Always Mine {Book 3}| Complet...

By Aesthetic_Books_25

Emma James and Christopher Greyson's journey continues while Emma and Christopher have started a real relatio... More

Author's Note
Playlist
Characters Part 1.
Characters Part 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Part II: Chapter One
Part II: Chapter Two
Part II: Chapter Three
Part II: Chapter Four
Part II: Chapter Five
Part II: Chapter Six
Part II: Chapter Seven
Part II: Chapter Eight
Part II: Chapter Nine
Part II: Chapter Ten
Part II: Chapter Eleven
Part II: Chapter Twelve
Part II: Chapter Thirteen
Part II: Chapter Fourteen
Part II: Chapter Fifteen
Part II: Chapter Sixteen
Part II: Chapter Seventeen
Part II: Chapter Eighteen
Part II: Chapter Nineteen
Part II: Chapter Twenty
Part II: Chapter Twenty One
Part II: Chapter Twenty-Two
Part II: Chapter Twenty Three
Part II: Chapter Twenty Four
Part II: Chapter Twenty Five
Part II: Chapter Twenty Six
Part II: Chapter Twenty Seven
Part II: Chapter Twenty Eight
Part II: Chapter Twenty Nine
Part II: Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 20

59 3 7
By Aesthetic_Books_25

                          Chapter Twenty.

   I recall listening to music the whole ride to the church. But of course, I had known that listening to B.O.B would be escape from anxiety. And we had arrived in piece in the limousine that I imagine must cost a fortune. But Ty's family has the biggest money so of course this all makes sense. And I had the only reason to imagine everyone that is arriving to the most perfect wedding. And I sort of envied how perfect everything was.

    The flamingos that stayed outside of the cathedral, and I did nothing but laugh. And I was wondering if perhaps mom would actually pick up her phone, and obviously I know today she and Edward are extremely busy since they are going out of town for a Gala that is held by the best part of Sacramento. So I knew that just sending her a text would be a better idea. So I had gone in direct by just texting her to tell I arrived at the church and promising lots of photos from the reception because mom wasn't able to attend which Ty and Lara Jean completely understand, so they are not upset in anyway.

   Only the bride and groom will be wearing white. I'm literally wearing a dark blue suit, and I felt like this fitting was completely different. And I definitely felt like I was entering into a new haven. And I will say on the inside of the church is a lot bigger than I expected. There was a choir, an organ playing, and the walls were beautiful and elegant. And I recall the rose colored glassware and the alter was like bigger than a stage to the Madison Square Garden. And I had just thought this is gonna be a photographic memory.

    I can tell just by how beautiful it was gonna be the whole time just when three o'clock had arrived. And just as I was feeling overwhelmed, happy, excited as well. But once I was down the aisle, I already got confused when I heard the wedding music we rehearsed for this weeks ago and also the wedding rehearsal dinner, which was a bit exhausting 'cause it was hours long. And I saw Lara Jean's sister, Mary Louise coming directly for me, which actually terrified me. And she didn't want to make it such a big deal to worry Ty about it so she whispered to my ear that Lara Jean was asking for me. And so I had of course, followed Mary Louise from the alter and just when the wedding was just about to begin but was stopped half-way probably something to do with Lara Jean.

   In one of the rooms in the church that has a changing room for the choir mostly was where Lara Jean was. I didn't see any of the bridesmaids. And I had figured something had to be wrong for Lara Jean to be asking for me.

   "Did she say what she wanted me for?" I asked Mary Louise, as we were walking further to all the rooms in the cathedral that must've been filled or just occupied.

  "No, but she locked herself in the room. And she said she would if she saw you." Mary Louise said, and I knew this wasn't good, and so I had every reason to see her and see what could be wrong.

  As I stayed by the door, I quietly put my ear against the door to see if I could hear anything. But I heard absolutely nothing. So I had knocked.

  "Lara Jean, it's me! Can I come in?" I said from the other side of the door.

  The door unlocked, and I opened it enough just for me to come in because I know Lara Jean probably doesn't want Mary Louise in. So once I was in, I locked the door behind me. And I saw her in her wedding dress just sitting in the chair, and she looked terrified. She was not wearing her shoes. She looked sad but terrified, as anyone will on the day they get married. And the room was essentially small. And I could tell that something was wrong for her to be acting this way. I want to make her calm. Because I know that if she gets upset it could cause harm for her and the baby. And I want to just make sure she's alright.

