The Olde Worlde

By Heatherfeather98

She was born in the modern world. Her soul was born in the Olde Worlde. But she rose from the ashes of pain t... More

-}Cast{-
}-Chapter Two-{
}-Chapter Three-{
}-Chapter Four-{
}-Chapter Five-{
}-Chapter Six-{
}-Chapter Seven-{
}-Chapter Eight-{
}-Chapter Nine-{
}-Chapter Ten-{
}~Chapter Eleven~{

}-Chapter One-{

2.4K 81 3
By Heatherfeather98

Aster Marigold Potter was finally able to escape the British Wizarding World, she was finally free of all the hatred and expectations that the adults and her own friends had placed upon her. Though she sighed as she was sat inside the office of her account manager, Bloodclaw, who was looking at her with sympathy. She didn't really want it, but she was not going to get him to stop, he didn't know she hated it, and she would not be rude to someone who was actually helping her for once in her miserable life. Aster's head smacked the back of the chair, tears welling in her eyes, she couldn't believe that the people she trusted, hurt her like this.

"Lady Potter?" Bloodclaw questioned seeing her hands tighten on the Inheritance test.

Aster nodded her head before looking back at the Inheritance Test. "Yeah. Just getting over the fact that I was not loved like I thought I was." She answered, before handing the parchment to her account manager.

Name: Aster Marigold Potter

Age: 19 (Immortal)

Birthday: July 31, 1980

Mother: Lillian Elizabeth Potter nee. Evans

Father: James Fleamont Potter

Godparents:

Godfather – Sirius Orion Black III (dead)

Godmother – Alice Marie Longbottom (Clinically Insane)

Heirs to:

Potter (by blood, father)

Peverell (by blood, father)

Gryffindor (by blood, father)

Le Fey (by blood, mother)

Pendragon (by blood, father)

Black (by blood, godfather)

Slytherin (by blood, father)

Magic:

Magic core (85% blocked, 15% unblocked)

Wandless Magic (blocked)

Eidetic/Photographic Memory (blocked)

Natural Legilimency (blocked)

Natural Occlumency (blocked)

Natural Animagus – Fox (blocked)

Beast Speech (blocked – Parsletongue unblocked)

Healing Magic (blocked)

Dark Magic (blocked)

Light Magic (90% blocked, 10% unblocked)

Creature Inheritance: Vampire 1/2 Kitsune 1/2

Other Information:

200 Galleons to Molly Weasley, Ronald Weasley and Ginevra Weasley.

200 Galleons to Hermione Granger

300 Galleons to the Order of The Pheonix

300 Galleons to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Loyalty potions – Dumbledore, Weasley family, Gryffindor, Hermione Granger, Light magic, Order of the Phoenix.

Hate potions – Malfoy family, Tom Riddle, Slytherin's, Dark magic, Death Eaters.

All blocks and Potions linked to Albus Dumbledore.

Under no circumstances is Aster Marigold Potter to go to Petunia Dursley. She must live with Remus Lupin if Sirius and Alice cannot take care of her.

Aster Marigold Potter is the Mistress of Death.

Bloodclaw was outraged by what he read; Dumbledore had done all this to this poor girl that sat in front of him. "I should have known, he was just like me, Tom I mean, abused and hurt, like me, I could have been just like him a villain," she whispered gently. "Had Dumbledore not done this to me, I would have been powerful, I would have destroyed them all for not helping me, not everyone though, just the ones who knew, who wanted to hurt me." She hissed.

Bloodclaw looked at the girl with a different sense of pride. He had always hoped for someone to take over the Wizarding World and make it better, and Aster Potter could have done it, had they not ruined her chances, her life. "What would you like to do now?" He asked her.

Aster thought it over before a smirk befitting a Slytherin slid across her face. "Well for one, I'd like you to take back the money that was taken from me, with interest." She purred her eyes glowing an acidic green. "Then I would appreciate it if you could take all these blocks off me, free me from this cage that Dumbledore has forced me into," she said looking at Bloodclaw as Cheshire smile sliding onto her face, one that Bloodclaw mimicked. "And for your help, go through all my vaults and take back what rightfully belongs to you, and whatever this cleanse may cost."

Bloodclaw nodded his head as he called for the healers to cleanse the young Potter. They only waited for two minutes when two female goblins walked in, instantly the two surrounded Aster, cooing at her. "The poor wee thing has so many blocks." The one on the left said.

"Must help the poor wee baby." The one on the right said with a nod of her head. "I am healer Iceclaw."

