The pregnancy tales

By makeitshine2021

More

Heartbeat
Scared
Pregnancy cravings
Mood swings
Punishment
Broken
Maternity shopping
Its time

Insecurity

2.5K 245 55
By makeitshine2021

"Sweetheart....you aren't ready yet???"

Vansh questioned as he entered inside their room only to witness his wife standing infront of their closet, dressed in her black bathrobe, surfing through the clothes

"I am...."

She pointed towards her curled hair and makeup

"I just can't decide which dress to wear....

The one that'll make me look less of a whale and more of a princess....."

She pouted as she ran a gentle palm over her slightly protruding belly......

Oh if only his wife knew how damn sexy she looked at the moment, with her belly flushed with the symbol of their love, making him want to bend her over the table and do all the unholy things in the world to her.....

Shaking his unholy thoughts, clearly aware that time was running out of hand, he moved towards her and hugged her from behind, resting his chin over her shoulder.....

"You'll always look beautiful sweetheart....no matter what you wear.....

And more so....when you wear absolutely nothing...."

He husked, not able to control his hormones, as his hand caressed the inside of her thighs

"Well......how about i wear NOTHING for the business party tonight then...."

She mocked, making his face go pale as he immediately picked out a red outfit from the closet and handed to her, making her burst out into giggles.....

Taking the dress from his hand, she was about to go back into the restroom but a strong grip over her arm stopped her.....

"Change here....infront of me....."

He requested or rather demanded, making riddhima smirk as she gave him a light push, making him plop down onto the one seater sofa as she slowly yet seductively undid her black robe, letting it fall at her feet, making his eyes darken.....

But before her husband could get his hands all over her, she immediately stepped inside the dress chosen by him and gave him a victorious smile, making him groan at her antics.....

"Turn around...."

His command came out dominant and husky, as she obliged and turned around, giving him a good view of her heart shaped plum ass....

"Done eye fucking me mr rai singhania???"

She mocked as she picked up her heels and settled on the bed to put them on, but her husband beat her to it as he took the heels from her hand and sank down on his knees to help her put them on.....

"Oh darling....iam gonna do alot more than mere eye fucking.....

The moment we'll be back from the party, this pretty dress of yours is gonna be shred to pieces as you moan and scream my name all night long......"

He whispered, as he licked the shell of her ear, making her clench her thighs in need.....

"Tch tch tch....somebody is already dripping and that too from my words only

What will happen when i bury my tongue deep inside you sweetheart...."

He mocked, as he placed a chaste kiss over her clenched thighs before yanking her in his arms and moving out of their room......

             .........................................................

Talking to the businessmen, vansh's gaze kept lingering back to his wife who was happily talking to the other ladies, making a beautiful smile to grace his lips seeing her mingling soo well, as his associates looked at him as if he had grown two heads....

Well why not....

Its not everyday you see vansh rai singhania smiling soo dreamily......

Turning his attention back to Mr Wahlia who went on and on about his new deal with some foreign company, whose name he could swear wasn't even in the list of top companies let alone be in the top 10....he felt a small pat over his shoulder as he turned around to see his sweetheart looking at him with her puppy eyes making his heart swoon....

Gathering her in his arms, he brushed a strand of hair out of her face, and kissed her forehead....

"Whats wrong sweetheart???"

"I...i know it isn't a good time...but...iam cravings for chocolate chip icecream soo bad....I couldn't help it...."

She pouted, as she played with his coat's button....

Looking around, he tried spotting an icecream server there but found none....

"Oh come on mr rai singhania.....we were in the middle of an important discussion ...iam sure your wife can wait for her precious icecream...."

He mocked, making riddhima's eyes well up....

Normally it wouldn't have affected her but damn this pregnancy had wrecked her emotions soo bad that the slightest of harsh tone ended her up welled in tears.....

Vansh nose flared at his remarks, as he tightened his grip around his wife's waist, who was about to turn back on her heels and leave him with this asshole, as he glared him, almost warning him that he would be dead soon enough.......

"This women right here is my wife, my better half...whose carrying my child inside her....and if its icecream she wants...its icecream she'll get....

Soo no Mr Wahlia...i dont think she can wait for her precious icecream....because she's gonna get it right now....."

His each word came out harsh and tainted with warning as he entwined his hand with hers and began moving towards the exit, making her heart burst with love for him......

Just as they were about to exit, a waiter accidentally bumped into vansh, making the drinks in his to spill over his tuxedo.....

Handling riddhima the car keys, he made his way towards the restroom to clean himself up when some hushed noises made their way to his ears.......

