Golden Hour

By asrivatsan27

Sasuke just wants to know the truth Naruto just wants to have a family that won't abandon him Sakura just wan... More

How It All Started
TAG-N
Sasuke's Worst Day Ever
The Chunin Exams
Spikes, Clones, and Scrolls
The Curse Mark
Chū Shinobu Sanjishiken
Interrupting Gaara VS Rock Lee
The Stupidest Thing Sasuke's Ever Done.
Obito
A/N
Toast On A Dinner Set. (TOADS)
Tsunade
Banana PEEL - The Way of Slipping on a Fruit
Konoha Crush

"Raitoningfizu!"

25 1 0
By asrivatsan27

2 Months Later

Naruto was fit again, which meant that he could now train and do missions freely.

"Some missions included finding lost cats, planting trees, helping farmers, the usual. These were all D rank. Some missions are escorting citizens to villages. These are C rank. Some missions are Minor assassinations. These are B rank. Some might be elite assassinations and reproductivity within a country. These are A rank. And some are Bingo Book assassinations, where the criminal has a bounty of 150,000,000 Ryu or higher. These are S rank missions. Got it now?" Hiruzen narrated.

"Yeah, we got it Jiji. Cut it with the lame talk already. Now give us at least a B rank mission. We're ready for it. Sasuke can destroy mountains and change landscapes with one move, I have the Nine-Tails, and Sakura is stronger than all of us combined, because she trained with Lady Tsunade." Said a certain blonde.

Hiruzen Sighed.

"Fine. I'll give you a B-ranked mission." He took out a scroll and read,

"You are to kill the owners of the DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo Corporate Finances. All of them. All 15. And you need to be back here by 5am tomorrow, no more and no less. It's 3pm right now. You better hurry up." Hiruzen knew that they were too chicken to kill anybody.

But he was wrong.

It took a few seconds to realised what the Third Hokage had said. But when the message had gotten through to them, they ran off at top speeds to the building, where all the owners were staying. 69 Icha Icha Street.

Once they arrived they laid down on the entrance.

"We have to come up with a plan." Sakura said.

"I thought Hiruzen was kidding. I didn't think he actually wanted us to do this mission. I think we should go back." Kakashi contrasted.

"We're not leaving until the mission is done." Sasuke added.

"Heh. You remind me of my younger self, Sasuke."

Perhaps the Third just really wanted to test the rumors that he had heard by citizens. He had to check. If this team really was as good as they say, they should have no problems with the Chunin Exams coming up.

They then leapt up onto the building right next to DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo

"Okay. I've got a plan." Naruto said confidently out of the blue.

"What is it?"

"Kill everybody in the building."

"Everybody?"

"Everybody."

"So like, every single person that comes out of the building and through it?"

"Yep."

"I hate to say it, but it actually sounds like a plan."

"Ok, hands in." Kakashi said unexpectedly.

Everybody put their right hand on top of Kakashi's.

"3, 2, 1. Be. Aggressive. Be. Be. Aggressive. Be. Aggressive. Be. Be. Aggressive." Kakashi then started chanting the cringiest thing they had ever heard before.

As Kakashi kept chanting, he realised that nobody was chanting with him.

"...We'll work on that later. Let's go. Sasuke, use that jutsu you used before on this building, but make sure to aim it at this building and this building only." Kakashi stated.

"Brigading Commandment!" The landscape rumbled as the building, 65-feet tall, began to shatter its windows and crumble to debris.

"And on top of that..."

The rest of the team watched in awe as Sasuke unveiled another technique.

"Raitoningufizu!" Sasuke looked to be controlling the thunder with some sort of lightning string in which he used to make sure his arm didn't fully get blown off.

In an instant, huge balls of lightning spawned in the middle of the building, which had a premeditated effect on the humans inside the building, including the owners of DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo. The building was burnt down to the ground, but some owners manage to sneak away in black cars as they drove down a dark alleyway.

"You two go fetch them." Kakashi commanded as he nodded towards Sakura and Naruto.

As they left, Kakashi found Sasuke clutching his own arm, veins pulsating his heartbeat and making it go faster. He had quite an amount of adrenaline momentum.

(AN: If any of you manage to guess which song 'Adrenaline Momentum' came from, you're amazing. K, back to the story)

"How did you manage to do that, Sasuke?" Kakashi questioned.

"I'm just built different." Sasuke managed to let out some words before collapsing and breathing heavily. Kakashi smirked.

"That jutsu has huge side-effects, doesn't it?" Kakashi asked.

