The pregnancy tales

By makeitshine2021

More

Heartbeat
Scared
Pregnancy cravings
Mood swings
Insecurity
Punishment
Broken
Its time

Maternity shopping

2.1K 207 43
By makeitshine2021

"Wait a minute.....so you are saying....

You two need a new bed....because the previous one broke....

Such a strong bed broke...."

Chachi questioned as she saw the workers taking out the broken bed and fixing a new one while riddhima and vansh stood infront of the family, their hands behind their back, almost as if standing infront of the principal....

"Par ap dono kar kya rhe the ke bed he toot gaya...."

She completed, confused as hell at the possibility of having such a strong bed broken......

The entire family cupped their mouth to muffle their laughs while chachi scratched her head not understanding a thing, whereas riddhima's head ducked down feeling embarrassment wash over her.....

"Chachi....the bed was old......

It probably broke because it was worn out..."

Vansh tried to handle the situation

"But vansh....we all have the same beds....

None of them broke....

Then why did yours....

And look at it.....

Its broken soo bad....

Almost as if you two were wrestling on it...."

Riddhima's cheeks turned warm at her comment....

Indeed they were wrestling

The one without clothes and lots of banging......

"Chachi....are you sure you didn't adopt aryan bhai...."

Sia teased, deepening chachi's frown even more.....

"Means???"

"Chachi...actually we were trying to set up the cradle for the baby....and it was soo heavy....our bed couldn't take up the load....."

Vansh finally came up with a solid reason to save them from further embarrassment

Literally chachi was trying to have a peek of their bedroom stories.....

"Anyways that's enough......

We got a new bed....end of discussion...."

"Yaa...but vansh beta...be careful now.....

Dont do what you were doing on that bed....

Otherwise this will break too....."

And that was it....the entire family finally burst into laughter making riddhima wish for the earth to swallow her alive

While everyone was busy enjoying chachi's lamé remarks there was one person was burning like volcano knowing very well what the couple had been upto that they broke that damn bed......

"How could you do this riddhima???

How...."

Kabir screamed as he entered inside his room and looked at her human sized portrait.....

"You married vansh....I accepted it....

You slept with him....i accepted that too

You got pregnant with his baby....i bloody accepted that too....because i knew how badly you had craved for a family of your own....to have someone whom you could call as your own.....

But now you are pregnant.....your wish got fulfilled.....

Then why the hell did you feel the need to go back to vansh and have sex with him again....

Whyyyy......

Iam trying soo hard jaan

So hard to gain you back.....

And you are breaking beds with him......

No no no....

I know....

Its not your fault.....

That vansh....

He's manipulating you right???

Blackmailing you with something

My riddhima would never go to him on her own....never...

She has me afterall....."

He whispered to her portrait as he leaned down to place his lips over hers

..................................................................

"Riddhima...."

Vansh called out as he entered inside the room only to be greeted with riddhima's dress that came flying across the room and smacked him right in the face....

"What the????"

He removed the dress from his face to see his wife standing near the closet, dressed only in her bra and panty as she threw her dresses out of the cupboard, all the while sobbing uncontrollably.....

"Sweetheart......whats wrong???"

He immediately scooped her in his arms, making her sit on the bed as he wiped her tears off.....

"Vanshhh....."

Her sobs intensified, making his heart clench....

"Who dared to hurt you riddhima....let me his/her name...."

His eyes blazing with rage....

"'My dresses......

None of them fit....."

She cried out, hiding her face in his chest, as he pressed his lips together to muffle his laughter.....

"You are laughing"

She mumbled, glaring at him with red eyes, scaring the hell out of him....

"No no.....

I wouldn't dare......

I was actually gonna say why dont we go shopping and buy some new comfortable dresses......"

Her face lit up at the idea as she immediately jumped off the bed in excitement before running off to the restroom to get dressed....

"Careful"

He screamed from behind, shaking his head at his drone wife's antics.....

..................................................................

"How about this one???"

She moved out from behind the curtain to show him yet another jump suit.....

"Perfect....

By the way sweetheart...."

He drawled back into his husky voice

"Dont you wanna buy some new panties...."

He husked, as he picked up a red transparent one from the counter and showed it to her, painting her cheeks pink....

"You are impossible mr rai singhania...."

She rolled her eyes as she took the panty from his hand before pulling him inside the changing room with her

Plopping himself onto the large couch, he looked on as his wife slowly yet seductively slipped out of the blue jumpsuit, before pulling the panty up her hips, putting up a show for him....

"How do you like it mr rai singhania...."

Her voice breathless as she made her way to him and settled herself on his lap....

"How about i show you...."

Were the only words she heard from him before he ripped the tiny piece of cloth apart......

..........................................................................

"Vanshhhhhhh"

Vansh heard riddhima's scream from the hall, as he threw his file away and immediately rushed out, fearing her worst only to see her sitting on the sofa smiling wholeheartedly placing her hand over her protuberant belly.....

Seeing him, she immediately took his large hand in her small ones, she placed it over her belly, confusing him, until his eyes widened feeling a slight kick against his palm....

"Our baby kicked"

His voice choked as tears blinded his orbs....

"Our baby kicked..."

Riddhima spoke in affirmation, as her smile grew wider and wider feeling her husband kiss her forehead

"Come soon baby.....

Mama and daada are dying to hold you in their arms......"

He whispered to the baby, planting a kiss over her baby bump, as the baby kicked again in response

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 9.1K 53
what will happen when two enemies who can't tolerate each other for a second will love each other,can't live without each other... let's see how ther...
44.4K 3.7K 18
8K 574 21
Vansh is a ruthless businessman, his name is also involved in the mafia. He is 27 yearls old. He is silent but deadly. He is India's no.1 business ty...
80.7K 5.1K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more