✅ My Sister's Problem

By kittyangelabdl

This uses a basic plot idea that's been done by a couple of different authors, in different ways. And I thoug... More

My Sister's Problem
1. Dreams
2. Shopping
3. Accident
4. Worst Case
5. Gifts
6. Analytical
7. Early
8. Fantasies
9. The Beginning
10. Scheming
11. Management
12. Compromise
13. Confession
14. No Choice
15. No Hurry
16. No Escape
17. Commands
18. Consequences
19. New Rules
20. Waterfall
21. Understanding
22. Masterplan
23. Deliberation
24. Confidence
25. Sharing
26. Fair Play
27. Disapproval
28. The Truth
29. Resistance
30. Challenge
31. Counterattack
32. Accusations
33. Two Sides
34. Threes
35. Sympathy
36. No Contest
37. Informed Choice
38. Understanding
39. All Grown Up
40. Triumph & Disaster
41. No Secrets
42. Punishment
43. Changing Rules
44. New Rules
45. Exposed
46. Freedom
47. Responsibility
48. Discipline
49. Adulting
50. Acceptance
51. The Problem
52. The Solution
53. Just Desserts
54. My Shame
55. Harsh Truths
56. Finale
57. Loose Ends
58. The First Day of the Rest of My Life
59. Unforgivable
60. Start of the Journey
61. Ten Years Later
62. Pranks and Consequences
63. Coming Clean
64. More Punishment
65. The Home Straight
66. Deserved
67. Day One
68. Ultimatum
69. The Last Laugh
70. Turn it Around
71. Acceptance
72. Wet Fun
73. My Reward
74. Midnight Shenanigans
75. Day Two
76. Explanations
77. Understood
78. Relax Completely
79. Day Three
80. Playtime
81. Maybe a Reward
82. A New Tool
83. Planet Baby
84. Too Many Options
85. The Worst Part
86. Brief Respite
87. What You Really, Really Want
88. Into the Frying Pan
89. Pretty Colours
90. Another Change
91. The Ultimate Punishment
92. Good Clean Fun
93. Day Four
94. Uncrossable Lines
95. Baby Girl
96. Day Trip
97. Tears and Laughter
98. Aftercare
99. Peace Offering
100. What I Deserve?
101. Accepting my Fate
102. Day Five
104. The Baby Sitter
105. Little Sister
106. Trusting the Babysitter
107. Everything Changes
108. Registration & Preparation
109. First Event
110. Your Best Shot
111. Not Knocked Out
112. Knocked Out
113. The Last Challenge
114. The Big Finish
115. My Sister's Scheme
116. Window of Opportunity
117. Head to Head
118. Consequences
119. Day Six
120. Justice
121. Punishment
122. A Full Apology
123. The Babysitter
124. Child's Play
125. My Baby Sister
126. Day Seven
127. Easy Choices
128. Day Eight
129. Walk in the Woods
130. Home Again
131. Catching Up
132. Game On
133. Game Over
134. Back to School
135. A New Routine
136. The Journey Home
137. Origin Story
138. Date Night

103. Not a Baby

915 15 9
By kittyangelabdl

"I'm not a baby, Moooom!" Lindy's protest was my first sign of what the problem might be. She'd wet the bed again, triggering another wave of guilt for me with the realisation that this was all my fault.

"If you were a baby," I heard Mum's response too, now the bedroom door was apparently open. "I would have made sure that you were properly protected. I trusted you to decide if you needed it, and apparently you overestimated how grown up you are."

"I didn't!" Lindy argued, somewhere between angry and defensive. "I'm not a baby, it was Sally! It's another one of those pranks, I thought she'd stopped, but she sneaked into my room again, and–"

"The door was locked from the inside," Mum cut her off. "And Sally is wearing mittens that don't allow her to pick anything up. How did she trick you?"

"She must have–" Lindy started, and then hesitated. "But... I don't wet the bed. I got over that years ago! It's not fair!"

