I Call Her Blueberry

By kimmyxad

"If my lip wasn't a wreck. I would kiss you so intensely right now that our lips burnt and I wouldn't stop un... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five Part 1
Chapter Thirty-Five Part 2
Chapter Thirty-Five Part 3
Epilogue
Word of Thanks

Chapter Twenty-Three

22.9K 975 109
By kimmyxad

Stephan's Point of View

Toby and I had stepped ourselves up the pathway until we had reached the big dark wooden front door as the sun crashed down upon us like waves upon the shore, forcefully and gently at the same time.

Toby entered first allowing his fingers to slowly turn the smooth wooden handle and then we heard her voice roar as it pushed to our ears, causing us both to liven up as if her voice had created a waterfall of adrenaline to pour through every vein that existed inside of us.

"You're a lunatic!" She yelled at the top of her lungs causing Toby to bust the door open as he tried to reach her voice while charging inside on full alert. I rushed behind him feeling my feet follow his lead and shoved the gun into my back pocket as my mind tried locating which room her voice had bellowed from and then I realized that it had gushed down from the entertainment room and noticed Toby trailing off in the wrong direction.

"Toby. This way." I said as I nodded my head up the staircase and then we bolted up hearing our footsteps slam against the wooden staircase as if we were a herd of elephants.

Toby then thrusted the door of the entertainment room forward causing it to fly open and then he through himself inside while he clinched his jaw from the impatient feeling I could see was burning inside of him, he just wanted to find Lana...and he did, his eyes met his only sister tied up to a wooden chair with thick beige ropes pressing her hands together as her arms were forcefully tightened behind the back of the chair while her feet tied to the two front wooden legs as her once tamed hair now a uncontrollable mess, ran down her sweaty bruised face covering most of her features, hiding it as if it was a curtain halfway closed. Toby's eyes grew in size, standing as big as saucers as he looked at his sister with a thin layer of water glistening across his eyeballs.

Ian stood beside her, his feet planted to the ground, with a knife at hand and it was noticeable that he had cut her due to the marks stretching on her arms dripping with blood. Toby paused for a second to take it all in and then...he went ballistic.

"You sick fuck." He stared with disgust as his brows pressed themselves together and his eyes burnt with the intensity of a million suns, he let himself loose, he pushed his feet to run up to Ian, carrying his knife, holding the blunt end with a grip so powerful it was as if the knife was apart of his body. The look on his face was one I had never seen before. He had just cracked a new level of rage as his feet traveled speedily up towards Ian standing beside Lana with a smug look plastered all over his face.

"Uh. Uh. Uh." Ian smiled stretching his lips from side to side. He held his free hand into the air signaling Toby to not come any closer while he swept the blade of the knife below Lana's ear. "Take one step closer and I'll cut her ear off." He said with confidence as if this was all a game and he was the one that set the rules.

But that didn't stop Toby, he wanted to save his sister and he wasn't going to let anyone stand in his way until we noticed Ian making a small cut in Lana's earlobe as she raised her voice by screaming her lungs out, trying to induce the pain she had felt. "Toby!" She cried for her brother as the tears poured down her face and then I hurried over to wrapped my arms around Toby holding him back, preventing him from taking another step closer.

"Don't do it man, he's mentally unstable, he will hurt her further if you go any closer." I used all of my strength to contain him, he was like a bull and Ian was his red target.

It was hard for me to see Lana in that much pain but I had to keep my cool, there was obviously something wrong with Ian that had made his guilt of hurting her non-existent, if we did anything to scare this sick motherfucker he would attack her without thinking twice.

I felt Toby trying to escape my clutches as Ian laughed by taunting him. "Relax man, he's trying to get to you, don't allow him to do that." I said as I gripped him tighter.

"Let me go!" Toby yelled and tried wiggling his way out of my grasp. "No man, you need to listen to me Toby, listen to me! He will hurt her badly Toby. You need to control the urge to stab him in the fucking face. You need to." I said to him while gripping him tighter.

