{Discontinued🥹} Bʟᴀᴢᴇ! [Sᴇʟᴇ...

By Haizlena

BoyXGirl Selena gomez a versatile actress and a singer dwelling her life with utmost luxuries with every wish... More

Introduction
1. Blew my Mind
2. Who are you?
3. He is Innocent
4. Nerdy
5. Don't freak out
6. Cousin
7. Good for you
8. In Love
9. Ex-Girlfriend
10. What are you hiding?
11. Are you into me?
12. Are you Sure?
13. Irresponsible
14. Vulnerable
15. My Girlfriend
17. Stubborn
18. Who's right?
19. Promises
20. Misunderstandings
21. Secrets
22. Revelations
23. Just the way you are.

16. An Angel

923 22 0
By Haizlena

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N, I'm going to....Oh god! This car is still in our garage? I think I told you to sell it? Let me guess, nobody wants to buy that piece of junk, right? I w-" Emily sighed.

"Oh my gosh Em! Please shut up." I rolled my eyes. "I told you shes not for sale. Just get over her."

"Now that car is a 'her?' " Emily sighed.

"Yeah. Anyways, you were looking for me?"

"Yes. I was going to the store. Do you want me to get you something? For now or for our trip?"

"Oh cool, I guess I'll come with you. That would be better." I said. Emily smiled in agreement. "And I wanted to ask, have you decided where are we going to stay in newyork? Do you know someone there or we are going to get rooms in a hotel?"

"I dont know anyone nor does henry . Hotels are our only option. We will reach new york around 3 or 4 hours before selena's concert. Getting a hotel, dropping the luggage, getting ready for the concert-Urgh! How will we manage that!"

"Relax, Sis! You are overthinking. Just chill, I'll see what I can do." I said. She nodded.
"Now, shall we?" I gestured towards my car with its key in my hand.

"The store-yeah lets go."

"Good evening, emily, Y/N!" Rose greeted. "You are going somewhere? I'll come back later."

"What's up Rose? You look tensed.." Emily asked.

"Yeah-No I just wanted to ask about the hotel and stuff. My dad is being kinda inquisitive."

"You heard her, boo? Her parents are sending her all alone with us and I am being so irresponsible."

"Emily I told you to chill. I'll take care of it okay? And you are the most responsible person I've ever known so just... let me handle..." I trailed off when I heard my phone ringing. "Excuse me-I-uhm-I will be back." I said as I walked to the other end of the garage to answer selena's call.

"Good evening! How are you, doing?"

"Hey, Good evening! I'm doing great. How are you? All set for the tour?"

"Yeah, almost. I'm so excited!"

"I'm excited too. So how are you all going to travel? I mean, have you bought tickets for your travel?"

"Henry said he will be booking the tickets tonight." I said.

"Tell him not to...."

"Sorry?"

"Tell Henry not to get tickets. I have already booked tickets for you all."

"You did? But why?"

"Cuz...I wanted to."

"What if we had bought the tickets already?"

"You would still have to get into the flight which I booked for you."

"But sel,.."

"Now shush! I'm sending you the flight details."

"Thank you selena. You didnt have to do it."

"You are always welcome Y/N and yeah I'm sending you the details of your hotel rooms too." She said.

"You even booked our freakin' rooms?"

"I did. It is one of the best hotels in New York city. You are all going to stay very close to me here." She said.

"Selena." I sighed.

"What? You did not want to stay near your girlfriend?"

"You know what I meant." I shook my head.

"I am sorry." She giggled. "Actually the hotel manager is a mutual friend of mine so it was not a problem for me. And emily told me that she was still looking for rooms so I thought I could help."

"Did you know, you are the best?"

"Oh come on. Its your first time in nyc so I can do that atleast to make it special."

"Thats why, you are the best."

"You are the bestest."

"Now thats not even a word." I laughed.

"No, IT IS!"

"Oh, yeah?" I laughed again.

"It is used to describe...You." she said. I stopped laughing. There was a smile on my face. "Damn, was that smooth?" Selena laughed.

"I dont know about that. But it was sweet. Thanks." I smiled.

"Anytime, baby." She said. Now I was blushing like crazy. She called me baby!

"Y/N! WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?" Emily shouted from the other side of the garage. She was too loud that selena also heard her.