"No, Kashi, that's not why I'm on the floor, panting my head off." Sasuke sarcastically replied.

"You need help." Kakashi offered a hand. Sasuke gladly took it.

"How'd you learn that jutsu?" Kakashi asked, putting a hand behind his shoulder to support him from falling down.

"I crammed a lot of practice into the two months that Naruto was in the hospital." Sasuke replied.

"Like..?"

"Developing my Sharingan, developing my Commandment, maybe getting a few contracts with a summon here or there, but mostly just working on some new moves."

"What kind of new moves?"

"The 'Raitoningufizu', (the move I did just then), a jutsu called 'Herufaiabureizu', a jutsu called 'Akuma No Ōra', and another one called 'Eakattā'. That's all I can remember for now."

"Lightning Fizz? Hellfire blaze? Devil's Aura? Air Cutter? When in Jashin's name did this boy learn how to do all these moves? How does he know what they are? Where did he get this knowledge from? These are supposed to be S-class moves, be this boy makes them look easy! Does his clan's eye give him the ability to learn everything extremely quickly and efficiently? He's just making a mockery of the Shinobi way!" Kakashi thought, with a blank face.

"You know, I tried to make a Lightning Fizz, but I almost got my arm blown off. How'd you do it without having a decapitated arm?" Kakashi asked.

"I did what the scroll told me to." The raven answered simply.

"What did it tell you to do?"

"Make sure you have 1 week of rest and no 'energy wasting activities', then do about 100 pushups per day, for one week. Next, I ate a lot of tomatoes. Then I tried what the scroll told me to do. Channel all your chakra into your hands, make sure you seperate your lightning chakra from others, then you need some humidity in the air, so I blew a fireball into the sky, made the weather humid, and I successfully did this jutsu."

"I did all of that. All except for the tomatoes part. I'll have to try that again." Kakashi, embarrassed with himself, sighed.

"Here come Sakura and Naruto." Sasuke pointed out, drawing Kakashi's attention to the two students, who were wide-eyed.

"Sensei...my fist started glowing. Now my fist feels numb, but I apparently split the ground into two. Is that really right, Naruto?" Sakura turned to Naruto, on her left.

"Yeah...Yeah...That...Happened." The blonde kept spacing in and out until he fell unconscious.

"Naruto!" Kakashi snapped as Naruto awoke.

"Yeah?" He asked, groggily.

"What happened to you and Sakura? I want everything from start to finish."

"Well, we had started following them, then they noticed us and started firing some kind of round, small dart at us, although when they hit us, the pain was unbearable. Then, they apparently 'ran out of ammo' and while they were 'recharging', Sakura leapt onto the roof of the car and punched it once with such force that it sent the car down about 50 meters into the ground. The force then carried through the ground and eventually cracked the ground and then split apart the road a little."

The males, listening on the story, turned to Sakura and saw her blushing and looking pleased.

"Anyway, the guys Sakura punched got one of those darts and then I think that she fainted from the pain. Then something weird happened. I got these weird sensations that felt like my wounds were healing, then I was taken to this type of sewer with this huge cage in front of me. Then there was a flash of light, then there was some kind of orange blob in front of me. He told me his name was Kurt-no-Kuramara. No, Kura. NO, KURAMA. Then he told me that he sympathised with my pain that I was feeling, and it told me that he would help me out. So next thing I know, I have a coat around me and it's coloured orange and yellow, and my skin is the same colour. Then, I can see him inside of my mind and he's telling me what to do. And my punches and kicks are apparently amped by his chakra, so he can give me his power in return for something."

"And what was that something?" Sasuke interrupted.

Naruto just shrugged. He had no clue. Kakashi was proud of his students.

One had, (sort of), befriended the Nine Tails.
One had a punch that could split the ground apart.
One could change landscapes and use S-class ninjutsu techniques.

Yep. He was proud.

He jumped onto another building and took a camera from...somewhere...and took a photo of the destroyed building and its remnants. Then, he jumped back down and asked Naruto to lead him to the scene of the owners' demise.

When they arrived, Sasuke and Kakashi were shocked at what they saw. It appeared as Naruto and Sakura were telling the truth. The owners, all dead, bloodless, debilitated, lifeless, whatever you want to call them. They stepped in piles of blood.

Kakashi went to take photographs of each owner. There was blood all over the road they were in. There was blood all over the buildings they were close to. He went to check the names off a list.

"Yuno Akarami, check. Juko Chikana, check. Hirugami Doza, check. Hara Kirishima, check. Lamar Harapito, check. Aika Akira, check. Obi Kanatatio, check. Iku Hotaru." Kakashi droned on.

