His Prophesy

By Dark_Maniac24

After witnessing a Vampire feed on a human, Cian curiosity grew beyond control which almost cost his life. He... More

Strange Guy
Nights
Orgin I
Orgin II
Reunion
New Generation of the 'Elite'
Out of Control
And he left...
Without You
His Return
First rule of living together
Brothers
Glorious Scenery
CODE: The School Kings
Arch nemesis I
Arch nemesis II
Nightmare
Before the Storm
Let's Party!
The Storm I
The Storm II
The Calm after the Storm
The Proposal
Cian's decision
What happened that night
Invasion
I remember
Guilt
Tale of the Twins
Another Attack
Those memories that brings back you
They are back
I don't trust you
It hurts
Jessica's Party
Awkward Situation
A dream come true
Cutting a deal
The Spar
What Sebastian wants
Astra
Hellhound Masters I
Hellhound Masters II
I'm not gay
Karin's Messages
The girl with a red crack on her forehead
Who truly is Nadia I
Who truly is Nadia II
His Prophesy : Is this the end?
Epilogue

The Visit

89 7 0
By Dark_Maniac24

'Are you sure you want to see your grandparents?' Raymond asked Concerned about his friends, Clint.

'My grandparents have to see their lost grandson beside it have been two since I last saw them' Clint said dragging his bag down the stairs and it made an annoying sound.

'You know you could magically liftp your bag instead of making that screeching noise' Sean said,

'Maybe I'm trying to waste time, I'm actually not feeling to go after what happened last two years' Clint said slumping into a couch.

'Cian, do you feel eager to see about to your grandparents?' Asher asked

'Nah, I don't feel that, I just miss my parents I mean my foster parents' Cian said

'How did they treat you' Clint asked

'They were nice and accepted me, Jade said she wants to meet you' Cian said and went to load their bags into the Jeep.

'We aren't taking the Jeep, Cian' Clint notified

'Don't tell me you want to fly there' Cian said removing the bags he had parked into the Jeep.

'No, we go through the portal' Clint said as he opened a portal outside the mansion,

'Before you go in, I need to warn you of Aunt Julie, mom's sister' Clint said before stepping through the portal.

'Cian!' Asher called before Cian stepped through 'If they give you problem, you don't have to spent the rest of the summer with them, right?' Asher asked anxiously and Cian nodded and smiled before walking through the Portal with there bags and it closed.

They appeared in front of a castle, 'Why are you smiling if you don't want to be here?' Cian asked seeing Clint face was lit up by a smile.

'Becauwe I won't suffer alone this time, come on, let's do it the way we did it when we were kids' Clint said and began to climb the stairs to the castle.

"Did he forget that I don't remember" Cian thought, he wanted to remind him but decided to go with the flow. They climbed up the stairs and enter a huge hall way, it was filled with busy people, some walked on foot while some flew.

The hall was filled of magical lights that lit up the hall. A man came to them and greeted, 'Good afternoon, Young masters' the man's greetings got their attention.

'Matt, long time no see' Clint said happily

'It's been three years, Young master Clint' Matt said collecting their bags from Cian, the bag magically flew aw Matt lead them up the corridor.

'You remember my twin brother, Cian' Clint said to Matt

'Yeah, I heard that he's back' Matt said and turned to see the person who looked identical to Clint, 'Welcome back,  Young master Cian, you're in Berkmore Coven which is located in South' Matt introduced, he turned to Cian who silently looked at him. 'Gloomy as always' Matt Muttered.

Matt was Clint personal butler before he left the castle two years ago, Matt was the closest servant to Clint and was Closet person to a father he had since that night, Matt had worked in Berkmore Coven long enough to know their parents and what happened that night. Matt led them to a quiet hallway, Do you guys want to stay in the same room or separate' Matt asked knowing that they always slept in the same room as kids.

'The same',

'Separate' They same together, it was obvious that Clint same the former an Cian said the later.

'Let's stay in the same room, we could use it to catch-up' Clint said nudging Cian's ribs.

'No, separate' Cian said

'I wonder if you're really my brother' Clint said making his words come out sad.

'Your brother wouldn't have slept in the same room as you' Matt said,

"Even though Cian had been away he was still the same" Matt thought.

