A Chaos Called Love ❤️

By Jenajwell

At a posh locality of " dilwalon ki Dilli"There she was, sitting in her terrace, sipping her coffee and think... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67(i)
67(ii)
69
70
not an update.

58

5.5K 491 456
By Jenajwell

"What I feel for you is a too complex feeling to be described using any words" he declared,she shivered and dropped her head to his chest.

"I love you" He said it aloud and pressed a soft kiss on her head.

"I Love you too"said with absolute clarity and conviction."I love you,and I will love you forever". She added,for the next few moments, they stood still,looking at eachother.He wanted to hold onto that moment for as long as he could but that was definitely not the time,still he didn't move.

"Lets go now, sab wait kar rahe honge" she said,and unwillingly they both left the room. On their way down,he noticed that her lipstick had smudged,he fixed it with his fingers and thats turned her into a blushing mess,before she could gather herself they were at the party hall.

"Shehnaaz, where were you?" Asked Rene, as they entered the hall.Everyone was waiting for them at the party,the sangeet function was about to start.

"Woh!!! Goggles nahin mil rahe they." she said and gestured Sidharth to give Rene the bag which had goggles in it. She took the bag and started distributing the goggles to all the girls who were supposed to dance on that particular number.

"Goggles lene factory gai thi?" Taniya teased as they were left alone,Sidharth was talking so some other guest standing near them.

"Arey,sach main mil nahin rahe they"she made an excuse and rolled her eyes.

"Lipstick toh thik kar leti aane se pehle" Taniya said and Shehnaaz paniced.

"Shit... abhi aayi" She was just about to go back to her room when Taniya stopped her.

"Dekha.. cought you.. lipstick khas bachi nahin hai jo tu thik laregi, re apply kar le" she said at the same time Shamita came to that party hall in an utter state of panic.

"Kya hua mummy?" Sidharth asked, as he saw his mother's jittery face.

"Kuch nahin... Shehnaaz kahan hai?" She asked and he pointed towards the place where she was standing with Taniya.

"Shehnaaz Beta,woh aj ke function ke liye kuch log aur aa rahe hain... gifts ka kya karenge?" she spoke in one breath in a frenzied state.

"Kitne log hain?" She asked and simultaneously looked back at him and asked him to take out her phone.

"Around 30" Shamita informed.

"I have few extra gifts and just give me a number, main woh gift curator ko bolke rakhi thi k humare liye kuch gifts ready rakhe,agar chaiye hoga toh manga lenge.... " She explained calmly

"Sidharth,aap mera call list pe Gifting grace naam se ek contact hoga us pe call lagake mujhe dedo please" she said looking at him.

"Ruko Ruko,kal shaadi ke liye bhi shayad aur gifts chaiye honge.... Sar dard hone laga " The whole Oberoi family wanted to put their everything in making this marriage an memorable event and it had started to take a toll on their stress level.

"Sidharth...aap abhi call mat karo" she said and turned towards Shamita.

"Aunty,please do not panic... and last 3 weeks se hum gifts hi le rahe hain aap ko abhi yaad aa raha hai.... anyways
I will take care of it,mujhe pata tha aap aise karoge,ab yeah stressed hoke kuch nahin kar paaoge,relax first." she said getting little miffed.

"Beta age ke saath memory loss is normal" she tried to justify.

"Haan pata hai...Aap ne kuch khaya,its going to be 7?"she asked as during lunch, Shamita couldn't eat and told Shehnaaz upon asking that she was not hungry and would eat later.

"Nahin woh guests itne hain,fursat hi nahin hai... Pammi aur Priya Change karne gaye hain, aate hi khaungi." She said.

"yaar Sam Aunty go and eat, yeah parso subhe tak guests rahenge, time nikalna hoga na" she said. After a long time, he saw a glimpse of Shehnaaz and Shamita's old bond. He was extremely attached to his mother and sister and the bond Shehnaaz shared with both of them had always given him a certain kind of joy and complacency.

"Hey ! How are you" his trance broke with some particular guests greeting.
Soon he got busy talking to him.

"Sidharth beta suno woh shagun main.. khair chodo,Shehnaaz kahan hain?"He was talking to someone else, but turned back after hearing his father's voice.