Naruto motioned towards Sasuke, and asked.

"Hey, how'd you do that move? The one with the lightning and the lightning strings." He whispered.

"I simply followed the scroll that you gave me. It contained the 2 moves I did in the killing of the owners. The 'Brigading Commandment' and the 'Raitoningufizu'." Sasuke whispered back.

"Can you teach me those moves? I want to learn them really badly. They're so cool!" Naruto exclaimed softly. Sasuke looked at Naruto meaningfully. He also really wanted to teach Naruto how to use these moves; they would be such a great team, the Brigading Commandment would damage at least a city if mastered.

But...no. He couldn't. He felt too guilty about the accident that happened when Sasuke almost killed Naruto and how much pain he had felt at that moment.

"Sorry, Naruto. Maybe next time." Sasuke answered apologetically as he poked Naruto's forehead with his two index fingers.

"Teme!!! Why not?"

Sasuke kept silent.

"Teme?"

Still silent.

"Teme."

Silence.

"Teme. Why not?"

Still silence.

"Sasuke. Why not?"

Finally, Sasuke relented.

"Meet me in the Forest Of Death at 2am." Sasuke strained, as he walked away to Kakashi.

They started walking back to their village, wondering what Hiruzen's facial expression was to look like when they had seen the photos Kakashi had taken and how they had managed to complete the mission so quickly.

"I bet it'll be like this." Sasuke stated, as he shaped his face into something putrid, his face distorted as he flared his nostrils and frowned with his eyebrows becoming bushier the more they were creased. The rest of the team were in splits of laughter and were struggling to breathe with the amount of air that was put into laughing.

"No, no, it'll be like this." As Kakashi pulled a face, making a blank face.

"So you're suggesting that he'll have a blank face?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes, although there will be some indescribable things happening in his mind. Such as you becoming Chunin, Having some more B-rank missions and maybe even A-rank, maybe even-"

"Kashi!" A blonde interrupted.

"Hm?"

"We're going to become Chunin?" Naruto screamed.

"Not instantly, but if we don't win the Chunin Exams, then he might still have a good case for us."

"That's how much a B-rank mission weighs upon us?" Sasuke asked, but more calm than Naruto.

"Well, most shinobi are traumatised by their first kill in the ninja world, so it's surprising that all of you three aren't. Well, actually now that I think about it, 3 of us have had traumatic experiences, so we're used to these things." Kakashi blurted.

"3 of US?" The blonde questioned.

"Dammit! I said too much! Now all three of those brats are going to be constantly asking me what my past was like! AGGGGHHHHHHH! For once in your stupid life, mind, don't be extroverted and reveal all my secrets!" Kakashi thought, in battle with his inner mind.

"What do you mean by, "The 3 of Us", Kashi?" The blonde questioned once more.

"What I mean by that is...uhhhh..umm...it's nothing you should worry about." Kakashi stuttered. His face was beetroot red, and it was visible to the team that sweat was dripping down his face.

"Oh, look. We're at the village already." Sakura pointed out, drawing attention away from Kakashi's taboo subject. Kakashi had not been more grateful to Sakura then just now. She had single-handedly stopped her Sensei from having a full mental breakdown in front of 13 year olds.

However, Sasuke and Naruto were not oblivious to their Sensei's slight slip-up.

As they arrived, they noticed Hiruzen standing outside the gates of Konohagakure.

"So, how'd the mission go? You're all covered with blood, so I can presume that you finished?" Hiruzen chuckled.

"Yes, we did in fact finish the job." Kakashi responded, no emotion or tone in his answer as he kept a straight face.

"What? Don't kid with me, Kakashi. I need proof for this. None of you could have possibly done a mission like this so quickly-" Hiruzen was interrupted as Kakashi handed him a photo of what happened with the dead owners. Hiruzen, with his eyes wide open looking at the pictures, could not say a word. His mouth was agape. He had not imagined that kids of their caliber could do something like this.

"Like I said, I need proof." Hiruzen came back to his senses, with a cross face.

"Well, we have it." Kakashi affirmed.

"Sakura, can you punch the ground as hard as you can?" Kakashi asked.

"Oh yeah, we should probably move away from here because I don't want anybody here to accidentally die." Kakashi suggested as they jumped onto a tree.

Sakura's fist began to glow green as she channeled all her chakra into her fist and punched the damp soil beneath her as hard as she could.

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK.

BOOM!!!