  "Lara Jean," I breathed out, standing with my back against the door, and my hands in my pockets, and I was entirely confused. "You stopped the ceremony. What's going on?"

   Lara Jean had taken her veil, throwing it out of her face so she could see me better. And she had looked so terrified. I could see it on her face. But I wasn't going to pry. But maybe she wants me to, and that's why I have been brought here. But she obviously had something to say to me that was important during the ceremony before she could walk down the aisle to the alter. And I don't wish to keep Ty waiting. I'm sure he is crawling in his skin with anxiety.

I had taken my hands out of my pockets, and I get closer to her, in order to get her to try to talk to me. Because I really want to know what is going on. She wouldn't lock herself in a room without a particular reason.

"Christopher, am I good a person? And am I good enough? I need your honest answer." She spoke, and when these words hit the surface, I clearly had no idea what to really do or what to think. I was so lost of why she was saying this. Because I don't think she's a bad person.

  "What?" I had to be sure I didn't hear her wrong.

  "Am I a good person? And please do not lie. Give me your honest answer. Because my mother has told me over and over all my life how controlling and manipulating I can be." She said.

    I found that hard to believe. But I don't think she's anything her mother thinks or says. I know that Lara Jean is a good person.

  "No, Lara Jean." I spoke. "I do not think you are a bad person. Your a good person. And I think you are a good person because you inspire me, Lara Jean."

   I can tell that she found my response to be the closest thing to positivity she probably heard today. And I know Lara Jean is very emotional and exhausted. I mean she is eight months pregnant, so a lot is going on for her. Not just the doctor appointments and checkups. Or how the doctor keeps pressuring Lara Jean to actually gain more weight, which has made her more irrational because she feels like she is big enough. But it makes me laugh because it's either Ty, her mom or her sister that is going to these doctor appointments. And the second she gets out of the doctor appointment she would have to stop at an Italian restaurant and actually have food, not to mention since she's been pregnant her appetite is quite large.

   "What do you mean I inspire you?" Lara Jean asked, her face had the perfect look of makeup on, and her manicured nails were a beige color. And I had seen the look of concern but confusion on her face.

   "I mean is, you were the first person I became friends with at UC Hastings. We met at the uni and I knew no one. And as you are aware, I was going through a lot. And I stayed in a dorm for three months. And everyday you would March to the campus and practically break my door down and you would force me out of my dorm and to actually do something productive with my life. And you have been my best friend and so I'm telling you, you are such a great person. And I love that you can be controlling or manipulating. And by the looks of it, Ty loves that about you. He wouldn't be waiting at that alter today if he didn't." I explained to her.

    The room fell quiet between us. And I was definitely feared with what Lara Jean could be so worried about. And I don't believe that her mother actually thinks that she is a manipulator and controlling. But is it always a bad thing? It's not like Lara Jean is someone like Peach. Because that is a whole different story. Because Lara Jean is kinder, nicer and she actually cares about other people. And she has self respect.

"I mean, what if when we get married... what if Ty gets bored of me. I mean it happens all the time. When a girl ends up having a guy's baby he somehow gets distant and won't even be attracted to her. It happens all the time. I watched a couple saying this that was guessed on Dr. Phil." Lara Jean practically rambled in such a fast way, and she looked like she was completely stressing out,

"No, no, no, no." I shook my head violently and I reached for her. "You cannot think like that. Ty, he's crazy about you. I think you both getting married... this Union it's bringing you both closer. And like my dad used to say... 'everything happens for a reason' and I believe that God brought you two together. You live in that perfect house that was quite a fixer upper. And you both are about to be married by God. And your both going to have a baby. You should be crying with happiness. This should be the happiest day of your life."

Lara Jean froze, and she thought about it, knowing I must be right. And she knows that I wouldn't say anything so bad about her, and I know that deep down what she's going through is low self esteem. It's bad enough she's self conscious. And her being so dismissive with herself doesn't even tell me enough. But it tells me just enough. And I can see it isn't cold feet or whatever. It is her feeling afraid of not being good enough for him. And I know Lara Jean very well that she can and will be the best.