"Kya hua dad?" He asked.

"nahin woh tum chodo,Shehnaaz will do it" he said and started moving towards Shehnaaz and Shamita.

"Shehnaaz bete, woh shagun ke lifafe aur banwane honge.... " He said,his face too looked stressed and worried.

"Uncle, Amount and quantity bataiye,I will do it and you guys need to calm down first." Shehnaaz said.

"Haan haan beta....Gyarah hazaar wale 10 chaiye, cash hai tumhare paas?" He asked

"Haan hai... main banake laati hoon" she said.

"Abhi nahin beta Kal subhe chaiye" Mr Ashok said went away from there.

"Taniya ke kal kalire function main bachiyon ko kuch dena chaiye na..." Shamita said while evaluating something in her mind.

"Aunty yaar abhi kyun yaad aa rahi hai aapko,us main kaun deta hai gift?" Shehnaaz said.

"Us main jyadatar uske friends hain na, isi bahand unko kuch acha de denge" Shamita justified.

"Thik hai ,koi perfumes de dain? kuch classic dete hain jo sabko pasand aate hi hain... Chanel No 5?" She suggested and Shamita seemed satisfied with her suggestion.

"Arey Shamita,Kab se tujhe dhund rahi hoon"When they were busy calculating how many more gifts they would have to buy,Mr Ashok's cousin sister interrupted them.

"Namaste didi" Shamita said.
"Namaste Buaji"Shehnaaz greeted.

"Jeetey raho...Jeetey raho... shamita ek baat bata... jab main aayi tab dekhi thi Sidharth aur Tiara toh thik se baat kar rahe they,phir kyun shaadi tode tum log"The news of their called off engagement was still a topic of discussion among the people of their circle.Many people asked about this even at the welcome party of Samyra. Shehnaaz got slightly taken back listening to this.

"To marry was their decision and to break it is also their call,I don't think we or anyone for that matter need to even know anything more than this."Shamita knew that she should not remain silent, so she gave back,politely yet firmly.

"Acha per ache se baat kar rahe they dono" she still asked.

"Haan toh dushman thodi hain,dost hain" Shamita said.

"Haann....Chalo koi na..... waise Shehaaaazz,yeah itni khulle chest wali blouse pehni hai... pehle yeah bache deep neck pehente they ab toh neck ki cut kamar pe khatam hoti hai inki" she said while making a displeased face,Shehnaaz got conscious. Shehnaaz wanted to give her back at that moment but she was Sidharth's aunt so Shehnaaz decided to stay mum.But the change in her facial expression couldn't duck Shamita's eyes.

"didi aaj kal yahi chali hui hain... yahan tak ke sleeves( she said pointing towards her forearms)aur yeah plunging neckline... kya aap trend follow nahin kar rahi hain,Jor bagh ka naam mat kharab kariye, waise toh aap ekdum latest collection pehenti hain ab kya hua?" Shamita couldn't stop, she had been Shehnaaz's biggest supporter since her childhood,it was impossible for her to stay quiet.

"Haan.... woh pehenti toh hoon,waise sundar badi lag rahi hai Shehnaaz... " she changed her tone.

"Aap bhi le lo ek aisi blouse... aap pe toh khub khilegi" Shamita said sarcastically and Shehnaaz tried her best to suppress a chuckle.

"Haann.. sahi boli .... waaise bra ke bina hi pehente hain kya.... bra ke liye toh space hi nahin hai" she said piercing her eyes on Shehnaaz's cleavage.

"There are cups inside,Buaji" Shehnaaz said.

"Woh sab mujhe sahi se fit hi nahin aate hain,ladkiyon ke liye thik hai..." she said with a scrunched nose.

"Buaji, aap breast mastopaxy karwalo.fir toh bra bhi mat pehenna..." This time she also started joking around with her.

"woh pramila underson jaise?" She asked and Shehnaaz giggled this time.

"No not Pramila.....Pamela Anderson, and Pamila Anderson ne implants karwaye they,aapko bas shape main lana hai... saaman already hai" she said keeping a straight face but felt a hankering urge to lough out loud.

"Kya pata yeah manenge ya nahin" she said pointing towards her husband.