'Matt, stay out of this, this is personal' Clint shot at Matt who became quiet and watch them bicker, He smiled as he thought of how happy Clint was to start an unnecessary argument. Clint has always been alone at home even though it was packed with different servant, they didn't want to talk to him for the fear of losing their job but now that Cian is back he won't be feeling lonely anymore, he hoped they didn't cause trouble as they always did as kids.

Matt quietly dropped their bags at the front of a door, 'Matt, where are you going?' Cian asked as Matt was about to walk away.

'So you guys finally remember that I'm here' Matt said smiling at them. 'The room at the Left is Clint's, the room at the right is Cian's, your grandparents room is down the hallway, don't forget your cousins are around, ring your room line if you need me' Matt said and let the hallway leaving Cian and Clint who stared at each other before picking up their bags and entering their rooms, their rooms was directly opposite each other.

Clint went to the opposite room to call Cian for dinner. As they headed to the dinning hall, the servants bowed to them in respect, Clint was getting used to it, he always told not to but they still did while Cian paid less attention to the people around him so he didn't notice the servants bowing to him. Cian learnt to pay less attention to the people around since he could remember, he was the explanation of a Loner in the human world. They entered the huge dinning hall which had a table and chairs around it located in the center of the room.

'Cian!' a voice cried, it came from an old woman, their grand mother, she stood up from her seat and ran to where they stood to Cian. Cian had to lean down to rest his head on the shoulder of his grandmother who was crying into his shoulder. She stopped crying and pulled Cian to seat beside her, 'Grandma, I'm also your grandson!' Clint shouted to them as he followed after them, he sat beside Cian. Grandpa sat at the head of the head of the table, he was also happy to see Cian but didn't have the chance to talk to Cian because grandma has taken him all to herself.

'Cian, do you remember me, Aunt Julie' a woman who sat opposite Cian asked, she looks like she's in her early 40s and have across her left eye.

'He doesn't remember anything before that night that includes you' Clint said, he tried but it came out rudely, he didn't want a conversation to start between Cian and Aunt Julie.

'Cian, tell me where you were in the last thirteen years?' Grandpa asked trying to reduce the tension that was brewing up.

'I was found in a car recycling center by an old childless couple during the storm, they took me in and trained me like their own son' Cian summarized his life story to them.

'They were nice to you? they didn't treat you strange?' Grandma asked placing her palm on Cian's left cheek, Cian leaned into it enjoying the warmth on his cheek then nodded, he felt comfortable already around her.

'So you didn't try to kill them mistakenly?' Aunt Julie asked,

'Julie?' grandma called

'What?' Aunt Julie asked innocently

'My brother is not a killing machine or bomb about to offset!' Cian shouted at Julie as he saw a frown appear on Cian's face and his food was untouched.

'It isn't like he hasn't done it before or do you want to explain the thunderstorm at the central!' Julie shouted and everyone in the room turned quiet even the two young girls sat beside Julie giggling to themselves.

'I really wondered why Clint hate coming here but now I know, it's because of you, Aunt freak face!' Cian shouted shocking Clint,

'Since when did you know how to curse?' Clint asked surprised

'I don't doesn't mean I can't' Cian shot at him. Clint's eyes trailed down to Cian's hand which were trembling, he squeezed it thinking it was because of anger but rain began to drop on the window of the dinning hall.

'Mum, it's raining' one of the girls said

'Clint' Grandma called

'It's me, it's....' Clint voice trailed off as his eyes saw Cian's wrist noticing something was missing.

'Cian, where is the bangles?' Clint asked

'I forgot it in my room' Cian said as he stood up and left the dinning hall.

'See what I'm talking about' Julie said the rain soon stopped and Cian didn't come back for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Frost By t.m

Paranormal

1M 41K 39
"Every boy I've kissed, freezes from the inside out- except for you" *** Aspen Iverson has a gift, a deadly gift that has haunted her for the...
329K 12.5K 56
he didn't know he was looking for love. she didn't know vampires were real. is it fate, or something else entirely?
138 0 33
sisters set against the world to survive, where as their family rather them merge and kill one or the other. taking thier own lives and turning into...
30.5K 1.2K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...