"I am healer Sharpclaw." The goblin on the left said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both, Iceclaw, Sharpclaw." Aster greets back.

"Now come with us, we must heal you of these blocks and free you from all this pain." Iceclaw says as she pulls Aster up to her feet and brought her to a long winding hallway. Aster stays silent as she glanced around herself, she was quite nervous to be in such a small space, it reminded her of the cupboard under the stairs. She was grateful when they stepped out into the open space of the ritual room. Aster's eyes were wide, it was big, with old black bricks runes carved into the bricks, a deep icy blue pool of water was in the middle of the room. It was simple.

"We ask you Lady Potter to please remove the clothing you wear." Iceclaw said to the girl.

Aster nods her head as she takes her clothing off, now bare to the two goblins before her. They explained to her what she was needed to do, so Aster slowly walked to the icy blue pool, she laid herself down in the water, letting it wrap around her in a cooling sensation. Her hair curled around her body as the water begun to seep into her skin, the two goblin healers begun to chant, Aster withered in pain, the blocks turning the water into a black pool.

She couldn't even hear herself screaming in pain, her eyes begun to flicker, changing from emerald to a luminous red. A hunger she had never felt before growing, her head ached as something pushed through her skin, she felt the exact pain in her lower back, Aster's scream ripped through the ritual room, the two goblin healers cringed hearing the cry. The pain became too much for the young Lady Potter, the girl passing out from the pain.

Aster Marigold Potter had become who she was always meant to be.

It was hours later before she woke up, a deep pain ripping through her throat. She was hungry, and she needed to eat, but she wasn't sure what it was that she wanted. It was when a bloodpop was thrusted into her mouth. She sighed happily with a purr at the taste of blood on her mouth. "Welcome back Lady Potter." Bloodclaw greeted the girl.

Sitting up Aster nodded her head in greeting already feeling better than before. "This is amazing." She muttered, wiggling in her place, a fluffy tail wagging.

"Well, you are a vampire Lady Potter, you need blood, although not a lot like most, I would suggest ordering many of them." Bloodclaw stated to the girl who nodded her head in agreement with her account manager. "Now, here is a matter we need to discuss. Where is it you wish to go?" He asked her, Aster stopped, pondering her thoughts. She wasn't sure where she could go, well out of Europe for sure, so she could go to Australia, but she didn't feel like dealing with the heat. She wanted some place cold, and isolated.

"Somewhere in America." She said to her account manager. Bloodclaw hummed in thought. "Some place cold, isolated." She whispered her mind drifting, her magic swirling around herself. It takes her somewhere far away, she glanced around where she now stood, the forest was a haze she was surprised at where she was, why was she here. She turned quickly hearing someone approaching her, what she came to see was a man with collar-length blond hair, standing at 6'2", with a well-toned medium frame, gentle eyes and he looked to be about 23 in age.

The two of them stood in front of each other in surprise, a feeling rushing through them. Aster wasn't sure what to do but she was frightened, she didn't know what was going on with her, but she plucked her Gryffindor courage and spoke up. "Hello." She simply said, unsure what to really say.

The man before her smiled, his golden honey like eyes warming at her awkward nature. "Hello. I'm Carlisle." He greeted.

Aster smiled gently, "I'm Aster," she answered. It was a beat of silence that followed after their introductions when she spoke once more. "Where am I?" She asked him.

Carlisle frowned, "you're in Forks, Washington State." He answered. "Did something happen to you?" He asked her.

"No, I distinctly remember being in my bank in London, England." She stated with a frown on her face. "But I did feel a pull, it was strange," she whispered as she made her way to a tree, putting her hand against the bark her hand went right through. "Oh, astral projection, nifty." She muttered before leaving the forest and back in the healing room.

"Lady Potter?" Bloodclaw questioned.

"I know where I'm going." She said with a smirk on her face. Time for a new adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.8K 17
Life...is ironic. It takes sadness to know happiness. Absence to value presence. Noise to appreciate silence. It's ironic, How the people who say "I...
60.5K 1.2K 34
She was a forgotten in her line of purebloods. He was a broken soul. They were opposites in character. Yet so perfect for each other. They evened out...
7K 145 18
Life for magical beings was always going to be tough but add emotions and it all equates to too much. Live till the life is burnt out from you and ma...
2.9K 149 16
This is the rewritten of Broken Binds. I do not own Harry Potter or any of the other characters. This story will not fully follow canon.