"Arey Bua ji, fufaaji ke toh maje hain,woh kyun mana karenge?" She said and bursted out laughing, Shamita pinched her arms slightly and gestured her to stop,even though she herself couldn't stop laughing. After few more minuits of chit-chat,Mr Ashok's cousin went ahead to meet others leaving behind Shamita and Shehnaaz to have a herty laugh.Even though they were talking in a very low pitch but Sidharth witnessed all these fun banter and his heart felt full as he observed the comfort level Shehnaaz shared with his mother.The most important requirement of a loving relationship is to let those we love,to be perfectly themselves, and both Shamita and Shehnaaz had that ease,they can absolutely be themselves in eachother company.

"Sidharth, aap ab phone lagao" Shehnaaz told turning towards him.
As soon as he called the gift curator and kept the phone near her ears,she started explaining to the curater in detail about the gifts.

"Shehnaaz sun,Woh Party host party games ka puch raha hai... jaake samjha yaar" Before she could  disconnect the phone, Samarth came and said.

"Kahan hai host... sab details main batai hoon usko"She said and went with samanth. Sidharth was just stunned to see how involved she was in the wedding,his heart brimmed with contentment seeing his whole family depending on her, he felt proud of how she had taken up multiple responsibilities and accomplishing them flawlessly.

It reminded him why he always had been inclined towards her in the first place: not because of her beauty but because she was so alive and real, because she had the power to make her whole surrounding feel surreal and beautiful. As his mother used to say " she enlightens her whole surrounding".

Soon the sangeet cum cocktail party started. It was the most fun pre-wedding event.The night started with sumptuous finger food and few rounds of cocktails.
Soon one by one the bride and groom's close family and friends performed dances to the latest Bollywood tunes.

"Girl, ladki walain hain hum... faad dena hai remember"Shehnaaz said to all the female friends of Taniya as all the friends of Taniya were supposed to dance on a groovy number,including her.

All eyes were on Shehnaaz as soon as her group dance started.She was looking breathtakingly beautiful that day and instead of staring at her,Sidharth's eyes were busy scrutinizing whether any other guy was ogling at her or not.Whenever he used to feel that someone was looking at her, he would start talking to them in order to divert their attention.

One by one, all the dance performances came to an end and at last it was the bride's turn.For Taniya's dance ,she started with a solo dance performance, and moving ahead, she involved her whole family along with the Shergils. Sidharth,was not the kind who would dance in family functions but it's was his sister's wedding so he too didn't shy away from moving his feets.Shehnaaz couldn't tear her eyes away from his beautiful face as he danced in a carefree state.He was in a black ,chikankari kurta and
the top buttons of his kurta were unfastened, his messy hair was covering his forehead. He was looking  sinfully handsome.

"Now that we are almost at the end of this very special event,how aboout ending it with a song which symbolizes eternity.... " the host announced.

"I would request all of you to hold the hand of your soul mate and tell them how special they are to you.... can we have the beautiful couple at the center of the stage" he announced and Taniya and Rohan went amd captured the center stage.

"can we please dim the lights" he told the guy who was in charge of lightings,and he dimmed the lights,making the atmosphere dreamy.

"I want everyone to join,either come to the stage or just dance wherever you are standing"As soon as this announcement was made, many couples went on the stage holding each other's hands.The host of the party called all would  be bride and groom's parents too.

The surrounding became illusory when he played a soul touching song.
The name of the song was 'thousand years ' and as soon as the music played they both started looking for each other. The room was a bit dark, so it was not possible to see others from far away. As soon as they heard this song,they started missing each other,at that moment they wanted nothing more then each others presence.

"The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave? ( He started looking for her like crazy when he spotted her Standing at a corner looking around wonderingly)

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow... One step closer

"Shall we" he asked ,tapping her shoulder,She turned around and smiled as he took her hand and twirled her into his arms. They didn't go to the stage rather started dancing exactly where they were standing.

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

They slowly slowly fell in the rhythm and let the beautiful symphony control their movements. All the people amd surrounding around them started disappearing, It was her and him...alone.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

An unexplainable feelings surged through her body, and her skin tinglesd with their closeness.

