Back Stroke Baby: Makoto X Re...

By RenjiRin

You start off as friends, there are a few strong obstacles, insecurities, Makoto is a hidden Yandere, Sosuke... More

Iwatobi
Here Comes The Rest Of Our Lives

How Could He Do This

11.5K 217 382
By RenjiRin

1 Year Later

I think back on that day, I think that he's forgot. I mean with the races at the end of school, now college, his studies, and work. I'm sure his stress takes over, but he still take his 'me' time visiting Haru and going to all of his tournaments. Sometimes he goes with my dad places, they have gotten pretty close and I'm grateful for that, but I feel kind of stupid and selfish thinking about this. He has a dream, I don't want to get in the way of that, I must hide these feelings and just put on my best smile for Makoto. We were eating dinner together in our apartment.

"[F/N] this is really good, your cooking is amazing as always."

"Thanks, oh yeah Makoto, how are your studies and how's Haru?"

"Both good, but I have to study hard to fulfill my dreams, but for Haru it seems to come so naturally for him."

He has a sad smile, "Makoto, you are doing what you love to do, to see smiling faces and to show everyone the joy of swimming. Believe in yourself and all will believe in you."

He blushes and smiles, "Thanks [F/N], Oh and before I forget your dad called, he set up a dinner this weekend and invited my family as well, so yeah I guess he just wants to get to know my family a little more."

"That sounds awesome,I can't wait." I smile as he hugs me and picks me up bridal style to sit me on our bed and he cuddles with me, we both are giggling as he kisses the back and side of my neck.

"Mako that tickles."

"You're adorable [F/N]"

I blush as I feel him poking my backside. "Makoto, what are- do- uh, do you need help with that?"
To my protest he turns away, "No, it's fine just sleep, it'll go away."

"It's okay Makoto, I can-"

"I SAID IT'S FINE!...Go to sleep [F/N]."

I was shocked, he has never raised his voice towards me, , it hurt a little.

"Oh, sorry Makoto, goodnight."

"Goodnight, I love you [F/N]."

.....I was too hurt to speak, it wasn't because of the rejection, it was the way he rejected me. A few tears fell down my cheeks as I curled up in a ball. About an hour later he fell asleep. I hear a buzz so I get up and it's Makoto's phone ringing. I look and I see that it's Haru so I answer.

"Hello?"

"Oh, [F/N], is Makoto there?"

"He's asleep, do you need something?"

"Not really, it's just that he has been acting strange, even with me, he hasn't come over in weeks."

I'm in shock, "But he said that he was with you a few days ago, it's been a regular thing."

"[F/N], he wasn't with me."

"Thanks Haru, I'll let him know that you called, Night."

"Night [F/N]."

I felt sick, my heart felt heavy. Not Makoto, he wouldn't....cheat on me. But why, is it because we haven't had sex yet, was that all he wanted, but we've been so happy up until now, was it all a lie, was I wrong about him, what am I to Makoto. I was confused so I pack up my things and head to see if I can stay at a friends.

MAKOTO'S POV
I wake up a little nerved, something wasn't right. I turn over to see no [F/N]. Huh usually I wake up first, I search the house to see that I am alone. I'm worried, did she leave a note. I look to see a note on the fridge. Thank goodness, I grab the note and begin to read, for a second I thou- wha- why-no No NO NO. I tear up punching the wall as I read the note.
'My dearest Makoto, I love you with all my heart. I thought that was enough, but I now know that it's not. I'm sorry that I was in your way, that was the last thing that I wanted. Since you were unhappy, you should of at least told me that you didn't love me, not cheat on me. Sorry that I know now, Haru told me that you weren't with him on the days you said that you were, I am leaving to see if I can stay at a friends while I try to figure something out, you remember Sosuke. Also you can just cancel the family dinner. But I'm sure you must have plans already with another girl. I'm sorry that I didn't 'put out', I know you knew how special it was to me. Now you don't have to have a girl on the side. Have a happy future Makoto. Goodbye.'

I was on my knees crying, she-she thought I-I cheated. omg it looks that way, I have to clear this up fast. I get dressed quickly running to the train station to go to my parents house. Once I get there my mom answers the door.

"Makoto, wha- what happened, where's [F/N]."

I sniffled wiping my tears only to be replaced by new ones, "R-remember when we were r-ring shopping."

"Yeah, Makoto what's going on?"

