The Tangled Love

Por authorshamna

❝ You are fucking mine!!, get that straight in your so called brain ❞ he roared, rage dripping from his eyes... Mais

C O P Y R I G H T S ©️
prologue / characters
C H A P T E R - 1
C H A P T E R - 2
C H A P T E R - 3
C H A P T E R - 4
C H A P T E R - 5
C H A P T E R - 6
C H A P T E R -7
C H A P T E R - 8
C H A P T E R -9
C H A P T E R -10
C H A P T E R - 11
C H A P T E R -12
C H A P T E R -14
C H A P T E R- 15
C H A P T E R -16
C H A P T E R - 17
C H A P T E R - 18
C H A P T E R - 19
C H A P T E R - 20
C H A P T E R - 21
C H A P T E R - 22
C H A P T E R - 23
C H A P T E R - 24
C H A P T E R - 25
C H A P T E R - 26
C H A P T E R - 27
C H A P T E R - 28
C H A P T E R - 29
C H A P T E R - 30
C H A P T E R - 31
C H A P T E R - 32
C H A P T E R - 33
C H A P T E R - 34
C H A P T E R - 35
C H A P T E R - 36
C H A P T E R - 37
C H A P T E R - 38
C H A P T E R - 39
C H A P T E R - 40
C H A P T E R - 41
C H A P T E R - 42
C H A P T E R - 43
C H A P T E R - 44
C H A P T E R - 45
C H A P T E R - 46
C H A P T E R - 47
C H A P T E R - 48
C H A P T E R - 49
C H A P T E R - 50
C H A P T E R - 51
C H A P T E R - 52
C H A P T E R - 53
C H A P T E R - 54
C H A P T E R -55
C H A P T E R - 56
C H A P T E R - 57
C H A P T E R -58
C H A P T E R - 59
C H A P T E R - 60
C H A P T E R - 61
C H A P T E R - 62
C H A P T E R - 63
C H A P T E R - 64
C H A P T E R - 65
C H A P T E R - 66
C H A P T E R - 67
C H A P T E R - 68
C H A P T E R - 69
C H A P T E R - 70
C H A P T E R - 71
C H A P T E R - 72
C H A P T E R - 73
C H A P T E R - 74
C H A P T E R - 75
C H A P T E R - 76
C H A P T E R - 77
C H A P T E R - 78
C H A P T E R - 79
C H A P T E R - 80
C H A P T E R - 81
C H A P T E R - 82
C H A P T E R - 83
E P I L O G U E
T H A N K Y O U

C H A P T E R -13

1.9K 139 29
Por authorshamna

The sun shined over the Khan's mansion, The old woman settled at the dinner table, wiping the sweat beads that formed on her forehead, she huffed walking down from her room to the dining hall.

"Hey beautiful Dadi!", exclaimed Altamash, taking a seat opposite her not before pulling her cheeks at her cuteness, which made Dadi Zubaida smack his hands while passing a sharp glare.

The servants set the table, various delicacies surrounding it, Dadi Zubaida read dua thanking God for everything, whilst heartily praying for the needy who can't afford a single meal in a day.

She is a woman who wields empathy and love in her heart!

"Take a seat Aroosh." said Dadi, maneuvering Aroosh who smiled in respect. He took a seat beside Altamash whacking him playfully who rolled his eyes in return, showing off his attitude which made Aroosh stifle a laugh.

Their silence was broken when their eyes met a stunning pair of grey eyes, Aroosh took in her appearance as she descended the stairs, her eyes low showing off her long thick lashes, her hair draped in a brown hijab, while she donned floral olive green Maxi with exaggerated sleeves.

Her hands held a broken phone in her tight grip, which her parents had given her in case of crisis just to track her location in fear that she would elope with someone.

"Fayra come join us for Lunch." insisted Dadi Zubaida, in her demanding tone, gesturing at the seat beside her, which made Fayra surprised. Her mind clouded with questions, her heart encompassed in pain and fear, eyes clasping emotions.

She must be frightened about Musa's reaction; meanwhile, it was inscribed all over her face!

Fayra shook her head in denial, glancing at Aroosh and Altamash who seemed to be Implore her with their gaze, which made her heart remorseful yet she was helpless in anyways.

"Please take a seat Bhabhi!" Implored Altamash meanwhile Aroosh eagerly nodded his head pleading. Fayra glanced at Dadi, who nodded her head with a kind smile tugging at the nook of her lips, the wrinkles on her face apparent when her eyes glistened with love and humble smiles.

Fayra couldn't resist that smiling face of Dadi as she took a seat beside her, fidgeting her fingers in apprehension, whilst her eyes wet with tears for the people who aren't even her family, yet they treat her like their own family, it was her first experience sitting on a table and having a meal as for the rest of her life she was served food in the storeroom of her house.