"Stephan. Stephan. Stephan." Ian smiled as he repeated my name. "You're such a good guy, always trying to save everyone, your even trying to save Toby from himself." He said swinging his knife around, like a play toy as he walked around the chair while Lana's weeping eyes followed him and then Toby growled with anger like a pitbull on a leach that had just spotted a cat. "It's funny you know." He laughed under his breath. "You're the reason why this is all happening." He smiled and placed his hand on Lana's jawline tilting her head up to face him but she refused to and then she ripped her head from his hold.

"Don't touch me you sicko." She said and then spat on him in disgust and then he became slightly furious as he pointed the knife in her face.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I tried distracting him and then he pulled his gaze back to me as he had heard my question. I was unaware of why he was blaming me for his dumb ass torture scheme and I was curious to find out what the fuck he was talking about.

"Don't pretend like you don't know now." He pressed for a confession but I honestly had no clue of what this sick mental little fuck was hinting at.

"Maybe Lana can enlighten us hey." He said and then faced Lana holding the knife to her throat which only made Toby react more. "Toby, calm the fuck down." I yelled noticing the rage build in my soul pilling up like bricks, slowly to reach it's height.

"Speak bitch!" Ian said and then slapped Lana across her face forcing the words to come from her while her face flew in the direction he had forced it to.

"His.. His.." She tried saying but was in too much pain to talk, while the sound of him bruising her had still stung my ears, eating me alive.

"Shut up!" He yelled as the saliva flew from his mouth and then he paused for a moment. "You see Stephan I love Lana and I was privileged enough to be her boyfriend and you see, I thought that she had loved me too, I thought that she was in love with me." He raised his voice. "How stupid was I to think that." He chuckled. "No no no, I was wrong, she didn't love me. She loved you! She always loved you! You see Stephan I overheard a phone call between the two of you where she openly admitted that she would have left me if you were in love with her." He said and then faced Lana. "Didn't you Lana?" He nodded his head as his lunatic eyes grew big while he stared at her, but Lana gave no response. "I couldn't deal with the heartbreak so I watched you Stephan, I watched you closely. I even set up cameras in your house." He smiled. "I observed you because I wanted to be just like you so Lana could finally love me." He nodded as he stared into my blue eyes. "But did she ever love me?..nope!" My eyes widened with every sick word he had spoken, his been watching me and planted cameras in my house. What the fuck. "You're so stupid Lana." He said to her as he took a strand of her hair and wrapped it around his finger. "I could have given you all the love in the world when Stephan couldn't even give you one drop of it, because he is falling in love with someone else. It sucks, right?" He had spoken to her but she didn't look at him nor say a thing.

"Look at me!!" He screamed and slapped her again. I couldn't take him hurting Lana and basically him lifting his hands to hurt a female. Women abuse was disgusting and was definitely something I was against. My rage building was completed. That was it. No more.

"You know what man. How about you shut the fuck up!" I said pulling his attention. "Oh Stephan wants to play hero." He said in a baby voice as a smile stretched upon his face. I then pulled the gun from my pocket as I still held on to Toby and then let go as Toby was now calm. I pointed it at Ian and noticed a spark of fear inside of him "If you ever touch Lana again, I will fucking decorate your body in bullets, you hear me you sick fuck?" I said and then he grinned. "Lana isn't who you should be worrying about, remember Stephan you left your little girlfriend Paisley all alone, so go ahead kill me. My guys are on their way to get her as we speak. So Stephan you don't win, you lose...please make sure to put flowers in her coffin. What a shame, she's so innocent." He said causing my heart to beat faster in my chest when he had mentioned her name, my eyes turned weak and my breathing quicken as my body filled to it's brim with mixed emotions. How dare he bring Blueberry into his sick twisted game. How fucking dare he! For a moment I thought about her being kidnapped and then her being killed, I felt a tear run from my left eye, sliding down my cheek and then hitting the ground as it dropped. My body became numb as my mind became cloudy. I could barely hear, I could barely focus as my eyes stared through his face while the gun in my hand had pointed at him.

