๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž | KV

By callmezyee

"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ '๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š" Publish... More

๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ &' ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“…๐“Ž๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
sรจx scene playlist..
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Ending

10

6.6K 216 116
By callmezyee

I walked into the diner, and just picked a both. He's late.

I set this meeting up with BJ, but honestly didn't want to show up. I just have questions and I want closure, but other than that I'm done with him.

I'm top tier, and I'll be damned if I let him disrespect me or my pride like that.

The bell over the door sounded off as he entered. I watched as his eyes scanned over the booth before finding me.

"Hey baby," he said sliding in the opposite side.

"Don't call me that," I told him.

"Talk," I demanded, and he just looked at me.

"What do you want me to say," he asked looking confused.

"Why you cheated? Why you just decided to have a baby on me? Why I wasn't enough for you? Why you decided to play with my feelings? Start with that Bruce," I said, trying not to draw attention to us.

"I didn't get her pregnant on purpose, we was just fucking around and slipped up. I cheated because you didn't wanna fuck. You put it on me a couple of times and I had to wait forever just to get that. I'm a man and I have needs. You wanted dates and shit for that, and you was always doing too much," he explained.

"Fuck you and your needs. Any man that cheats on his girl isn't a man. That's little boy behavior. I wanted to go on dates because we were a couple, and couples do things like that. All I really wanted was time and attention anyways. Fucking on hoes because you didn't want to put forth the effort to actually be for me is not a reason," I said in a low voice.

I stood up, "I can't believe I ever questioned myself for you."

I started to walk off, he grabbed my arm, but I pulled it away.

I got in my car, putting my music on shuffle heading back home. I pulled into my driveway when my phone started ringing.

"Hey girly," Shayla's voice came through the phone.

"Hey," I responded.

"What you doing," she asked.

"Probably about to smoke, and play the game," I told her.

"Girl you such a boy. But you should come to a party with me tonight," she said moving around in the camera.

"I'm okay, I just wanna chill at home tonight," I said.

"Please," she begged poking out her lip.

"No Shayla," I replied and in a firm voice.

"Okay girl, I'll call you later then," she slick rolled her eyes and hung up.

Shayla was the only girl that I really hung around. Females were fake, and dudes always want more so that's why I have a small circle.

I got into my house, taking my shoes off by the door, going into my little den I had.

I grabbed my weed box and sat on the couch. I groaned once I opened it and it was empty.

I sat there for a minute before I thought about something.

"Wassup lil folks. You good, you straight," Von's voice came through the phone.

"Why do you always answer the phone like that," I asked him.

"I like to make sure the ones I care about straight," he said smiling at the phone.

"Well, I'm not straight," I flipped the camera to my box that only held wood packets and rolling tray but no weed.

"I ran out" I said, and flipped the camera back to me, poking my lip out.

"Give me 20 minutes ma," he said, and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said hanging up the phone.

I went into my room to grab some comfortable clothes, Nike Pros and a black tank top. Then I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once I was done, there was a knock on my door.

I walked to the door, unlocked and open it seeing Von stand there with a backpack on.

I reached up and put my arms around his neck giving him a hug, "You're a life saver."

I led him to the game room, and we sat on the couch.

"You wanna roll," I asked him and he nodded.

As he began to roll, I looked for something to watch. I couldn't find anything, so I went to Disney+. I clicked on this show called 'Secrets of Sulpher Springs'.

a/n: go watch it. its tooooo interesting for it to be just a disney channel show...

Von looked over at me, "You such a kid."

"Shut up," I mumbled.

I was watching the show when the scent of weed hit my nose, I looked over and he was sparking the blunt.

He hit it a couple times, and then passed it to me.

"You think it's really ghost innat bitch," he asked me, and I nodded, never taking my eyes off the TV.

A couple episodes later, Von ashed our third blunt in a tray while I laid on his shoulder still watching the show. He picked me up and put me in his lap.

I turned and looked at him.

"You're so handsome," I told him looking at his face. He had his hair in a low ponytail, his eyes low and red, and his lips were wet.

"How far does your pain kink go ma," he asked rubbing my sides.

I felt my face get hot, "I don't know, I've never explored it until you started with me the other night."

He grabbed my neck, pulling me to him, crashing my lips against his. I returned the passion I felt from him. He removed his hand from my neck, so both his hands could be on my ass.

He kneaded it in his hands, earning a slight groaned from me.

He pulled back from my lips and I pouted, "Did you take care of your boyfriend?"

"Ex-boyfriend," I told him and took him back in a heated kiss.

I trailed kisses down his neck, and I felt him harden under me. I started grinding against him. He smacked my but lightly and I bit my lip.

He looked my eyes and smacked it harder, and I let out a moan.

He kept going harder until I felt an endless stinging sensation on all of my ass.

"Help me take these off," I mumbled and stood from his lap.

I started pulling by Nike Pros down and he gripped the ends of them doing the rest.

I leaned down reaching for this belt buckle, but he moved my hands and pulled me down to him.

He trailed his fingers down my body and eventually reached my clit.

He rubbed it in slow circles, and I put my head in his neck.

I whimpered once I felt his fingers leave it but moaned out in pleasure when he roughly put two fingers inside of me.

"Ride em' for me ma," he whispered in my ear.

I began doing what he asked, "Good girl."

When I heard those words, I clenched around him. I began feeling my stomach knot up. I can't lie like I haven't been thinking about this.

"Fuck," I hissed.

"You so tight," he told me.

He added to the pleasure and started rubbing my clit.

"You finna cum Lexx," he asked looking up at me.

"Fuckkk yess," I told him, still grinding on his fingers trying to keep my pace.

"I'm cumming," I moaned out, and he bit the spot between my neck and shoulder. I began squirting on his fingers and my juices forced them out of me.

He kissed and licked over the spot as I rode out my orgasm, with him still rubbing my clit.

"Let me clean you up," he said laying me down on the couch. He positioned himself in between my legs and licked my slit first, and then he opened me up and started licking everywhere but where I wanted him to be.

He stopped once there was a knock on my door.

"Go clean up, and I'll answer the door," he told me.

I picked up my Nike Pros and panties off the floor and rushed to my room.

thoughts?

comments?

suggestions on anything?

how was this scene?

who's at the door?

are y'all actually liking the story?

vote for me...

finished: November 30, 2022 \ 7:33 pm

1,395 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 12.2K 51
" ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š–." PSA: READ AT...
4.6K 241 9
๐€๐‹๐‹'๐’ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐‘.. -๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
40.9K 1.3K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
1.2M 47.8K 126
๐‹๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐œ๐ก, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง, ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ก๐ข๐ฅ...