"Well, I told [F/N] that I was with Haru, and I guess Haru called for me last night and told her that we haven't seen each other in a while, and s-she thinks I-I...She thinks I cheated on her, so she left!"

I sat on the couch with my hands covering my face. Ran and Ren run to me.

"Big brother, where is big sister [F/N]?"
"Why are you crying?"

I sniffle, "[F-F/N] doesnt think that I love her anymore."

My mom interrupts me, "Now Makoto, thats's not true, you just need to talk to her, talk her into coming to dinner so you can explain."

Ran and Ren were in tears as they hugged me, "Big brother, we want big sister back, we love big sister and we want her to be with big brother forever."

I sniffle and smile at them, "Me too and I got her this to prove it."

I pull out a velvet box that was in my pocket and I show them the ring.

"Ahhhh, big brother, it's so pretty."

"Thanks guys.*sighs* But I don't know what to do, I messed up so-"

My mom interrupts, "Son, you must go to her, it's the only way to fix this, just go and explain now."

"I'll try, wish me luck."

[F/N] POV

I stayed at a 24 hour coffee shop until now, not wanting to bother anyone. I was walking down the streets to get to Sosuke's, he was my only friend that wasn't also Makoto's. I realized that I was dependent of Makoto. That all except one friend was also his. I knock at his door praying that he was home. He answers looking at me in shock as he looks at my tearstained face.

"[F-F/N], w-what happened, are you okay?"

I sob more, "M-Ma Makoto he-he"

[F/N] what did he do?"

"He cheated on me Sosuke."

I sobbed and Sosuke give me a hug, I hugged back accepting his comfort, "H-How could he, how could he do something so-so filthy, [F/N], I'm so sorry, come in and stay as long as you need to. Do you want something to drink?"

I nod as I sit on the couch to think a little until he comes back with my drink.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I take a few drinks as I sob into my cup, Sosuke puts his hand on my shoulder, "You know I'm here for you [F/N], if you want to talk, I will listen."

I rub my eyes and sit my glass down, "Thanks Sosuke, I don;t know what I did, did I not give him enough attention, was it because I never slept with him, I guess it's true that they only want one thing, once they get it they move on to find another, but if you don't they'll throw you away. I guess this is Makoto telling me to get lost. I-I I just love him so much, I-I'm just afraid."

He hugs me and pulls me up to look at him wiping my tears, "[F/N], I don;t know the situation with Makoto, but I want you to know that I would never hurt you...ever."

My eyes widen slightly, "What do you mean?"

"I really care about you, and seeing you like this hurts me more than you know. I could never forgive the one that hurt the one I love."

My eyes fully widen as I get up and back up, Sosuke following every step til I hit the wall, "S-Sosuke, you know I love Makoto-"

"But he hurt you, he doesn't deserve you, you need someone to be by your side, not be the tag along."

"B-But I-I" My mind was blank, 'tag along', was that what I was to Makoto. My eyes swelled with tears. Sosuke leans in and I put my hands on his chest to push him away, "Sosuke, you already know my feeling, I really do care for you, but-"

"But you care more for a selfish cheater that doesn't give a shit about you, but the guy who would bend over backwards and give you the world, you turn away from. Why, why Makoto, why not me [F/N]!"

He grabbed my shoulders looking slightly angry but he had tears swelling, "Sosuke, I-I."

"I'm done talking about that peice of shit, I'm going to take what belongs to me."

He ripped off my shirt with one tug, then turning me to face the wall, "S-Sosuke- No- Stop"

I struggled and turned around to slap and hit him trying to get away. He got angry but chuckled to then smack me. I felt a sting then blood trickle down my nose and a bloody lip. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me into a forced kiss, running his tongue around my lips sloppily until he turned me around again. He gripped my hip and my shoulder, Then he licked up my shoulder to bite down making me cry out, "Please Sosuke, don't do this, we are friends, why are you hurting me, Makoto already hurt me, you're all I have left."
I sob gasping for air from my fear and my grief. Sosuke looked shocked then sorrow fell to his features, "[F/N], I'm sorry but, I won't let him have you back."

He grabbed me to throw me on his couch on all fours, I try to turn but he lays on me to wrap one arm around my chest and the other around my waist. Istruggle to turn and push him away but he is just too strong. He started to pull down my jeans from behind. My mind was muddled, Iwas afraid of my best friend. Iheard the noise of a belt and a zipper, I thrashed trying to get away, screaming for him to stop but he just whispered 'I'm sorry' over and over. Ifelt him press himself against my back side. I stiffened in shock. Iwanted to only feel Makoto, Sosuke started grinding himself against me grunting.

