๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

Por erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... Mais

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ

10.5K 403 150
Por erotic_scarlett

YOU KNOW I HAD TO DOUBLE IT
HEHEHE
ENJOY !

Ommg the way I published this without editing because I was too tired anyway if you see any Andres or Matteo it's because they were the first names I come up for Aurelio but didn't liked it.

Fr now ENJOY !

It's been three weeks or so since we came here and I have to say that I'm bored , Aurelio and Alessandro have been closer but for me it's like I'm invisible .
I'm scarred of going out I don't know why but I physically can't , I really don't feel comfortable in this city anymore and I wanna go back with my son to our home so bad .
But I can see how much he enjoys himself since meeting his father , I haven't seen him so happy for a long time .
I sigh and get out of the bed , I do my little morning routine before coming down the stairs I hear some noise in the kitchen when I enter I see Maria who's cooking .

Maria was always nice to me but seeing her bring me back to reality real quick did Alessandro told everyone about andres ? I mean it would make sense but shouldn't he ask me first , I don't think I want all his family member to know for now I have the right to right ?

"Mi hija is it me or are you even more beautiful" she come and take me by surprise in a hug "I missed you so much Omarosa" she cradle my face squeezing my cheek "how have you been hijita"
"I am fine Maria" I mumble , she smiles and give me a fat kiss on my cheek before returning behind the stove .
"So hum what are you doing here" I say but whisper it actually , I don't want to upset her

"What I can't come and see you when it's been nearly 6 years , I see you haven't missed me"
"No i-it's not that I-I..." "so you know about .." she smiles again and I don't know how but Maria's smiles are always reassuring , she feels like a mom .

"I came because I was worried about Alessandro , sometimes he can go without eating for a long time if he doesn't come to my home , you know how obsessed he is with work anyway I came and saw a little boy who looked like my little Alessandro when he was young" she said with tears in her eyes and then she hugs me again "he told me everything I am so happy that you're back in his life mi hija and that little boy is just a blessing in our life so thank you"

A tear slide on my cheek I don't even know why but some of my nervousness evaporate, she really is the best .
"From the bit I saw you did a amazing job Omarosa I'm proud of you" she wipes my tears with her thumb "thank you" I needed to hear that .

The sound of the door close pull me out of my trance and I quickly wipe my tears "mommy !" He runs and jumps in my arms "hey little prince" I give him a little peck on his nose "where were you ?"
"We went to buy some groceries, granny Maria made daddy scared" he whispers the last part and giggles
"I heard what you said buddy" Alessandro come in and ruffle his hair , his eyes falls on me and he frown "You cried" he says it more as a statement than a question I don't answer him and turns away from him .

"Okay" Maria claps her hand "let's eat"
We sit at the table and right as we start eating Maria attack us with questions about what we did when we were in Seattle "Oh Dios mio it must have been hard to live there" she squeezed my hand in compassion
"daddy said we will never live like that anymore since we're living here form now on" I choke on my drink "really ? He said that ?" I watch him frowning "yes I did and Aurelio was really happy and that's what matters the most isn't it buddy"
"Yay !"

He's right , Aurelio's happiness is what matters the most , I am big girl so I just need some time to readjust to this town and everything in it .
I have to stop being selfish .

"Alessandro! Ni siquiera se lo dijiste"
"Not now Maria"
Maria opens her mouth to respond but I cut her by squeezing her hand I give her a smile a forced one and I know she see right through it but decide to stay quiet .
With that I decide I had enough with the food "I'm going upstairs I'm still a little bit tired" I fake a yawn and kiss my little boy .

Sitting beside the window I hear a knock "Come in" Maria comes inside and instantly hug me "I'm so sorry hijita I don't know why he's such a scumbag" A small giggle escape me but I shrug in answer.

"He should've told you before making a decision that would change your life and habits"
I nod not knowing what to say
"Aurelio is your son you raised him for six years it's obvious that you have a say in this"

"But Aurelio is so happy here I don't want to ruin that for him he deserve happiness , if it's here then so be it" I shrug
"Look I'm not saying that staying here is bad in fact I'm happy that you're here , what I'm trying to say is don't let him make all the decisions, I know there's some fight in you"

She's right if I'm going to live here I won't let people walk over me especially Alessandro.

When Maria leave I decide that I need to have a discussion with Alessandro .
I knock on his office door hearing no answer from him I choose to go in "I didn't allow you to come in" he says without even looking at me .

"That's funny because I didn't allow you to make a decision about my son without concerting me first"
He sigh loudly then he looks up at me "last time I checked he's my son too isn't he ?"
"That's not the point you should've ask for my opinion on the matter , you know that I don't want to live here !" Fuck I didn't want to scream
"The only reason you don't want to live in London is because of your selfishness ."

He got to be kidding me "how the hell am I selfish Alessandro"
"Admit it you don't want me in Aurelio's life"
"I never said that , the fact that I doesn't want to live here doesn't mean that I don't want you in his life you're being irrational"
"Look Omarosa I don't feel like arguing with you"

"All I am asking you Alessandro is to involve me in whatever decision you want to make concerning Aurelio, I'm his mother if you don't th-"

"Then what Omarosa hmm what will you do ?"
"I guess I'd have to take a lawyer" he chuckle at my answer I know my threats doesn't make him sweat a bit if we ever go to court I know who will win .

"Please I would love to see that , me a well established man in the country, a Guerrero who can offer stability and security to the son I didn't even know existed against Omarosa a waitress in bar of criminals who made my son live in a dump where drunkard and junkies live for six years"
He gets up and stand in front making me feel smaller than I already am , a tear slide on my cheek again , fuck I wanted to show him how strong I am
"You don't want to test me Omarosa because if you do I'll ask full custody of Aurelio and trust me you will never see him "

I wipe my cheek and storm out of his office .

I sit under a tree in the backyard , why can't I stop crying , it's not like he lied about me putting Aurelio in danger by living in that neighborhood but I did my best and he had no right to blame me .

I guess I'm not that strong after all , one word is all I needed to crumble and be the little Omarosa I was .

"Mommy ?" The small voice of Lio pull me out of my thought "yes baby" I say with a small voice
He come and sit on my lap "you don't want to live here ?"

Great now I'm making my son feel bad about what he want
"What baby why would you think that ?" He only shrug and hide himself in the crook of my neck .

"Aurelio look at me" he do as I say "what do I always tell you hmm ?" He mumble something making me chuckle "whenever you go baby I'll be right beside you remember ?" He nod and hug me .

"You're my happiness mommy" My heart melt at his words , it's something we always tell each other when we're feeling down .

"You're my happiness too baby" I murmur.

And I will make sure to be a shield for him in their world full of snakes .

I want to know y'all more so
What's your favorite meal ?

Bisous my love have a great day !

Also Eid Mubarak to my muslim sisters (and brothers if there's any)

❤️❤️❤️

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

6.5K 72 54
โ—๏ธMatureโ—๏ธ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
92.5K 6.5K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
488K 15.5K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
639K 13.8K 37
โI wrote poems inside her with my fingers.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...