"Steph, he's bluffing! Shoot him!" Toby roared with power pulling my head to face him and then it quickly turned back to Ian as I felt my finger pull the trigger letting go of that first bullet as it injected itself into his body and then I shot him twice more as banging sounds came from the gun, with every fire causing my arm to push back from the force and then Ian's body fell flat to the ground, hitting the hard floor in an instant and at that moment I had froze, after dropping my arm to my side and still feeling the gun in my right hand.

Toby then rushed over to Lana and cut her loose, scooping her up into his arms as if she was his baby. While I stood there in silence accepting the fact that I had just killed a man.

"Let's get moving!" Toby said to me and carried Lana in his arms as she pressed her head against his chest while her blood stained his clothes. He walked with her down the staircase as I heard him leave and then I brought myself back to reality and trailed behind him.

We exited the house and then I reached into my pocket for the car keys as Toby strolled to the car and noticed they were missing.

I must have dropped them when I had struggled to contain Toby.

I jogged back upstairs to try and retrieve them. I felt my feet carry me into the entertainment room and then I spotted the keys laying on the floor. I stepped closer and reached down to pick it up and then I noticed it. I noticed that Ian's body was missing causing me to rush down the staircase as I began to panic.

"Toby!" I yelled and then pressed a button on the keys to unlocked the car. "He's gone! Put Lana in the car, I need to get to Blueberry right now!" I screamed and then ran over to the car and climbed inside. The sun was shining brightly down upon us as I started the engine, making sure that all of us were safely secured inside by quickly gazing around in the car.

I dialed Blueberry's number as I put the car in motion and then handed the phone to Toby so both my hands could control the wheel, he then pressed speaker as we heard it ring. It rang for about five seconds and I could feel myself becoming impatient. "Paisley answer the fucking phone!" I screamed as it still rang continuously, my heart pounded in my ears as I felt myself beginning to lose my mind while that annoying sound of the ringing buzzed in my ears. I had never hated that sound as much as I did at that moment.

"Hey, Stephan Ross Duke." She answered sweetly causing me to exhale in relief . "Paisley, where are you?" I asked. "At home." She answered slowly sensing that something was wrong. "Everything okay?" She asked. "Just listen to me. Lock every door in your house even the balcony door, every door every window."

"Why? Stephan you're scaring me." She said her voice jumpy. "Just...please just do as I say. Is your mom there?" I asked while driving as fast as I could. "No, she just left for work." She replied. "Fuck!" I said slamming my hand against the steering wheel. "And Orin? Is he home?" I asked eagerly. "Yeah, he just came home like five minutes ago. Stephan you.." She tried saying and I already knew what she would have said. "Yeah I know, I have a lot of explaining to do but I'll be home in ten minutes then I'll explain everything."

"No! Explain now! You're freaking me out Stephan!" Her voice worried.

"I'm driving and baby I just can't, I have a lot running through my mind right now. I need to stay focused. Paisley do you trust me?" I spoke.

She was quiet.

"Fuck Sake. Paisley!?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes, I do." She said sincerely.

"Okay baby, good. Just stay in your house and stay calm, don't leave your house until I get home okay?"

"Okay." She replied and then I grabbed my phone from Toby's hand and had hung up before I threw it down not caring where it had landed.

"Steph, he won't go after her in daytime, he would draw too much attention to himself. " Toby said.

"Toby I don't give a fuck if it's daytime, nighttime or whatever fucking time I wont take any chances when it comes to her!" My voice firm, my eyes sternly focused on the road while my mind focused on getting home to her as fast as I possible could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.5K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
746K 25.5K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...
1.4M 37K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
107 1 13
This is my first story ever so please be nice I promise I'll try to get better at it πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜³πŸ™. This story contains ⚠️( Domestic Abuse, Drugs, Seggs, Sw...