The meals were served, whilst Fayra just picked up a simple roti with chicken, staring at others in shyness, and Dadi Zubaida patted her head in affection.

Fayra's heart bubbled up with utmost happiness, and she was grateful to God and his plans, no words could depict how she was feeling at the moment, as for Aroosh, he saw an adorable smile fiddling on her lips, which in return made him smile at the innocent beauty that God blessed the monster with, his friend Musa.

"You are so gorgeous!!! "

The dang sound of her notification gathered all of Fayra's attention, at first, she seemed confused, then she was alarmed after her mind took in the reality of the message that she just received, speculating it was perhaps Iram who must have messaged her, she mentally felt delight.

Glancing at the unknown number, Fayra took a moment to observe the situation, when her eyes surveyed the message, her mind went blank, her heart throbbed in fear, and she felt overwhelmed with emotions, it was for the first time maybe someone had praised her beauty otherwise all Fayra felt was "ugly".

Assuming it must have been a wrong number, Fayra gets back to her meal, and suddenly a loud clash was heard. Shattering everyone's silence as their eyes met a pair of furious ocean blue eyes, in ultimate resentment and hatred.

He had broken a glass in his hands, blood oozing out from his skin, the glass pieces had now tugged into his flesh, his eyes darkened in fury, hair all messed up, his white shirt covered in sweat and blood, whilst his brown trousers had blood stains which seemed to dribble all over.

Fayra instantly got up from her seat, holding onto herself in protection, staring at the man who certainly looked like a beast, Dadi's eyes held tears as Aroosh and Altamash were left bewildered at his abrupt outburst.

Musa gaped at Fayra in hatred, his jaw stiff, his face shrieked with anger, his breath uneven, making Fayra immediately run into her room, as for Dadi she left the table with utter nausea as she was embarrassed by his behavior.

He took long strides to reach his destination, blood dripping all over the white marble, meanwhile, he barged into a familiar room, and his rage-filled eyes met the shattered soul, sobbing and clutching her legs in fear staring at the devil that had eventually arrived to take her soul.

He took slow dangerous strides, shoving her to the wall and caging her between his arms, her hijab loosely rolled down her shoulder and her brown hair which was tugged into a bun loosely fell on her shoulder down her butt.

The rage-filled Musa came dangerously closer to her as their breath intermingled with each other, her eyes streaming with helpless tears, her heart thumped against her chest, she was failing her breath, and all she could see further was her in the death bed.

Something had aggravated Musa, something unimaginable, his ocean blue eyes gulps in her beauty, her heavenly scent whiff past his nose, her long thick hair makes him go insane, the few strands of her hair cupped her cheeks, and her dark mesmerizing eyes held tears and fear for him.

He dangerously cups her cheeks with his blood-stained hand, her cheeks now had his blood all over them, meanwhile, all she strived was to nudge him with her hands, and what he did next was something that left Fayra and himself in utter shock.

His ocean-blue eyes gaped at her cherry lips, and within seconds without his consent his lips crashed with hers, nibbling and savoring every nook of her mouth, his right palm softly tucking her hair behind her ears.

As for Fayra, she clenched his shirt breathing heavily, nudging and wriggling to get rid of him, all she could feel at the moment was utter loathe and revulsion at the man who turn to be her lawful husband.

"I'll make sure you pay the price for everything darling." Whispered Musa in her ears, his heart felt something the moment he savored her, he went insane for sure. He couldn't believe the act that he just did, yet all he could assure his heart was he did it for vengeance and hatred for her, just watching her with his people made him seethe in anger.

Musa Hassan Khan assured his heart about Fayra being ugly and the kiss was just for entertainment, but was it true? Do his words mirror his heart?

Fayra lost her balance the moment he left her arm, not before she yelled at him out of hatred that he himself was taken aback.

"Devil's like you should Stay in HELL" with that said she wiped her lips with the back of her sleeve, in utter revulsion as it was him who savored her, and all he did was laugh mockingly, not before he left the room whispering,

"well I will, after I demolish you, Mallika "

________________________________

Assalamualaikum my sweet little readers, how are you all? So sorry for being late I had my own reasons, I hope I made you all smile with this update.

How was chapter? What would occur in the next chapter? Stay tuned with me.

Please I heartly request to vote and comment dearie.

Stay happy & keep reading.

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

2K 190 18
With each death, the fairy king is reborn. He is immortal...and alone. Because while a fairy queen reigns by his side, she is forever cursed to betra...
WITCHES BLOOD βœ“ Por Jeff Kivs

Ficção Adolescente

18K 2.5K 113
Ana returns home after so many years only to discover an evil is on the verge of rising and destroying all life on earth, Is she strong enough to sav...
10.3K 972 48
[18+] A Cruel immoral fall in love with Moral??? ❛Look at you, how you're breathing and trembling in need-craving my touch,❜ ❛Shut up, Tapis...
5.2M 223K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...