My Step Brother Is A Player!©

By Franchescaaaa

Tristan Meyers is my step brother... His dad is married to my mom and I despised him, a lot. He hits on my fr... More

Prologue- Boy oh boy
1- Kris the life saver.
2- Yay, The Beach
3- White roses
4- Kiss kiss kiss
5- The Player is back in the game
6- Paradise
7- Player talk
9- For me to know and you to find out
10- Pose for the camera
11- Wrong feels so right
12- Modelo officiel
13-Touch me not
14- Shopping makes everything better
15- Not capable of love
16- Vogue headquarters
17- Eiffel tower
18- Too much after party
19- Not a toy to me
20- City of Love
21- Broken family
22- Cry your heart out
23- Texas
24- Call
25- New York City?!?
26- Partying allergies
27- Good news
28- Victoria Secret runway
29- Yes!
Epilogue- Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!

8- Heart attack

109K 2.6K 503
By Franchescaaaa

Chapter 8 is a little short because this is like the gap filler between the awesome chapters:P And yeah, Song for this chapter is Heart attack by Demi Lovato and that song is probably for chapter 9 too:) I'll start chapter 9 tomorrow as soon as I wake up:D Oh and If you want me to dedicate a chapter to you then PM me or something, Idk?

The sun was streaking and I lay myself down on the beach chair beside the pool in my backyard. Time to relax because for the past days since my parents came back from vacation Tristan went back to being an asshole.

I just lied there trying to get a good tan till someone blocked the sun, hovering above me. That brought back the nightmare I had the day Tristan came to my house and I jumped up in panic.

"Great," I muttered when I saw his face inches away from mine, slumping back down and pretending he's not there. Oh and did I mention that he had been ignoring me since my parents came back? Yeah, he was being such a jerk.

"Hey babe," Tristan scooted my leg over so he can sit himself down.

"Fuck off Tristan," I sneered. He has the worst mood swings ever, one second he's hot then the second, he's cold like make up your fucking mind. Tristan skimmed a finger down my legs and I kicked it off. How dare he touch me?

"Why being so crabby?" Now he just moved my entire body over so he can lay down right beside me. Dammit man! For the week mom and Steven were in vacation, I was so close on trusting and almost having a soft spot for him but he ruined it.

"Can you move away?" I tried pushing him off but he won't budge. "I swear if mom or Steven sees us they'll think were doing something," That was meant to be a threat to him but he didn't take it as a threat.

"I don't care, were not doing anything though, except if you want to," Tristan smirked at me, "Besides they're not here, they left ten minutes ago," Meaning I'm stuck with this prick again.

"Leave me alone," Why is he so stubborn though? He squirmed a little and made himself comfortable, stretching an arm behind his head, his torso was bare and he was wearing swimming shorts, at least he was wearing something.

We were cramped up in the beach chair nonetheless, it was big enough to fit both of us. I sat up but Tristan pulled me back down by my shoulder.

"Audrey?" He said my name calmly.

"What!" I spat in irritation. I couldn't believe I fell for his innocent acts and shit for the past week. Ugh! I'm too gullible!

"Remember... The kiss?" There was a smirk behind his voice, I just sat there and stiffened.

"I thought we will never bring it up ever and forget about it?" I was freaking out in the inside because I thought he forgot about it, it's been a week, he should've deleted it off his memory.

"Psh, I can never forget about it," He scoffed and my heart started pounding against my ribs. I felt his hands graze my bare stomach, crawling up to my cleavage, "Babe," Tristan leaned close to my ear, almost brushing his lips on my jaw, I slapped his hands off me and stood up. I felt butterflies with his touch and I hated it.

"Dammit! I told you to fuck off!" I started to stroll away when he grabbed my waist the same time he jumped in the pool. God damn! Our pool was 10 feet deep and we sunk all the way down. He still wasn't letting go off me and I think I was drowning, struggling to break free off his grasp.

Tristan twirled me around under water and next thing I know, he was kissing me as his lips was pressed on mine. Freaking hell! What is he doing? We were making out under water! He kissed me fiercely and my chest was beating so fast, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack, his arms were holding my waist tightly. For a second, I forgot about breathing, everything.

I snapped out of my fantasy, shoving him off me and I swam up the surface, gasping for air. Did I just really kissed him again? No! he kissed me again! Stupid! He rose above the surface and shook his head to get rid of the excess water dripping off his hair, he actually looked hot. I was breathing hard, squeezing my eyes shut, it was like I just ran a marathon.

"Fuck you!" When I caught my breath I swam out of the pool and walked towards the shower room located in the corner of my backyard. Ugh!! I hate him! We made it clear that we'll forget about 'The kiss' and what did he do? Kissed me again! Under water! In my book, kissing someone underwater is actually a romantic thing! But not anymore.

