Blowjob - ChenSung βœ”οΈŽ

Autorstwa kpopislifeu_707

Rich boy vs rich boy? Well, it's quite unusual when life throws the most insufferable rich boy who suddenly t... WiΔ™cej

Warnings
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note

Chapter 14

1.3K 40 27
Autorstwa kpopislifeu_707

Chenle awoke with a smile, his body feeling relaxed and fuzzy, legs rubbing together deliciously. His seemingly unexplained smile made him feel giddy, but as soon as he remembered what had caused that emotion, he scowled.

Damn Park Jisung for making him feel like that.

"Stupid, stupid, Jisung. Fuck him for making me feel like that."

His mind went over the details, body flushing in distress at the fact that he had been so easily controlled, so easily made to turn to puddy, and so pliant. He couldn’t dwell on that for long, a heavy sigh being released as he got out of bed, instantly embarrassed as he remembered that he had been dressed and even more so to know he had been helped to shower.

Chenle wanted to die!

He could not go into the world and make it through. Hell, no one knew what went on inside his shower but that didn't change the fact he knew what they did. Fuck, he didn't even know how loud his moans and screams were!

Grumbling under his breath, he washed himself up and headed to his kitchen, aware that it was early and aware that his parents were probably still home but not once did he expect to see both his parents and his Aunt sitting around the table with concerned expressions, looking up as soon as he walked in. Not missing the way they looked him up and down. It was unsettling.

"Morning, son. How are you feeling today?" Mr Zhong asked, startling Chenle with the sudden question.

"Morning, and I'm feeling fine. Why do you ask?"

The three looked at each other for a second, seemingly communicating through eye contact as he awkwardly stood there, hungry, but that didn't last long. Their eyes made their way to him again, and he inhaled.

"I heard weird noises from your room yesterday evening, Lele," Mrs Zhong stated. "Right after you, I assume, got quiet, the Park boy walked out and by the time I managed to check on you, you were asleep. Did he hurt you?"

Chenle burned red, rapidly shaking his head. Oh, how he wished he could rip out his vocal chords.

"No, Ma, he didn't hurt me at all. Promise."

Their eyes all narrowed suspiciously, making him panic on the spot.

"Really? So what were those noises, hm? They were loud, Lele, and high-pitched. That's your voice," Mrs Zhong pressed, eyes widening suddenly. "Do you mean to tell me you two had sex?!"

Chenle nearly coughed his lungs out, red spreading across his entire body without mercy. He was more than embarrassed.

"No! No, no, no! We didn't do that!" Chenle exclaimed. It was going to get worse. He knew they would press further if he didn't speak and he didn't know what was worse. Them making him stand there as they guessed, guilty of doing stuff with Jisung or, them guessing exactly what it was and having him melt in embarrassment. The only thing he could do to save himself would be to indirectly confess his sins. "We did intimate stuff, but we didn't have sex. I swear."

It was almost comedic the way their eyes kept mirroring each other and conveying the shock or suspicion and now, it was shock reflecting in their eyes.

"What?! Chenle! Don't tell me this is another one of your embezzling methods! Are you wrapping him around your little finger and trying to get away?!" Mr Zhong asked frantically, panic on his face.

"No! It's all him! You could ask but that'd be weird so just believe me! Park Jisung doesn't want money back. He made it clear last night."

Chenle took their silence as a cue to leave, face red as he escaped.

Oh, how he wanted to kill Park Jisung.

._._.

"So you're telling me that you hate him or that you like him? I can't figure out if, 'That ugly ass mother fucker made me sleep like a baby with his fucking disgusting mouth skill and stupidly nice and securing hands.' Is a hate sentence or a backhanded but delighted compliment."

Chenle groaned into the mattress, rolling over with a loud huff.

"Honestly, I don't know either. It was all fine this morning. I hated his guts and as I sat down to eat breakfast, I felt something internally whack me and I nearly cried into my cereal. I suddenly want to hold his stupid hand and go on stupid dates, but I also want to choke him and kick him in the gut? It's weird."

A fine Tuesday morning, directly after his first and only class that ended when Donghyuck woke up, at nine in the damn morning, where he could spend his time inside his room and do absolutely nothing but there he was, at Donghyuck's house, in a crisis. It was almost embarrassing.

