I won't let anything happen t...

By MsMultiverse74

You had just finished reading a Jurassic world fanfic, and got to thinking how that would've been much more i... More

Prologue
Welcome to Jurassic World
Close call
Asset out of containment
Field test
Newfound trust
I won't let anything happen to them (Finale)

Indominous Rex

1.4K 65 8
By MsMultiverse74

Y/n POV

Once we got off the elevator I turned to him. "Mind if I stick with you?" I asked him.

"Why? You scared?" He teased me with a smirk.

"No, I just thought if the Indominous Rex comes after me, I might have someone to sacrifice." I teased back with a smirk of my own.

He chuckled at me and shook his head. "Yeah, you can tag along." He answered me.

I smiled and we walked down to the entrance. Suddenly, the same security guard from the lab stopped us.

"I think you should stay out of the premises." He sternly told us.

"Do you think I'm the one you should be worried about right now?" Owen asked loudly.

"Sir, please leave." The guard told him as he grabbed his arm.

"Back off!" Owen said while shoving his hand off of him.

"Let's just go over here." I told Owen. I smiled forcefully at the guard while gently pushing Owen away from him.

We suddenly saw Claire come down, looking for Owen. "Claire!" He called out to her. She turned around and looked at us with a relieved look on her face.

"I need you two." She told us while walking our way.

"Okay." Owen awkwardly said, taking it the wrong way as he looked her up and down.

I made a disgusted look at him but quickly shook my head and looked at Claire for her explanation.

"My nephews, they're out in the Valley. Please, if anything happens to them...." She explained, but slowly started to hyperventilate at the end.

"Whoa, calm down." I gently told her. I grabbed her arm and brought her where there were less people so all three of us could talk.

"How old?" Owen asked her.

"Uhm. The- uhm. The older one, he's, like, uh, high school age. The younger one, he's... uhm... He's a few years." She stuttered, not really knowing their ages.

"You don't know how old your nephews are?" I asked her in disbelief.

She looked at me with a guilty look. I sighed and looked at both of them. "Okay, we don't have time right now. Let's go save those kids." I instructed them.

We all walked towards the exit and hopped inside one of the parks cars. Claire gave Owen the keys and he started the car. And we were off.

Claire was in the passenger seat while I sat in the back. She took out her phone and dialed one of the boys.

"Come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up." She muttered nervously.

"I'm sure they'll be all right." I reassured her. She hung up the phone and nodded to reassure herself.

A few minutes had passed and we finally made it to the Valley. Owen stopped the car and opened the door. "Stay in the car." He told Claire.

I hopped off the car as well and walked cautiously with Owen. We calmly walked towards a brontosaurus. We sat near its head and Owen started to stroke her softly.

"It hurts." She strained out making me frown in sadness. "I saw how bloodthirsty he looked." She told me.

I nodded and put my hand on the side of her head. "You're - you're gonna be just fine." I calmly told her, holding back a few tears.

"I feel lightheaded." She told me, her eyes drooping a bit.

From the corner of my eye, I saw that Claire had sat down next to me. Brontosaurus groaned in pain again making Owen sigh.

"I know, I know." He whispered to her, gently touching her scales. "It's all right."

Claire gently put her hands on the side of her face making her a bit relaxed. "What a beautiful young lady." She smiled making me chuckle a bit.

"She likes you." I whispered to Claire. She smiled gently my way but jumped when brontosaurus put her head up.

"Be careful with the monster! You three are too young to die." She told us, but since I was the only one who could understand her, I nodded her way.

"Okay. Okay, okay. You're okay." Owen told her. She put her head back down and started to breathe out softly.

"Take good care of yourselves." She breathed out one final time.

I let out a few tears and looked away from the two. I got up and walked towards a hill. I widened my eyes at the sight I saw before me.

Owen and Claire had walked up next to me and widened their eyes as well. We all had shocked and horrified looks on our faces.

"It didn't eat 'em." Owen pointed out.

"It's killing for sport." I informed him, glaring at the massacre that the monster had created.

...

Owen was driving us inside the forest, hoping to find any clue as to where Gray and Zach could be.

We suddenly stopped when we saw the broken gyro-sphere up ahead. We slowly got off the car and approached the broken ball.

Owen and I widened our eyes when we saw a tooth wedged in an indent. He started to pull it out while I bent down and looked at the footprints.

"No, no, no." Claire muttered. I turned around and saw that she had picked up the broken phone. She started to hyperventilate and quickly stood up.

"Don't worry. They made it out." I reassured her, pointing at the footprints on the ground.

She sighed out of relief. I then got up and started following the footprints. Owen and Claire followed me until we stopped at a waterfall.

"Oh, my God, they jumped." Claire said in shock.

"Brave kids." Owen commented, while putting his gun on his back.

"Zach! Gray!" She started to scream making Owen and I look at her like she was crazy. Owen quickly shushed her but she got offended. "Hey, I am not one of your damn animals." She stated making me get offended.

"Listen, those kids are still alive, but we will not be if you continue to scream like that." Owen whispered to her.

"So... You can pick up their scent, can't you? Track their footprints?" She asked him. I looked at her weirdly when she asked if he can track their scent.

"I was with the Navy, not the Navajo." He told her.

"So what do we do? What do you suggest we do?" She asked him desperately.