What does everything even mean? I'm confused! I'm always confused when it comes to Tristan but what is the meaning of what just happened? Is he being homesick because he haven't slept with a single girl since last week so am I like a substitute? My head is messed up more than ever, thanks to Tristan. Shit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was lying on my bed thinking about what happened earlier. I tried sleeping but every time I close my eyes, the kissing scene just pops in my head.

My bedroom door flung open and in come Lucas. Lucas! I immediately sat up on my bed and smiled at him. "Hey," God, he'll dump me if he finds out. Some things are just better off hidden and buried a hundred feet down below ground.

Lucas sat on my bed and leaned down to kiss me, "Hey beautiful," He whispered, tucking in a lock of hair behind my ear. I smirked and bit his bottom lip teasingly, snaking my arm behind his neck. Act cool like you never kissed Tristan. It never happened.

"How'd you get in?" I pulled back for a second to ask him.

"Your maid let me in," He grinned and tugged me back in. Tristan usually opens the door but I guess he didn't. Why am I thinking about him when I'm with my boyfriend? I need to seriously stop.

"So my game is in two days," Lucas reminded me and I smirked. We were cuddled up as we watch some re runs of Degrassi while eating popcorn glazed with caramel.

"Yeah I know," I peered up at him and grinned, his fingers played with the hem of my shirt, I know what he's trying to do.

"Glad you remembered," He cupped both my cheeks and kissed me softly.

"Of course," I'm done if Lucas finds out. Let's hope he doesn't.

Someone knocked on my door and my mom peeked through. Oh crap! Her brows furrowed and she looked at me confused.

"Audrey? Who is this boy?" Lucas stilled and I sat up straight instantly.

"Mom! Oh, this is Lucas," I introduced him to her and she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"This is Lucas?" She interrogated me and I nodded. "The guy who texted you?" She smiled at him genuinely and I gave her a sour face.

"Hi Mrs. Jennifer," I pursed my lips when Lucas greeted my mom by my dad's last name, I can't blame him because he doesn't know my family background that well and I was gonna tell him soon anyways, I just need the courage to share those kinds of info to people.

"Meyers, Mrs. Meyers," Mom corrected him and I face palmed myself. They both looked at me and I forced out a smile. "Any who! Are you two dating?" She asked curiously. Thanks for stating the obvious mom. I gave her a bored look and she gave me a pointed look. "Remove that look on your face young lady," My brows puckered as she was starting to embarrass me in front of my boyfriend.

"Yes mam, I'm dating your daughter," Lucas said politely and I smirked at my mom. You don't see a gentleman everyday.

"So you're only dating?" Mom asked, trying to clarify the situation.

"No mom, he's my boyfriend," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh alright, did you two had sex yet?" My eyes grew wide when she asked us that. What the hell? Do I really look like a slut to be mistaken as a girl who sleeps with every guy? My cheeks heating up, starting to form a deep red blush.

"Mom," I warned her and she gave me a confused look.

"What? I'm just asking a question," I sighed out and shook my head slowly.

"No we haven't mom," I can see that Lucas was feeling a little uncomfortable with this situation. Mom checked her watch and stood up from the bed. Thank god!

"Well fun talk with you guys but I got to run, use protection alright?" I rubbed my forehead with my fore fingers cause my head is aching from all that questions. So embarrassing! I turned and smiled up at Lucas who was grinning at me.

"Very protective mom you have," He teased me and I hit him with my pillow.

"Shut up! It was embarrassing!" I leaned down on his chest and just rested my head there, he wrapped his arms around me and chuckled a bit.

"Don't worry, my mom's the same," Lucas kissed my forehead, travelling down to my cheeks then my lips. He slowly pushed me back on the bed then kissed me feverishly. "I love you Audrey," He pulled a mere inch away, staring deep in my eyes.

"Love you too," I swallowed the lump in my throat because how can I say that when I kissed Tristan the second time now...

(A/N) :$They kissed againO.O Well Tristan actually kissed Audrey. Again! Uh oh!!!! She's feeling guilty about Lucas And Marissa is a little embarrassing don't you think???:P LOL, moms these days:P Well I'll start chapter 9 tomorrow cause I'm about to sleep now:P Next chapters will be interesting:)) I'll also edit this tomorrow when i'm in my senses:P

xoFranchescaxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 4.1K 43
This is the original, however, read the re-write version: Beware the boy dressed in all black (My step-brother) "Can you stop touching me" I said "Wh...
37.8M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
7K 601 40
Sometimes at a point of time, we need to face problems from the people we don't know. I'm Neely Jones from Florida Orlando and I'd recently moved to...
7.3M 241K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...