Love Is A Sneaky Bitch

By _eyes_wideshut

Han Jisung and Lee Minho are very very good friends but love is often a sneaky bitch that catches you and ens... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

13 1 0
By _eyes_wideshut

A/N Hello my lovelies! This chapter is definitely mature so here is your warning. I do not know or own the characters involved and any resemblance to reality is a happy coincidence. If you would like to be alerted when I update feel free to follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter and if you want to kick around ideas or participate in feedback, feel free to DM me there. If you like what I write, please let me know, comments fuel my soul. I had originally thought this story would be a slow burn but its become clear to me that the slow burn is Jisung admitting what is happening is love. Enjoy!

Chapter 9

Weeks went by and Jisung and Minho settled into their more physical relationship however it was becoming clear to Jisung that what they had been doing was not enough. He had woken that morning to a wet dream, about Minho, waking just as his orgasm hit. He was utterly humiliated that he had been so excited by an erotic dream...about Minho; that he had messed up his pants. He slowly crept out of bed and grabbed a change of clothes. He went to go into the bathroom to clean up after making sure Minho was sleeping. Once he cleaned himself off and changed his clothes, he threw the soiled sweats into the laundry.

It was morning...early but morning. He headed into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. Seungmin already had coffee made and Jisung quietly made himself a cup and doctored it the way he wanted it and took a sip, looking out the windows as he sipped. "You're up early." Seungmin said. Jisung just nodded, his mind whirling over his dreams. "That's unlike you." Jisung shrugged, unsure of how to even talk about it or if he even wanted to.

Seungmin hesitated but decided to continue. "So you and Minho are finally together, huh?" Jisung's head shot up and over to him.

"We aren't together!" He said heatedly. "We are friends. I'm straight."

Seungmin looked at him with a raised eyebrow and drained the last of his coffee before making himself a second cup. The silence built and Jisung flushed. He hated when Seungmin did this. He knew that by waiting and watching, they would crack. It worked every time. Jisung's lips tightened. "Stop it!" Jisung finally said angrily.

"Ji, I'm just drinking coffee." Seungmin said dryly.

"I'm straight and we aren't together." Jisung repeated defensively.

"Do you think if you repeat it enough it will be true?" Seungmin asked.

Jisung's face broke. "We are just kissing." He admitted softly.

"Ji, none of us care. We are happy you two seem happy. Thats all we care about." Jisung's expression instantly changed from anger to surprise.

"You all know?" He asked softly.

"Not the details but we know something has changed between you two." Seungmin answered gently. "I see the way you two have always looked at each other. You two have been edging closer the whole time you have known each other."

"There's nothing between us." Jisung denied softly though not convincingly.

"Ji, we all know that's not true. You two have been pulled together like magnets since the beginning. You have repeatedly commented how attractive you found him the very first time you saw him. You two constantly flirt and touch." He hesitated. "You know he is into you, right?"

"He would never be interested in me seriously." Jisung argued. "He could do way better than me, anyway. He just is willing to let me kiss him...and other stuff when I'm lonely."

"Ji..." He hesitated. "Do you enjoy whatever it is you two do?"

Jisung blushed and rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Yeah. I...am kinda wanting,,. Nevermind."

"You don't need to tell me anything..." He hesitated and made a yuck type face that made Jisung laugh. "But as long as you talk to him I know you guys will work through everything."

"Thanks, Minnie." Jisung said. "I'll think about it."

"I don't care." Seungmin said with his little grin. Jisung smiled back and patted his brother on the shoulder and went to get ready for the day.

That night in his room Jisung lay on his back on the bed when Minho came in, purposefully shutting the door and locking it and Jisung looked up in surprise, not having expected him so soon. "Min! Hey. I thought you were at dance practice late tonight." Minho had dropped his bag and was practically stalking toward the bed. Jisung gulped nervously. "Min?"

"I called it off early." Minho answered, his eyes intently staring into Jisung's soul. "You owe me something." He reached the bed and crawled onto it. If Jisung hadn't been so taken aback by the whole situation he may have found it extremely sexy.

"What?" His voice cracked and he cleared his throat as Minho came to rest, straddling him.

"You left without giving me kisses this morning." Minho said with a pout. Jisung took a moment to process. His brain was a bit short circuited by the rapid change in intention or at least what he had thought had been happening.

"Oh." He licked his lips and saw Minho's eyes follow the movement. "I woke up pretty early and didn't want to wake you so I got up."

"You deprived me of morning kisses. That's a capital offense." Jisung just stared at him for a minute before laughing harder than he had in awhile. Minho finally grinned that he had accomplished what he wanted. "You're weird." He said with affection and pulled Minho down to meet his lips.

They kissed lazily just enjoying their time together. Jisung allowed his hands to wander under Minho's shirt, tracing his abs. Minho repositioned himself so he was laying on Jisung instead of sitting on him and rolled them gently onto their sides facing each other.