"[F-F/N], you're so warm, I love you. Iknow that you are still pure so I will be gentle. So stay still, if you're not it will hurt more."

"Please Pl-please Sosuke, please stop this,, if you continue, I wont be able to forgive you."

Sosuke takes off his shirt and then flips me over and looks deep into my eyes, he grasps me with one arm then pulls my pants down to my ankles.

"[F/N], will it help if Ilet you calll me Makoto?"

"Sosuke, I-I can't pretend that you're not raping me! Sosuke, Please stop this, I don't want to hate you."

He looks at my tear stained face then at my bloddied lips and bruised nose. His eyes watered. Ithoughht that he would stop but then he ripped my bra off and he latched his mouth on my neck and his hand on one of my breasts, his mouth was sloppy. He pulls back then bites my neck, Ihiss in pain. I felt something drip on m y abdomen, he sits up slightly and I look, Isaw his erection. He was huge and another small stream of precum ran down to hit my abdomen and he twitched.

"See [F/N], this is what a man in wanting looks like, so you see, if Makoto wnated you he would of come to you to solve the problem, not go somewhere else...I want you, so that is why I need you, you are all I want, You are my number one."

"S-Sosuke...I'm so sorry but my feeling only are so deep, You're my best friend."

"Please stop this [F/N], Just stop fighting me, you wre always the one to give your love, now it's your turn to be loved by me. You need to accept my feelings, it will make this easier."

He moved around to position himself pushing my underwear aside and position himself at my entrance. Ithrash around tring to push him away.

"Just remember that Ilove you and I'm going to give all of myself to you...now take a deep breath."

"No Sosuke,"

I heard a bang, I think it was the door. Then Ifelt Sosuke lift off of me, I heard some thrashing. Sosuke didn't rape me, I knew that much. My mind was blank and my vision was blurry. I felt a blanket and arms wrap around me, I was picked up bradal style. Ileaned into their chest and Ifelt their heartbeat, they were warm, I couldn't help but fall asleep as I now felt safe.

MAKOTO POV

Iran to Sosuke's but once Igot there Iheard screaming, it was [F/N], Ibreak down the door to see Sosuke on top of [F/N] her face was battered and bruised and Sosuke was about to-to. My mind went dark as I grabbed Sosuke and threw him acrossed the room.

"You think that you can put your hands on my girlfriend, I'll Kill You!"

Sosuke jumped up fixing his pants then he lunged at me screaming, "She deserves better you bastard, not a cheater, so it's okay for you to fuck around but only you can touch her, why wont you be fair to her."

"I never cheated, I want to marry her, to make her happy."

Sosuke's eyes widen, "Bullshit You-"

"Just shut up, I love [F/N] and you can't have her."

Sosuke came at me again, grabbing me and threw a few punches until I gave him a right hook to send Sosuke to the ground. He panted holding his jaw. I pick up [F/N] and walk away.

"[F/N] is mine, she will never be yours."

Ileft seeing Sosuke sit in pain, Iran to the station and she was still in shock until she rested he head against my chest and she fell asleep. Ismile but it quickly fades thinking about what she was going through. She thought that I cheated and her friend just tried to rape her. Why did Ilie about going with Haru, I could of said that I was going shopping with my mom, if I would have said that none of this would of happened. I cried holding her in my arms the whole way. After I ran I reached my house to a shocked family, [F/N]'s parents were there too.

"Makoto what happened, Oh My God
[F/N]!"

[F/N]'s mom screamed and [F/N]'s dadtook you out of my arms putting you on the couch.

"Makoto, why is she like this?"

He looked angry, "I went to apologize and her friend Sosuke was trying to take advantage of her, I'm glad that Iwasn't too late."

He looked at me confused, "Apologize for what"

I told him everyhting "I'm sorry, this is my fault, if Iwouldn't of lied-"

"Makoto don't blame yourself, you both are to blame for this, including Sosuke, you'll get through this. Just take care of my daughter, she needs you now more than ever."

I nod tearing up slightly as I sit next to her stroking her hair, 'after all of this, will you still say yes, can you come back to me, let me keep you.' Iget my spare clothes and Ihave your mom clean you up and dress you then I take you to my old room to let you rest. Ran and Ren were taking a nap so they didn't see [FN], which was for the best, I get in bed with you to comfort you. I hope she takes comfort in me I thought as I wrap my arms around you and she rests her hear against my chest to hear my heartbeat. I fall asleep quickly knowing that I had her in my arms again, hopefully I can keep it that way forever.

