Cute chubby Nandu

By lishaghosh

A two year old girl Nandini Murthy who lost her parents on a car accident and was brought to Malhotra's famil... More

Summary
Introduction
1. Accident
2. Little bundle of joy.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. Shocking truth
12.
13.
14.
16. A day off
17.
Note .
18.
19.
20.
21
22. Meri jaan tune mujhko pagal hai kiya
23.
24. Nandu rocks , Manik shocks
Tease me baby till I loose control.
26. Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya.
27. Date night.
28. Tum jo aaye zindegi baat ban gyi
29. I wanna feel you
30. Mujhe apna bana le tu
31 .
32.
33. It's a day out.
34 . First day of college
35. Manik on fire
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Family time
41.
42. Manik's anger , Nandu's calm
43. Nandu's innocence.
44. Manik's sweetheart.
45. Manik's proposal
46.
47.
48. Manik's anger
49. Manik's care, Nandini's innocence.
50.
52.
53. Harsh Truth
54. True love
55. Final day
55. Final Day
57. Marriage
58. The wedding Night.
Note
59. LOVE (Epilogue)
Bonus Chapter 1

15.

3.8K 228 37
By lishaghosh

Happy Reading Guyss...

After 16 days...

Today was Manik's last day of exams. He was feeling very relaxed today. He wanted to sleep the entire day after  his exams. Little did he know that his mini monster had planned something exclusively for him. She took help of Navya for making up the setup. She even practiced a dance for the first time in her life to dance solo that too for her love of the life.

She messaged Manik to come to the specific location . Manik denied it as he was really sleepy and tired today. "Nandu aaj ni yaar, I am very tired. Why don't you come to my place " 

Nandu agreed in spite of making so many arrangements, she reached his flat in an hour. As the door open , she hugged manik tightly , wrapping her legs around his waist . Manik balanced her and took her inside "Hey Nandu, kaisi ho, Look at you moti ho gyi ho." 

nandini whined at him hitting him lightly on his chest "Manik..... main moti ho gyi hu kya (Am I fat ?) "

Manik pinched her cheeks and said "Yes , but I am loving this chubby Nandu as well." She smiled at him and was thinking to lock him inside the room so that she can do a quick arrangement in the balcony itself and she too have to wear her dance costume. 

Nandini : Maniii I am also tired, come lets sit. 

As he took her inside she went to the kitchen to have some water. Manik settled down to search for a  movie in Netflix  , he was searching for a good romantic movie when he saw Nandini locking the doors."Aree what are you doing Nandu, why are you closing the door, listening I am not in a mood of any prank, I am really tired dammit." She giggled softly looking at his frustrated face, and called him "Manik there is a surprise for you, ok give me half n hour I will be there."

Manik agreed to her knowing her stubbornness as she won't listen to him,  and sat there being all grumpy having no idea what is she up to. Nandu went to the balcony and pouted sadly . She dragged the chair , opened all the lights from the kitchen, hall and also from bathroom to have some lighting arrangement. She tied them together and connected it in the wall. It glowed making her happy to look at the arrangement. Now she dragged all the cushions an blanket from his cupboard and also the table . She had bought some fresh flowers she placed them in the bed and being satisfied with the arrangement went to get ready "Ayyapa monster will kill me , the whole house is so dark. " 

She wore the dress and opened her hair , having no makeup she just wore her earrings. She wore light lipstick and knocked manik's room "Manii, so gye kya, I am super ready and for your information before you shout on me, I am 2 minutes early ." 

Manik rolled his eyes at her words and he was stunned looking at her angel . "Yee Nan......" She shushed him putting her fingers on his lips, "Please come with me, and don't shout " Manik frowned looking at the dark house "But why did you closed the lights ? " 

Nandini dragged him to the balcony and there he received the shock of his life. His every house material was present there and beautifully placed . 

She connected her phone with the speaker and started her dance 

Ladke oo re ladke 

kahan se aya hai re tu

Pyara Hai shakal se 

Akal ka mara haii re tu  (*2)

Haan jaal gyi haan Jaal gyi

Meri baaton se tu jaal gyi

Haan khal gyi tujhe khal gyi 

Meri beparwahi khal gyi

Mohtarma tu kis khet ki mooli

Hai zara bata

Tv pe breaking news 

Hai re mera ghagra.... Hai

She twirled around freely and manik was stunned by looking at this, he never in his wildest dream had thought Nandu would surprise him with such a mind blowing dance. His mind was blank for a minute .

Baghdad se leke Delhi via Agra

Tv pe breaking news 

Hai re mera ghagra... Hai

Manik held her by her waist and stopped the music suddenly , he was not able to control himself anymore, He kissed her furiously on her lips not leaving any time to think anything for Nandu.

Nandini : Manik , I love you ............. I love you very very much.

Ok so before you deny,  me let me tell you, today i have prepared how to beat you as well , Wo Movies me dikhate h na girls punch on the boy's face and say how dare you propose me ? 

Waisa wala. ( She said making a fist with her hands.)

Manik eyes widen in shock "But Nandu it happens when the boy proposes her or forces her to accept  his proposal but here you are the one who is proposing me. " He smirked at her knowing that she is damn pissed by now, as he was pulling her leg.

Nandini narrowed her eyes at him asking "so will you punch me ? haww manik..... " 

Nandu held his tshirt by his neck and said " I am not afraid of you , Manik Malhotra, bring it on I will call papa ......" 

Manik : I love you Nandini Malhotra. (He sat on his knees ) Will you be my girlfriend ?" He said making her quiet with her rants.

Nandani frowned at him and asked "Haww , this is cheating Manik , I planned for it, I am gonna propose you like this on knees. You cheated . (She pouted at him angrily.)

Manik : When did I cheat ? I don't cheat . (He was also playing around.)

Nandini : Okk fine fine . Now tell me will you be my girlfriend , means  boyfriend yess. 

Manik giggled at her to which nandu whined more " Bolo na "

Manik pulled her up and wrapped her legs around him making her sit on the  mattress. "So any more surprises ?" 

Nandini hugged him tightly and snuggled more "Hmm Movie. But I don't have one. You choose."

Manik " I have already chosen , This arrangement is beautiful nandu just like you. I loved it , Thankyou jaana." (He said kissing her continuously on her forehead.) 

Manik : come let's order something and then we can settle down with the movie. Jaanaa........ you look beautiful, but please wear something comfortable. 

Nandini nodded her head and went to change in his room. 

Manik groaned looking at her white smooth belly . It's not that he had not seen her like this but today was different . 

Done with the update guyss..

How was the update guys ?

Excited to see some more manan moments . I know from tomorrow all the kyy fans will be busy So I too will take a break from Wattpad till 6th December. 

You guys watch the series in loop , enjoy our real manan couple. I too will watch it.

Thankyou Lovelies.

Lisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 50
Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it feels when father gives you all blessings...
554K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...
424K 31.3K 54
A girl nandini Murthy and a boy Manik Malhotra who never talked in their school but noticed eachother. Nandini use to talk to everyone in school eve...
I found love By Kanantayal

Mystery / Thriller

72.5K 5.1K 39
Hi everyone, this is my first story so please adjust with me. This story is of a girl who became mature earlier than her age. The girl who carved f...