"So why'd you wake up so early." Minho asked and cocked an eyebrow at the immediate blush that painted Jisung's cheeks.

"Um... I just did." Jisung answered without any confidence.

"Sungie," Minho said, trailing kisses over the younger man's neck and sucking lightly smirking when a strangled moan slipped out. "Tell me."

"Good dream? Bad dream? What kind of dream?" He asked as his finger slipped under Jisung's shirt inching toward the man's nipples.

"Erotic." Jisung answered without thinking, lost in the sensations Minho was creating. "About us."

"Mmm." Minho let out a delicious purr at the thought. "I like that kind of dream. Was it sexy? Do we make each other feel good?" He pulled the shirt out of his way and dipped his head down, running a tongue over Jisung's nipple.

"Yes! God yes!" Jisung answered not sure if he was answering the question or the action. He felt Minho bite down lightly and it was like an electric current through his body and he gasped followed by a low moan. His hands moved over Minho seeking something without knowing what. When his hand brushed Minho's erection he froze. He could feel the hardness straining towards his hand below the sweatpants Minho wore. He didn't know if this was ok and was afraid to move.

"Its ok, Sungie." Minho said reassuringly. "You can always touch me. Anywhere you want to." His voice was so soft and gentle as if he realized how fragile Jisung's bravery was. Emboldened by the words, Jisungs fingers lightly traced the outline of Minho. It wasn't enough.

"Can I see?" Jisung asked in a whisper.

"Anything you want, Sungie." Minho answered seriously. "What do you want to see?"

"Everything." Jisung said and bit his lip nervously, worried he was pushing too far.

Minho could see how afraid of rejection Jisung was right then and leaned in, kissing him tenderly before standing and pulling off his shirt and sliding off his pants. He settled back down next to Jisung, not touching the younger one just in case that was too far. He knew he had a good body so he wasn't worried about that but he didn't want to spook the younger.

Jisung's eyes were locked on his erection and unconsciously licked his lips. He hesitantly reached out to touch. The skin was soft but the hardness was a contrast that he liked. Jisung had only ever touched himself. Touching someone else was a new experience. He had thought that intimately touching Minho like this wouldn't affect him but he found himself even more turned on.

He gently wrapped his fist around Minho and moved his hand. The older man moaned softly and Jisung's eyes shot up to meet his. Minho was staring at him intently. "Hannie." He moaned. "Feels so good to have you touching me. Can I kiss you?" Jisung couldn't speak but nodded enthusiastically.

Minho gripped his neck and pulled him close, his tongue wasting no time diving into Jisung's mouth. His hands gripped Jisung's hip tightly. Jisung wanted more touch. He pulled away and Minho looked hurt by the retreat until he stood and removed his shirt. Hesitating slightly, his hands went to the waistband of his sweats.

"You don't have to, Hannie." Minho told him softly but that acceptance of whatever Jisung was willing to give actually spurred him to push down the pants. He stood nervously for a moment feeling incredibly vulnerable. Minho got up on his knees and reached for him. "You are so beautiful, Hannie." Jisung flushed a bit and kissed Minho, bringing their bodies together naked for the first time.

As their erections slid across each other, Jisung's knees buckled in pleasure and Minho caught him, pulling him on top of him. Jisung kissed him without hesitation and his hips moved against Minho. The older man's hands grasped Jisung's ass and gripped it, his fingers biting desperately into the cheeks. The younger man moaned at the feeling. "You feel so good, Min."

"You too, Hannie."

Minho suddenly rolled pulling Jisung with him. "Sungie, I want to taste you. Can I?" Jisung froze.

"You mean..."

"Yeah."

"You like that?" Jisung asked and Minho laughed.

"Yeah Sungie, I like that. Can I?" His hand caressed Jisung's hard on. "I've been wanting to for awhile but I don't want to do anything you aren't comfortable with."

"Not more than that, right?" Jisung said nervously.

"Never anything you aren't comfortable with, Sungie. I promise."

"Ok." Jisung agreed nervously.

"Relax, Sungie." Minho reassured. "Just relax and enjoy." The older man kissed him and then kissed his way slowly down Jisung's body settling himself between the younger's legs. Jisung looked down at him nervously but Minho took it slow. He licked the underside of Jisung and the other man jerked. "Shh...its ok jagiya."

Jisung watched as Minho took his penis in hand and slowly leaned in, keeping eye contact as the older man's mouth engulfed him. Han had never felt anything remotely like this in his life. His eyes rolled back as he felt the warm wetness surrounding him. He felt Minho's mouth leave him and looked down with a whine. Minho smiled. "Eyes on me, Sungie. I want to see what I'm doing to you and your eyes show everything."

