
Ticci Toby
Sally Williams
Homicidal Liu
Sully
Luring Lyra
Vailly Evans
Eyeless Jack
Nathan the Nobody & Crystal the Hidden
Clockwork
Zero
X-Virus
Randy
Keith
Troy
Jane the Killer
Nina the Killer
Mary Vaughn
Alma Richardson
Tim/Masky
Brian/Hoodie
The Marble Hornets crew
Kate the Chaser
Rouge
Lost Silver
Chris the Revenant
Puppeteer
Bloody Painter
Judge Angel
Suicide Sadie
Sam, Lucille, Iris, & Milo
David Felton
Jason the Toymaker
Dollmaker & Svetlana
Nurse Ann
Killing Kate
Prowler
Laughing Jack, Isaac, Raven, & Sammy
S.O.S. (OC)
Ella and Indigo (OCs)
Odessa (OC)
Engine (OC)

Lazari, Stripes, Red Death, & Theo

222 4 0
By srosen123

(Theo belongs to SweetNightTerrors, but I added a few headcanons of my own.)

- All four of them are half-demon, and were all born from different mothers.

- They're all very close with each other and their father, Lazari especially. As for Theo, he's a little more distant.

- They all got to choose what age to stop aging at, both physically and mentally. Because of this, the birth order can be confusing to others sometimes.

- All of them have bright red eyes and pointed ears.

- They all have matching crowns that were specially designed to fit their heads.

- In the Under-Realm, they're considered royalty. They live with Zalgo in his manor.

- They share a large pet hellhound that Red Death named Atticus.

Lazari

- She was born in El Salvador in the 1970's.

- She calls Zalgo the Spanish pronunciation of "Papi."

- She chose to stop aging when she was 8 years old, which was when Zalgo found her.

- Lazari's mother, Loretta, was never outright abusive. She loved her daughter very much and couldn't bear the idea of hurting a hair on her head. In a way, she was a lot like a normal loving mother for that time, but she didn't let Lazari socialize with other people and was forced to lock her in her room during her demonic transformations. She was also afraid of her, even though she desperately wished she wasn't. But in the end, despite not being the best mother, Loretta still took care of Lazari as best she could with what she had. In her suicide letter, she wrote that she loved Lazari "to the moon and back" and that everything was going to be okay.

- Growing up, Lazari and her mother lived in poverty and barely had enough money to get by, so it was a big shock when she was taken to the Under-Realm and told that she was now royalty and would have everything her heart desired.

- During the first few years of her life, Lazari was raised a devout Christian. She has religious trauma, but over the years of living with her father, she's come to accept who she is. She still identifies as Christian, though.

- Lazari has freckles.

- She ties the end of her long brown hair with a big bow, normally white, red, or black.

- Normally, she's sweet and agreeable, and she doesn't get angry often. But she'll go ballistic if someone talks bad about her mother.

- As time went on, Lazari's blue-and-purple stuffed bear, whom she had named Pachuco, started to fall apart. So one of her servants took it and turned it into a stuffed bunny instead.

- She loves wearing poofy dresses and skirts, and she especially loves petticoats.

- Loretta was a seamstress who worked out of her home, and ever since she was 4, Lazari would help her with her work. But she was always told to hide in the bedroom they shared when customers came over.

- Her first language is Spanish, but she learned English in the Under-Realm and is now equally fluent in both languages.

- Lazari can eat normal food, but she needs human meat for nutrients. When she first arrived in the Under-Realm, she refused to eat it, but not eating human meat for too long made her fall very ill. Eventually, she was convinced.

- She has PTSD from her mother's suicide, and she still has nightmares sometimes. She still keeps her mother's letter with her.

- Being the youngest in age among her siblings, Lazari is pampered by her family and is treasured by all of them. She also has the most servants because she's so young. Admittedly, she's pretty spoiled, but her family still makes sure to discipline her when she needs it.

- Her favorite food is anything spicy, because it reminds her of the food from her homeland. In fact, the chefs in the manor were given El Salvadorian recipes so they could make authentic native dishes for her. Demons also can't get drunk, so she's allowed to drink wine, which she loves.

Stripes

- They were born in Greece in the 1880's.

- They call Zalgo "Father."

- They chose to stop aging when they were 30 years old.

- They have messy maroon hair and pale skin.

- Stripes' mother died in childbirth, and the woman's husband gave them up to a local orphanage because they weren't his child. Stripes never knew who their mother was, but their last name is Lambros from her and her husband.

- From a young age, Stripes was taught by those who ran the orphanage that they were a mutt born from sin, and they were often abused because of it. They also got bullied by the other children on a regular basis.

- Ever since they were young, Stripes had a taste for violence, and they often got into trouble by getting into fights with the children who made fun of them. Because of this, their demonic powers started showing from a young age, and they desperately tried to keep them to themselves out of fear.

- When Stripes was 9, their powers were discovered by the woman in charge of the orphanage, and they were thrown out onto the streets. That's when Zalgo found them and took them in, and it was the first time Stripes had ever felt loved.

- They're eternally grateful to their father and would do anything for him. They actually trained in fighting and acrobatics so they could serve as a general in Zalgo's army. They're also in charge of doling out missions to their dad's proxies.