   "I'm afraid of letting him down. But what if he looks at me and thinks that I'm not who he wants or what he wants or needs? I mean look at me. I look ridiculous in this dress. I been tripping over it." Lara Jean had threw his forehead into the palm of her hand as if she had a headache, but I could tell she was anxious.

   "Lara Jean, your perfect. You never doubted yourself before. Don't doubt yourself now. Because as your best friend, I want you to realize that your worth all the happiness, kindness and love in this world. Because that's what Ty sees. He sees this part of you that I don't think I understand. Because as the soulmates you both are, he sees you to be the only person in his world." I said, explaining to her and she had melted right into what I said and it looked like she was actually believing me. Because everything I said is true.

  "Do you really mean that, Christopher?" She asked me, her voice sounding scratchy.

   "I mean every word I say." I nodded.

      I had helped her up with my hand and she stood on her two feet, and she grinned and she had then hugged me and I stayed in that embrace with her. And the second I was in that embrace, I was brought back to the days of our early friendship. And I remembered our first encounter. And then we both pulled out of the embrace and then Lara Jean wiped away her tears underneath her eyes. And her dress was tight in spite of the underneath layer. Her pregnant stomach popping out between her hips as she wore the lace dress with a few beads. And she had on a white pearl necklace on. And sapphire earrings. She wore her hair up in the most professional bun. It reminded me of Audrey Hepburn's bun from Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Which is so ironic because Lara Jean is obsessed with Breakfast at Tiffany's. When we first met, her room had the decor of 1960s aesthetics and Audrey Hepburn, Natalie Wood and Marilyn Monroe all over. Lara Jean forced me to sit through Breakfast at Tiffany's and Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Both iconic old films. And then there was this film from the 1950s with Elizabeth Taylor that she also forced me to sit through called A Place in the Sun. Which I liked, but it had a sad ending. Which I cried at the ending but not as sad as Up or Coco. I guess watching movies together was what our friendship was all about.

"Where did you go?" She asked, she had noticed I went somewhere else.

"I was thinking back to the day when we first met." I replied, taking the memory in very well.

It looked to me that she was obviously reminiscing it. And it was something I don't think she does. Because she isn't always in her head constantly. At least until now. And almost quickly I had seen her acknowledge the idea.

  "We met during orientation. So yeah, it's kinda hard to forget the day we met." Lara Jean said, a small laugh escaping her.

  "Or how about that time when I forced you to watch every 80's movie there was that I liked. And even though I had plans with Ty, I stood him up to hangout with you. And it's funny because you and Ty didn't even know each other yet." I said, reminding her as I brought up.

  "Yeah, we also played Dungeons and Dragons for like twenty hours. And we also played Fortnite. And I basically kept dying. But you were just perfect at it. And Ty laughed at me because of how upset I was." Lara Jean laughed, and I actually remember all those good times.

  "You practically threw the remote at me." I pointed out.

  "I did not!" She exclaimed happily, and her laugh escaping.

  "You definitely did." I reassured.

   "Okay fine. But what about that time we had met up at that Chinese restaurant in San Francisco. And you used to talk to me about how much you hated your stepdad." She said, and all I had actually done was think back to then, and yes, I think I used to moan and complain to Lara Jean about all my problems, I think that is so vivid and hard to forget, in my opinion.

   "To me he was a monster back then. But he's cool now." I said. "He and my mom have worked their problems out. My mom she's doing so much better after four months of AA meetings and counseling. Something Edward never had accomplished with Emma's mom."

   Lara Jean had picked up her bouquet of flowers. And she held them in her lap. And she knows that when I speak about anything with my family, it's quite exhausting for her to hear. And I get the knowledge that Lara Jean has never liked Edward. Well for starters on how he has treated me in the past. And because she thinks he's toxic, a liar, and a narcissist. And this might all be true. But he is actually the only person I will have to be like a father to me since my dad died. So I look up to him in some sort of way.