[F/N] POV

I wake up soundly, I sit up to see Makoto, realization hit me, was he the one who saved mr, Then I worried for Sosuke, he;s my friend can i forgive him? I shake Makoto, he wakes up quickly jumping up.

"[F/N], how's your head, do you need anything?"

"I need to go, I'm not you girlfrien anymore, you hurt me."

His eyes watered then he hugs me suddenly, "Please let me explain, I never cheated on you, I love you, why would I cheat on the best woman for me. PLease let me explain, I'll heat up leftovers and we can talk over dinner."

I'm a little hesitant, "[F/N]...please."

I look into his eyesm they are pleading for me, then I notice that he has a black eye.

"Makoto, you eye?"

"Eh, What?"

"You have a black eye, did Sosuke."

"Lets not talk about him now, lets get some food."

He reaches for my hand after he gets up, I nod taking his hand. We sit at the table and eat in silence until I break the silence, "So, your explination?"

He saddens his features and looks at me, "[F/N], I-I lied to you, and for that I am sorry, Itold you that Iwas with Haru,but I was acually with my mom and your mom, doing some personal shopping, I couldn't tell you because I was buying a gift for you and I didn't want to spoil it, I panicked and it couldn't of ended worse, so please forgive me , and be my girlfriend again?"

My eyes widened, so he didn't cheat, I'm so happy. I jumped up to wrap my arms around him.

"I forgive you Makoto, I-I love you, Inever stopped, it hurt so much, I'm so happy that I was wrong, I would love to be you girlfriend again."

He hugged me back and kissed mt sweetly, it felt perfect when it was with him. We broke apart and I sat back down.

"Since we've cleared everythingand you've been my girfriend for about a minute, I would like to give you that gift now."

I nod as he takes my hand on the table and his hand is a little sweaty, "[F/N], I-I know we haven't dated long but i know what I want and that is you, so now I'll ask, will you marry me [F/N], can I keep you?"

He pulls out a velvet box holding a beautiful diamond ring, it was slender, and the diamond was cut to were it almost was aquatic, tears fall from both of us.

"Yes, of course Makoto, I love you soo much."

He put sthe ring on before kissing and picking me up twirling me around.

Makoto...Lets go home."

He nods and we gater our things and leave a note before we leave. ONce we got home we went to bed to cuddle with our new husband and wife to be. I begin kissing him and he kisses back with the same passion, it felt so special with him, I wanted more, I wanted all of him.

"Makoto, d-do you want t-to, go further?"

His eyes widen and he sits up blushing, "[F/N], I-I don't want to rush you, I mean Sosuke hurt you, I don't want you to feel pressured into anything."

I kiss him, "I've wanted this for a while, but I didn't know how to ask, and I think maybe now is a good time since we're getting married, it's okay Makoto. I trust you, I love you."

He turns on the light and touches my waist, "Okay, we can take it slow."

I nod and he kisses me again, he turns me to lay me down with him on top. He slowly runs his hand up and down my stomach, I shiver at the contact, he looks at the shirt then at me foe permission. I nod so he lifts my shirt over my head leaving my upper half bare to him. I cover myself feeling embarrassed, he looks at my neck then he 'tch'ed.

"What's wrong.

He touches my neck, "Sosuke, He made a mark before-before I could."

I kiss him, "Makoto, I belong to you, now make the ultamate mark with me, I love you."

He smiles then leans in and kisses my neck slowly swirling his tongue against my sensitive nerves. My body was on fire. I moan his name arching my back into him and I can feel him hardening. He moans in respoonose.

"[F/N], you sound so beautiful, I want to hear more, don't stop."

I shiver as Makoto ghostly ran his fingers up my stomach to grasp my breast and swirl his tongue along the other then grazing his teeth.

"ngh, Makoto, aha, I feel, it's g-good."

He looks up, "I'm glad, I love that I'm doing it right, after all I'm new at this as well."

I nod and he continuesworking his mouth on my breasts and his hand travels down and he rubs my womanhood through the gym shorts that I borrowed from Makoto. Rubbing up and down then in circles, I moan gripping his shoulders, He stopped to pull down my last peice of clothing. I blush deeper and Makoto sees me and gives me a kiss.