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you.
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

His hand brushed across her back.his limbs were acting on its own,neither guests ,nor relatives had the power to hold him back from getting soaked in this surreal feeling.

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

He drew her closer to his chest, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.Her few stray hair fell over her eyes,he desired to kiss her right there and his heart ached as he realized that was not possible.
She began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but his hand refused to let her go,he clutched her,laid her dainty hand on his shoulder.

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

He carefully tucked her lock behind her ear, and her almond eyes twinkled back at him.She set her head on his shoulder.They continued to dance, too lost in the music to stop.

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

She brought her head up and dreamily opened her eyes. She leaned in and planted her lip on his bare chest sneakily,he wrapped his arms around her neck in return tried to hide her from the sight of people around them and held her tight as she kept kissing his chest.

"If this was not the day of Taniya's pre wedding function, I would have taken you away far away.....to a place where it would have been just you and me "he said, his voice slow.

"I love you"She stared at him with her wide open eyes.

"Breath darling..." he said slowly, with a beautiful smile and she realized she was trying hard to hold her breath.As soon as the lights in the room were switched on they too got separated and the sangeet function came to an end,all the relatives went ahead to have dinner,only the youngsters stayed back at the party hall. Sidharth was attending Rohan and and his friends and Shehnaaz was with Taniya and her other friends.As soon as the elders left from there, the younsters stated to binge drink.

"Sidharth bhaiya,this is not done yaar,you are still sober" one of Rohan's friends said and gave him a glass of scotch.

They both were sitting bang opposite to each other in that huge party hall but their staring game was still going strong.They were sitting in 2 different groups yet didn't forget to exchange glances in every 2-3 minutes.As soon as she saw the glass of liquor in his hand, she got up from her chair and came towards him.

"Sidharth ek minutes suniye." she tapped his shoulder and he excused himself and went aside to talk to her.

"Yes baby, are you feeling fine?" He asked.

"Yeah.I just wanted to remind you that,tonight you would hardly get any time to sleep and tomorrow, early in the morning Taniya's Haldi and chuda ceremony will start... do not dare to get drunk.... kal subhe agar hangover hua na phir dekhna." she threatened and he never knew someone could loom this cute while threatening.

"Thik hai.... sorry....main waise bhi bas 1 peg...." she didn't let him finish.

"No Sidharth.... no... no alcohol tonight" She made it clear.

"Ok OK...." he just gave in.

"Acha sun... badle main kuch milega?" He thought of pulling her leg a bit, She gave him a death glare.

"Sidharthhhh...." she said.

"Ok ok... kya plan hai abhi ka.... 2 hours main wind up ho jaega sab kuch"He asked.

"Sone ka plan hai... wind up hote hote 1 or 2PM ho jaega,uske baad aur kya plan" she replied.

"What a coincidence mera bhi sone ka plan hai... saath soye?" he was not getting enough of their banters,he was supposed to go on a 80days long trip, he knew he would miss all these.

"Fuck you" she said and he chuckled,he anticipated her to say this.

"Absolutely my pleasure... time bata,kab,kahan,kitne baje?" He said before she could finish.

"Sidharthhhh.... please " she made a baby face.

"Acha thik hai...thik hai...Listen, Jab room main wapas jayegi tab call karna, need to talk to you" he said and she nodded, then they went back to their respective tables.

*

"Chal Taniya,it's already 2:00AM you should sleep, tu thoda late hi uthna, actually jab sab kuch ready ho jaega tab main tujhe utha dungi thik hai" Shehnaaz said getting up from Taniya's bed.

"Yes... you need to sleep,tomorrow will be a long day." Sidharth said.After the party got over,three of them decided to spend some time in Taniya's room.

"Thodi der ruk jao please"Taniya urged,

"No no.... tu so .... I need to take out your jewelries and outfits for tomorrow... I have got two sets of flower jewellry for you haldi.... tu kal subhe decide karna kya pehenegi...abhi mujhe shagun ke envelopes bhi banane hai" Shehnaaz said and both Sidharth and Taniya kept looking at her stressed face.