    I know that Lara Jean is the kind of friend, she's always been my friend and I know that Lara Jean will be there for me if I ever were to have it. And I think that's why Ty and Lara Jean wanted me in the wedding party and they picked me as the godfather to their child. And I guess I'm down for it, but I haven't even processed that until now. And I know that Lara Jean had issues with commitment since her last relationship. After him, she told me she could never be with anyone else or find love in that way. And then of course, I knew that Ty liked Lara Jean and so, I somehow suggested for Ty to ask her out and actually go out with her. And they did go out on that date that was supposed to be a blind date. But it turned out better than it was supposed to be. It's like a Harry and Meghan thing almost.

   "Well I just hope he doesn't hurt you again. I mean, he practically caused problems on Christmas during our first semester when we met. And I don't want some big guy like him bullying you again." Lara Jean said.

   "Lara Jean, you don't think you quite understand. He was being protective over Emma. And he has taken full responsibility and accountability for everything he did. He's a changed person from two years ago." I explained to her, and then I thought to myself by putting myself in his shoes. "I mean, I probably would be the same way if I found out my daughter was sleeping with my stepson. So he had every right to act the way he did. But yes, he went too far. But now when I think about it, Emma and I went into so blindly. And we weren't careful. But this shouldn't matter. Because he accepts us now."

      I could see right through Lara Jean that she just didn't care. And I had looked at her wondering what could be upsetting her as well. The talk of Edward definitely threw her off a bit.

   "I know that you are happy with Emma." Lara Jean had a quick change of subject.

  I had felt a little uncomfortable going into this. Because it didn't sound so great with where she was heading with this.

   "Yes, I am. But what's that got to do with anything?" I chuckled uncomfortably.

  "Well, I know how she was very wishy washy with you for a year. And I don't want her maybe dumping you and then you get hurt. I mean, you do remember how you almost took your own life because of it? And then you dated Peach, and that was even worse. And I just don't want you getting hurt." She said.

    I always knew that Lara Jean still had a hard time at trusting Emma. But she doesn't understand anything about Emma. Because when I first met Lara Jean I always talked about Emma. Constantly. And then when I saw Emma after a eight months for the first time, I was devastated and hurt by her moving with Noah. And then I tried killing myself and then Ty basically brought me back to life along with Peach. And so from me being evaluated, Lara Jean always sort of blamed Emma for what happened to me so I understand why she still doesn't trust her.

   "I'm not going to, Lara Jean. If anything, everyone thinks that I might hurt her." I said, defending Lara Jean.

  "Okay. But I promise you, if she ever hurts you, I will literally hate her forever. And I might lose control of my fist. And I might take a blow torch to her hair. So consider this her only warning." She said, which I knew she wasn't joking because she's the most protective friend that I have. Just like I know if I hurt Emma in anyway that Victoria might beat the shit out of me.

   "Okay," was all I could say.

     And then a loud knock that turned into a loud bang came onto the door, and I had unlocked it, and I opened the door a crack to find Mary Louise there, just awaiting for me to actually have us out.

  "Well is she coming out or not? Or are you both eating donuts or something?" Mary Louise said, sarcasm all in her voice due to her having to have a smart remark for everything she says.

  "Yes, yes, yes... we're coming. Just a second." I had said, and then I closed the door.

     I turned to look at Lara Jean who was now standing, holding her her bouquet of flowers. And she looked ready to walk down the aisle. She was no longer terrified of failing or being the worst person to Ty. I seemed to have gotten her through it. And then I had opened the door for her and she walked out before I did. And then Mary Louise was outside the door, and immediately she started with the nagging at her.

   "Okay, seriously? What the fuck is wrong with you, Lara Jean? You basically have embarrassed us? Do you think you can just hide away in a stupid fucking closet?" Mary Louise yelled at her, and she looking like the most uptight bitch she is, and I'm actually worried about Ty having her as his sister-in-law.

  "Mary Louise, please don't." Carol Anne quickly tried her best to defend Lara Jean.

"Butt out Carol Anne!" Mary Louise screamed at Carol Anne, basically taking over again. Just like she did at Lara Jean's birthday party that was held two months ago in late July. "Your not the Maid of Honor here."

