The pregnancy tales

Oleh makeitshine2021

Lebih Banyak

Heartbeat
Scared
Pregnancy cravings
Mood swings
Insecurity
Broken
Maternity shopping
Its time

Punishment

2.6K 219 46
Oleh makeitshine2021

Sitting in his study, vansh rai singhania examined each and every person present there with hawks eyes, trying to detect any hint of greed or malice, as he continued conversing about their upcoming deal involving a billion freshly cut diamonds......

They all were all powerful mafia from different countries

But no one could ever be trusted enough in their line of business......

Because a person is only as strong as his weakest link......

And a billion diamonds were anything but a piece of cake......

"Vansh...i was thinking....."

His ear shot up hearing his wife whose voice halted in her throat seeing several men dressed in black with their guns shining in their pockets

"OUT NOW....."

His voice roared through the silent room, making tears to erupt at the corner of her orbs as she turned back on her heels to rush out only to halt in her steps seeing all the men get up and move out instead

Once alone with his wife, he leisurely leaned back against his chair and examined his wife who still had her back facing him.....

"Come here sweetheart...."

She turned around to come face to face with her husband who pointed towards his lap.....

Walking towards him, she hesitantly settled herself on his lap as he circled his arm around her waist

"Iam sorry....I didn't knew you were in a meeting....."

"Never apologise for being anywhere that i am....understood...."

As she nodded her head in agreement, he slowly caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers, his heart swooning as a beautiful smile blossomed on her lips.....

"So tell me baby mommy......how can i be at your service....."

Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red as she bit her lips hard remembering why she came there in the first place......

"My my....does that have something to do with the wetness that is now seeping through your panties onto my pant....."

He husked, making her want to hide under the earth due to embarrassment as she hid her face in his chest making him laugh out loud as he caressed her now slightly bulging belly......

"I must say....iam loving these pregnancy hormones.....

My little shy kitten has transformed into a horny lioness......"

He teased further as he picked up the remote laying nearby and locked the door.......

Lifting her up a little from his lap, he did a quick work to unbuckle his belt before pushing his pant all the way down to his ankles before slowly sinking his wife onto him, making her moan out in satisfaction......

As she began grinding against his hardness, his phone rang at the highest pitch, making them groan out in frustration......

Vansh was seconds away from cancelling the call but decided otherwise seeing the caller id.....

"Dont you dare cum...."

Was the only warning she got before he answered the phone and placed it near his ear, while simultaneously squeezing her ass cheek, encouraging her to continue moving up and down on him.....

Biting at the collar of his shirt, she tried her best to muffle her cries while her husband tried his best to concentrate at the call in his hand....but damn.....she felt soo freaking good.....

"Boss are you listening???"

He heard angre from the other hand of the call.....

"Yes....go on...."

He hardly gritted over the call before riddhima's head fell back in pleasure as she came all over cock......

"Did you just cum without my permission????"

His voice dark, indicating towards the upcoming punishment, as he cancelled the call before throwing his phone onto the nearby sofa, making her gulp....

"Bend over...."

Her eyes gazed moved over to the short heighted table infront of them.....

With her now bulging belly there was no way she could bend over it......

It was easier to kneel.....

"Over the piano...."

He completed, understanding the debate going on in her head.....

Obliging she made her way towards the piano and obediently bend over, waiting for his next move as she marched towards her at a snail pace.....

"Are you gonna spank me???"

She questioned, her voice husky, as he caressed her ass......

"You like when i spank you???"

He lightly nibbled over the base of her neck....

"Yess...."

"Good...because you aren't getting any...."

He smirked as her forehead scrunched in confusion as well as frustration

"You aren't supposed to enjoy your punishment sweetheart....."

Her face flared with in anger as she attempted to straighten up, only to he pushed by him back into her previous position.....

"Now...be a good girl and spread your thighs for me baby girl.....

It's about time you get punished for your eagerness....."

And no matter how bad she wanted to smack him right across his smug smirk, her thighs involuntarily parted for him as he took his own time in admiring her sleeked wetness before pushing a vibrator inside her making her moan out at the sudden intrusion.....

"You'll be having this inside you for the whole day sweetheart.....

And iam gonna control it......

I"ll turn it on...whenever i want....at my desired speed and you'll be a good girl and take it all without any complain.....understood???"

He nibbled at her earlobe while she nodded her head in agreement.....

....................................................................

"Vansh riddhima....come have lunch...."

Dadi called out for them seeing them exit the study.....

Settling on their respective chairs, vansh picked up the salad plate and poured it in riddhima's plate making her scrunch her nose in disgust......

Damn this health freak mafia.....

She cursed as she looked around the table to spot something of her liking but found none......

"Sweetheart dont just glare at your food....eat it....."

Rolling her eyes, she lightly pushed the plate away, giving him the puppy look, the one he can never resist.....

"I wanna eat icecream...."

"No way....first lunch then dessert...."

"No...i want dessert first...."

"Riddhima....you need to take care of your health..."

"Vans...."

"Riddhima....look what I brought for you...."

Came kabir's voice from behind as he placed a large burger infront of her, making her face lit up with happiness.....

"Your favourite......

It had been soo long since we......"

He trailed off.....

This was their weekend ritual.....

Making burgers and fries together before settling infront of the tv for a movie marathon......

Well he was the one who used to make it and while she used to sit on the kitchen counter all through the process, secretly eating the toppings and the fries.....

"I thought why not make it for you today........

It will be a good change from your regular healthy food..."

He completed as he took his seat infront of her, admiring her as she happily gobbled the treat infront of her....

"How's it???"

He waited with baited breaths for her complement...

"Soo goodddd"

She praised, too lost in her food to witness the blush spreading across his cheek while her husband turned red giving tough competition to a bursting volcano........

And as she was busy gobbling up her meal, her body jerked up all of a sudden feeling the vibrator inside turn on.......

To be continued.....

Opps....riddhima is grave trouble now......

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.9K 1.8K 9
Faith✨ Oleh Shagun

Fiksi Penggemar

103K 3.8K 16
A Riansh story #immj2 #riansh
79.5K 5.1K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more