My captor

By Mksvsp

I had met him 5 years ago for the first time, I didn't know who he was. I didn't know his name. I couldn't ev... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Author's note.
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 8

867 38 8
By Mksvsp

It's been half an hour since I got to know that I'll be marrying Matteo Bianchi. And I'm still sitting on his lap, his one hand around my waist and with the other he's reading some document.

My head is resting on his shoulder and weirdly it feels nice. Too nice for my liking. It feels warm, comfortable and I want to stay like this. I don't want to move away but I know I will have to eventually.

His glasses are on again but my eyes are stuck on the hand that's around my waist, keeping me in place. It's freaking me out how comfortable I am right now but I'm feeling too numb at the same time.

I don't want to marry Matteo. If all those years ago, we would've became friends then I knew I was bound to eventually fall in love with him.

But right now, knowing him as the guy who kidnapped me and is one of the most deadly person in this world makes me want to go far away from him.

Yet here I am, on his lap, sitting like a little baby and all because I cried.

My gaze moves onto the clock that's sitting on his desk, it's eight thirty right now, a whole day ahead of me.

"Matteo," I call his name and he immediately keeps the document aside, turning his attention fully to me. The hand around my waist tightening.

"Yes, darling?" He asks, his eyes looking into mine like he can see through me. And maybe he can, which scares me. The hand that was holding the document is now holding my left hand, his thumb slowly rubbing the ring that's on my index finger.

"You said I'll go to back to Chicago if everything goes according to your plan. When will I go to Chicago?" I ask, not looking at him but at the glass table in front of us.

He moves a few strands of hair out of my face, softly brushing my hair with his fingers before tying them with a rubber band that was around his wrist.

Wait, is that my rubber band? How did he find it?

"I'll drop you off to Chicago in my plane today," he answers finally. "You'll be coming back in a week and we will get married a week after that."

A chill runs over me at the idea of marrying him.

"When today?"

He thinks about it for a moment before answering me. "After lunch."

I nod. "Can I get my belongings back?" I ask. "The one I had the day you captured me."

"Yes, darling. They're in my room, the closet." He answers. "Would you like me to get them for you or do you want to get them yourself?"

I hesitate before answering. I don't want to get off his lap, I want to stay like this all day.

Fuck Ella, what's going on with you?! Get off right now and go get your bag! My inner voice yells at me.

"I'll go," I blurt out fast which makes him study me for a second before he nods and I get off his lap.

I limp slightly as I make way out of his office but his voice stops me short.

"There's a tube of the cream Bianca used on you yesterday, you'll find it on my bedside table. Please apply it, Ella." He tells me but I don't reply, simply making my way towards the stairs.

There are two men here, both dressed in dark blue suits or they could be black as well. My eyesight is quite weak, have mercy.

Somehow I walk up the stairs and it takes me almost two minutes to reach Matteo's room from his office.

I open the door and a smell hits me—it's pleasant and I kind of like it—along with a view over the city and sky.

Not giving myself a second to look at the sky because I know once I'll start it'll be hard to avert my gaze from there, I go towards the door which is for the closet.

A gasp escapes my throat as I take in the view before me.

"Holy shit," I mutter under my breath.

There's a cream carpet on the wooden floor, surrounded by blazers and shirts all around on hangers.

There are brownish beige drawers, with shoes under them and a shelf right between the hangers and drawers with boxes from expensive brands like Ralph Lauren, Dior, Gucci, YSL... etc.

Most of the shirts are white or black, but there are other colours too. I don't know what the drawers hold but I don't plan on going on and opening every single one of them.

Going forward, seeing on the right is a huge full length mirror.

Shaking my head, I tell myself the real reason I'm in the closet right now. To find my handbag.

I go back to the door and observe every single place to see if I can spot my handbag. I can't. It's probably in one of the drawers meaning I'll have to now actually open every single one of them.

Fuck me.

My eyes shut close in disbelief before I open the again and start from the first drawer. In the first drawer there are a few ties and same with the next three. In the next two there are watches and other two there are different kind of jewels. Four of them are locked up. And others contain all types of stuff.

Wallets, necklaces, rings, socks, other things, you name it and it's there in every drawer but my bag is nowhere to be found.

I groan in frustration and puts my hands on my hips.

Debating if I should give in and ask Matteo to get it for me or keeping finding it, I decide on keep finding it.

