The Cold Billionaire's Daught...

By lynnmason586

A 5-year-old Valentina whose life gets turned upside down by the sudden passing of her beloved mother. Her on... More

Notice
Prologue
Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Characters part 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chspter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 3

7.2K 140 7
By lynnmason586

Val's pov

"We have arrived Rose" said my dad using my maiden name.I woke up and rubbed my eyes. "Where is the house daddy"l asked confused because there was no house infront of me.

My dad chuckled"It's behind you Rose"my dad said
"Oh"l said embarrassed.

When l turned around l saw a huge beautiful...no gorgeous mansion."Wow your mansion is gorgeous daddy"l said still gaping at the mansion infront of me.

The mansion

"It's our mansion baby. Now let's go inside"he said picking me up and we passed by the guards while l was waving at them.

The inside was even more gorgeous.
"It's bed time now bambina.l will show you the whole house tomorrow it's late"My dad said walking us to what l presume was the bedroom.

"This is your room"said dad while putting me on the bed.l didn't get a chance to look at my room since l was really sleepy.

"My room is next to yours so if you need anything come to me okay"said my dad and l only nodded my head.
"Goodnight baby"dad said while kissing my forehead and walked towards the door.
"Goodnight to you too daddy"l said before l went off to dreamlands.

I woke up in the middle of the night and after trying so hard to go back to sleep l failed."Oh god I can't fall asleep again"l said 'what should l do.......oh l have an idea how about l cuddle with dad maybe then l will sleep again' l thought"Yeah I should do just that"

I went out of my room and snicked inside the room next to mine...my dad's room.l walked slowly to avoid waking him up.l tip toed to my dad's bed, climbed on it and cuddled with him. After sometime l fell asleep.

Lorenzo's pov

I woke up in the morning and l felt weight on top of me when l looked down l noticed that it was my daughter, she was completely on top of me. She was sleeping peacefully with a pout on her face."Oh how cute"l said smiling and brushing her hair.

"My daughter is really beautiful" l said admiring her.

It's funny because before l got to know my daughter, all of my businesses were my first priority but right now she, my daughter is and will always be my first priority. I want to spent all of my time with her, in short l don't want to go to work l wanna stay with her.But l can't do that since l have businesses to tend to and l need to teach that f*cking Caruso a lesson which is to never f*ck with me.

But l wonder who will take care of my daughter while I'm at work l mean l know l can take her with me but l don't want her to be exposed to those stupid annoying paparazzi people, they just don't know the term privacy.

Oh l should...whatever l don't want to leave my daughter with a stranger, so l will just take her with me to work, l will hide her face though when those people are there.

I looked at my baby girl's sleeping face again before readying myself for work.After l was done l decided to wake her up.

"Good morning bambina(baby) it's time to wake up"l said while kissing her forehead and cheeks inorder to wake her up.

"Stop l don't wanna wake up" she said, her voice came out muffled since he plopped her head on the pillow.

I knew she wouldn't budge so l picked her up bathed her and dressed her using the new clothes that l told my maid Kim to buy last night.

Enzo's outfit

Rose's outfit

The hairstyle was done by my maid Marian since l didn't know how to do it.

"Let's go eat breakfast sweetie"l said.When we got there we saw bacons, eggs, bread and a juice already on the table l guess they were prepared by my maid. I helped myself and my daughter before we started eating.
"Daddy can l get a cookie please"Rose said
"No I don't think that's a good idea baby because they are not healthy"l said worryingly.
"Pretty please with a cherry on top"she said using her puppy eyes which l bet no one will ever be able to resist.

"Ok fine but only after you finish eating your breakfast"l said.

After we finished breakfast l gave Rose 2 cookies and we left to one of my many cars.

We went off to work.Upon arriving at the company, like always those stupid people were there waiting for my arrival.

"Baby when we get out of the car l want you to put your head on my chest and don't take it out until we get inside the building okay?"l said to my daughter.

"Okay"she said in her sweet angelic voice.

"Good"l said and got out of the car before going to the backseat and took Rose out putting her face on my chest.

"Mr De Luca is it true that you stole Mr Caruso's Ads and made them yours?"

"Mr De Luca who is that with you is she your daughter?"

"Do you have a secret wife Mr De Luca ?"

"Let us see the child Mr De Luca?"

"Mr De Luca Mr De Luca......."

Oh my god ain't these people getting tired of asking questions and yet being ignored. They like people's business, are their lives so boring that they want to mingle my privacy?
I thought getting inside the building.

Luckily the guards managed to stop them from entering the building even if they failed to stop them they wouldn't have dared to get inside since they know too well about the consequences.

"You may take you head out sweetheart"l said to my bundle of joy after getting inside my office.

"Daddy put me down please" Rose said and l put her down and gave her a colouring book along with colouring pencils for her to draw while l work.

After sometime l finished my work."Bambina let's take a.strole around the building, yeah?"l said

"Ok daddy let's go"she said happily. I picked her up and went to strole around the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 2.9K 21
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
105K 2.7K 20
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
41.2K 1.7K 13
Myanmar BL Fiction (Own Creation) Start Date -03:00AM (Sat) // 13.01.2024 End Date -11:07PM (Fri) // 09.02.2024 Written by G-GYIN Thanks for readin...
33.7K 2.1K 20
~Completed~ "Love knows no battlefield when it finds a soldier's heart." Meera Thapar opens her diary after ages, reminiscing all the old times. Afte...