Here Comes The Rest Of Our Lives

Time Skip(Wedding Day)

[F/N] POV

Everything was perfect, I was with my dream partner, I was to be Mrs. Tachibana....and we were one month pregnant. I was wearing a white wet drapery gown with a thin silk white veil, and also white gloves that reach my elbows. Once Iwaslk down the aisle I see Makoto is wearing a white tux but the inner tux was green to match his eyes. After our tear jerking vows we were man and wife. The reception was going great, the cake was white with edible cherry blossoms going down the cake and behind the cake was an illusion of a waterfall, which Haru was stuck there in a trance but Makoto snapped him out of it when he told him that we were to cut the cake soon. Once we cut out a piece it was [Fav/Flavor of cake]. I took a chunk out of our slice with my hand and he did the same. We exchanges pieces and he nibbled on my fingers playfully saying 'num num' in a cute tone. He boops my nose with frosting, I blush but he was being really cute. I really love him, since I was only a month along, I haven't grown for anyone except Makoto to notice so we have waited for this day at the dinner to tell them. We were in our seats about half way through our dinner then Haru got up to propose a toast which it surprised me since he is usually a mute in crowds.

"Umm Hello, for those of you who don't know me I'm Haruka Nanase, this is kind of hard for me since I'm not good at this sort of thing. Makoto is my best friend,"

He looks at Makoto, "I've always thought of you as my brother, you have been there for me even when I thought that I didn't need it. You never left my side, I knew you would achieve great things. I would swim, and you would get people to learn and love the world of swimming, and now you have found [F/N]. Makoto you have done well for yourself, she is beautiful, caring, selfless, and I can't wait until you make your family grow. Makoto, you are my brother, and now you have given me a sister, Congrats to the both of you, TO MAKOTO AND [F/N]!!"

Everyone cheered and a few were in tears including me and Makoto. He really is a sweety when he tries, that's Haru for you. Rei was praising on how beautiful the speech was while Nagisa was nagging at Rei for crying.

Makoto looked at me and I nodded as we both decided that now was the time to tell them all the news. We both get up and he did the talking as all eyes wre on us.

"U-Um.. th-thank you all for giving us the best ceremony that anyone could ever hope to have, and Haru, thank you for that moving speech. Haru, what you said motivated me, well us, even more. So to you and everyone else, we both would be honored to announce that we have already started our family."

I looked at my parents smiling as their eyes widen with big smiles with my dad,

"Really, I'm going to be a Grandpa?!"

I smile and Makoto wraps his arm from behind holding my stomach and I reply.

"Yes, we're expecting a child."

Haru ran up to us in tears hugging the both of us, Makoto whispers to Haru, "We want you to also be the baby's uncle, will you accept this wish of ours?"

Haru looked at the both of us shocked and happy beyond words, "I would *sniffles* be honored, thank you both."

The rest of the night was filled with congrats on our marriage and our baby. Once we made it to our room we sat on the bed side by side. We both were nervous even though we had no reason. We both leaned in for a kiss, connecting our lips softly. Makoto licked my lips and they parted alost instantly, the we intertwined our fingers, Makoto rubbing on the ring that now made us one. Feeling the ring he smirks into the kiss and I did the same. He turned to lay me down as he broke away to kiss down my neck. I tug on his neck tie and he takes off his suit jacket, I sit up.