Sakura's fist had carried so much power and impact that it had made a crack in the ground and had parted the Earth apart. There was now a crevice between Sakura and the others. Sakura looked at her fist, now fading away from its emerald colour to Sakura's plain skin.

"See, Hiruzen? I told you that we did it." Kakashi said with obviousness trapped in his voice.

"So she split the owner's building to pieces, I presume?" Hiruzen asked, pulling out a pipe and puffing into it.

"Not quite. That was him." Kakashi responded, pointing at Sasuke, as he jumped down from the tree.

"The Uchiha?"

"Yep. And he has a dozen techniques that he can also use."

Then Kakashi walked a bit closer to the third Hokage and whispered,

"He apparently looked at THAT scroll. The private one that you keep in your office." Hiruzen was surprised. He had locked the scroll and had even put a few seals on it to try and keep it safe from intruders. He walked over to Sasuke.

"Now, Sasuke. A little bird told me that you looked at a scroll. An S-class scroll. It was inside my office. Care to explain how you got it?" Hiruzen asked innocently.

"Naruto got it for me." Sasuke answered simply.

"Ke!!!! You idiot! Don't tell him that!" Naruto thought furiously.

But he was cut off from his rabid thinking as Hiruzen eyed Naruto suspiciously, while walking to him menacingly.

"So, Naruto. It was you who stole that scroll?" Hiruzen asked, again feigning innocence, but this time, everybody could see a visible throb mark on Hiruzen's temple.

He was pissed.

"Nope, totally not me. I don't even know who Naruto is!" He answered, looking away and sweat dropping.

"He's in denial." Kakashi and Sasuke thought.

"I knew it! You did it!" Hiruzen exclaimed as he pointed at Naruto offensively.

"Well Sasuke, we'll just get Sakura and get some rest." Kakashi sighed.

"Hm." Sasuke said his trademark 'hm'.

"Does that mean yes or...?" Sakura asked, walking over to her teamates.

"Hm."

"Let's just go." Said Kakashi, exasperated.

"Hey, Ke! Don't leave me with this madman!" Naruto screamed but to no avail as the rest of the team started walking back to the village.

A few hours later, Naruto met up with Sasuke in the Forest of Death at the allotted time period.

"Hey, Sasuke? Where are you?" Naruto whispered, looking carefully throughout the foliage blocking his way.

"I'm over here, To. Come on, I've got something to show you." Sasuke's voice rung out. Naruto followed the direction that Sasuke's voice was going and eventually found Sasuke.

"Hey, there you are. Come here, we're going to start." Sasuke called out with SOME optimism.

"So what are we doing?" The blonde asked.

"I was working on the scroll that you gave me, and it showed me how to minimise and to control my 'Brigading Commandment'. So today, I'm going to teach you how to use this move AND how to control it." Sasuke answered.

"Am I going to learn how to do the lightning move?" Naruto asked with hope.

"Do you have a lightning element? No. That means that you can't do it." Sasuke quickly shut down that idea.

"Aw, it looked so cool!" Naruto pouted.

"Tough. Get over it. Anyway, the move I'm about to teach you is way cooler and more destructive than the 'Raitoningufizu'."

"I know, I've seen it before." The blonde replied.

"Like I said, I know how to minimise and control the 'Brigading Commandment'." Sasuke seethed, through gritted teeth. Naruto's eyes widened. Sasuke had held his power back? Why?

"Well, why did you hold back? Why didn't you unleash the full force of the move?" Naruto exclaimed.

"Shhh." Sasuke quietened him, putting a finger to Naruto's lips.

"I only reduced it because I didn't want to kill anybody outside the building and even us. That's the power this has. This has a destruction radius of at least 5 kilometers."

"How do you know?" The blonde asked.

"A simple rough estimate. So, are we going to start training?"

"Yeah!" Naruto pumped his fist in the air.

"Now do 100 laps around the forest fence in 10 minutes. If you're a minute late, no training." Sasuke commanded.

"What? But-"

"100 laps or no training." Sasuke said more firmly as he laid down on a log and began to sleep.

"Dammit!" Naruto thought to himself as he grit his teeth and began to run.

This was going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 2 25
Niji is normal. Unless you count being a ninja plus being super smart and pretty normal. As well as being advisor to the Hokage, Niji's got it rough...
288K 5.2K 25
Naruto decided to unmask herself. Sasuke started developing feelings for and Naruto also started developing feelings for Sasuke also. What will this...
21.5K 599 20
Kabuto foresaw the Izanami. He knew this would happen. But he did not like to lose. That is why, he had a backup. A plan to destroy everything. Now...