Across The Backrooms

By Valadictorian123

- Sincerely, Valadictorian123 -------------------------------------- Ever since I noclipped into the Backroom... More

Level 0 - The Lobby
Level 27 - The Wooden Walls Of Tortured Souls
Level 28 - The Laboratory
Level 29 - Sun Rise and Set
Level ! - Run For Your Life
Level - The Hub
Level 50 - Familiar Pasts
Level - Press Start
Level - You Win! Part 1
Level - You Win! Part 2
Level - You Win! Part 3
Level - You Win! Part 4
=)
Level 37 - Sublimity/The Poolrooms
Level - M.E.G. - part 1 - "A New Home"
Level - M.E.G. - part 2 - "Planning"
Level - 34, 106, 87 - "Triple Trouble"
Level - 34, 66, 87 - "Together Again"
Level - M.E.G.
Level 974 - "Kitty's House"

Level - You Cheated

21 0 0
By Valadictorian123

You Cheated

I throw my fist at Sonic as he's dashing towards me. I feel lightweight again. That's when I knew I noclipped.

5 minutes

I had my eyes closed. But not anymore.

This place looks like a weird circuitry room... Only very destroyed and empty. There are wires around the place, knocked over chairs, and a bunch of slightly working computers.

I tried to get up, but I couldn't. My legs are simply too weak from all the constant running. I'll admit I was and currently am terrified. If I can't move any entity can catch up to me. But I have to get up. I can't die yet.

I slowly get up, my legs are still very weak. But I manage to stand on both of my feet. Barely standing up. My legs are wobbling a lot. But it's fine.. I'll be fine.

I look up, and the ceiling tiles are.... Declining. They're shortening and disappearing. Some faster than others. That was until I heard it. I heard them.

Is this that other level I was in? Where I had to run from a bunch of entities? I thought to myself.

Is this just another part of it? Am I back there? I hope not. In this state, I can't even walk straight. I'm over here limping. There's no way I can escape all these entities.

I head to the door keeping me in this room and quickly close it, (but not in a loud way of course). This seems like a pretty medium-sized area. I need to think of an escape. Wait... Level 27, this reminds me of level 27, I don't think I'm in that level, but maybe the exit is in one of the other rooms. But there's no way I could get there, I'm weak, and hundreds of entities are outside my room continually searching for me. It's weird because I literally just got here, it's been like less than 5 minutes and entities are already searching for me... Whatever, I need to get up and go. I survived this many entities like twice, I can do it a 3rd time. 3rd times the charm. Right..?

I look outside the door, there are entities around the place. I gotta plan.

"Ok so I got weak legs, I can't crawl I'll be too slow. So my only real option I can think of would be to just wait until my legs regain strength and then try sneaking by the entities."

If I'm being honest, I wasn't putting much thought into this plan, I was too scared to really think. Believe me when I tell you I was trying to recollect my thoughts and call down. But I couldn't, that eternally growing sense of fear and misconception outgrows me.

10 minutes

Ok now I'm really scared. The geometry of the level is collapsing. What do I mean by that you ask? (Even if you didn't,) the place is falling apart, even outside this room, everything is falling apart. I've narrowly avoided many ceiling tiles that have fallen over me, and the walls are falling apart, soon, I'll be visible to all entities outside of this room, I have to move, fast. Thankfully my legs are healing fast and I can get up without much struggle now, I'm able to at least speed walk, but not a full run. I have to think fast.

Ok the walls have fully fallen down, I know, not smart how I walked in circles thinking of what to do. But I mean what else could I have done? 

I could've at least tried to make it to another room. But now, it's pointless. All the rooms are crumbling and the ceiling tiles above me, thankfully, have fully fallen over. I'm currently running from a few entities. My plan is to group all the entities up so none sneak-attack me while I'm running. But what's weird is how I saw a few entities that were literally walking spider-like server boxes with like 4 legs that look like they can pierce metal. But I can't run for long, but at the same time there's nowhere to hide... I have to do something....

20 minutes

Well, there's nothing left for me here. Or in this world for that matter.