"Having you in my life is a blessing" Taniya couldn't heldback and said her eyes were brimming with tears.For the last 3 weeks Taniya was seeing how Shehnaaz was trying her level best to help them in her wedding preparations.Taniya knew that she herself was struggling with many difficulties,yet she never stepped back from helping Shamita in wedding preparations.

"I know you didn't feel like coming for Mehendi still you came and the way you are supporting badi mumma just makes me feel so fulfilled and contented." Taniya uttered with a grateful undertone.Sidharth had nothing to say but he couldn't agree more.

"Aww... bas bas.." Shehnaaz tried to put her emotions in shield,she too was getting emotional but didn't want to burst out in Taniya's presence.

"Can I tell you one thing please do not get angry ... I don't know you realize it or not but you are giving me a very strong Bhabhi vibes." Taniya uttered looking at Shehnaaz and immediately turned her head towards Sidharth to catch his expressions. He took out his phone and pretended to read something.

"Hold on.... our equation has nothing much to do with my relationship with Sidharth.... I am brides best friend here" Shehnaaz said to mask her bashfulness.

"Ab Bhabhi types feeling de rahi hai toh main kya karun" Taniya said.

"Bhai,aapko nahin lagi Shehnaaz ghar ki bahu types" Turning towards him, she stated, but he was not in a condition to comment. He only could feel his cheeks getting heated and could anticipate Shehnaaz's blushing face,without evan looking at her.

"Kya .... woh main kuch mail check kar raha the... kya baat chal rahi hai,I didn't get it" he acted.

"Haann... naatak.." Taniya made faces.

"Chalo sleep now, aap toh dulhaan ban ke baithi rahogi hume bohat bhaga daudi karni hai" he said.

"Haan thik hai,I will do the same in your wedding... sab karte hain apne siblings ke wedding main.... huh" she faked annoyance.

"Chal.... sleep now.... " he pressed a kiss on her forehead and prepared to leave.

"Ruk jao na thodi der,itna bhi kya hai ... kal rahungi kya main" This time,her voice depicted that she could cry at any moment.

"Taniya..,kya hua?"He sat down beside her as he realized that she was about to cry.

"Bhai... Thank you for everything." she uttered and her hugged him,Shehnaaz's eyes got teary too, looking at them

"Bhai, you know the strangest part is,I didn't even for a moment missed Mom and Dad.... " Taniya uttered in-between her sobs.

"Shh... bas bas" he said, Shehnaaz too went near her and hugged her.They both sat near her for some time and then she herself declared that she was sleepy.They both wished good night to her and left her room.

"Jaldi so jaana"As they approached Shehnaaz's room,he said.

"Aap?" She asked.

"Friends wait kar rahe hain... unse mil ke sone jaaunga"he said as she unlocked the door of her room.

"Oh... okay"she said,It became clear from her expressions that she wanted him to stay with her for a while.

"Tu so jaaegi na abhi?" he asked again as he could realize what she desired,he too wanted to stay with her for few moments even though he knew his friends were waiting for him.

"Abhi envelope ready karungi"she said and entered her room.

"Hmmm... so do you want me to help you?" He was still standing at the door and asked.Her face lit up as soon he offered to help.

"Hmm.... but aapke friends... " she asked even though she knew he would definitely stay back.

"I will ask them to wait" he said and entered inside her room and locked it.

"Ok..." she said,her cheeks reddened.

"Aap baith jao,let me take out cash and envelopes...." He got comfortable on her bed and she went towards the cupboard to take out cash and envelope.

"We need 10 envelopes of ₹11000 each, Please only put new notes, if you get any old note in the bundle,keep them aside,don't put them inside the envelope" she explained

"Yeah... I know" he said and started counting cash.

"Pehle mai yeah nikalun... too heavy"Standing in front of the mirror, she started taking off her necklace.

"Baby... thank you for everything"He said,putting money in the envelopes.

"For...." she asked and as soon as she took off the necklace and turned towards him,he just forgot what he was supposed to say.

"For....?" She asked again coming near her.

"Thank you so much for wearing that necklace in the party....warna toh aj " His couldn't stop himself from scanning her thoroughly.

"Kya.... " she was dumbfounded.

"Nothing come here"he stared at her and outstretched his hand towards her.

