MISS AMERICANA j,b

By slay4u123

karma is the guy on the screen, coming straight home to me JUDE BELLINGHAM X KAIA JENNER (OC) #1 in jude #1 i... More

cast.
.
one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.

four.

2.9K 47 2
By slay4u123

"fancy seeing you here"

four

@kaiajenner posted:

liked by @kimkarashian, @jesselingard, @judebellingham and 2,348,796 others.
@kaiajenner first day in germany dump <3
oh and i got a tattoo

@kendalljenner i want a matching one
^@kaiajenner when i get back to london ;)

@judebellingham sick tattoo
^@kaiajenner thanks :)

@marcusrashford if you don't answer my texts right now
^@kaiajenner chill out mashford

@user1 i actually love your life.

@user2 the dress tho

@user3 leave germany

@user4 she is trying so hard to be like her sisters.

mashford <3

kaia
kaia
jenner
kaia elise jenner
if you dont asnwer your phone istg

oh my god
mashy, calm yourself
how was yesterday?

dont even try it
kendall told me how you set it up

you're welcome xx

hate you.
how was your night?

very nice actually.
i met your jude friend

and?

he's cool

and?

very hot

i knew he was your type

WAIT MARCUS SHUT UP
HE MESSAGED ME ON INSTA
HOLY SHIT
BYE

GOOD LUCK
read at 10:27am

(via instagram messages)

@judebellingham wants to send you a message

hey

it's jude from the other night

hey jude from the other night;)
what's up?

wanted to see if you are free in in an hour to get a coffee?
with me that is.

sounds good.
oh and message me on my phone number
its *** *** ****

great!
read at 10:34am

(via imessages)

*** *** ****

kaia?

jude?

yes.
here's the address to the coffee shop
see you there at 11:30?

sounds good <3
read at 10:44am

mashford <3

SO
I AM GOING FOR COFFEE WITH HIM IN 45 MINUTES
i am freaking out

KAIA, IT'S KENDALL ON MARCUS'S PHONE.
DONT BE SCARED

KENNY
I AM GONNA WEAR THIS?

YES IT'S PERFECT
YOU LOOK HOT BUT ALSO CUTE
GOOD LUCK
WE ARE BOTH SENDING LOVE.

LOVE YOU BOTH
and dont think i am not gonna question you two later

uh oh
read at 10:57am

i tapped on my chat with jude and copied the address into google maps, to find my way.

it was around a twenty minute walk away from my hotel, with the weather being as enjoyable as it is, i thought why not just walk? in germany it is currently approaching summer, so it's bright and sunny outside. personally, i prefer winter to summer, but i did grow up in l.a where summer is all we really know all year round.

i pulled my baseball cap down slightly and put on sunglasses to try and hide from the number of people on the streets, walking past me.

i arrived at the destination and found a small coffee shop on the corner of the road. it was called the kleines cafe, it was a bustling place, with people occupying every table sharing stories over a coffee.

my eyes darted around the room looking for either a member of the wait staff to ask if jude was here, but i didn't have to. in a corner next to one of the windows, jude was sitting there in a tight t-shirt and baggy jeans. he was on his phone and every once in a while looking out the window at the street.

"fancy seeing you here" jude said in his bimingham accent, grinning, after i had attracted his attention by walking towards the table. "this is a cute place." i smiled, taking another look at the place after i had sat down across from him.

"and they make the best cinnamon frappuccino , i can't resist." jude said making me laugh. "why are you laughing?" he asked me smiling. "you never struck me for the type to order a cinnamon frappuccino, i thought of you as more of a vanilla latte kind of guy." "well then, if we are making assumptions, i think you are a iced latte girl." "would you believe me if i told you, i don't actually like coffee?" i raised my eyebrow.

"i've already made a mistake." "how?" "coffee shop?" " just because i don't like coffee doesn't mean i am not happy to go to a coffee shop as cute as this." i smile warmly at him.

"i usually, order a caramel frappucino but ask for it without the coffee. yes i am a child. or i order an iced tea, i prefer tea honestly." i say.

"you like tea? but it's so soggy and flavourless?" jude asked outraged. "clearly you have never had good tea before, then."

"you might be the first american i have ever met who doesn't like coffee." jude chuckled.

"and you might be the first brit i have ever met who doesn't like tea."

the date went on, we were there until 4:30 and then he dropped me off at my hotel after he took me on a brief tour of dortmund.

he brought me in for a hug to say goodbye. "i'll see you tomorrow" he says, pulling away. "wait what's tomorrow? have i forgotten something."

"no, kaia, this is me saying, i am taking you out for dinner tomorrow. at 7, dress fancy." he said kissing me on the cheek before casually strolling down the street.

bloody brits

jude bellingham you will be the death of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1K 16
follow the romantic story of kiana and jude when they meet for the first time on new years eve
813K 10.6K 51
ยซ I love you, leya. It has always been you"
118K 1.9K 55
.... แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด…แด€แดษด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ, ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส€แดœษชษด แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด€ แดษชสŸสŸษชแดษด สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ...
188K 3.6K 22
In which things get complicated for Hannah Elliot when she begins to fall for the guy she thought she hated more than anything. Jude Bellingham x Fem...