"It's something that could happen to anyone. And nobody is going to make fun of you, I promise. But you need to be honest with me. Do you understand? Accusing Sally when we both know she didn't do anything this time just makes it harder to believe you in the future. I think owning your mistakes deserves more respect than just not making any."

Then I heard footsteps that could only be my sister's bounding down the stairs. Seconds later she burst into the lounge, and found me trying my best to hug Mr Muggins, in spite of the difficulty added by the mittens. She sat on the couch then and watched me. I could see she was smiling then, laughing at my predicament, but she didn't say anything or move closer. She just wanted to see me play, so I just carried on playing. I glanced to my phone a couple of times, but Mum had fastened my mittens properly again so I wouldn't have been able to unlock it even if there was nobody watching.

"Are you having fun, baby?" Lindy asked. "Do you like being a stupid little baby? You'd better get used to it, I'm going to find a way to get Mum to turn you into a baby full time. How would you like that? You only need to break the rules again and your punishment will last past the start of school. Are you looking forward to it?"

That was too easy to imagine, and the anxiety hit me like a train. Sure, I could enjoy playing with my toys, and having Mum treat me like a little kid. But I still dreaded anyone outside our family finding out about this. I couldn't cope with the humiliation of being seen, and everyone I cared about laughing at me. That was just too much, and the way Lindy talked made me think that she'd already come up with some way she might make it happen. I told myself that Mum wouldn't allow that; she already knew that Lindy was making up so much of this stuff. But I had to accept that there might be some kind of chance, some way that my sister could find to get me in trouble again. And being humiliated in front of my friends, however unlikely, was my biggest nightmare right now. Somehow, it was even worse than the thought that Hugo might have actually believed what Lindy said as we left.

I carried on playing with my toys, pretending to be a little baby just like I'd been told to. I was going along with my punishment, doing what Mum and Lindy had demanded of me. And even if I wasn't enjoying it now as much as I might have done without that threat hanging over me, I kept on playing. Trying to imagine myself back into the state of mind where I was just a little kid and I didn't know about anything that could upset me. But Lindy could tell that she was getting to me. Maybe I hesitated too long, or maybe my movements were too forced. Maybe I even shed a tear as I tried not to imagine being humiliated in front of all my friends. But she knew that she had hurt me, and then I heard her laugh. There was nothing I could do about it now, though, but turn back to my toys and pretend that I hadn't heard.

It wasn't long before Mum came down again, with a basket in her hands. It didn't take a genius to work out why she had such a big pile of laundry, but I pretended that I didn't see everything.

"Has the baby been good while I was busy?" she asked a few minutes later, returning from the kitchen. I could have answered myself, but I decided that I was being too little to talk right now. Mum wanted Lindy to answer for me, and I wondered how Lindy felt about that.

"She's just playing with her toys, pretending she's not done anything wrong. I think... I think she's being good for now. She could have made more fuss, but she didn't. So maybe we'll take it easy on her today."

I gasped and giggled when I heard that. I wanted to say thank you, but turned it into the kind of laugh you might hear from a toddler instead. If she wanted me to be a baby, I would be a baby for her. And if she actually respected that I hadn't done anything to hurt her, maybe she was starting to treat me fairly. If she would stop accusing me of things, or would accept that I'd been punished enough, then I could go back to just being a baby when I wanted a little break from all my grown-up responsibilities, and that was the best outcome I could think of. I just had to keep playing along with the rules that Mum had laid down, and hope that was enough to satisfy Lindy's urge to torment me.

"That's good," Mum said. "It's nice to see that she can go along with her punishment, and be a good little baby. So, would you like to keep watching Sally while I make breakfast? Or should I make sure the baby is entertained while you start sorting out breakfast?"

"Sally's such a little baby," Lindy said, with a little laugh. "I bet she needs her diaper changing again. You could check."

