And You Became My Destiny...(...

By MahiMC22

A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
New Story Announcement
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Announcement
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Epilogue

Part 8

2.2K 147 24
By MahiMC22

Khushi came to the dinning table, Arnav ate without even giving her any glance, all the time there was anger in his face, he even hurriedly eat and left the table to avoid her, when she tried to say sorry,he didnt even bother to hear... she felt very hurt seeing him avoiding her.

After a while when he got ready for his office, he came to her and asked.. 'why are you not ready yet, get ready I will drop you'

' my class got shifted to noon..I will take subway' she said without looking at him...
'oh,ok.. be careful..'
'I will, you don't have to worry..' twisting her lips she left the place angrily..
' What the..?' ..

Now that's good, at first she made me angry and when I showed anger, she is showing tantrum to me , wow.. Now I have to go behind her and pacify her.. what she expect that she will make me upset and I will be sweet and loving to her, I just reacted to her action, dammit!!.. ok, now go Arnav and pacify your wife, how dare you to ignore her for few minutes. The mighty ASR is nothing but a puppy in front of her.. Whatever, I can't see her upset.. I can tolerate anything but her sad face.. Now go behind her and say sorry, that's what left in life.. Arnav chuckled on his own thoughts..

Entering their room, he saw she is folding clothes in their walk in closet. He hugged her from behind.. She jerk a little with his sudden action and annoyingly said.. ' what are you doing? Leave me..' he shook his head in no and said..'immhmm.. not possible in this life time, I am not gonna leave you.. I didn't hold your hand to leave.. Samjhi tum?' she tried to get out of his hold, but he didnt give her any chance..Kissing her nose he said, ' Nak pe hamesha gussa keu chara rehta hai tumhara?..'

' my wish..do you have any problem??'..

' No, I don't, you can be mad as much as you want because I love pacifying you.. actually I love everything about you.. '

' stop buttering me now.. you were so rude..' she said moving her head in disapproval..
Turning her twoards him he hold her by her arms and said, 'Baby please try to understand, this matter is very sensitive, you can't expect me not to react like that.. do you know, you are the only one who can talk to me about it. I dont even allow Di to utter a word about it..So, I expect you to understand, its not easy..' she looked at him sadly and with a very sad tone she said,' what ever I said, I said for your good only because I want you to let go of the past trauma, I am sorry for hurting you.. '..

' No Jaan, I understand your concern.. ' after a pause Arnav continued, holding her arms, 'Are you afraid about what I said last year about being a father, than let me clear it to you, you dont have to be afraid because I can be anything but my father, I love you so much Khushi, So so much that I can not think of hurting you in my worst dream , I know I had a terrible childhood and you also suffered a lot in your childhood but I want to promise you today, our future will be nothing like that, our past trauma will not touch our future because we will be there together, it may sound filmy but its the truth of my life that just you being there everything changes magically..'

Khushi hugged him tightly, ' I love you too Arnav ji, i love you so much but I really want you to make little peace with your past, so that you can at least get read of those bad dreams. I am not saying to do it for any one but for you for us. Yes I don't want any shadow's of our past in our future.. Mujhe dar lagta hai..'

'I know jaan, I know ..khushi you dont have to fear about anything. Untill we are together there is nothing to be worried. Khushi when we will have our own family, you will understand that this fear, anxiety was nothing, I promise. khushi for a long time I was afraid of a relationship or marriage, I never thought I will fall in love but just meeting you once my heart fall for you and after spending this much time with you, I can say that if i can be this good with you, i can be better in my future role ..' she nodded her head and snuggle more into him.. To lighten the mood he said,' By the way I just spoke for myself, I hope you also think that I am a good husband.. '
She looked at him with a smile and said.' you are the best and I trust you, you will be a very good father too..' she shied.. And again hug him..

' thank you and I will not break your trust. But I don't want to extend our family now..'

' OK, I also don't want now, but one day..'

' Yes one day..' On that note he gave a kiss to her forhead.. They stand hugging each other for a while. After few minutes she was rolling his tie in her finger and with a cuddly tone she called him.. 'Arnav jiii..'
Mocking her he replied, ' Yes Khushi jiii..'
' I want you..' At first Arnav didn't understand what she is trying to say, breaking the hug he looked at her confusingly and said, 'haaa..' bitting her lips with a whispering voice she said,
'Arnav ji...I want you.. Now..'

Widening his eyes he raised his eyebrows.. ' last time I checked its not holi today , so there is no way you had drank bhang right? ..' she slapped his arm getting little irritated with his comment, she hided herself in his chest again.. He chuckled and thought to play with her as she is rarely vocal about intimacy , either he asked or it works naturally between them. Though he loves the way it is, he adores his shy wife, it feels differently good when she vocals it, it makes him feel special, makes him feel she also wants him as much as he wants her in every sense..