"Have you seen her???"

"Damn she's beautiful....."

He was about to move past them but halted in his step hearing their next statement.......

"Too bad she's stuck with an oldie like Vansh rai singhania...."

"I heard their's was a forced marriage.....i wouldn't be surprised if that were true....."

"Exactly.....she's soo young....she deserved to be with someone like us....

Young and aspiring....."

"And if thats not all....vansh rai singhania knocked her up with his baby....destroying her youth completely......"

"Oh come on....you got to be kidding me....

You really think he knocked her up....

I'll be amazed if he could even get it up in bed.....

Iam sure he got her impregnated through IVF or something........

So that she would be tied to him forever and none would question his manliness......"

"Poor little thing....stuck with a man of her father's age...."

As their laughter echoed in the atmosphere, vansh felt a pang in his chest at their words as he unconsciously made his way back to the car where his wife was waiting had been waiting for him...only to halt in his steps seeing her talking to a guy almost her age....her face glowing with happiness....making the pang intensify into an ache

They looked perfect together.....

A perfectly matched couple with no age gap......

If they were to grace the party together no would usher how mismatched the pair was....infact their would be praising all around........

"Vanshh...."

He heard his wife call out for him, as she grabbed his forearm and led him towards the boy......

"Vansh meet abir....my college mate....

Abir this is vansh..MY HUSBAND...."

She announced proudly, staring at her husband with nothing but love overflowing from her orbs making his breath hitch.......

"Of course.....who doesn't know the great vansh rai singhania...."

Abir chirped as he forwarded his hand for a shake which vansh politely reciprocated.....

"Well it was nice meeting you riddhu but i gotta go......hope you see you again....bye....."

Bidding goodbye to him, both settled back in the car and drove towards the nearby ice cream parlour....

All through the ride their harsh words kept ringing in his ears, and no matter what he did...he just couldn't shrug them off....

Once home, he made his way to the restroom as he stripped off his expensive tuxedo and scanned his body in the full length mirror......

He was by no mean perfect....

His body held scars

Be it the ones from the belt of the juvenile jail's guard

Or

The various bullets that he had taken while expanding his business.......

They were all there....right on his body....

Mocking him.....

Breaking his confidence bit by bit.....

And probably for the first time ever.....

Vansh rai singhania took those scars as a punishment and not as a souvenir.....

           .................................................................

Buttoning up his shirt, and not leaving his chest bare like he usually did at night, he stepped out of the restroom to see his wife sitting on the bed, still in her red dress as she looked at him with concern smeared all over her face.....

And before he could mask his emotions from her and turn his back to her, she held his hand and slowly led him towards the bed, making him sit down beside her as she caressed his beard lovingly.....

"What's wrong???"

She questioned, clearly aware of his changed demeanour since the moment he stepped out of the party.....

"Riddhima....do you...maybe...sometime feel that iam not good enough for you???"

He hesitantly put forward the question, his heart pounding in anticipation of her response.....

"Why would you think that vansh.....

You're perfect....and i love you for the way you are...."

"But still....people.....i mean......i think....iam old enough to be your father....."

He said in a strained voice as he turned his head, avoiding her gaze.....

"Should i call you daddy then???"

She responded mischievously as she straddled his thighs and settled herself on his lap.....

"You are mine vansh....

When I accepted you.....I accepted you with all your flaws

Because for me....those weren't flaws....those were souvenirs...."

Her fingers slowly unbuttoned his shirt as she caressed the scars decorating his body.....

"No one is perfect in this world vansh.....we all are scarred....one way or the other...."

She slipped her dress of her shoulder, making her dress pool at her waist, revealing the twin bullet marks near her chest and the light stretch marks that were beginning to appear near her stomach.....

"Its love that makes our scars look beautiful...."

His fingers slowly caressed the marks over her body as he looked at her with misted orbs.....

"You were made for me and i was made for you.....

Perhaps thats what uniting of souls really means.......

You and me against the world...."

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 701 8
Hey guys, So this is a new story of Riansh. It is all mature stuff. Hope u all like it Please do vote
12.5K 1.2K 5
Riddhima and Vansh meets each other after 6 years. Riddhima was trapped in the world of darkness where she was all broken and shattered. Vansh being...
80.7K 5.1K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more
131K 10.1K 38
THIS IS A RIANSH FANFICTION.. A LOVE STORY BETWEEN VANSH AND RIDDHIMA LETS SEE HOW WILL THEY UNITE IN LIFE... LIFE IS NOT FULL OF HAPPINESS THERE IS...