"Why.... we have hell lot of things to do.... we can't...." she just uttered,Her voice shook with intensity.

"I just asked you to come here... I guess you are assuming too much" he said but his eyes were burning in desire.Her heart thumped so hard she thought it might burst.

"Tell me that you love me" he looked wonderstuck and said slowly.She took a thuddering breath and extended one her hand towards him.

"So much" she said huskily. Her fingers curled hard around his.

"So very much"she said again,He dragged her towards his arms.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you more"she whispered and raised her hands to hold his face so she could look into his eyes.

"I can see that... I know that,thank you is too little a word to convey my gratitude,still I would like to say you that, the way you are taking care of everything has my whole heart.... tu nahin karti toh koi farak nahin padta but.... I just don't know how to say,I just know that you truly possess some kind of magic... jab bhi paas hoti hai sab bohat magical ho jaata hai....." he utterd,She lowered her eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Sidharth .... bas"She utter.

"Waise tu neeche jaane ko tayyar nahin thi, saare kaam kaise hote phir... sab koi bas Shehnaaz...
Shehaaaazz...kar rahe they...
Mujhe laga tha wedding main sabse jyada involved main hoon but mujhe toh koi puch bhi nahin raha hai" he said in a lighter tone.

"Aa jaati mehendi ke baad" she uttered and dug her face into the crook of his neck. He was flattening his palm on her beck when his phone rang.

"Yeah... Nayan... aata hoon bas"he said picking up the call..

"Naa......Put me to sleep first" she whispered in his ears.

"Nayan 30 minutes lagenge,yaar...batade sabko" he immediately said and she smiled.

"Jaldi se change karke aa,tab tak main envelopes ready karta hoon" he said, she went to the restroom and came out in a pajama and a T-shirt.

"I am done,now tell me how to put you to sleep" he asked.He laid down first and gestured her to put her head in his hands.

"Tell me a story"she put her head on his chest and looked up at him.

"a beautiful one" she whispered.

"What kind of story, baby?"he asked.

"One that will make me believe in the fact that nothing can snatch you away from me"she uttered.

"Let me tell you the story,you can add the climax" she added.

"Once upon a time,there was a beautiful princess,she was in love with a prince, the price was like a dream,he looked tough from outside but had a fragile heart, he loved his people and always protected them..... he was out of this world,one of a kind..." Her voice shook when she was trying to describe her prince charming but she didn't stop she kept saying.

"Baby....relax" he tried to calm her down with soft kisses when he fathomed that she is getting overwhelmed.

"Would they be able to live happily ever after ,Sidharth?"She stared up at the ceiling,trying to tame her racing heart, she wanted to slow down time.She was happy but she couldn't shake off the feeling that something might go wrong.

"They kept meeting and parting, their life was definitely not a bed of roses, they had to go through hell.Sometimes they fought with their family and sometime with their destiny but their love for eachother remaind,and it was worth every tear they sheded and every pain they endured..... ultimately they won,their love won because even if they were scares they didn't refuse to take the next step." He said and she got what he wanted to convey.

"Baby... I know you are still scared but understand this, do not refuse to take a step towards the things which you wanted most,you are scared as you are afraid some day you might lose it all... but everything is temporary,lets stay in this moment,lets love and live when we have eachother as nobody knows what tomorrow holds" he said with so much emotion that she could feel his whole body shaking.

"I love you" she got up with a jerk and went on top of him,before he could realize had just happened to her,she pressed her lips on his lips and kissed her with all her might.

"Baby"A low growl erupted from his throat, he was indecisive what should be his next step.She stopped and kept looking at his beautiful face,as soon as she remembered that he would go abroad after 7 days, she felt like crying, kissing and hugging him all at once.He kissed her again as he observed her getting lost in her thoughts.

"Kya soch rahi hai" he suddenly, flipped her over and hovered over her,his muscled arms felt like home to her everwondering soul.

"Nothing" she closed her eyes,He placed his mouth again on hers then drew away after kissing her for an eternity. She was flushed and her lips became pink and plump.His eyes started getting dark.Suddenly he craved for her body, her sweetness....he burned to feel her hands on his body and taste her everywhere.He wanted to revise her each and every part,though he had already memorized them like the back of his hand.