'But khushi what you want from me, I don't understand..' he said like an innocent child..
With a shocking look she said, ' Haaa.. You don't understand..'
' No.. Please tell me in details..'
' understand na..' she plead..
' I will understand, you just have to explain.. Now tell me, what you want.. '
' I can't.. You understand by yourself or leave it..' she said folding her hands with each other, not looking at him..
' OK, I guess, I have to leave than.. I am getting late anyway..' saying that he turned to leave..

She looked at him shockingly opening her mouth big..
'Laad Governor, phir ana mere pass, apko maja cakaungi.. ' suppressing his laugh he turned to her and said,' Than tell me what you want... ' at first she hold his collar roughly, than gentling the hold standing on her toes, she gave a long kiss to his cheek and wishpered in his ear, ' make love to me..' he looked at her magnificently with all the love and longing.. Than leaving his collar she said with a mischief, ' but if you are getting late for office, you can go..'

' I will be the biggest idiot if I let go this opportunity' kissing her cheek he said, ' I can never say no to my wife..'..she looked down smiling with shyness, he again asked, ' what happened to my shy wife. How come she bacame bold today..'
' Why you don't like it..'

' I love it..' saying that he picked her up bridal style and without wasting a second he locked their lips together .. For sometimes they can forget all the tensions of the world and can drown into the passionate world of their love, where no one exists but them, their little world of love...
:
:
:
Next Morning

Opening his eyes Arnav found khushi is getting ready for college, getting up from the bed in hurry , he said, ' Babe, why didn't you wake me up..?'
' You were sleeping so peacefully I didn't feel like to wake you up and I will take a train, it's only 1 train to my college anyway..'
' khushi how many times I have to tell you, when I am home you will not take any bus or train.. '
' Accha baba.. Get ready.. '

After a while when they were almost about to go out, khushi said.. ' Arnav ji I want to ask you something..'
' Yes.. '
' I was thinking, if I can to go to Di's place after class today.. '
Arnav didn't reply..
' I will not go if you don't want to.. I was thinking as you will be in the office, So I can be there with Di and will come back before you return but I won't if you don't want me to go.. '
Arnav was still on his thoughts..Putting her hand on his shoulder she said..' I won't go, I am sorry I asked..'.
'it's ok.. You go..' he said with a low voice..
' Are you sure?'..

' Yes.. How will you go?.. It's really far'
' I will take an Uber, later Di or Jija ji will drop me..'
' that's why I keep asking you to learn driving.. But when did you ever listen to me..'
' I will learn soon..'
' You always say that.. Lazy bone..'
' You are there na, I don't need to learn, you can take me wherever I want to go.. '
' what if I am not gonna be there with you.. What are you gonna do.. '

She felt a pinch on her heart, he is not gonna be there, is it even a possibility that he is not going to be with her?..
With moist eyes she asked ..' what do you mean you are not going to be there?? Ha? '... He looked at her surprisingly as her voice was heavy.. ' I am just saying generally..'
She said screaming at him, ' I don't want to hear generally.. How dare you to say that you are not going to be with me ..'

' khushiii...what's wrong.. Come here Jaan.. '.. Hugging her to his chest he said, ' why are you getting emotional for such a silly thing.. Are you OK?' closing her eyes in his chest she said..
' Tell me you will be there with me always, hamesha hamesha!! .. '

' Is that a question, of course I will be with you.. Arnav or khushi hamesha saath rahenge..' he keeps caressing her hair..' You are making me worried baby, why you reacted like that.. '

' I don't know.. I think I am having mood swings.. I do have that sometimes, you know I am Sankadevi.. ' he laughed and said.. 'Yes that's what you are and no one can handle Sankadevi other than her laad governor..'

She also laughed and breaking the hug she said.. 'Let's go, we are getting late..'
'Yeah let's go..' Arnav was on deep thought, did he reacted to much on his father thing with her, why is she so emotionally vulnerable..
:
:
:
Same Day Late Afternoon

Everything was ready, Anjali khushi and shyam was about to seat circling the little fire and at that time, the bell rang. When Shyam opened the door he was surprised to see Arnav but more than him Khushi and Anjali was surprised. They were not believing their eyes, he really came. Without talking to anyone he sat for the havan and every one followed..With teary eyes Anjali hold khushi's hand and with a small smile she nodded her head in gratitude as she knows it's her sister in law's effort that her brother is here.. Holding her hand khushi also nodded her head.. Arnav was constantly looking at the fire.. Neither he was looking at them nor at the picture of his deceased father but Khushi, does not matter how hard she was trying she could not take her eyes of from Arnav. She didn't even try that hard still he is here, he is here to fight his age long trauma.. He is here to assure her she doesn't need to fear anything, he is ready fight any battle if there is question of her peace.. He is there for her, not for anyone but for her, for them, for their future.. Is it possible to be didicated to a relationship like this that he is ready to fight any battle.. Once his Nani told her, she is like a blessing his late mother sent for him, no Nani you are wrong, he is the blessing her Devi Maiyan sent for her, he is the destiny her Devi Maiyan created for her, he is her late parents blessing...