- It took a long time for Stripes to be confident in themselves, but with the help of their dad and servants, they now know their worth.

- Because Stripes is the oldest amongst their siblings, they're the heir to their father's throne.

- Due to the fact that Stripes is genderfluid, their title is General, not prince or princess. Every day, they wear specially made pronoun pins so others won't get confused.

- Out of all their siblings, Stripes is the most protective. For example, when their brother Red Death got into a relationship with one of his servants, Gas Mask Maid, Stripes was rather hostile towards her at first.

- At one point, they had a relationship with Bleedingman. When it ended, the only reason he wasn't exiled was because Stripes had reminded Zalgo that he was a good proxy.

- They're only called Eloise on femme days.

- Stripes doesn't show true emotion a lot, but they're always smiling when around their family. They're a natural leader, and they're very devoted to their duties. But they can be rather fiesty.

- Of their siblings, Stripes is the most powerful.

- Greek is their first language, and they still have an accent.

- They have strong muscles, but they're not very pronounced due to their naturally thin body type.

- To them, family is more important than anything.

- Normally, Stripes simply has a leader/soldier relationship with their dad's proxies, but they're friends with Nurse Ann and Shadow Walker.

- Stripes designed their signature outfit themselves. That's where they got their name.

Red Death

- He was born in Germany in the early 1930's.

- He calls Zalgo "Papa."

- He chose to stop aging when he was 28 years old.

- His hair is dark brown and shaggy.

- During the first few years of his life, Red was confined to a life of secrecy because his mother was part of the German resistance. He started doing jobs for them when he was 6, acting as a paperboy for their secret newspaper and even spying on soldiers, pretending he was playing when he was really listening to them talk.

- He was very close with his mother, Florentia Gadriel, who was a devoted single mom and didn't care that her son had a different skin tone than hers. It wasn't even her choice for him to help out with the resistance from a young age: her bosses enlisted him because his youth would make him easier to slip by.

- As a child, life was very scary for him. As well as being part of the German resistance, Red faced a lot of racism from both other people and the government due to having inherited his father's tanned skin. He also wasn't very close with his few friends because he had to keep so many secrets from them.

- When Red was 11, he was walking home from school one day when he found his mother and a few of her friends from the resistance hanging from the gallows in the town square. Turns out, she and her friends had been cornered by the Gestapo and had been forced to give up information. Heartbroken, Red collapsed to his knees, hugged his mother around the legs, and began to scream and cry. Up until then, his demonic powers had laid dormant. But he was in such a state of devastation that his expressions of raw emotion caused a massive earthquake in the neighborhood that injured and even killed several people. Somehow knowing that it was his fault, Red fled the scene and found an alleyway where he could curl up and cry. That's where Zalgo found him.

- Red is rather daring and takes liberty in the fact that he no longer has to live the life of secrecy he did when he was a kid. But it took a long time for him to get used to it.

- He still misses his mother very much.

- Red can be rather sassy and he likes teasing his siblings, especially his younger brother Theo.

- He wears an eyepatch because of an injury he sustained during sparring. The sparring partner who had injured him was punished by Zalgo.

- One of his favorite hobbies is fencing.

- He adores wearing capes.

Theo

- He's the youngest of his siblings, having been born in the 2000's.

- He calls Zalgo "Dad."

- Theo chose to stop aging when he was 24.

- He has golden hair and tanned skin. He also wears glasses.

- Growing up, he lived with his single mother, Cassandra. He had a good relationship with her, and just to please her, he never swore in front of her. He was never told who his father was, but he often wondered about him, and his anxiety about his unknown father leaving led him to having attachment issues early on.

- He was a bit of a nerd in school.

- During his relationship with Sully, he could be rather clingy, and the two were very affectionate with each other. He didn't approve of Sully bullying other kids, but he didn't let that get in the way of their relationship.

- When he was 13, Theo was killed in a school shooting. He was hiding in the bathroom when the shooter - who happened to be Rapid Fire - crept inside. Quickly, he sent a final message to Sully before Rapid found him and shot him to death. He was killed by being shot both in the chest and in the forehead.

- After his death, Zalgo, not going to let his child being taken away from him, resurrected him. From there, Theo realized exactly why he never knew who his dad was. It took him the longest time out of him and all three of his half-siblings to get used to his new life.

- Theo loves reading, especially fantasy novels.

- He's still not entirely used to his life of being a demon prince.

- He sometimes gets headaches in the spot where he was shot in the forehead.

- After several years in the Under-Realm, Theo asked Zalgo if he could go to the Over-Realm to try and find those he knew in his old life. Zalgo agreed as long as Theo was sent with some bodyguards, and Theo went to the Over-Realm to find Sully and his mother. Cassandra was relieved to know that her baby was okay, but Theo was crushed to learn of Sully's death. He eventually found out that Sully had broken their promise to meet him in the afterlife when he died and, worse, he had moved on and was in another relationship.

- Theo is afriad of a few of his dad's proxies, particularly Shadow Walker, Bleedingman, Laughing Jack, and Prowler. He's also intimidated by Jane the Killer and David.

- He can be rather clumsy at times.

- He has a thick Australian accent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
105K 1.9K 50
What the title says ~~Requests are open~~ <3
66.5K 870 29
Oh boii. Imma get shitted on.
125K 245 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report