"Then I suggest you learn what a crush is. If you've moved from hating him to having happy times with him and now, wanting sappy moments, that sounds like a crush to me if I've ever heard one," Donghyuck said wisely, nodding his head to his own words.

"It can't be! I wonder if he felt like this the first time I did it to him. I wanted to ask him earlier but he has his damn phone off. I wonder if he knew I’d yell at him."

"You what? Oh Lele, you're down bad."

Chenle felt frantic. He didn't even know how to describe his feelings but he sure as hell knew that he had to get to Jisung as fast as possible. He wasn't answering his phone which was seriously a major problem and the only way left was to go to his house directly.

"Hyuck, I gotta go. I can't stay home and feel this way. If it's stupid, distract me before I run to his house at ten in the damn morning in full daylight and make a fool of myself."

Nearly instantly, his friend jumped up, grabbing his laptop and searching through a website for a movie.

"There's not a single thing that'll convince me to let you go and look like a desperate whore. We're having movie day, all day, and movie night."

Thank the heavens Donghyuck gave himself a free day when choosing his schedule. It’d now be a good distraction and he wouldn't have the urge to get up and go. But he was a fool to think he'd last a long time.

Precisely a little less than a week passed when he was suddenly filled with the urge to once more run to Jisung and collapse onto him. Not a single form of contact was made during the course of the weekdays which gave them plenty of time to think. Well, for Chenle, at least, who was about to cry at his dinner table on a Saturday night, food about to be served but his stomach was not willing to consume. One week and he was falling apart.

He had to prove to himself if what he felt was just the aftermath of making himself comfortable with a blowjob session or if it was the result of developing a horrible crush as Donghyuck had said. Both were horrible but one was worse.

The crush.

He had to see if it was that or if the feeling would go away after one more blowjob. He suddenly wanted to give Jisung one, legs bouncing with nerves. He was getting fed up with himself and before he could process his actions, he pushed himself away from the table and ran to his front door.

"Chenle?!"

"I'll be back! I have to see Jisung before I go mentally insane!"

No response followed suit, a driver coming to a halt in front of him moments after sending them a message.

His instructions were jumbled and confusing but after having spent so much time with an almost always confused Chenle, it wasn't hard to decipher that, 'the bitch ass boy I'm always with,' was Jisung and not Donghyuck.

Those were all the words blurted out and on their way they were, Chenle bouncing in place with frustration.

They couldn't get there fast enough!

It wasn't even that far. Twenty minutes at most which was an average time to get nearly anywhere. Except the ride felt as if it were lasting twenty minutes times three. He could’ve logically thought out his plan, reconstructed what he wanted to say, and decided on his future during that time if he really wanted but he didn’t. Jisung flooded, clouded, consumed, his every waking moment and intoxicated his senses. He couldn’t believe that the man that had pissed him off so much was now the man that he wanted to embrace and keep.

Finally. Fucking finally. They began going up the winding driveway, Chenle basically making a hole in the floor with his consistent foot tapping. 

"We're her-"

"Thanks!"

He was out the vehicle, running as fast as he could. He had to see Jisung.

A round of knocks went against the front door, aggressive and loud but he was sure he'd be heard. Shuffles were heard from inside and then he heard Jisung's deep voice announcing he'd open it. He could internally cheer for that and patiently waited for the few seconds to pass.

The door opened and there stood Park Jisung in full glory.

"Zhong? What are you doi-"

"Can I give you a blow job?" Chenle interrupted, eyes widened in hope.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

81.2K 4.8K 10
β₯ chenle is your normal student, but the thing is, he absolutely HATES tall guys, especially one named park jisung. or does he? ❀ chensung (short sto...
449K 16.6K 66
Markhyuck. Nomin. Chensung. A bad boy. A tired but fiesty student. A popular boy. An average student. A quiet boy. A new kid. A lone wolf. Wh...
232K 4K 28
can it really be just sex with no feelings? - nct mark fwb au HIGHEST RANKING #1 in leeminhyung
255K 10.1K 46
Where bad boy Jisung fell in love with goody two shoes Chenle. Mature Content: - smoking - drinking - drug use - suicidal thoughts and things - s...