Carol Anne shook her head, and sighed in frustration and then she walked away. I actually didn't think I should say anything. But Lara Jean didn't deserve to be treated like this by her on her wedding day. Mary Louise is not a good or kind person.

"Seriously? Was any of that necessary?" Lara Jean calmly said to Mary Louise, who was spiraling out of anger still.

"Yes!" Mary Louise spat. "It fucking was. Pastor James is probably furious of the delay you caused! I mean what do you care? You don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself!"

I couldn't believe Mary Louise just said that to Lara Jean. And I could see on Lara Jean's face that she just hurt her.

   "Oh and you don't?" Lara Jean took her bouquet and placed it on the table, and walked right up to her sister, staring at hard in her face like she hated her. And I think that might be true.

  "I care about others feelings, unlike you. Mom and dad always let you walk over them. You got your car at sixteen, you spent your sweet sixteen at that club dad had to book, and you got your piercings and tattoos done that dad paid for. And then you took gymnastics when you were a child... again walking all over dad. Taking his money. Like always. You are so fucking selfish. I mean, your only getting married because your knocked up! I mean do you even love Ty?" Mary Louise kept spitting out the worst things to say, and I knew Lara Jean wouldn't be able to handle any of this.

   Lara Jean cried, and tears were filling up in her eyes.

   "Shut up Mary Louise!" Lara Jean yelled at her. "You don't know anything about me and my fiancé. He is going to be my husband! He is the best thing that ever happened to me! And I have never been happier!"

   I was a little worried because stress really isn't good for Lara Jean right now.

   "WHY DO YOU GOTTA RUIN EVERYTHING!" Lara Jean screamed at Mary Louise.

   "Hey! I'm saying the truth. You've done nothing except put on a stupid wedding dress and a stupid ring that you get to have. You have everything that I want! It should be me because I'm the oldest daughter!" Mary Louise raged on, and just by that as soon Lara Jean finally figured out what Mary Louise was so jealous of all the time.

   "Mary Louise, I'm not just getting married because I'm knocked up. I'm getting married because I love Ty. That's why I'm doing this." Lara Jean defended herself, trying to let her sister know how she truly feels.

     And then Mary Louise just started to breakdown and cry. And I actually did not understand it. Why was she the one crying? And it's clear that Mary Louise is beyond jealous of Lara Jean because she is jumping ahead, and she hates the attention that Lara Jean is getting, and so it has definitely left Mary Louise wounded, angry, envious over this whole wedding. It's something Mary Louise hates in spite of her doing the whole planning with Lara Jean and Ty. As in the catering is something she definitely planned.

  "Lara Jean, please calm down and don't get worked up. It's not good for you to be like this." I said to Lara Jean as I had rubbed her back, and I actually had thought that this wasn't needed.

  "I know, your right." Lara Jean nodded.

      Her dad came around and he was ready for them to let the ceremony know what the plan is, so Lara Jean told him she was ready. And then he sent Lara Jean's brother, JJ to let Pastor James know that Lara Jean was ready. And just in moments, Lara Jean had fixed her veil by putting it in front of her face, and Mary Louise fixed Lara Jean's gown by making sure the long back of her dress was out traveling behind her as she walked while the veil flowed behind her.

  "Christopher, how do I look?" Lara Jean asked me, as she wanted my full opinion.

  I had a good look at her, and I just knew that she was the perfect bride. And she is just perfect. And there's no way that what she's doing by being happy is wrong. Because she deserves to be happy. Mary Louise may think this is all for attention but I know the real Lara Jean. I know personal things about her. Mary Louise may think otherwise. I can tell by the look of Lara Jean she obviously looks like her dad, but she is not very close to her mom, she and her brother, JJ look alike and they both have diabetes, they have since they were young. Lara Jean and Mary Louise have always been competing with each other. When they were little girls they always fought with each other. Mary Louise has their mother's blonde hair and green eyes. Lara Jean is originally a brunette but over the years she has dyed her hair. And she's still a balayage blondish brown haired.

And Lara Jean somehow could never compete with Mary Louise because their mother found her to be so perfect. She had perfect grades, good friends and she was athletic. And of course, the eldest. But Lara Jean was known as the favoritism towards their father. Lara Jean wasn't on the field hockey team like Mary Louise. Lara Jean was a swimmer. And she only had one best friend in high school. And she was really about keeping to herself.