"That's okay. She is just a little baby, after all. And little babies can't help it at all. Isn't that right, Sally? Pee for Mommy. You don't need to hold it at all, you can just let Mommy change your diaper, and remember what a little baby you are."

I started to blush, but then the wave of emotions from the hypnosis video swept over me again. I was just a little baby, peeing in my diaper. I couldn't help it at all, and for a second I couldn't even think that it was out of the ordinary. I was way too young to hold it, and I wet myself like I always did. And then Mum was taking me to the bathroom, where she had rolled out a changing mat on the floor so she could change my soggy overnight diaper. For a moment I wondered if Lindy would try to watch, just so that she could laugh at my predicament. But she had learned by now that Mum still wanted me to have a little privacy, and she wasn't going to risk getting into trouble herself.

"Are you okay, baby?" Mum asked, once we were alone. I guessed that Lindy should be making some breakfast now, but I wasn't sure quite what she was going to prepare. "I know I was being a little harsh there, but it's nice to see Lindy just wants to play rather than always putting you down. Are you okay with that, if we see how far she's willing to let you grow up now? I'm not sure, but I hope this might be the point where she realises that you can both have more fun if she's not trying to tear you down all the time."

I nodded slowly, and showed her a clumsy thumbs up. Maybe I should have used my words, but I was feeling pretty little even after the first wave subsided. It was hard to come up with proper thoughts, and even harder to put them into words, so I just let the child mindset take control.

"Good girl," she said. "I'm going to give your sister a little test today, if that's okay with you. I want to ask her how strict your ongoing punishment should be, and see what she says. If she can start being fair about it, at least to some degree, then we can probably assumed she's learned a lesson. Is that okay with you?"

I nodded again, and allowed myself a little smile. I didn't need to worry, I was sure. If Lindy tried to be cruel in response to me doing exactly what I'd been told, she must know how Mum would react. And if she was going to be gentle and let me have fun as a child, that would be the best thing I could hope for. Certainly better than my sister hating me, or wanting to hurt me in order to reduce her own insecurities.

Once I was in a clean diaper again, and thinking like myself enough to be embarrassed by how soaked the old one had been, Mum led me down to the kitchen. She sat me at the table, and told Lindy to keep an eye on me while she cooked. It turned out that breakfast today was going to be pancakes, with a small selection of different syrups. And there wasn't that much for me to do; there weren't even any toys on the table. So there was nothing I needed to do except sit back and laugh as Lindy made a half-hearted attempt to tickle me. It might have been intended to show me that being a baby could be fun too, or some kind of message that I was powerless to resist her. But in either case, I just stopped thinking about Lindy's motives, telling myself that I didn't need to care about any of those things. I decided that I was way too little to even care about why the grown-ups would do anything.

"Good girls!" Mum said, as she put two plates down in front of us. "Now, I don't know if you're big enough to eat breakfast, or if you need an adult to help you. But we got a flyer under the door while we were out yesterday. It looks like today is the Country Coast Sports Day. And if you're both very good, I think it might actually be possible for us to join some of the open events. Do you think that both of you can behave while I do some shopping, so that we can go out and have fun as a family this afternoon?"

I was sure my eyes lit up when she mentioned the sports day. I always loved being able to test my fitness against other people, and I could only hope that I would get a chance. When I thought about it, I realised that would have been one of the biggest things missing from this trip for me, if I had to be a baby the whole time. But if Mum could lift the punishment long enough for me to compete in a race or two, I knew that I would have been willing to pay almost any forfeit in exchange.

"I guess so," Lindy said slowly. And I was cheering on the inside then, because if Lindy didn't want to complain, she must really have decided that she'd like to see me having fun too. Maybe my sister even cared about my feelings again. I could only hope that this wasn't all some big trick that would end with a big surprise sooner or later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1K 35
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
222K 16.4K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
317K 844 22
Bella is about to enter eighth grade, but she has started having some unexpected and embarrassing accidents!
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...