"Sleep baby.... let me go" he said as
he shoved the thoughts away,he knew his friends are waiting for him amd more importantly, she might not be ready for it yet.

"Nah... not now"
She shook violently and made a muffled sound of refusal.The way she was shuddering beneath him,made him sense that she was struggling to keep her desire in check.It had been more than 10 months since they made love last time. Craving it was natural,he knew.

"Sleep then"he whispered and kissed his way down to her neck.She writhed in his arms, kept moving her legs uncontrollably.

"Shehnaaz....what do you want?" He asked straight as he was dying to make love to her,she too was burning in the same fire but she knew that he would rush back after few minuits,and making love at that moment might satisfy their physical wants but their emotions self would stay parched.

"Shehnaaz.... I.. I want you... " he declared and started moving his hands further down.
"Please do not do that." Her tone was very low.She made a faint sound.

"Do not do... what?"He said and kissed her with fiery hunger, his almost wild lips captured her soft ones. He didn't leave any room for resistance, neither did she opposed, rather she participated with equal enthusiasm.

"I don't know... I want you near me... but I don't.... I don't know"
she said with a long sigh as they stopped and she again raise her face to kiss him.

"This is torture" he said when
she ran her hand on the tense muscles of his back. He knew what she wanted still he didn't want to disrespect her words, her no meant no,but again she was not even backing up. He was clueless what to do.

"Sidharth...I don't want it in a hurry" finally she spoke and he understood but he also fathomed that she was blazing with wants.

"Ok.... stop me,where you want me to stop" he asked as he placed his lips just billow her ears,he knew how sensitive this place was,just the touch of his lips made her cry out his name.
She made a erotic sounds of desire and arched her chest up.

She lifted her hand and cupped his cheeks and kissed him again,his hand started moving down and rested right above her ample chest.

"You are a fucking gorgeous woman,I couldn't even see you once properly  throughout the evening" he said as he held the hem of her t-shirt and took it out in one go.

"Whom did you see then?" she asked as he put his hand on her back and tried to unfastened her inner wear.

"I was busy distracting other men,who ever was trying to get a glimpse of you" he said with a satisfactory smile as he was successful in unfasteneing the sinfully tiny piece of soft net fabric. The very next moment,his mouth covered her hardened pecks and his hand trailed down to her stomach. She quiverd but didn't stop him. His hand moved south and slipped between her legs.
Not being inside her was torturous for him but seeing her in that state was still a treat.

"You want to say something baby" he breathed as he played with her bosom and hardened tips and simultaneously touched her between her legs.Her spine curved and she swallow back a scream.
He loved the way she thuddered uncontrollably under the sweet torture of his fingers as if she wanted more, much more.

She was lost in a hot, pleasurable trance where nothing except them existed.All she could do was hold him tightly when he fastened the movement of her fingers,driving her insane.she purred. His fingers felt so wonderful inside her that she couldn't stay still.He took her into his arms and tried to soothe her. ,"Easy baby,easy…" he whispered, while his other hands moved gently down there.

"That was so fucking good... like heaven" she said shamelessly as she attended the earth shattering waves of pleasure. He smiled.

"Once more" she giggled and without wasting a second, his fingers went down to her swollen clefts again and this time she did scream and moan and shout as he refused to go slow.
She arched up to kiss him and his lips too didn't show any softness this time. His heart was filled with soft and tender love for this girl whom he loved so madly but his body was getting wild and wanton. She took few minuits to reach her peaks this time,and found it difficult to stay awake once her breathing got regular

"Close you eyes" he said as
She nestled against his chest,she was already relaxed and felt light like a feather.

"Sleep love"he said caressing her hair. He had to force himself to relax. He held himself very still, and tried to curb the desire that churned deep inside him, he move his legs restlessly and tried diverting his mind.He almost held his breath,waiting for her to fall asleep so he could go. He tried to shift her head to the pillow when he heard her steady breaths.But as soon as he attempted to remove his hand from under her head, the peacefulness of her face would turn into discomfort.

"Arey..." she mumbled in her sleep like a baby,everytime he tried to make her sleep on the pillow. Then he decided to wait for a while so that she would dift into deep sleep.