"You look perfect. Beautiful." I complimented, but it was true, I wasn't saying what she wanted to hear, I was saying what she deserved.

The music in the place was heard, and also, I had seen Mandy as I walked back out to the alter and I stood beside Ty, who looked at me like he thought something awful happened. But I simply gave him the look to let him know everything is okay. And then he sort of just went with the flow I guess.

The wedding music that played through the church was louder than ever. And I had stayed right where I was supposed to be whilst the music was playing, with everyone standing and somehow there was a peaceful feeling. And I think I felt a bitter touch of happiness that I haven't like this in so long, especially at events like this.

    The moment the walks being as they are, I had remembered the feeling of bashful happiness. And then the Groomsmen had all walked down the aisle having to be Aaron, Ian, Tom, Logan and Trevor. And of course, however, the bridesmaids had then walked down and I watched Mandy, Victoria, Petra, Naomi, Carol Anne and Emma.

     Clearly I wasn't expecting the long emerald green silk dresses they were wearing but it looked perfect. And I actually liked seeing Emma wearing the most elegant dress with a standing out color. And I noticed Aaron literally staring right across at Mandy as she walked across down the aisle. But nobody could compare to my girlfriend.

I watched Emma walk down the aisle right behind Naomi who had beautiful purple hair now. And she herself looked great. And then of course, Emma appeared off like a goddess while entering the aisle. I couldn't actually help but tell myself how gorgeous she is. And she was completely the most perfect girl in my eyes. I only have eyes for her. And she looked like a bombshell in the dress she was wearing. The long silk emerald green dress. She was beyond gorgeous. And if I could, I would kiss her. But I had told myself to stay still and to not do anything. Standing still, I had locked eyes with Emma briefly. And she had gone into the benches and once the bridesmaids were through, then Mary Louise as the Maid of Honor came down the aisle, and she looked as if she wished the attention was on her.

Ty's younger cousin, Lamar Alexander Troy, was the ring bearer and after him walked down was Lara Jean's two little cousins, Izzie and Maisy as the flower girls. And I will say that they are absolutely adorable, and they are both nocturnal twins, one with light brown hair and the other with dark brown hair. And they were only six years old, being cute and adorable as ever.

But as it was time for Lara Jean's big entrance, she walked on her father's right side, and of course, the way I saw her just walking down the aisle, I did see how elegantly beautiful Lara Jean looked. She obviously shined. And I had seen Lara Jean being emotional, and I swear, I saw tears in Ty's eyes. And I don't think I have ever thought of ever seeing him this vulnerable. Lara Jean had joined right to the alter to where Ty was. And once she was there, Lara Jean had threw the veil out of her face. And then the church music stopped, and I began to cry myself and I wiped away a tear that fell from beneath my eye.

I wish I had a tissue, I thought to myself.

We were all seated. And I was on the end, sitting next to Aaron. Behind us were Ty and Lara Jean's parents. And I immediately just saw Pastor James who was standing on the alter, with his Bible to read from whilst he had done the only work he was meant. The room fell into a quiet.

"Dearly beloved, we have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of this man and woman in Holy Matrimony. The bond and covenant of marriage was established by God in creation, and our Lord Jesus Christ adorned this manner of life by His presence and first miracle at the wedding in California. It signifies to us the mystery of the union between Christ and His Church and Holy Scripture commends it to be honored among all people." Pastor James had said, speaking through in which I had entirely heard so many people crying through the whole room of the church.

Pastor James continued on with "The union of husband and wife is intended by God for their mutual joy; for the help and comfort given each other in prosperity and adversity; and, when it is God's will, for the procreation of children and their nature in the knowledge and love of the Lord. Therefore marriage is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, deliberately, and in accordance with the purposes for which it was instituted by God." Pastor James spoke, obviously reading from the Bible and speaking through loudly that his voice had bounced through the walls of the church.

I actually wished that I could hold my emotions together but I could not. The tears had just fallen down from my eyes. And I actually felt myself embracing one thing after another. And I had smiled, seeing my two best friends in the world were getting wed in front of my very eyes. And I just cried with complete happiness.