After the Pooja ended, Anjali went to Arnav... ' Thank you for coming chote..'
Without saying anything he hugged her. Both the siblings silently shed few tears. Trying to find solace in each other. Breaking the hug he asked, ' You ok Di? ..'
' Yes.. You are here with me chote , how can I not be ok..'

He just nodded his head.. Anjali said, ' Do you remember chote, momma used to say doesn't matter your fault is big or small, it's your responsibility to ask a proper forgiveness. What papa did was very big but he ask to many forgiveness and as his children not on any other day, at least on his death anniversary we can show him little attachment... Right? I know we can never love or respect him like we used to do but I can't forget the days he used to stand in front of our school or nani's house, just to get a mere glance of us. Being momma's daughter I can't forgive him but being papa's daughter I just want his soul to be in peace.. ' she was continuously crying.. Arnav again hugged her.. 'relax Di please.. Vhul jaiye..'
' Ha chote, I am so happy you came.. I can't explain..'

Leaving him she went to khushi cupping her cheeks she said, ' Thank you for everything. Thank you for making chote understand, Thank you for coming here and not letting me be alone in this Pooja. Thank you for being the little sister I never had.. '
' Di please.. All this is my responsibility. Am I your chote's wife only, I am your bhabi na.. You don't need to thank me. '

Anjali hugged khushi.. Arnav looked at them impressively, he can't believe how come he became that lucky to deserve this women in his life, who is not only a part of his but also his family's. Who like a real sister decided to show up for his Di, like a strong partner make him fight with his turmoil..

Going near them Arnav said, 'I think we should leave now.. Chale khushi?'

Bidding bye to Anjali they get into the car and Khushi almost jumped into him and said, 'Thank you Jaan, I know you came for me.. I love you..' kissing her hair he said.. ' I love you too.. You were right, I am feeling better much better now. yes its right I came for you I wanted to prove to you I am not being confined in my past and you don't have to worry about it ..' Though she knew it, hearing from him her heart felt content, she is that special to him, he is really ready to make world upside down if he needs to do it for her.. He continued,' But coming here I am really feeling good. Di was doing all these alone from so many years, I should have been there with her.. Thank you jaan, you decided to be here for her.. You are my angel..' she snuggle more into him, after a pause he said, ' Momma was right, we should always ask a proper forgiveness doesn't matter the fault is big or small and he asked forgiveness a lot. He begged for our forgiveness but I never looked at him and today by attending this pooja I felt I replied a little to his apologies and it makes me feel peaceful..Thank you khushi.' they stayed there for a while hugging each other..

Than he again said,' Baby I know you love hugging me but you have to get off me now, otherwise we can't reach home.. ' kissing his forehead, she sat on the passenger seat and thought..

Arnav's mother is right about asking proper forgiveness and at first she needs to say a proper sorry to Druhv, cutting him off with out any explanation was very wrong from her part and than she needs to say sorry to her Arnav ji, to her Jaan, he needs to know her family forced her to merry him, he needs to know she lied to him before their marriage when he asked her if she has any pressure. She will tell everything about Druhv too, about the friendship, marriage proposal and not to forget his recent act. She will tell everything to him and than there will be no secret, no wall between them.. The light wall she was always aware of, will be no longer between them.. The wall will break down with her truth. Once she asked a proper forgiveness from Druhv, she will come clean to her husband..

On that thought she took her phone out, there were few messages from Druhv which she didn't answer, from past two days her mind was occupied with the thought of Arnav and his father's death anniversary. She decided to ignore Druhv but maybe its high time to end this chapter of her life once and for all.. Yes..with the determination of ending the Druhv's chapter for good she typed a text..

'I am ready to meet you..'

To be continued...

.....

Author's note

Little big chapter but it was needed. I really enjoyed writing it and really really hoping you will enjoy reading it too. Please vote and let me know via comments if you like it or dislike it.. Your votes and comments encourage me. Though I have few readers, I can't explain how much I appreciate you all for your valuable time..

I will be back with next chapter after a short break..

Thank you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 17.4K 62
Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man who didn't get time to come to India to f...
61.7K 4.2K 13
Hatred. Despise. Loathe. Detest. ASR wanted to feel nothing but these for his wife Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada). Instead all he...
30.4K 1.9K 21
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
281K 16.8K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...