"So baby so..." he patted her cheeks lightly and her face looked serine,like she was in peace.He hadn't seen her so calm in many months.A smile involuntarily spreaded cross his face, At that moment he realized that he would happily tread his every belonging to see her in that calm and serine state.Since the very beginning his priorities had been set,his family and his work always topped his chart,everything else came much later in his his priority list. He decided to stay back with her,he slowly took his phone from the side table and called his friend.

"Nayan, yaar tum log enjoy karo,I need to do something really important,abhi aa nahin paunga,kuch plan karte hain isi week,sab ko sorry bol de yaar please" he spoke in a low tone.

He himself was very tired and he was sleepy too,but how could he miss the chance to see her sleeping so peacefully, so he kept looking at her for some time and did not realize when he fell asleep.

Her eyes opened to the sound of the alarm,Her sleep was not complete, she wanted to sleep more but she knew how many things are lined up and needed her involvement.As soon as she came to her senses,she relised that he was still there,his hands were circling her protectively. She smiled looking at his sleeping face and tried to free herself from his grip. At first he too stirred in his sleep as he missed her warmth but she ruffled his hair for few minuits and he drifted into sleep again.

She thought of getting ready as soon as possible,She was also feeling a little apprehensive, she feared what would she tell her mother if she comes there.

She quickly took a shower and was about to change it into a yellow colored salwar suit when the colour of the outfit triggered her anxiety.
It took her straight back to the day of her Haldi ceremony. That day too she was wearing a yellow outfit. Her mon told her the significance of this ceremony that day,she had told her that ,Haldi,purifies the would be bride and groom and it is also believed to protect the bride and the groom from any bad omen that might harm them before the wedding, then why it didn't protect them, she thought.

In just next few moments,she felt that her hands and feet were getting cold again. She tried doing breathing exercises,but that too didn't work.
She felt like leaving behind everything and running back to her room. She feared that non of these happiness would last.She,nervously sat on the chair of the dresser as her mind reran the whole occurrence of that fateful day. Suddenly,all the rituals related to marriages seemed meaningless and hollow to her.
She feared that something might happen to Taniya too. She started sweating in that AC room when her eyes fell on his reflection on the mirror.And at that exact moment, when she was losing faith in all the rituals and customs,she remembered one thing which he had told her last night. "do not refuse to take a step towards the things which you wanted most,you are scared as you are afraid some day you might lose it all... but everything is temporary nothing will last forever,lets stay in this moment,lets love and live when we have eachother as nobody knows what tomorrow holds"....  She took a deep breath and looked at his face again,and as soon as she understood the meaning of his words, the storm within him calmed down,she felt light and positive.

She,quickly put on her clothes and got ready,and took out Tanya's Jewelries and clothes too.

"Sidharth,suno ek baar bata do kaisi lag rahi hoon" she went near him and asked, he was in a very deep sleep so couldn't even open his eyes.

"Arey main bas puch rahi hoon ke  kaisi lag rahi hoon, bas ek baar dekh lo phir main jaaun" she said shaking him, he opened his eyes sleepily and looked her ,she was all dressed,it did something to him.His lips soften into a smile that gave warmth to her whole being.

"Khubsoorat" he said looking at her as if she was some kind of work of art.

"Kal gaye kyun nahin" she asked as she looked for a matching earrings to go with the outfit,he kept watching her while she got ready, lying in a state where he was neither fully awake nor completely drowsy.

"Someone told me that we should prioritize things" he said in his deep sleepy voice.

"Pata hota toh sex hi kar lete" she said nonchalantly and bit her tongue in embarressment as she realized what she had just uttered. Hearing her statement,he woke up at once and chuckled delightfully. After a long time it felt as if there was no chaos around them, everything seemed just  beautiful and ethereal.

❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy reading.
Loads of love to each one of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 409 7
❤️ Completed AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ She is smiling looking at the sky while sitting there in the floodlight of the moonlit night. She loves to come and si...
11.2K 378 34
When she entered his room for the first time and her eyes met with the TV that was mirroring all corners of her home, including the bathrooms, paraly...
662K 34.8K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
4.6M 232K 149
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...