I had seen Emma who looked like she was also going into tears. And she had looked right over at me. And she had tears coming from her eyes, and I did look in direct at her, and it was this exact moment that I would love her forever. Because she is my forever. Always has been and always will be.

"Into this Union Lara Jean Meghan Watson and Tyrese Antron Browning now come to be joined." Pastor James gestured his hands in direct at both Ty and Lara Jean. And then he looked to the wedding ceremony, "if any of you can show just cause why they may not be lawfully wed, speak now, or else forever hold your peace."

And the whole church stayed quiet. But of course, Mary Louise stands up and immediately JJ and Carol Anne had pulled her back down and prevented her from saying anything. It sort of caused me to laugh at how stupid Mary Louise could possibly be.

He then moved on to say, looking at Lara Jean. "Do you Lara Jean Watson, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together with him in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all others, be faithful unto him as long as you both shall live?"

"I will." Lara Jean answered.

And then Pastor James turned to look at Ty. "Do you Tyrese Browning, will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together with her in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I will." Ty responded.

Pastor James then had looked at the entire congregation and saying, "Will all of you witnessing these promises do all in your power to uphold these two persons in their marriage."

"We will." The whole congregation spoke.

And then we had all followed with a hymn song. And I have to say the music was absolutely beautiful and it sounded like angels singing. And I was definitely crying now because everything about it was so beautiful. The tears just kept coming down from my eyes. And Aaron noticed, so he had reached for Ty's mother who had passed me a tissue that I took, wiping underneath my eyes.

And after the hymn of a song, then Pastor James, "now passing for the vows exchange between the bride and groom."

Ty and Lara Jean had now faced each other for their vows, holding each other's hands.

"Tyrese, now repeat after me." Pastor James said to Ty. "I, Tyrese Browning."

  "I, Tyrese Browning."

  "Take you, Lara Jean, to be my wife," Pastor James said.

   "Take you, Lara Jean, to be my wife." Ty repeated.

  "To have and to hold from this day forward," Pastor James said for Ty to repeat.

  "To have and to hold from this day forward." Ty repeated.

  "For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer" Pastor James said.

  "For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer." Ty said.

  "In sickness and in health, to love to cherish." Pastor James said.

  "In sickness and in health, to love to cherish." Ty repeated.

  "Until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

  "Until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." Ty said, looking in direct at Lara Jean who was crying tears.

  They both dropped hands. Lara Jean then took Ty's right hand in hers and said, "I, Lara Jean, take you, Tyrese Browning, to be my husband, to have and to hold form this day forward, for better, for worse, for poorer, in sickness, and in health, to love, and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

   Ty and Lara Jean had dropped hands.

   "Bless, O Lord, these rings as a symbol of the vows by which this man and this woman have bound themselves to each other; through Jesus Christ our Lord." Pastor James spoke loudly, his voice louder than ever as he praised in speaking to God.

    I had wiped my eyes with my tissue because I was still crying.

   "Amen." We all said.

     Ty's cousin Lamar had brought up the rings, and Ty had placed the ring on the left ring-finger of Lara Jean's.

   "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I have honor you, in the name of the Father, and of the son, and the Holy Spirit." Ty said to Lara Jean, and there was a smile on her face as well as tears.

  Lara Jean had taken Ty's hand and placed the ring on Ty's left hand on the ring-finger.

   "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I have honor you, in the name of the Father, and of the son and the Holy Spirit." Lara Jean said.

   Pastor James had then took both of Lara Jean and Ty's hands.

   "Now that Lara Jean Watson, and Tyrese Browning, have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands and the giving and receiving of rings, I pronounce that they are husband and wife in the name of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit." Pastor James announced loudly calling upon.
"Those whom God has joined together, let no one put asunder."

   "Amen." Everyone said.

  And then we had stood up for the Lord's Prayer.

   "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen."

   Pastor James had then directed the whole congregation to be seated, and to have Lara Jean and Ty kneel while the church choir went into song. The church choir went on singing something pure and beautiful. I had to wipe my tears a few times.