"It's okay, if you want to stop tell me, I could wait forever, I love you."

I smile, "It's okay, I'm just nervous that you wont like it, what if you don't feel good?"

"I-I already feel really good [F/N]."

He blushes and continues to look at me nude knowing that this was for him and him alone.

"You're beautiful, c-can I?"

I nod and he touches my bare womanhood, I shiver an dmoan as he feels inside my folds, he moans kissing my neck.

"[F/N], I-I need to get you ready for me so I-I got to..uh"

"I know, it's okay Makoto."

He kisses mr as he inserts a finger, I his slightly as it stings. He begins thrusting hs finger slowly til I get used to it and he inserts another. I gasp at the mix of pain and pleasure. I arch into his touches, he starts scissoring his fingers.

Ma-Makoto...It's feeling better."

He nods kissing me again as he inserts a third finger.

"Aah..ngh ow. Makoto, please I need you."

"Me too but I want you to feel as little pain as possible."

After a while Makoto hit a spot that made me crazy.

Makoto, that, there Makoto."

He pulled out his fingers and he looked at me.

"A-are you ready?"

I nod shyly smiling and he gets up and pulls down his slightly damp boxers. My eyes widen. I thought, Makoto was even bigger than before, longer and impossibly thick. I get a little nervous at his size even though I was nervous before, he closes in on me and I hold his chest stopping him.

"What's wrong [F/N]?

"C-Can I touch it?'

We both blush, "Y-Yeah it's fine."

I reach down grasping it, making him jolt slightly. I move my hand up and down making Makoto's breathing hitch. I run my thumb along the head making him squirm and moan.

"Does it feel good?"

"Y-Yeah"

I stop and lay down signaling for Makoto as I reach out to him.

"I'm ready Makoto."

He nods and lays on top of me, I grip his shoulders preparing for him as he slowly enters me. I grit my teeth trying not to cry out but I till had a few tears falling down my cheeks as he stretched me. He kissed my tears aaway as he waited for me to adjust cooeing 'i love you's' in my ear. After a bit the pain started to fade.

"M-Makoto, you can move now."

"O-okay if-if you're sure."

I nod, he slowly pulls out most of the way then slowly rocks his hips foward hitting that special spot the first try. I moan out in pleasure. He hits that spot with every thrust picking up the pace as he snaps his hips, the sound of skin on skin echoing through the room as he thrusts at an inhuman speed.

"Makoto, I-I'm close."

He;'s panting, "It's okay, go ahead, cum for me."

My climax hits me right after and Makoto is still thrusting whilr I'm trying to calm down. He picks up his speed once again and I can feel that he is close. He switches positions turning me at an angle and he hits that spot again making me see stars.

"Makoto, I'm gonna...ngh again."

He moans out, "I'm close, ahn your so-so ngh, I love you [F/N]."

With a few more thrusts we both hit our climax together. He laid on me panting, both of us couldn't talk due to our breathlessness, but we didn't need any words. As we were trying to calm down Makoto was giving me open mouthed kisses with I accepted but I caoud't properly kiss back due to exhaustion.

"ngh, [F/N] Ilove you, ngh, you're so beautiful, I-I'm so happy that you said yes, I'm sorry that you were hurt because of me , I'll make it up to you by keeping you happy for the rest of our lives, a-and hopefully after our recent activity we can start a family."

He pulled out after warning me that he read that it would feel weird and which it did, like an awkward empty feeling, then I felt his recent release leave my body. I blushed at the feeling, it was embarassing.

"Makoto, it was weird, but since it's you I'm fine, and Iwould be happy to start a family with you. I love you Makoto."

"I love you too [F/N]"

He kisses me and turns over to make me sleep on his chest and I hear his heart beat and it relaxes me and i am tired but before Ifall asleep I hear Makoto.

"It only beats for you [F/N], only you."

I smile and kiss his chest before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 567 19
A killing game isn't usually the place to fall in love with someone. Especially not if you're the mastermind behind it all. When (y/n) first laid her...
4.5K 89 19
You are Popee's good friend, y/n. However, what will become of your friendship when he finds out you are in love with his dad?
798K 23K 41
You're new to a school. Not very popular and bad relationship with your parents. You bump into a new face. Will you remain strangers? Will you find...
23.8K 461 52
"Am I the villain in this?" Imagine, that there is this school which is quite popular and picks students that are the best at what they do. Ultimate...