Just a little information on what just happened, I was running from entities, right? Yeah so like 5 minutes later, everything falls apart. Literally. I think I've been here for about 20 minutes, and now like most of the electronics in this level combusted or exploded, creating a fire that surrounds basically what was left of this level. I'm now on the ground because remember those server box spider things? Well one of them cut my left arm and my left leg, and that really hurt. Those claws were so sharp it made deep holes where they cut me. Like I'm currently bleeding out with no medical supplies to heal me, not even a bandage. The only reason I'm still alive is because the fire quickly spread and separated me from the entities and is now circling around me. I also didn't mention that my sanity is diminishing. I feel myself slowly going insane, wanting to give up and submit myself to the fire surrounding me. But I won't, I can't. But at the same time, there is literally no way I can survive this. The fire has slowed down though and it looks like it'll be quite a while before it kills me. I'm looking around one last time before I die. I can still survive, I can still survive, I can still survive. I can still survive...

Right...?

30 minutes

I see a door, It's in front of me, the entities are somehow getting closer, if I can make it to that door I may survive.

Ima be honest, I didn't know how I was gonna do it, but I had to. This room looked like it was going to explode in under a minute.

I slowly get up, the pain from my wounds stinging me harshly. The door is just a few steps away, I can make it. I have less than a minute.

I can't run, so I kick into probably the slowest speed-walk the worlds ever seen, or in this case, the Backrooms.

"Come on Anthony, you can do it. Push through the pain."

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

I quickly shut the door and watch as the room behind me explodes. Fire goes everywhere.

"I can't believe that could've been me."

I turn around as I hang on to my arm, slowly walking around I think a maze. There doesn't look to be that many rooms, but this place is just a massive maze. I hate mazes, I suck at them, but anyways, I find a bunch of arcade cabinets littered around the place, some have fallen over, others haven't. But on all of them read one message:

Nobody Likes Cheaters

"Nobody likes cheaters... What does that mean? Did I cheat? What did I cheat on? Wait, did this have to do with the level 50 thing? When I noclipped through Sonic? Was I supposed to noclip some other way? Was I even supposed to escape that level and die there alone? Did I cheat on some other level? Does this have something to do with the Keymaster telling me he saw great potential in me?"

Thoughts raced through my mind, I'm confused as crazy.

It then feels hot again. I thought that that was from the effects of the fire from the last room. But no, I quickly realize that that isn't it.

The fire is back. It broke through the doors and is now engulfing the level again.

"Oh COME ON! I CAN'T GET A BREAK CAN I?!"

60 minutes

Something weird just happened... I found a quarter.

I was walking until I stepped on a quarter that looked surprisingly clean. I have no idea what to use it for or why I just stepped on it, but I kept it as it may be of use later.

Through all of the events that had just transpired the anti-climactic event is that I find a random quarter laying on the ground. I truly don't understand the Backrooms.

But good news that's bad at the same time? I've survived for an hour! But if there's one thing I have noticed while being on this level, it seems that every like 10 to 20 minutes the level gets worse, and I've been here for an hour... So I gotta leave, fast.

...

Ok the entities broke through the door and have multiplied, I've encountered multiple, and worse you ask? (Even if you didn't,) all of the entities are fully aware of my locations and I've had several near-death occurrences. Holy crap. How am I still alive? Is it my will to survive? I never knew I was that good at surviving.

The fire is engulfing the whole level and has once again sadly circled around me. In a matter of minutes the level will explode, killing me.

BUT

There's one arcade cabinet in front of me, the others have burned, my last effort to survive will be inserting this quarter that I (surprisingly still have) in the arcade cabinet, in hopes that it will noclip me somewhere. I know, weird plan. But I have literally nothing else to go with. Here I go.

I run up to the arcade cabinet and insert the quarter.

I can't die yet... I refuse to die yet. Even with my sanity and life at stake, I can't give up.... Avery, Amani, Benjamin, they all need me... My family needs me. I won't give up until I escape the Backrooms... Please....

Just give me another chance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 41 27
The wooden floorboards creak underneath my footsteps as I walk down the abandoned hallway, my flashlight swinging back and forth in front of me. The...
Elsa By Tiger-Lily

Teen Fiction

4.6K 104 21
"I'm a monster," he said looking away, pulling away from me like he always did. "You're a beautiful monster," I said with a smile. Normal parents w...
224 1 10
A couple of friends find themselves in a sticky situation. . . When they fall into a portal that leaves them in a nightmare world will they find a wa...
Room 5144 By

Mystery / Thriller

410 38 15
The world is dull. Our world is filled with days of work and endless boredom. A normal day could be twisted and altered when you no clip out of reali...