Partners reunited.

SVUbesties1127 द्वारा

When Olivia left it broke Elliot. It tore him down. But what he doesnt know is she is coming back for one rea... अधिक

Coming back.
She's Back?
Searching.
Waking up.
Betrayal
One screen, two screams.
Revenge
Wanting Protection

She's Gone.

435 24 1
SVUbesties1127 द्वारा

*Olivia's POV*

I came running out of the 1-6 crying, upset, torn. I cant believe the love of my life, my best friend just told me he didnt want me in his life, I wanted to run... Run away from this place... but when I started to run, Something grabbed me & made me drop my phone. Then there was hands placed over my eyes and they smelled like copper and hands around my waist... I was so confused, I didnt know what was going on. the next thing I know I was hit in the back of the head.

-2 hours later-

I wake up in this blackened room, and its practically empty except for a bed, a chair and a tub. I have no idea where I am or who was with me. I could feel them breathing on the back of my neck but I was to scared to move. My breathing got harder, it was getting tougher to stay still. but I realized there was restraint like handcuffs around my hands which was bonded to the back of the hard cold metal chair and my feet were duck taped together.. I was definitely kidnapped. but the only thing I'm worried about is if El has found my phone but he probably doesn't care, I mean he said so him self. He probably wont even try to save me, but that's okay I don't need him, I'm a big girl... I can handle myself.

You do know I can feel your hot sticky breathe on my neck? I asked whoever was breathing on me.

Shut up you bitch! No one said you could speak!

Wow, a bitch? really? a little harsh don't ya think?

Not for the Olivia Benson now shut up!

-she laughs- So you know me? how swell? lets see you could be a sick pervert, a stranger or

-he interrupts her-

Elliotts next you bitch, I told you to shut the hell up! You will pay for not listening. - hits her in her head-

*Sound of her hitting the floor*

-he laughs- your my bitch now.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
413K 46.5K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.5M 285K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...