"You get back. Y/n and I will find them." He instructed her making me nod her way.

"No, we'll find them." She corrected, wanting to be apart of the hunt.

"You'll last two minutes in there. Less, in those ridiculous shoes." He said, already annoyed at this point.

I pursed my lips and looked at Claire, knowing what was to come. She started to take off her waist belt and unbuttoned her shirt, without breaking eye contact with Owen.

I wanted to walk away from the tension that was obviously there, but I couldn't since I was terrified of the Indominous. I can't fight it alone.

She tied her shirt together and pulled up her sleeves, finally being ready. "What is that supposed to mean?" He asked her dumbfounded.

"It means she's ready to go, idiot." I told him while rolling my eyes. He slightly glared at me when I called him idiot but ignored it and looked back at Claire.

"Okay. Let's get one thing straight. I'm in charge out here. You do everything I say, exactly as I say it. That goes for both of you." He instructed us, looking at us simultaneously.

"Excuse me?" Claire said, a bit confused and offended, but I just nodded in agreement. It's not like I don't take orders from him anyway.

"Just relax. It's just like taking a stroll through the woods." He told us, taking his gun off his back and loading it.

"Yeah, 65 million years ago." I smiled sarcastically and began to walk forward. Claire started to follow me while Owen walked behind us.

... 3rd person POV

"Every time this thing kills, it moves further south." Lowery informed, looking at the giant screen. "It's headed right for the park."

"Why would he come here?" Mr.Masrani asked.

"She can sense thermal radiation. Our emergency measures just put all the warm bodies in one place." Vivian explained, a bit of fear in her voice.

The elevator suddenly opened and Hoskins walked out. "Sir...." The guard was about to ask but Hoskins showed him his card.

"InGen." Was all he said before walking towards Mr. Masrani. "Hoskins." He introduced himself.

"I know who you are." Mr. Masrani said.

"Then you know why I'm here." Hoskins smirked. "I've been working for two years on an application on those raptors. They can hunt and kill that creature." He suggested.

"But your program was to test their intelligence." Mr. Masrani said in confusion.

"Yeah, it was. And we did. And in the process, we learned something. They follow orders. Especially the lady raptor. She doesn't hold back when she needs to save someone. You see, the solution to your crisis is standing right in front of you." He explained.

"Let me be as clear as I can. No velociraptors are going to be set loose on this island." Mr. Masrani stated.

Hoskins started chuckling in disbelief. "You're- You're out of your mind! What are you going to do with all these people? You got 20,000 people here. What are you going to do?" Hoskins asked him mockingly. "They have no place to go. That thing is a killing machine!" He yelled. "And it will not stop."

"Okay. I intend to personally look into your project to determine its viability within the moral principles of this company." Mr. Masrani said, finally giving in.

"Okay, boss. What's your next move?" Hoskins asked.

...

People were boarding a helicopter, guns in their hands wanting to be prepared.

"Sir, I can't get a hold of your instructor." Vivian informed Mr. Masrani.

"Never mind. He's likely caught up in the evacuation." He told her, walking quickly towards the helicopter and giving her his coat.

"You're sure there's nobody else who can fly a helicopter?" She asked him, not wanting him to leave.

"We don't need anyone else." He said in determination. He got on the helicopter and started to fly off.

... Y/n POV

We were walking for a few minutes until we heard a cars engine. We all looked at each other in shock and quickly ran towards that location.

We entered a garage and panted a bit from the running. Owen quickly walked towards a sweater on the floor and picked it up.

"This one of theirs." He asked Claire. She nodded with a smile and looked around.

"That road goes straight back to the park." She informed us.

"How did they even get one of these started?" Owen asked in disbelief.

I walked up towards a shelf and looked around, hoping to find anything that would help us right now. I smiled when I found a gun. It wasn't much but it'll do. I picked it up and grinned when I saw that it was fully loaded.

I saw that Owen was opening the hatch of the car. I guess he wanted to try and turn it on as well.

Suddenly the garage started to shake a bit, making Claire gasp in fear.

We quickly ducked down and hid behind the car. I took deep breaths so the Indominous wouldn't hear us breathing so loud. But Claire's gonna make it obvious.

We suddenly heard snarling from behind us, making me tense up. I turned my eyes to look at the Indominous and saw his head right next to the car.

Claire looked away, her mouth quivering in fear. The Indominous let go of the car and snarled in annoyance. "I know you're there." He snarled out and left.

Owen stepped out of his hiding place and quickly grabbed his gun. He quickly came back and exhaled.

"One. Two." I started whispering making them look at me in confusion. "Move!" I yelled just as the Indominous made a huge hole in the ceiling.

"Found you!" He yelled and started roaring at us. We quickly got ran out of there just as the car moved forward.

------------------------
See you all in the next chapter. I love you all, bye mis amores. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 491 42
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง." "๐“๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ." ...
3.4K 109 12
Paige has survive on Isla Matanceros for almost two years now. What happens when things start to go right? Or is this all just an illusion hidden by...
120K 2.4K 17
โWhat a plot twist you were.โž Y/n is a 16 year old girl that lives on Isla Nublar. She moved there a few years ago with her father's best friend Owen...
6.8K 116 6
The one day things look like they are going well for Owen things go to shit. Pretty much the same events of Jurassic world just with some alterations...