Signing, I drop to my knees and look below the drawers if maybe it's there and it is. Finally. I grab my coach bag abruptly and open it to see if I can find my phone in it.

It's not there though. But I keep going through my bag to see if it's in one of the pockets but it's not.

My hands go to my hair and I grip them in frustration. I search through my bag to see if I can find something useful but I can't. There is only chewing gum, sunglasses, some makeup, lip balm and a power bank along with cash.

I get out of the closet and make my way to the go out of the room but then realise what Matteo told me to do. Signing, I go back and look at the first side table but there's nothing on it except a bottle of water with a glass and some random things in the drawer along with a book.

On the other side table, there's nothing on the table but a few things in the drawer. There is a first aid kit and some cottons.

Along with the first aid kit, I take a piece of cotton as well and keep them both on the table.

Then I go back inside the closet and grab one pair of socks. I'm sure he won't mind considering he have like five hundred pair of them.

Going back in the room, I sit down on the bed and it's like a cloud. If I had been under different circumstances right now then I would've never even thought about leaving this place.

My gaze goes to the window and I look as the sky starts to clear up, all hope for rain being thrown out of the window.

I look back at the cream and cotton, applying some of the cream in the cotton. Lifting one of the foot, I place it on the thigh and start applying it.

It doesn't hurt as bad as it was hurting yesterday which I'm very glad for.

After finishing the first foot, I move onto the next one and then put on the socks so the cream doesn't get everywhere on the marble floor and also because I don't want to fall down.

Suddenly the door to the room opens and I jump of the bed, holding the tube as if it'll protect me from whoever came into the room.

Matteo looks at me, his eyes filled with amusement. "I mean no harm. I come in peace." He says, his hands in the air indicating peace, with a soft chuckles and my stomach does this weird flip thing.

I put the tube back down and cross my arms. He walks towards me and brushes my hair softly. What's his obsession with brushing my hair?

His hands go down and my eyes widen at the slightest. I try to move back but the side table is right behind me preventing me from moving away.

Matteo takes a hold of the elastic of the sweats and pull me closer, so close that my breasts are brushing his chest.

Heat comes between my thighs as his breath fans over me.

His eyes slightly drop to my lips before coming back to my eyes.

"Wha- what are you doing?" I whimper slightly- fuck.

He smirks and god, does he look hot. His hands start moving and the sweats grips my hips better than before.

Matteo leans into me. "Tying the sweats properly, darling" he whispers and my breath hitches, making his smirk grow only wider.

He leans back slowly, his full attention on me, thumb softly brushing my cheekbones.

"Come on, I have something for you," he whisper hoarsely. His voice, it's like a drug. It's fucking intoxicating and I can't get enough of it.

Fucks sake, what's happening to me?

His fingers caress my wrist, feeling my pulse—which is going a fucking million miles per hour—before taking it in a firm grip and leading me to his closet.

Taking out some kind of keys from his pocket, he opens one of the drawers that were locked the time I tried to open them to find my purse.

When the drawer opens, it surprises me that it's filled me all types of guns even though it shouldn't have surprised me.

Matteo looks up at me, an emotion in his eyes that I can't place.

"Pick one." He orders, his voice dangerous.

I crouch down beside him and glance at all the guns kept there. I pick up some black one up which has the words 17 Gen 4 Austria 9x19 carved on it. I don't know much about guns—or anything—so I picked up the first one I saw.

"Is it loaded?" I ask while studying it.

"No." Matteo answers. "Don't hesitate to use it when necessary. It's yours now, darling."

I look at him. "I can kill you." I state.

He corner of his mouths turn up as he leans in, his lips brushing my ear lobe. "Then I'd die proud, darling." He tells me, surprising me and shocking me at the same time.

He stands up to his full height and looks down at me as I gaze up at him. "But you'll need to learn how to use the gun first. And I fully intend on teaching you." He declares before going out of the closet and the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
591K 15.5K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
Here By Bwilli2003

Mystery / Thriller

427K 14.4K 34
⚠️ MATURE⚠️ This story contains strong use of language and mature scenes. If you are offended easily do not read. _________________________________...
1.2K 51 12
"I'd stop looking at him if I was you Tesoro" Matteo growls, dragging me into his chest, successfully blocking my view of the guy behind him "I'm a j...