"Are you busy?" Selena asked.

"Uhmm-Yeah, I was going out with emily to get some essesntials."

"Oh okay then, see you tomorrow."

"Yeah. Thanks for everything you did for us."

"You are welcome, love. You dont have to keep saying it."

"This really means a lot to us so I'll keep saying it. Thank you."

"Alright, alright. Take care and get ready before 7am."

"Before...7?"

"Yeah, I have sent a pick up for tomorrow. It will be at your house at sharp 7. So before 7."

"You have sent a pickup too?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. Were you planning to leave your vehicles at the airport?"

"We were planning to hire a cab."

"Now you don't have to."

"Y/N!" Emily called me again.

"Now go, your sister looks kinda mad."

"Alright! Thanks again. I lo-uhm-I mean-Uhm-bye."

"I love you too. Bye." She said and hung up the call.

"Y/N, we are getting late. Who were you talking to?" Emily asked.

"It was selena."

"Selena? Ooh, what did she say?" Emily teased.

"She said a lot, actually."

"Come on, tell me please."

"She said she bought us rooms for our stay in nyc."

"What!"

"And she got us first class flight tickets."

"First class!?" Emily exclaimed.

"And she hired a pick up for going to the airport." I said.

"Wait, wait, hold on. She literally did everything. We are going to her concert, in first class flight, she hired a pick up for us and we are staying there for 5 days and paying for nothing?"

"You are Right."  I shrugged.

"How can you let her do all of that!" Emily started hitting me. "You have no shame...."

"I never said her to do that!"

"Whatever! Its still your mistake." Emily huffed. "And selena, she is so kind and loving. Dont you dare mess this up." Emily scolded.

'Emily is right. Selena is an angel, an angel who anyone could only dream about. And shes mine. I am so lucky.' I smiled at my thoughts.

"Why are you laughing!" Emily hit me again.

"Now what did he do?" Rose asked.

"I'll tell you on our way. Are you ready?" Emily asked.

"Yeah." Rose smiled.

"Y/N, lets go! Rose is coming too." Emily ordered.

~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, you are an ass." Rose laughed. "You cant even say that you love her?"  We were standing outside a jewellery store. Emily wanted to say goodbye to her friend who works at that store before going on our trip.

"I tried, okay?" I rolled my eyes.

"Thats why I said, you are an idiot!" Rose sighed.

"No I am not! I was...." I trailed off when my eyes fell on on of the showcases in the store.

"You were?"

"Hey, rose, come here." I held her hand and pulled her into the shop. "Isn't this pretty?"

"A pair of Promise rings? Yeah they are." Rose rose said. I kept looking at those rings.

"I think you should buy it. That ring will look prettier on selena." Emily joined us.

"Wha-I-Sel-No-I was just looking." I chuckled nervously. I was clearly blushing.

"Excuse me, Lucy, can you please show us that pair of rings?" Emily ignored me and called her friend.

"Hi, Y/N, Hi Rose." Emily's friend greeted. "This one?"

"No, the ones beside that." Emily pointed.

"Here you go." Lucy pulled out that pair of rings.

"Yep! These rings look perfect. Don't they?" Emily asked me.

"Yeah-but.."

"No buts, theres no problem in giving selena a promise ring." Emily said.

"Emily, have you seen the price?" I whispered.

"Lucy, Please get this ring wrapped in a nice box, please." Emily ignored me again.

"Oh man! This trip is going to be amazing." Rose giggled.

"Shut up!" I whisper shouted at rose.

"Here you go, boo. The wrapped one is selena's and this box is yours." Emily handed me the boxes. We walked back to my car.

"You are the best sister in this whole fucking world!" I hugged emily and spinned her around, excitedly.

"Okay-okay-Boo-alright-now put me down!" Emily laughed. "You are the best brother too." She said and bopped my nose, when I put her down and pulled back from the hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3K 58
Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his life changed. But It was never Easy. Selen...
105K 4.2K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
27.3K 959 59
'It's easy to hate someone when you don't know their story. Before, I saw him as the one thing getting in my way, someone who breezed in and took eve...
411K 9.1K 47
Avery Reyes decided to leave her old town and move across the country. She was fresh out of college and found a job in a small town of Indiana. Her o...