Pastor James had then blessed both Lara Jean and Ty, kneeling saying, "God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, bless, preserve and keep you; the Lord mercifully with his favor look upon you, and fill you with all spiritual benediction and grace; that you may faithfully live together in this life, and the age to come have life everlasting. Amen."

Pastor James addresses us all gathered, "The peace of the Lord be with you always."

"And always with you." Everyone said.

Ty and Lara Jean stand and face each other. And then Pastor James speaks.

"Lara Jean Watson and Tyrese Browning, having witnessed your vows of love to one another, it is my joy to present you by the state of California I now pronounce you husband and wife." He said, and of course, at the extend of the whole church being quieter than it was just a minutes ago. And then he turns to Ty and says, "you may kiss the bride."

And immediately I heard the church music going off. And then Ty and Lara Jean had kissed passionately and we had all just applauded, and we just laughed or cried, and I will tell you that I definitely cried probably in the worst way. The bells started ringing. And I was seeing my two favorite people in the world, and of course, I had eyed over to Emma who looked just as tearful as I was.

And once we had all gotten outside, I had awaited for Emma and once I had ran into her and I grabbed her, by stealing her away from Mandy, and not caring at all. And once I had found Emma in my arms in the quickest moment that I was clearly missing her, and now that I actually found her, I was beyond emotional but super happy to see Emma since it's been less than twenty-four hours.

I leaned in to kiss her, but she politely pulled away.

"Hold on." Emma said quickly, and then she reached down to her feet and she took her shoes off, being completely barefooted.

And then of course, I had went in for the kiss and Emma had pulled me in both cupping both sides of my face, as she kissed me.

"I have missed you. I thought I was going to have a panic attack without seeing you most of the day." I said, and I was holding her hand, and Emma easily chuckled at me.

"It's only been a day. But don't worry, I missed you too. I also dreamed about you." Emma giggled.

"What kind of dream?" I had asked.

"Us in Paris. Because it's the city that I would love to go with you." Emma said.

I had actually thought about how lovely that sounds and I actually would give everything by going to Paris with Emma someday. And then I noticed Lara Jean and Ty getting into the limousine, and I had pulled Emma close to me. And then we were all to meet at the reception, but I know that tonight might be a wild night and I was somewhat wanting nothing but to stay right by Emma's side the whole night. I mean, of course I am.

"We will in hopes to go to Paris. You know I want to go there just as much as you do." I told her, reminding her, and then just as quick Emma laughed, and she was holding my hand and we continued to get to the car, and she had her clutch and the bouquet in her hand and then I unlocked the door.

Emma and I got in my black Honda and we buckled up, and we're going to meet at the reception. And I had turned on my car, roaring to life, and I looked to Emma and all I could was smell her perfume.

   "Emma, I just want you to know that I love you." I grimaced, seeing her look right at me as she sat in the passenger front seat beside me.

  "Yes,  of course I know.  Because I love you too like I always have." She replied, a smile on her face. 

    We both leaned in, and we kissed for the passion of love between us. I had pulled her in towards me, and we both moaned, turning this into a make out session that got out of hand for a minute. And then we pulled away, no matter how hard it was.  And then I put the control in drive and I pulled out of the lot.

A/N:

   Hey Miners
Hope you guys are doing well.
I'm sorry that it's been a while.
I'm trying to update as much as possible. 

  I'm just kinda going thru some
things. And I just want to try to
get through this chapter that I
knew would be long anyways.
But yeah, this is it.
I will try to update soon.

  If you liked this please vote.
And comment your thoughts and predictions.
I'm done begging for voters.
If you don't vote,  then your lucky
I'm still updating at all. I shouldn't cos
only 3 out of 15 readers vote.

  But anyways, tell me what u think
down in the comments.

#loveyourself
#staybeautiful
#alwaysandforever
#treateveryonewithkindness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 18.2K 36
Falling in love with your best friend's brother is never a good thing, is it? Falling in love with both of your best friend's older brothers? That's...
45 5 4
Matt wanders back into Alexs's life... injured and babbling. Why is he here? Alex doesn't have time to argue, not with Matt's life on the line. Howev...
75 0 6
Have you ever thought that the present reality can be predetermined and constantly monitored by the dark forces of the future world with the only aim...
10.5K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...