Jisung bit his lip and nodded. He watched Minho's eyes as the other man moved back to what he was doing. Minho hollowed his cheeks and sucked. Jisung fought to keep his eyes open as he gasped, his hands clutching at the sheets as he fought not to react and fought to stay silent.

He lost that battle when Minho tongued the slit and Jisung could see how he was rubbing himself against the bed. "Fuck, Min, feels so good." He had never imagined this is what a blow job would feel like. It was so much better than he ever could have imagined. He could feel his orgasm building. "Min...Min stop. I'm gonna..." Minho just met his eyes and did not back off at all, if anything he moved faster. Jisung tried to hold back but couldn't and when he felt Minho hum lightly, his toes curled and with a strangled cry he came.

Minho licked him clean and then lay next to him. "Feel good jagiya?"

"So good." Jisung said in a hoarse voice. "I didn't think it would feel like that." He touched Minho's chest softly, just mindlessly touching. Minho gave a soft smile. Jisung hands roamed and eventually encountered Minho's still hardened member. He fisted it.

"You don't have to, Hannie." He said with a tender smile.

"I think..." Jisung hesitated, thinking. Then he nodded to himself. "I know that I want to." He smiled and watched Minho's face as his hand pumped. The older man's hand covered his and applied the pressure and technique he liked. Jisung watched and learned how to move his hand just so with a little twist at the end and soon had Minho panting.

"Hannie." He moaned.

Jisung never thought he would feel excitement at jerking another guy off but with Minho he did. He watched his hyung's face and memorized every expression. He loved how the older man's mouth opened slightly and made the cutest circle, barely showing those little bunny teeth Han loved so much. His forehead creased in a look of pain almost but Jisung knew it was only because he was so close to the edge. Minho's eyes opened and locked onto Jisung who licked his lips at the intensity of the gaze. Minho had always been gorgeous to him but right now, coming apart by his own hand, Minho was breathtakingly sexy. Easily the sexiest person Jisung had ever seen. If Stay ever saw him like this they would never bias anyone else. Luckily this was for his eyes alone.

"Hannie, I'm close." Minho gasped out.

Jisung saw his eyes focused on his lips and without thinking about it he leaned in to kiss Minho. The second their tongues touched, Minho lost the last of his control and his cum shot across his abs as he moaned into Jisung's mouth.

Jisung could taste himself in Minho's mouth but he hadn't thought about that before he kissed him. It wasn't a particularly pleasant taste but it wasn't horrible. Somewhat salty and a bit bitter but the moan and the cum hitting his hand immediately drew his attention away. He pulled back and looked down at the mess and then back up to Minho whose ears flushed slightly, a sure sign of embarrassment.

"Sorry." Minho muttered. "Felt too good and I had a couple dreams about that." Jisung's eyes widened and he laughed.

"Me too." He admitted. He grew serious. "Are we ok, Min? Did I push it too far?"

"Sungie, I've told you before, I'm ok with anything that happens between us."

"Its just that first time we kissed you said you weren't offering to fuck me." He blushed.

"I was afraid you were going to go." Minho looked away for a moment. "I get jealous when you go out with girls. Usually I can handle it but that night was a second date and you had already kissed her. I got really jealous and I just wanted you to stay here with me." He touched Jisung's face gently. "I would give you anything you asked for. I don't want to lose you."

"I'm not going anywhere, Min. I care about you and I enjoy our time together whether it's watching a movie or doing what we just did."

Minho gave him a sweet smile and that rapidly became a smirk. "Does that mean you want to fuck?" He teased.

Jisung burst into laughter. "Easy tiger." He responded. "Definitely not ready yet for that step yet but I'm not as opposed as I thought I would be."

"Eh we will wait until you are not opposed at all." Minho grinned back.

Jisung got up and grabbed a sock for Minho to clean himself with before laying back down and tucking his head into Minho's neck. "I don't think it will be that long." He admitted softly. Minho was rapidly taking over his mind. Jisung had always thought he was the most beautiful man he had ever seen but lately it seemed like he was coming to the realization that his hyung was actually the most beautiful person he had ever seen; no man or woman could compete. He wasn't sure how he felt about that but he didn't find that he minded exploring the option. He kissed Minho's shoulder and smiled. After that experience, he didn't mind at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 193 26
Minho loves to be a troublemaker and that's one of the reasons why his friendships and relationships don't last long. Those people think that the boy...
2.9K 178 29
(Han Jisung x Lee Minho/Lee Know) Book 1 of the SKZ Chronicles. Minho has liked Jisung for a long time and Jisung confesses he feels the same way. Wh...
586 65 16
Jisung love his best friend Minho since childhood, like his own brother. But what happen when Minho is not seeing him back like that? Unexpected thi...
2.8K 185 23
minho loves jisung, his best friend. jisung is having a hard time understand the true meaning behind love. and if what he feels for minho, is called...